[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a gay man should I feel bitter about never being able to find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: c09.png (40KB, 200x156px) Image search: [Google]
c09.png
40KB, 200x156px
As a gay man should I feel bitter about never being able to find a partner or glad that I never have to be used by a woman only to deal with her crazy bullshit?
>>
Why can't you find a partner? Being gay is normie-tier now. I'm so down the trans rabbit hole I can no longer conceive of it as in any way strange. Go find Mister Right, Chad.
>>
>>8206861
I'm gay.
I use my boyfriend for his money.
I have borderline personality disorder, impulsive personality disorder, depersonalisation and derealisation disorder, psychotic disorder, I cut myself on a prolific scale, I have committed arson due to my psychotic episodes, I abuse class a drugs such as methadone and crystal meth, I have recently started cheating on him and I know he knows.
He goes to work, goes to the gym, volunteers and is overall a perfect guy.
And yet he still puts up with my shit.

It's not just women who will use you for your money and fuck up your life with crazy shit.
Just saying ;)
>>
>>8206868
You should go back writing fanfics.
>>
>>8206863
The only guys I end up liking tend to be breeders
>>
>>8206905
I'm sure you can find a cool masc gay dude. They're out there. Just keep at it.
>>
>>8206879
You should stop thinking us faggots are any different to women.
>>
>>8206861
Bitter.
You will never know what emotional intimacy feels like because of the vapid nature of the LGBT cult. Rather than having loved and lost, you will get propositioned constantly by AIDS cuck whore slut twinks who sit in the uncanny valley between male and female, looking only for casual sex and to share each others' viral strains (or give you a starter pack). You will never grow old with someone you love like those elderly couples you see all the time; you can either grow old and die alone or emotionlessly and sociopathically fuck female-esque sluts 20+ years younger than you until the plethora of diseases kills you at 60.
The real icing on the cake is that other gay guys just like you exist, but you'll never meet them because you're either too few and far between on spatial and temporal axes, or you both look like heteros and each is too scared to confess to the other, for fear of backlash, attack, and losing a friend. This empty promise of love that is forever in sight but out of reach, and the braindead 'you'll find someone eventually' mantra of your friends really just rubs salt in the wound.
>and people wonder why I am dissatisfied with some aspects of life
>>
>>8207762
I've gotten in some emotional relationships not based on lust, anon. Only reason they failed was because I wasn't happy.

Can't generalize like that, OP will find someone on his own time if he chooses to. Also, falling for the all women are snakes meme indicates horrible experience with women or no experience and you just go off of what lost souls on the Internet say. Just because you've been poisoned by one berry doesn't mean every single one is poisonous. Relax, my dude. Chin up, it gets better if you're persistent.
>>
>>8207529
Not when girls like you lie about being a gay man.
>>
File: 1417950880963.png (225KB, 362x378px) Image search: [Google]
1417950880963.png
225KB, 362x378px
>>8207762
Too much projecting m8
>>
>>8207841
>falling for the all women are snakes meme indicates horrible experience with women or no experience and you just go off of what lost souls on the Internet say. Just because you've been poisoned by one berry doesn't mean every single one is poisonous.
Not even bi; says something that I was describing all the gay guys I've ever met in my life and it came off as me describing women. I can't speak for everyone else, but in my experience, I've never come across another person who has combined being openly gay and not acting like a woman or a slut. >>8207529 is right; the LGBT community has become a cancerous clusterfuck where 99.99% of men with at least average blood testosterone content are 40+ boy-pozzers on the downlow.

>>8207860
No shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.