[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"trannies have different brains than men!" >meanwhile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: rectangles.jpg (12KB, 368x376px) Image search: [Google]
rectangles.jpg
12KB, 368x376px
>"trannies have different brains than men!"
>meanwhile trannies don't have to get a CAT scan in order to get prescribed hormones or SRS, the diagnosis is done through a fucking questionnaire
How can you justify this retardation? It's like administering chemo to a person without doing a biopsy first, just because he "feels like" he has cancer. Makes you wonder whether the entire trans medicine isn't just one gigantic scam.
>>
>>8216379
well since I'm an AGP tranny I don't know if I have a male brain where as a HSTS tranny might have a more female brain and the opposite is probably true with FTM's with AAP it really just comes down to if someone was GNC as a child then they probably have a female brain which most HSTS have and if you read and understood all this your mom will die in her sleep tonight
>>
>>8216403
>autistic acronyms
Not going to read that drivel sorry. Answer the question without memeing.
>>
It's more akin to:
>you wanna do this?
>yes
>you know it's permanent right?
>yeah
>this is on your terms then
>sure
>>
>>8216379
>"trannies have different brains than men!"
That's just a meme by the anti-Blanchardians.
>>
Shut up uppity faggot. It's essential there are more young boipussies to defile tbqh.

If it was up to me all men would be required by law to be feminized.
>>
File: Who could it be.png (3KB, 209x242px) Image search: [Google]
Who could it be.png
3KB, 209x242px
>>8216379
Minimalist design. Subtle but gets in the mind. Just like (((someone else))) we all know.
>>
>>8216459
Well if it's a meme and trannies have the same brains as normal men then transgender medicine is literally a scam for the kikes to sell more hormone pills.
>>
>>8216460
Yes we know that's your plan all along, Amanda.
>>
>>8216505
Trannies need to transition for psychosexual reasons.
>>
>>8216557
>meme vocabulary that isn't rooted in actual biology
Dropped.
>>
>>8216562
Why is /pol/ so retarded.
>>
>>8216705
>everything I don't like is paul
>>
>>8216756
>thinking you can post an antisemitic meme OP and still deny being /pol/
Even more retarded than I thought.
>>
>>8216803
Except paul is a semitic shithole as evidenced by their support for zionist politics and politicians, I don't hang out around there. Kike.
>>
>>8216839
sure you don't :^)
>>
>>8216890
No, I don't. Now fuck off.
>>
>>8216920
yeah you definitely aren't from /pol/ gotcha ;)
>>
>>8216925
>/pol/ completely rallies behind Donald Trump, a politicians who has Jews all around him and even in his own fucking family and promises to be the most pro-Israeli president ever
>"if you're anti-semetic you belong on /pol/"
Kike logic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1npNtfMeqOc
>>
>>8216955
#2/pol/4/pol/
>>
>>8217006
And I just noticed you're still not denying being a kike. How curious.
>>
>>8217013

If he was denying, you'd just use that "I've been found out" quote. You can't win with idiots like you. Everything's a shitting contest. Please fuck off to /pol/.
>>
>>8217031
>Please fuck off to /pol/.
Meinten Sie:
>please leave me alone in my jewish echo chambers
No can do.
>>
>>8217070
>ignoring the substance of the post because it's BTFO him
Typical /pol/tard.
>>
>>8217079
>BTFO
Show me where? You're either a kike, or a tranny pushing kike anti-white tranny agenda. That much is obvious.
>>
>>8216407
>>8216562
you're bragging about being willfully retarded?
>>
>>8217097
Not an argument Schlomo.
>>
>>8217084
I think you're jewish and pretending not to be
>>
>>8216459
Except there are consistent studies showing those differences.
Get fucked blanchardian scum.
>>
>>8217098
Typical people like this expect to put as little effort into their own posts as possible and still expect good replies.
>>
>I'm not from /pol/!
Oh yeah? Then why do you have memes from there?
>shifty eyes
>>
>>8217117
such as?
>>
>>8217119
>everyone saying trannies have female brains
>yet brain scan is NOT REQUIRED for diagnosis
>which means transgender diagnosis is literally based on personal feelings rather than neuroscience
>UH HUH YOU'RE TOO RETARDED TO GET IT BECAUSE MUH SHITTY PSYCHOLOGY OVERRIDES MEDICINE
Try again tranny
>>
>>8217154
Have fun.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality#Brain_structure
>>
>>8216379
>CAT scan
>not proposing using a superior three Tesla MRI scan for determining neurological structure
Fucking pleb.
>>
>>8217196
Would you require brain scans to prove people are gay before allowing gay marriage?
>>
>>8216379

While it's not a bad idea, you're comparing apples and oranges and it's just not possible yet. Probably won't be for some time. The research done on this topic has been very elementary with small samples and I have a hard time believing that it'll change anytime soon, considering that the medical research community doesn't really give a fuck about trans people. It's nothing more than an indicator at this point, basing your diagnosis on it would just be more unnecessary gatekeeping (as if we don't have to deal with enough of that shit now). It would be like refusing to prescribe SSRI's to someone with depression just because their CT scan said they have a normal sized hippocampus. Sure, research, which is also very basic by the way, says that depressed people tend to have atrophied ones, but there's no reason to deny a person treatment if they exhibit the symptoms and all other alternatives have been eliminated.
Also, chemotherapy will fuck you up whether you're healthy or not, while there's basically no harm in trying HRT (not more than there's with any kind of psychiatric medication, that is).
>>
>>8217212
Our entire legal and sociopolitical system should be based on devices that are able to register brain function on real time and algorithms that process that chunks of info, deriving meaningful results for the question of how should we order society.
>>
>>8217196
>>8216379
http://www.ama-assn.org/resources/doc/hod/a08resolutions.pdf
“An established body of medical research demonstrates the effectiveness and medical necessity of mental health care, hormone therapy and sex reassignment surgery as forms of therapeutic treatment for many people diagnosed with GID ... Therefore, be it RESOLVED, that the AMA supports public and private health insurance coverage for treatment of gender identity disorder.”
Get the irony that a high school dropout think he knows better than all the doctors in america?

Please, stick to being a bag boy, don't push this deluded attempt to practice medicine cause it's cringeworthy afak
>>
>>8217242
>>8217249
>Therefore, be it RESOLVED, that the AMA supports public and private health insurance coverage for treatment of gender identity disorder.
Wait, how can a question of public POLICY be derived from a matter of SCIENCE?
>>
>>8217212
There is no such thing as gay marriage according to the law, just marriage.
>>
>>8217249
>American 3rd worlder's desperate attempt to appeal to authority
>still literally no explanation for why a brain scan IS NOT REQUIRED for diagnosis
>>
>>8217262
I was kidding with the "deviced that register real time brain activity" thing btw.
I agree tha the line between science and public policy doesn't go in one way or the other, but are more in a mutual relationship in which they both affect the other. We wouldn't have all those studies that doesn't start from the notion of "gays aren't degenerates who deserve to die" without the gay movement of the 70s.
>>
>>8216379
Because CAT scans cost a lot of money, and when you have diagnostic criteria that's just about as effective as one then there's no reason to push them.

>>8216434
This. If someone wants to take hormones of their own volition and they know the risks and effects, then why should they be barred from it, legitimately trans or not? It's essentially just extreme body modification and we don't force people to get psychoanalysis for that.
>>
>>8217249
>cringeworthy
Yet more reddit lingo.
>>
>>8217284
>>8217249
>Because CAT scans cost a lot of money
So years upon years of hormones and genital mutilation should be covered by insurance, but a mechanism to ensure a proper diagnosis should not? Lmfao.
>>
>>8217294
>So years upon years of hormones and genital mutilation should be covered by insurance, but a mechanism to ensure a proper diagnosis should not? Lmfao.

Do you know how insurance works? Someone is still paying for it either way, having insurance doesn't mean performing a CAT scan is magically less expensive.
>>
>>8217318
>Facial Feminization Surgery: $30,000 on average
>Sex Reassignment Surgery: $25,000 on average
>HRT: $1,500 a year on average
BUT A PROPER DIAGNOSIS IS TOO EXPENSIVE LMAO FUCK IT JUST GO WITH MY FEELINGS
>>
>>8217335
And getting a CAT scan on top of that only adds to cost for no reason.

Diagnostic criteria are cheaper and just as effective.
>>
>>8217277
American doctors have more education and training than any of your eurotrash. And they're responsible for near all of the worlds biomedical research.

Why should your ideas have any weight when you couldn't even finish high school.

It's delusional, we shouldn't cater to you when all the real doctors already know what to do.
>>
>>8217349
>Doctor, I think I have liver cancer
>OK, let's diagnose you
>Well I feel pain in my general liver area, can you schedule a chemotherapy please?
>Wouldn't you want to do a liver biopsy first?
>No doctor, liver biopsy is too expensive for me, you just have to realize that I STRONGLY IDENTIFY as a cancer sufferer
>>
>>8217365
>American doctors have more education and training than any of your eurotrash.
>inb4 retards actually taking this bait
Retards in your country literally think cutting little boys' dicks is a medical necessity lmao, you are Saudi Arabia tier.
>>
>>8217335
The doctors already have a roper diagnosis.

Why should the delusions of someone who never went to college matter? Isn't the safe thing to just institutionalize you?
>>
>>8217382
Obviously we're light years ahead of whatver place spits out psychotic low class trash like you.

Dear god, what kind of degenerate would try and fraudulently practice medicine?
>>
File: american women.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
american women.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>8217365
>>8217390
>couldn't finish high school
>never went to college
Mamma mia I cannot handle all this projection
>>
>>8217394
>Dear god, what kind of degenerate would try and fraudulently practice medicine?
Apparently the entire United States of America. Then again what can you expect from a shithole where jews run everything from medicine to the media?
>>
>>8217376
Doctors don't do that because "pain in the liver" can have multiple causes. If "pain in the liver" was only ever caused by liver cancer, then yes, that would be enough to justify cancer treatments.

Meanwhile, the diagnostic criteria for GID can only be caused by being trans and having gender dysphoria, so using that to diagnose GID alone is sensible. Unless you want to give me another reason why someone might have these symptoms on a long term basis:

>A marked incongruence between one’s experienced/expressed gender and primary and/or secondary sex characteristics
>A strong desire to be rid of one’s primary and/or secondary sex characteristics
>A strong desire for the primary and/or secondary sex characteristics of the other gender
>A strong desire to be of the other gender
>A strong desire to be treated as the other gender
>A strong conviction that one has the typical feelings and reactions of the other gender
>>
>>8217382
Don't be so proud, it happens in your country too.
>>
>>8217416
No, it literally doesn't.
>>
File: laughing mongol.jpg (113KB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
laughing mongol.jpg
113KB, 400x360px
>my face when an American has to take out a mortgage so he can afford to lop his cock off but a proper diagnosis would be prohibitely expensive for him
>>
>>8217421
You live in Eastern Europe or Italy?
>>
>>8217439
>he doesn't know the only people getting cock mutilated in Europe are muslims while in America it's the vast majority of the population because some jew told them it's healthier that way
>>
>>8217439
The more than 1% of circumcisions in other european countries is all because they're chock full of shitskins and\or jews, hence the higher rate
Also not that OP but I'm from Italy
>>
>>8216379
Well, the different brains part is mostly an unproven meme, can't tell if someones a tranny with a brain scan unfortunately
>>
>>8217433
>my face when an American has to take out a mortgage so he can afford to lop his cock off
Not an argument.
>but a proper diagnosis would be prohibitely expensive for him
A psychiatrist diagnosis is just as proper as a CAT scan would be. No one ever said the expensive was as extreme as you make it out to be either, just that it's an unnecessary expense and there's no reason to have unnecessary expenses.
>>
>>8217483
>A psychiatrist diagnosis is just as proper as a CAT scan would be.
"No." GID can be caused by schizophrenia or a sexual fetish for example, it's not necessarily the result of a feminized brain. So quite literally it's not just as proper, retard.
>>
>>8217492
>GID can be caused by schizophrenia or a sexual fetish for example
Prove it.
>>
>>8217395
Please, we aren't all flunkouts like you. And we aren't delusional enough to think we know more than people with over 8 years of medical coursework
>>8217403
Delusional projection again. Please tell me wha your medical training is and why you know more than them?
>>
>>8217504
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/

>Gender identity disorder (GID), recently renamed gender dysphoria (GD), is a rare condition characterized by an incongruity between gender identity and biological sex. Clinical evidence suggests that schizophrenia occurs in patients with GID at rates higher than in the general population and that patients with GID may have schizophrenia-like personality traits. Conversely, patients with schizophrenia may experience alterations in gender identity and gender role perception. Neurobiological research, including brain imaging and studies of finger length ratio and handedness, suggests that both these disorders are associated with altered cerebral sexual dimorphism and changes in cerebral lateralization. Various mechanisms, such as Toxoplasma infection, reduced levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), early childhood adversity, and links with autism spectrum disorders, may account for some of this overlap. The implications of this association for further research are discussed.
>>
>>8217506
Maybe if you took a trip out of your poverty-stricken, voodo-worshipping, jew-controlled shithole every once in a while you'd realize what a joke you are to the rest of the planet.
>>
>>8217510
>Gender identity disorder (GID), recently renamed gender dysphoria (GD), is a rare condition characterized by an incongruity between gender identity and biological sex. Clinical evidence suggests that schizophrenia occurs in patients with GID at rates higher than in the general population and that patients with GID may have schizophrenia-like personality traits. Conversely, patients with schizophrenia may experience alterations in gender identity and gender role perception.
Correlation does not equal causation.

>Neurobiological research, including brain imaging and studies of finger length ratio and handedness, suggests that both these disorders are associated with altered cerebral sexual dimorphism and changes in cerebral lateralization
So schizophrenics have feminized brains anyways? All this does is support my argument that the diagnostic criteria are just as good as a CAT scan at detecting feminized brains.
>>
>>8217510
Doesn't say the GID is caused by schiz and doesn't even mention fetishes.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.