[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could we make the LGBT community great again by removing queer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1076461.jpg (52KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1076461.jpg
52KB, 720x480px
Could we make the LGBT community great again by removing queer (aka straight) women and ftms?
>>
>>8216105
We should remove anything that doesn't have an Y chromosome.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 528x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 528x776px
>>8216105
I'm trying to figure out why Pejic's boy mode passes better than the girl one. It's a big deal.
>>
>>8216105
It should be LGT.
Remove the bis.
It annoys me when q is added too.
>>
>>8216105
I dunno about the ftms but the Queer needs to Quit.

Instead they should have their cognitive dissonance checked.
>>
Everything that's not LGBT should just be lumped under queer as it used to be.
Seriously, this fucking pandemic of defining everything in minute detail is like autistic metalfags jerking off over microgenres.
>>
>>8216211
My favorite part are the trannies
>>
>>8216211
B can't sit with us.
>>
>>8216105
>remove ftms
>the superior and not as mentally ill trannies
Jealousy abounds. >>8216108
>>
File: andrejpejic-wallpaper-2097514222.jpg (244KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
andrejpejic-wallpaper-2097514222.jpg
244KB, 1200x900px
>>8216373
If we got rid of ftms then 90% of the SJWs in the community would disappear.
>>
>>8216373
Virtually all ftms are SJWs and "activists" of some kind.
>>
>>8216554
I'm a ftm and I'm not, I'm actually fairly conservative for this board. That's just tumblr trenders.
>>
>>8216666
>checked
Guessing you're straight.
>>
Trannies should just have their own movement. Their goals are so different from those of the rest of the community and it harms both groups to try to combine the two.
>>
>>8216753
>it harms both groups to try to combine the two.
???
>>
>>8216753
Yeah I sort of agree. Trannies actually don't benefit from media coverage and public exposure, whereas gays do. Normies are never going to understand transsexualism or dysphoria, it's just not within their grasp. Going stealth is a lot easier when the public isn't constantly trying to "spot the tranny." I mean, the whole bathroom thing wasn't a problem before, but now all the TERFs and fundies have been alerted to our existence. Gays on the other hand, benefit from being seen as normal and stable.
>>
>>8216554

ftmg isn't full of sjws
>>
>>8216666
Define conservative. What's your stance on abortion etc?
>>
>>8216972
You need media coverage to inform young trans people it's a thing and they can fix it.
Also if you're ever clocked, it's probably better if normies know you're just a tranny and not a creep trying to spy on women by dressing up as one.
>>
>>8216127
If you're referring to the image in the OP then that's just angle. I'm generally unpassing tranny and even I look cute and/or feminine from certain angles.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.