[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why AGP early transitioners have way better relationships with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: this triggers the HSTS - erlick.png (1MB, 1199x725px) Image search: [Google]
this triggers the HSTS - erlick.png
1MB, 1199x725px
why AGP early transitioners have way better relationships with women and are way more successful in women spaces and activities than HSTS trans women?
>>
>>8214452
is this truth or perception?
>>
Because lesbians are disproportionately successful in business and other arenas, of course transbians who get the same upbringing will btfo cock starved HSTS
>>
>>8214452
Women hate each other. It takes a man to handle them.
>>
>>8214452
Because lesbians only stay cis if they are AGP, in which case they're very similar to AGP early transitioners.
>>
>>8214467

Why are HSTS cock-starved?
>>
>>8214522
wait what? explain?
>>
>>8214467
>Because lesbians are disproportionately successful in business and other arenas,
male_brain.jpg
>>
>>8214530
I'm just poking fun at them, they're fine
>>
File: candice_caltech.jpg (23KB, 150x321px) Image search: [Google]
candice_caltech.jpg
23KB, 150x321px
>>8214467
what about kay brown
>inb4 she's agp
>>
File: erlick 3.jpg (236KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
erlick 3.jpg
236KB, 750x1334px
>>8214461
truth, HSTS usually distrust cis women, and don't understand the social etiquette between women, even when they transition early, they can enter in female social circles but they are alway the "gay best friend" even after transition, they are never treated as one of the girls.

AGPs can be huge autistic hons without place if they start late, but usually if they start early they have success relating to other females and entering in female social spaces and in being of the girls, specially in queer spaces.

>>8214467
also this, personally i am a believer in the "androphilic and gynephilic brain" theory, the one who says that a lesbian brains have more in common with straight men brains than straight women brains, and gay men brains more in common with straight women.

there's a reason of why lesbians are so successful in sports, bussiness and other areas, and why so many of them have this "security" aura or why lesbians are not social as straight women, gay men the opposite, they have a feminine aura many times even if they try being masc, are social beings, emotinal intelligent, not very logical and why they related more with straight women.

that no mean lesbians are basically men and gay men women, only that lesbians brains are naturally masculine and gay men brains feminine.

>>8214497
STRAIGHT women hates each other, they are catty as fuck if there's competency, and HSTS are the same, is one of the reasons of why usually don't related with cis women.

>>8214522
lesbians are cis women, lesbians are AGP just because gynephilic but not fully masculinized brains are autogynephilic by nature, the only gynephilic brains without AGP are straight men brains, trans or cis.

>>8214577
unironically this is close to the truth.
>>
>>8214594
Just as being male brained (cismale/AGP/cisles/HSTS FTM) isn't a guarantee of being successful, HSTS MTF doesn't guarantee being a failure or a typical female.

Obviously everyone is influences by their own personal background too.
>>
File: homosexual transsexual.jpg (375KB, 792x432px) Image search: [Google]
homosexual transsexual.jpg
375KB, 792x432px
>>8214594
she is a low profile AGP or a bisexual trans woman, she hates it, but she is still AGP, her blog screams AGP trying to stick on the HSTS identity.
>>
>>8214616
yeah, but /tttt/ really likes the 'etiology itself determines failure or success' meme for some reason, probably because /tttt/ is full of failed agps
things like iq are more important, kay brown is crazy high iq
rv-chan is also pretty high iq (120, which is 90th percentile) and is a biochemist in training
and high iq trans girls who are hsts are usually less autistic in the literal sense than agps or hsts trans guys, which means they can be more successful because they aren't genuinely brain-damaged
they still seem a little more common than equivalent cis women
>>
>>8214630
kay brown being agp is a meme started by andrea 'bailey's daughter is a cocksucking whore' james and is not supported by more objective evidence
>>
>>8214635
Trent, please stop calling me a failed brain damaged autistic agp. It hurts.
>>
>>8214630
She does have an obsession with early transitioners and her repeated explanations for how she is so totally 100% HSTS does scream AGP in denial.
>>
>>8214661
sorry commie-chan, i didn't mean it that way
(or if this is a different person, but i was assuming commie-chan due to previous sensitivity)
besides as i explained you are in fact of above average intelligence, you've just been miseducated as to how iq works
>>
>>8214635
>probably because /tttt/ is full of failed agps
What is a 'failed AGP'?
>>
>>8214452
>why

because they identify with and like women.
homos like men.
>>
>>8214677
its pure ideology. you can pretty much get to the heart of it with passing/nonpassing dichotomy though it needs more nuance than binary states. but that doesn't invalidate what he is saying
>>
>>8214677
'failed' 'agp', not 'failed agp'
a person whose life has generally been unsuccessful who also happens to be an autogynephilic transsexual woman
>>
>>8214691
this
>>
>>8214613
>but usually if they start early they have success relating to other females and entering in female social spaces and in being of the girls, specially in queer spaces.
i don't want to fit in as one of the girls. i want to be a girl to guys.
>>
>>8214674
I'm not that person, I'm a transbian, tested 130 IQ as a child but have grown into a college dropout braindead ADD adult. I've also given up on passing and act like a feminine guy, I'm your 4chan golden standard.
>>
>>8214677
just failed in life i'm guessing
relationship-, education or job- and transitionwise
t. forever alone and boymode agp in bluecollar deadend job
>>
>>8214691
how do those two in combination affect each other?
>>
>>8214701
not well lol
agp dysphoria usually comes later than hsts, sometimes in hs or college which can really fuck up your future prospects
>>
File: homosexual transsexual 2.jpg (434KB, 540x1080px) Image search: [Google]
homosexual transsexual 2.jpg
434KB, 540x1080px
>>8214666
this.
>>
>>8214713
i'm sorry. what's your story?
>>
>>8214616
true
>>
>>8214697
That's just 4chan demographic though.
>>
>>8214613
>lesbians are cis women, lesbians are AGP just because gynephilic but not fully masculinized brains are autogynephilic by nature, the only gynephilic brains without AGP are straight men brains, trans or cis.

Wait are you saying cis lesbians are AGP? That can't be...

>>8214635
Why are AGPs so often autistic? I suspect im mildly autistic but never been diagnosed.

>>8214691
>>8214697
Yep that describes me, also large and heavily masculinized is it any wonder im a non transitioner.
>>
>>8214613
>lesbians are AGP just because gynephilic but not fully masculinized brains are autogynephilic by nature,
Isn't AGP a separate thing an androphile brain can be? Why would partial masculinization/androphilization mean AGP?
>>
File: WAIS.png (32KB, 1331x478px) Image search: [Google]
WAIS.png
32KB, 1331x478px
>>8214635
Are you still denying I'm high IQ btw?
>>
>>8225631
you know 42 is way below average right
>>
>>8225650
99% is way superior to average
>>
>>
>>8214452
>>8214497
>>8214613
As an AGP non transitioner, I work retail which is female dominated. I actually like being around female coworkers. Now I'm wondering if it's because I have an AGP brain rather than a straight male brain.
>>
>>8229558
What is an AGP brain?
>>
>>8229586
Possibly an undermasculinized gynephilic brain.
>>
>>8229693
That hints at a connection between AGP and HSTS beyond both being trans.

What suggests that? Enjoying female company and being around female co-workers is just one anecdote.
>>
File: 1493445241347.jpg (204KB, 811x1253px) Image search: [Google]
1493445241347.jpg
204KB, 811x1253px
>>8229752
we should research it, blanchard was wrong about a lot of things, including their own theories, but AGP and ""HSTS"" are very real.
>>
>>8234605
AGP is certainly real as a fetish some people have, but HSTS?
>>
agp is a fucking meme lmao
by definition heterosexuals transgirls are more likely to be agp than lesbian transgirls
i mean it's not lesbians who dress up in stockings for r9k and get off to sissy hypno
>>
>>8234834
HSTS is real, one of main problems i have with AGP theory is the fact bisexuals (ambiphilic brains) have their own brain profile, who AGP don't recognize
>>
>>8229586
>>8229693
>>8229752
>>8234605
>>8234834
>>8237788
>"AGP" brain
That's like saying you have a "foot fetishists brain". Enough with the memes you shitlords. This has gone too far.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.