[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any fellow trannies here currently trapped between life and death?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: jump.jpg (69KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
jump.jpg
69KB, 500x466px
any fellow trannies here currently trapped between life and death? i am and i don't think i can get out. i spent 3 weeks in the psych ward and decided to live until the end of summer to see if i can find happiness. i wish i didn't have a family that loved me so as not to inevitably devastate them.
>>
>>8205033
>i spent 3 weeks in the psych ward
Full story?
>>
>>8205033
Is that the manga version of Mad World by Gary Jules?
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
It Gets BEtter
>>
>>8205064
i was feeling suicidal due to being monstrous and i kind of told my parents and they took me to the hospital, and then i was taken to the psych ward, where nobody could really help me anyway. it was largely fear and guilt that made me go instead of attempting suicide. but its futile
>>
>>8205103
>i kind of told my parents
?

>where nobody could really help me anyway
What did they try?
>>
Just jump and end all your worries when you die you die no one will care
>>
>>8205136
If she dies her worries don't go away; she only loses the ability to solve them.
>>
>>8205119
i have told my parents im transgender like last year, they dont understand/care much tho. like a month ago told them that i was suicidal and agreed to go to the hospital. i was and still am kind of just holding on to my mom mostly. this doctor tried putting me on meds that fuck you up even when i told her i felt worse, so i just refused them. besides that i didn't really talk to anyone about my problems. i spent most of the time in a disassociated numb sad state. i did make friends with this old lady tho, imma visit her soon
>>
>>8205166
she'll just be reborn as a nigger
if you can't hack it as a white then they give you something easier next go round until you finally end up as an earthworm or something if you're supremely lazy and worthless.
>>
>>8205168
>this doctor tried putting me on meds that fuck you up even when i told her i felt worse, so i just refused them.
Why did you take them in the first place? Did they just let you go after you refused to take more?
>>
>>8205219
yeah i said i am not taking any meds here, and there's nothing more you can do for me. i told them i'm not suicidal which is kinda true, imma at least live till the end of summer. that's my self imposed thing
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.