[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you ground your 11 year old son from videogames >"Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: aaa.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>you ground your 11 year old son from videogames
>"Why are you so gay?"

What do?
>>
>>8215327
I played too many videogames.
Now you know.
>>
Tell him an anonymous image board made me gay.
>>
>>8215346
I smoked too much weed and played too many video games
>>
>>8215327
Because I fuck your dad in the ass.
Now you better behave or I'm gonna show you the pics.
>>
>>8215327
>"Daaaad, just because I play a chick in video games doesn't mean I'm gay!"
>>
>>8215327

Beat his ass with my sandals.

Just because he's White doesn't mean he can't learn respect the way Hispanic children do. Or his father can use the belt.
>>
>>8215802
Lmfao
Omg
I lost it @ sandal
>>
File: Capture+_2017-04-18-00-00-15.png (242KB, 470x369px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-04-18-00-00-15.png
242KB, 470x369px
>>
>>8215327
Cry for having a fat and ugly son
Go up to his room later and sodomize him because gays are 32x more likely to be pedophiles
>>
>tfw you are an openly gay 24 year old that still uses gay and faggot as insults

I blame South Park, I grew up on that shit
>>
File: 1469313328314.jpg (23KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
1469313328314.jpg
23KB, 352x395px
I'm just salty I got a son instead of a daughter, and the way you look, even if I forced you to start HRT now at eleven you would still turn out an ultrahon.
>>
>>8216092
>the way you look
>you
Do you actually think the guy in that picture made this thread? Also he looks like a Brock Lesnar larva.
>>
>>8216098
It was clearly an answer to the hypothetical scenario where kid in pic related is my son.
>>
>>8216092
Lmfao
The pic is SO good.
>>
Into the gas chambers with you, tubby.
>>
>>8216243
The only gas chamber is the elevator when he farts.
>>
Son? What son?
>>
>>8215327
>oh you don't want a gay dad?
>then I put her in hormones and wait a couple years to pound her accpucci
>you happy now baby? Daddy's little girl has a straight daddy now
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.