[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>look in mirror >see cute girl >look in mirror again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: fml.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
fml.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>look in mirror
>see cute girl
>look in mirror again minutes later
>see chad with long hair
>same thing happens after taking a photo right after looking cute in the mirrror
Which one is right? Just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
Photos distort your face. Rest of that shit is bdd and lighting mirror wise
>>
>>8215796
I have this same exact thing happen to me
>>
>>8215796
Gender dyslexia
>>
>look in mirror
>never doing that again

If I can't see how weird I look its not a problem
>>
>>8215796
>chad
You sure are delusional.
>>
>>8215796
This happened to me especially bad yesterday. With wet hair I looked like some gross greasy metal guy and it fucked me up, but later in the day I looked like an androgynous girl again. Idk what to believe.
>>
>>8215883
>oh no i dont look 110% all the time
>MUH GENDER IDENTITY

Jesus fuck, i hope i never develop a mental illness. Im just gay
>>
>>8215959
There's looking like an ugly woman, and then there's looking like a man. Why is this so hard for people to understand?
>>
>>8215837
Photos distort somewhat, but apart from like phone selfie-cam in closeup, they're still very accurate. You never think your friends look weird in pics despite distortions.
>>
File: HobbesNo.png (294KB, 400x504px) Image search: [Google]
HobbesNo.png
294KB, 400x504px
>"let me take a pic of you anon"
>you look like a complete turbohon
>"this is great, i'll post this on facebook"
>>
>>8216190
I'm pretty sure I look like shit at every possible camera you can get with your average selfie/phone picture. Even though my reflection always looking passing, pictures render me hon'd.

Am I insane? Which is real?
>>
>>8216260
Oh god this. I can't tell if I'm bdd or have hon-tier passing delusions.
>>
>>8215796
You're that Robin guy right? You'll never look like a girl with that huge fucking jaw.
>>
>>8216273
Same here. I want somebody else to take a pic of me and see how it looks. But my only friend who would went all /pol/ after another friend transitioned and basically shit's all over anything I do now.
>>
>>8216531
Robin actually passes pretty well imo. It's not her chin or jaw that bothers me as much as her hundred yard stare. Creepy as fuck.
>>
>>8215796
I have similar problem where my face in the mirror and my face in the photos looks very different. In the mirror I actually look sort of cute while in the photos I legit look like an ogre.

Though I've figured out its combination of both me distorting my perception in the mirror by subtly shifting my face and also getting a full frontal angle that I never take in photos + occasionally the mirror has dents or indentations so the picture is longer or shorter while for the camera its because I normally never see myself from those angles so I'm not used to it and also lightning that makes me look all greasy and gross.
>>
File: 1491519226956.png (117KB, 246x339px) Image search: [Google]
1491519226956.png
117KB, 246x339px
Alright, let's just run the basics of how to not look like a hon on camera.
>have a good fucking camera
>always take pictures in daylight or studio light, anything else will look like fucking shit
>keep your distance from the camera, basically further than you can take a selfie
>make sure you're clean, you may have showered today, but just wipe cheeks, forehead and nose, maybe even powder, your skin will look much better
>get into a good pose, just being idle won't do, try good posture and doing something with your hands, cross your feet, tilt your head
>learn how your face works, you'd think you know, but then you suddenly look like a braindead zombie in pics, do faces in a mirror, see how you look when you're neutral, try to adjust and learn how to shape your face in a good way
>don't overdo any step
>>
Guys and girls have mildly different demeanors and ways they hold their resting faces. Cis girls can get away with holding their face in a more masculine way, but if you're on the androgynous border, having a more stern and masculine demeanor will make you look like a guy. My trick is to just imagine my body is that of the girl I want to be and hold myself as I would if I looked really feminine and cute. It really does the trick.
>>
>>8216531
Nope, not her. She knows for s fact that she's a hon. I'm perma boymode since I'm not sure if I'm a hon or not.
>>
>>8217220
>>keep your distance from the camera, basically further than you can take a selfie
This doesn't seem right. There's a limited range within which I look cute and/or girly, anything closer and it just looks weird and anything further and my small eyes and egg-shaped face come into focus and I look like a weird dude again.
>>
>>8215796
>tfw your hips and shoulders look much better when you're closer to the mirror, but you look like a gorilla/ogre when you stand farther back

Fuck.
>>
>>8217353
Same, it's not fair I have a well defined waist why does it disappear with a little distance? What happens to my hips? There's a 10inch difference between them!
>>
>>8215796
sometimes, when i make a ponytail with a little hair still hanging on each side, i look much more feminine
when i let it all down i look like a rocker dude
and what you mentioned OP except i really doubt ill ever look like a chad closer to hon when that happends
>>
>>8215959
being gay is a mental illness.
>>
>>8215796
Op your face has feminine features and masculine features
you focus on a small area of your face and your mind fills in the appropriate vague areas so that you process your face as appearing more feminine or masculine. Once you find your feminine features and focus on them, then find your masculine features and focus on them, you should be able to physically control this sensation of observing feminine face and masculine face
>>
>>8215959
This anon >>8219015 is correct. The only reason it was removed from the DSM is because some faggots threw a shitfit over it and rioted.
>>
>>8215864
This would explain so much
>>
File: asianimpersonatesamerican.gif (2MB, 240x355px) Image search: [Google]
asianimpersonatesamerican.gif
2MB, 240x355px
>>8215837
>>8217233
>>8219025
These all make sense. Here I was thinking I was getting worse.
>>
>>8219025
So what would others see, the masculine face or the feminine face?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.