[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will Caraposter finally drop her idiotic made up agp/hsts theories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 1

File: 1471681961851.jpg (77KB, 385x572px) Image search: [Google]
1471681961851.jpg
77KB, 385x572px
will Caraposter finally drop her idiotic made up agp/hsts theories after she starts transitioning?

Like it's clearly just a coping mechanism she constructed to deal with her past but it's super harmful to babbytrans/questioning people who are literally retarded and can't tell these are bullshit theories.
>>
>>8214595
No because she has been inducted into the trent cult all is lost in 10 years she'll be a happy TERF girl
>>
>>8214595
>implying post transition hsts assimilated (male) women aren't blanchardist
>>
AGP is accurate and describes me

t. gross transbian who doesn't pass and was a creepy almost predatory fetishist pre transition
>>
>>8214595
>it's super harmful to babbytrans/questioning people
???
>>
>>8214601
Did you really transition because you wanted to live out your fetish? Just about every ex-"AGP" transwoman I talked to said dysphoria was the driving factor. I know of 1 exception who posted on /agpg/ a while back. That streamer.
>>
>>8214601
idk senpai before i started i thought agp was a thing that described me too, turns out it was just dysphoria lel.
After all it's a bullshit discredited theory that also intrinsically missgenders us.
>>8214607
a theory that makes you think you're just a man with a fetish hardly helps anyone lmao. Also it's a crazy theory with no real empirical basis, it's purely politically motivated desu
>>
>>8214610
The last /agpg/ thread had a transitioned AGP who said she was happy as a girl and had transitioned despite no dysphoria.
>>
>>8214610
Dysphoria drove it but I look like a guy and act very boyish and never had dysphoria until age 20. I'm not legitimate, I'll never really be accepted as a woman ever. Also I'm manly. And im boring and depressed, and just all around a shit
>>
>>8214620
>just a man with a fetish
AGP is a sexual orientation, not a fetish.
>>
>>8214620
I 99.99% agree but I will say that telling caterpillar trannies that having this embarrassing fetish is okay, that it is common among their kind and that it's not a sign they're fake is a Good Thing. Some very welcoming spaces deny this to them by denying this bullshit fetish is A Thing.
>>
>>8214646
that's even dumber lol jesus christ what have you retards come up with
>>
>>8214620
>intrinsically missgenders us
>it's purely politically motivated
Methinks it's your rejection of it that's politically motivated.
>>
>>8214649
>claims AGP calls mtfs fetishists
>when told the truth says being fetishists is the less dumb possibility
You're the only one calling us fetishists.
>>
>>8214653
not really, science backs us up, this has been discussed here a million times and you idiots lose that argument every time because you only have a very basic and rudimentary understanding of biological sex.
>>8214655
how about
AGP is just a manifestation of your dysphoria
>>
>>8214631
I mean, I can't say they're wrong but IMO if someone is generally happier as a woman (and not just in a sexual way) then they were probably dysphoric on some level. Just not in the visceral bodily way some trans peeps are.

A bit tl;dr but see
http://genderanalysis.net/articles/that-was-dysphoria-8-signs-and-symptoms-of-indirect-gender-dysphoria/

>>8214644
None of these things make you illegitimate. Sorry to hear you're having a hard time. Good luck.
>>
>>8214668
>AGP is just a manifestation of your dysphoria
Explain non-dysphoric AGPs.
>>
>>8214684
Not her but cis people can develop a similar fetish for different reasons.
>>
>>8214684
I'm sure everyone, even cis people, can develop a fetish for anything. However, considering the place we're talking in, that's not really the type of AGP we're talking about.
>>
>>8214598
>in 10 years she'll be a happy TERF girl
are you saying she's going to go the snowflakeespecial/genderrebel route or do you think cara is natal female
>>
>>8214671
>trans women with AGP can have unnoticeable dysphoria
>>8214692
>>8214702
>cis people who aren't trans can have an AGP fetish

So you've invented two indistinguishable groups but you know for certain they are not the exact same people because that would mean their AGP causes their dysphoria.

And you say you are the ones wanting to protect questioning babbytrans.
>>
>>8214704
She's gonna go transitioned TERF.
>>
AGP isn't real you fucking idiots.

Believing in pseudoscience just because it makes you feel unique and above the normie sheep is some fucking special snowflake garbage.
>>
>>8214711
>Indistinguishable
Psychotherapy is a thing. Self-reflection is a thing. A harder road, but the right one.
>>
>>8214718
Nah these 20-something internet randos are right and the entire establishment is wrong :^) They're like Galileo :^) :^) :^)

http://slatestarcodex.com/2017/04/17/learning-to-love-scientific-consensus/
>>
>>8214704
dude can you drop these dumb theories like today they are actually super harmful to people coming here that are new thank you very much.
Also get therapy please ty.
>>8214711
nope, you invented these groups. Trans people who experience """"""""""agp""""""""" before transition are just dysphoric trans people. Dysphoria is so fucking diverse and different for everyone making up categories based on how you experienced it is meaningless. It is actually pretty much unrelated to a group of cis people who have a fetish.
>>
>>8214731
that's just the manner of cara/blanchardists discourse. if they softballed it a bit im sure it would be much less harmful to babytran
>>
>>8214731
I mostly agree but again you can't deny that this fetish is super common among trans people so some connection is clearly there. It's just probably the result of repression rather than "you fapped so much to being a girl you now really want to be one lmao owned".
>>
Before /lgbt/ legitimately the only people I saw advocating the Blanchard typology were TERFs looking for "scientific" proof of trannies all being predatory men. It's pretty amusing that /lgbt/ advocates it so fanatically while also simultaneously supporting teenage transition, which Blanchard opposes and considers unethical. Guess y'all really like having your cake and eating it too.
>>
>>8214749
guilty by association! what a good marxist you are. keep chasing those spooks
>>
>>8214738
nah, the fact is that a pseudoscience akin to phrenology is even remotely being accepted as truth, in place of the actual current theories that are widely accepted by the scientific community and are also much more helpful in accepting and coming to terms with your identity. This is a problem, like we all know people on 4chan are retarded but babbytrans are vulnerable to confusion and need to be protected from bullshit.
Spreading confusion is never good.
>>8214746
yeah, I agree with that though??? However it is opportunist to generalize this and conclude that "ur a man lmao" as blanchardist pseudoscience tells us.
>>
>>8214731
:(
i used to think you were cool
>>8214749
>Guess y'all really like having your cake and eating it too
alternately, people can recognize that someone's scientific contributions are accurate while disagreeing with their political views (and, in this case, noting that the *only* logical conclusion of said contributions is 'early transition is both acceptable and necessary')
i don't know why anti-blanchardians are so obsessed with the political side of the whole thing, down that path lies madness
>>
>>8214731
>It is actually pretty much unrelated to a group of cis people who have a fetish.
If you're not lying, you'll be able to answer this:

How do you tell the two apart?
>>
>>8214749
Protip: that's because a great deal of the people who spread this idea on legbutt did so in an attempt to actively hurt trans people
>>
>>8214772
>>8214721
>>
>>8214757
What? All I'm saying is that Blanchard's nonsense is really, really a fringe ideology mostly employed by highly politicized fringe groups with an agenda to harm trans people or prevent them from transitioning because that's the logical consequence of a typology that ultimately boils down to "trans people can be typified as two kinds of depraved fetishes men have".

>>8214769
But even from the scientific side it's nonsense, it's very much unfalsifiable, poorly tested, inflexible and cannot be considered a scientific "contribution" because current scientific consensus entirely rejects it. Scientific consensus recognises only gender dysphoria as a thing and does not carry the absurd moralistic connotations of the Blanchard typology.
>>
>>8214721
>>8214780
That's no answer.

I self-reflect. What does that tell me?
>>
>>8214769
>i used to think you were cool
that's flattering but i can't really see someone who projects their own identity and insecurity issues onto babbytrans by taking on and spreading a transphobic theory as cool.
>>8214772
therapy, introspection.
Like you're basically posing the question "how do i know I'm trans?", which has no universal answer. Talk to a therapist, talk to other trans people and listen to their feelings and experiences, think about how you would prefer your body looked and how society perceives you etc.
>>
>>8214790
you're not wrong here but you are but i can't explain why. i know that is worrthless information but i must share it regardless.
>>
>>8214798
>"how do i know I'm trans?", which has no universal answer
>which has no universal answer
What new age shit is this?
>>
>>8214805
people find out in different ways, is my point
>>
>>8214810
But God forbid their way should be informed by Blanchard.
>>
>>8214815
but blanchard tells you you're just a man lol
>>
>>8214792
That's how you get to the truth when it comes to a lot of subconscious emotions and behavior patterns? Therapy is a crude tool but one of the few we have when it comes to stuff like this. There's no shortcut to figuring out that you no longer love your wife because you feel resentment toward her for refusing to move for the sake of your career either.
>>
>>8214820
Good point, better find something else to believe.

Is that the response you want?
>>
for me personally i know a lot of blanchardism is pure ideology but i cling to it as a defense mechanism. its been so ever present in the trans 'gommunidy' that it's like the last structure i can hang on to
>>
>>8214842
>Is that the response you want?

almost. What I would have liked even more would be

>Good point, better start believing in the actual scientific consensus
>>
>>8214798
>someone who projects their own identity and insecurity issues onto babbytrans
What identity and insecurity issues?

Someone can't possibly believe something different to you without it being their projected personal issues?
>>
>>8214857
nah, i can handle people having different opinions than me, but when someone invents a completely crazy pseudoscience with zero actual empirical evidence when a perfectly fine scientific consensus exists that has moved past variants of this theory decades ago, and then also incessantly spreads this theory among the group of people that can most be harmed by it, I'm going to assume the problem is personal.
>>
>>8214731
>they are actually super harmful to people coming here that are new
Prove it.
>>
>>8214888
they missgender us and so impede exploration of ones gender identity for one. There's more reasons but just this one is enough.
>>
>>8214896
reality misgenders us
>>
>>8214923
for real we've been over this don't go full retard again please
>>
also this is a good article about this meme theory

G, you read it too ok?
>>
>>8214969
http://genderanalysis.net/2016/04/alice-dreger-autogynephilia-and-the-misrepresentation-of-trans-sexualities-book-review-galileos-middle-finger/
>>
>>8214969
>>8214977
Have you read the book it's reviewing?
>>
>>8215003
nah but i actually torrented it earlier. The arguments made against the contents are still pretty accurate to the pseudoscience presented in here.
>>
>>8214977
>>8215003
>>8215012
The book's not really about AGP anyhow. More about the story surrounding it.
>>
>>8214769
>alternately, people can recognize that someone's scientific contributions are accurate while disagreeing with their political views (and, in this case, noting that the *only* logical conclusion of said contributions is 'early transition is both acceptable and necessary')

Wait a minute, I haven't heard this before. What does early transitioning have to do with Blanchard's theory, I thought all trans women were equally illegitimate to you.
>>
>>8215036
>illegitimate
*legitimate, trutrans is a spook
anyway, the fact that hstses and cissexual homosexuals are difficult to distinguish categories means there is absolutely no reason to be worried about desistence in children with possible transsexualism, or that the 'trans movement' is 'transing children', or anything involving gnc kids being falsely transitioned, because cis-trans is a spectrum rather than two distinct categories -- you can confidently put any gnc kid on blockers and not worry at all about an increased detransition rate in adulthood, because the categories are indistinguishable in childhood and it causes greater issue for a hsts child to not be transitioned than for a child who's only hs to transition
>>
>>8215036
it's even funnier seeing how Blanchard advocated against early transitioning (pre-18). After all, being trans is a sexual matter to him and children aren't sexually mature.
>>
>>8215012
link?
>>
>>8215082
http://bookzz.
org/book/2512588/db9f2c
>>
>>8215036
>>8215053
Blanchard strongly opposes blockers though :^)
He thinks this is child abuse :^) :^) :^)
A TRUE BELIEVER would support waiting until 18 and try to detrans people via therapy beforehand.
>>
>>8214595
>implying caraposter is one person
>>
>>8215428
no tinfoiling in this thread
>>
>>8215446
>implying Cara is not Jekyll to Trent's Mister Hyde
>>
>>8214595
>after she starts transitioning
>implying she hasn't started E already
>>
>>8215907
she hasnt
>>8213889
>>
>>8214595
Who is caraposter anyhow? I always hear about her, but I've never seen her posts and/or interacted with her!

Wtf sertii?
>>
>>8215967
read the thread linked in the post
>>8215945
cara is the one with anime avatar pics
>>
>>8215945
She said she was taking E
>>
>>8215967
Someone so autistic they stalked a girl until the cops were called and shown the dozen+ threads made about that girl every day where caraposter posted tons of photos.
>>
>>8215945
>she
Real girls don't post on /g/
>>
>>8214857
>What identity and insecurity issues?
Trent's has been abused by 'AAP' FTM and he feels like he doesn't belong with many FTMs.
>>
>>8216411
Maybe Kay Brown was right about separating A*P and HSTS trans people.
>>
>>8215945
Oh good, with any luck Cara will starve to death.
>>
>>8218318
No thanks to you.
>>
>>8222902
The cops don't ask the victim to track down the criminal.
>>
>>8222930
Why rely on the cops when you can get it done yourself?
....This sounds like bad movie dialogue.
>>
>>8223296
Stop asking other posters to do your research then.
>>
>>8223311
I wasnt asking for someone else to do something. I was asking why you havent done anything instead of criticizing me for doing the same thing you are.
>>
>>8223326
>I wasnt asking for someone else to do something.
>>8222902
>>
>>8223336
>Why you havent done anything instead of criticizing me for doing the same thing you are.
>>8222930
>>
>>8223381
Read my name. Then read yours.
>>
>>8223396
Yeah. Yours says Doucheknuckle. What are you getting at?
>>
>>8214977
>citing Moser
dropped
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.