[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so I'm gonna start mtf hey pretty soon I'm 22

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: received_1527264450618341.jpg (19KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
received_1527264450618341.jpg
19KB, 500x670px
Okay so I'm gonna start mtf hey pretty soon I'm 22 , and I have no clue what I'm going to do ... I have to quit my job because it's full of rednecks and manly men , (I'm an EMT) they joke about hanging queers " .. plus my family would disown me .. a friend said I can stay with him .. But fuck I'm scared to do this .. anyone been in this situation ?
>>
Hrt* sorry I'm doing this on a phone
>>
>>8205295
what is ur new job gunna be and where do you live?

Also how much do you make being an emt and what are you willing to change to?
>>
I'm willing to do what I need to get by , I have a place to go , I'm just terrified ... I'm gonna have to cut my whole family off and go on hrt ... I'm just scared as shit , I make 10.75 an hour wich is good for where I'm at
>>
>>8205540
i know you meant to @me but it's okay haha

you're like me anon! my job is 9.25 an hour though but i also live in an area where housing is low cost.
>>
>>8205540
$10.75 an hour as an EMT?? where do you live, Bangladesh?

an unrelated question: not that you would b/c this is grossly immoral, but could you hypothetically get to look at/grope naked people in the ambulance?

"we need to remove his pants, there might be a penis injury"
"but it's just a broken arm-"
"penis injury"
>>
>>8205566
Wait are you a mtf ???
>>
>>8205586
Yes , lol, I joke about that shit all the time , but that would be a quick way to ruin my carreer
>>
>>8205616
>carreer

you're quitting
>>
>>8205610
yis!
>>
>>8205628
Yea , a bit ironic huh? , I just cant escape my dysphroia
>>
>>8205639
Did You already start??? I'm starting in a few weeks , I'm 22
>>
If you're passable you can live with me. Or you know, any guy on Grindr
>>
>>8205658
we're almost the exact same, cept im a year younger..i ALSO start in a couple of weeks.

you self medding or (((legit)))?
>>
>>8205661
No thanks anon , I don't wanna end up cut to peices in a red room
>>
>>8205681
No, I'm going to a doctor , I'm nervous as hell about it , what about you !??, since I live in the southern USA , people here are not open minded im gonna be on edge
>>
File: gg.png (5KB, 239x213px) Image search: [Google]
gg.png
5KB, 239x213px
>>8205699
Half my family is from the south, i visit up there constantly. Where do you live anon? Do you think it's time to move up north? I met a girl (ftm, so i guess guy) that fled from south Carolina to my state of Indiana to make it and transition on his own.

Also why go to a doctor? i personally am not because i have a blood condition where i have to stay hydrated and my "Doctor" refuses to prescribe me cypro (spiro dehydrates too much) from a Canadian pharmacy so i'm gunna do it on my own and check my blood myself...also cypro is better anyways so meh
>>
>>8205295
>have to quit job because can't handle bantz
Why start HRT you're already a fucking girl.
>>
>>8205731
this website gets so much worse when the british start logging on
>>
>>8205739
>implying
You upset M8? Can't take the piss?
What do you need HRT for, to become even more of a sissy girl?
>>
>>8205772
no, the truth is that
[spoiler]i'm actually incredibly turned on by all british/scottish/irish accents and it makes me insecure[/spoiler]
>>
>>8205786
Faggit
>>
>>8205721
I don't know where else to go , lol I'm from a redneck shit hole, I just found a doctor that is willing to do it in Jacksonville Florida. I just don't have a plan after that ... like idk , I will self medicate if this doesnt work . And im from georgia btw
>>
>>8205772
Yep pretty much
>>
>>8205796
do you have insurance? Self medding is cheaper desu dude, and why not move to florida? if not midwest is pretty nice imo
>>
>>8205796
cmon Percy, let's fuck, you can jerk me off using the giant gap between your teeth
>>
>>8205820 was meant for >>8205794 , not >>8205796
>>
>>8205814
Nah, no insurance, out of pocket, and I might once I get my EMT A move that is . Idk , I def want to , right now I just wanna get started , when are you starting ?
>>
>>8205820
Bloody sods
>>
File: wat.jpg (39KB, 639x424px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
39KB, 639x424px
>>8205857
>Nah, no insurance, out of pocket,
>pic related
Might as well self med, doctors give super low dosages and spiro, might as well get the good stuff for less money.

>when are you starting

i start as soon as my hormones get here lol, i want to get a pre lab to get a feel for where my levels are but i'm so ready to start the journey already
>>
>>8205899
Well shit lol, I'm gonna look into that then, If it's cheaper .
>>
>>8205911
dude i had insurance right? and they were still charging me at least 150$ per visit....spend around maybe 450 since i've been going up there in febuary and i STILL don't have hormones yet : /

The last straw was the whole spiro thing considering my condition, self medding all i have to do is drop 66$ on a private lab plus cost of hormones which you'd most likely have to pay anyways

I hope my information helps you...i could have been on hormones for 6 months or so now dude
>>
>>8205889
Lol, what are you doing on this board?
>>
>>8205929
Yea, that helps allot actually, ima hit that up hella XD , thanks . Yea the first visit is gonna be like 100
>>
>>8205946
>Yea, that helps allot actually, ima hit that up hella XD , thanks . Yea the first visit is gonna be like 100

glad to know it helped you, here take this copypasta some nice anon gave me a few weeks back, some useful stuff here.

"i got mine off inhouse pharmacy:
https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx

there is also alldaychemist but i've heard that it's a little less reliable:
https://www.alldaychemist.com/

and then there's QHI like shakira said:
https://www.qhi.co.uk/

you'll probably want to get a baseline of your hormone levels before you start, you can order a test here and print it out:
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

you won't have to wait when you go to labcorp either which is pretty nice

then after you start hormones it'd be good to check your levels again every three months

here are the levels you should be shooting for:
http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm

keep in mind that you're gonna be going sterile once you start using these hormones, you might want to look into banking your sperm:
https://www.cryochoice.com/

now for the hormones you'll want an anti-androgen and an estrogen, there are several types

spiro is the one that most people in the united states use as it's the one approved by the FDA

spiro is a weaker anti-androgen though because it's anti-androgenic effects are only a side effect

spiro will lower your blood pressure so you might get dizzy when standing up or randomly pass out like i did, oh and it makes you pee a lot, oh and you can't eat potassium because you get an overdose or something

cypro is the stronger one but it's not FDA approved, you can still import it off of one of those online pharmacies though

since cypro is anti-androgenic at it's core you're not gonna be going back with cypro, it's gonna shut down everything down there

it'll be a little harder on your liver though so drinking on cypro isn't really encouraged"
>>
>>8205942
I'm a gay Canadian looking for a boyfriend desu.
I only came here to post >>8205731
Because OP sounds like a pussy bitch
Aka
A real woman
>>
>>8205966
Thanks!!! Helpful af , doing this shit all alone was starting to get to me , glad I came on here lol
>>
File: 1464139123336.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464139123336.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>8206000
idk something about your story (similar to people i have known) and the fact that we have very similar ages and hrt starting days i haaaddddd to help you lol

it's like helping myself in a way, also go to /hrtgen/ if you're looking for more resources and helpful information.
>>
>>8206020
Yea, I've found so many people on here with similar situations , this place is actually kinda awesome! Thanks again anon , my name's Tennyson btw
>>
>>8206037
i go by many names desu, each start with the letter R.

Wanna be bffs?
>>
>>8206050
Yea , I'm down! I don't have many trans chick friends
>>
>>8206107
got a discord?
>>
>>8206122
Not to sound retarded ... but i don't know what that is XD ?
>>
>>8206130
look up discord then download it then i'll give you my skype or some shit, do you use Skype?

i'd just give you my skype here but uhh....yeah
>>
>>8206160
Yea no , don't link anything here lol, I'm doing that right now , and I never have before but sure
>>
>>8206167
I gave out my Skype to people who turned on me down the line, could happen again but you seem okay to me lol

but once u download discord tell me ur username then i'll add u
>>
>>8206177
User name tennyson666 , what's yours so I'll know its not one of these creepy fuckers ?
>>
>>8206208
it'll start with r...know that. Not saying the whole thing because some autistic fuck will put the pieces together.

With your username there should be a hastag with it though that i can add, should be on the bottom left...a 4 digit hashtag alongside the name
>>
>>8206215
>>
>>8206228
sent
>>
>>8206303
Y
>>
>>8205295
ironically red necks and manly men treat you the best if you pass. I guess that's close to a similar situation?
>>
>>8206303
pinki pi no pls
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.