[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some gay diagnosis by gay scientists. You're my only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1493092905255.jpg (158KB, 781x750px) Image search: [Google]
1493092905255.jpg
158KB, 781x750px
I need some gay diagnosis by gay scientists. You're my only hope, 4chan.
>attracted to strong handsome and soft effeminate male faces
>attracted to strong musclar and soft lithe male bodies
>attracted to dicks
>enjoy anal play with toys
>absolutely no interest whatsoever in a romantic relationship with another man
>like some female bodies, mostly dyke-ish tomboys, but am totally repulsed by vaginas
Am I just broken?
>>
You're some bisexual with some bisexual feelings and bisexual urges.
>>
>>8202575
Well yeah but what exactly am I supposed to do with this set of factors? I've got a triangle block and a square or circle hole to choose from.
>>
>>8202568

Are you sure you don't have any internalized homophobia that makes you think being in a homosexual relationship would be wrong and that you don't romanticize the specialness of a heterosexual relationship?
>>
>>8202593
>>8202568
You should probably get therapy or something op
>>
File: tumblr_n0nonpaAzD1rindmno1_1280.jpg (68KB, 540x821px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0nonpaAzD1rindmno1_1280.jpg
68KB, 540x821px
>>8202568
you sound like most of the gay guys i know.
in other words, normal.
just be a bachelor for now.
relationships are overrated.
just sleep around and see what you like and who you like.
eventually you may find someone you can stand to be with.
if not, plenty of men are bachelors and happy about it.

t. bachelor
>>
>>8202568
how old are you?
are you a virgin?
>>
File: mmprsign.jpg (34KB, 493x334px) Image search: [Google]
mmprsign.jpg
34KB, 493x334px
>>8202612
That seems possible. I was raised by bible thumpers and while I hate them and what they represent they did affect me profoundly. I'm having some trouble really pinpointing the difference I perceive. Maybe it's related to how men and women treat me differently.

>>8202623
I have a net worth of roughly negative 3000 USD, don't qualify for any assistance programs, and obviously can't afford medical insurance. I was fined for not having it, fortunately the fine was based on my income which is shit but still. Ended up being way cheaper than having it. I lost my train of thought but the moral of the story is I have no money and am presently shitposting from a Linux Mint flash drive in a library.

>>8202696
Are they really not worth it? I feel like not dying alone would be nice, and having someone to hang out with all the time sounds amazing.

>>8202705
No, I've been with one woman and two men. Relationship virgin though.
>>
>>8202612
>internalized homophobia

Oh my kek this meme
Internalized negative feelings strong enough to affect the way you think without you noticing the bias is there are actually fucking rare in most of the population
Internalized anything-phobia/ism/ist just doesn't happen

Unless OP was beaten by his father for being a fag yet thinks he's okay with fags and himself, I wouldn't assumed internalized homophobia
>>
>>8202729

>gay men have never been uncomfortable seeing two men kiss in public
>gay men have never opposed the idea of gay marriage because they think it's unnatural
>trannies have never been uncomfortable with seeing hons
>blacks have never thought they have less societal value or their features are unattractive

Internalized negative biases are real.
>>
>>8202770
Nobody is comfortable seeing hons. Hons are ugly.
>>
>>8202717
get a job
you will find romance at work
>>
File: dont-be-a-dick.jpg (81KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
dont-be-a-dick.jpg
81KB, 640x619px
>>8202805
you're ugly
>>
>>8202805

They are ugly, but there's a more extreme reaction to them than to ordinary ugly people because of society teaching everyone that a male in women's clothing is wrong.
>>
File: Buffalo_Bill_House_03.jpg (103KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Buffalo_Bill_House_03.jpg
103KB, 900x600px
>>8202879
>society teaching everyone that a male in women's clothing is a serial killer

FTFY
>>
>>8202568
>attracted to men
>disgusted by vaginas
>Am I gay?

If you are still unsure go back and read this post from the top.
Repeat as necessary until the hidden answer is revealed to you.
>>
>>8203286
Oh shit! This is a tough word puzzle riddle!
>>
>>8202568
Everything you described sounds like being gay, ya.
>>
>>8202568
>Am I just broken?
No, you're just screwed.
>>
>>8202770
>>blacks have never thought they have less societal value or their features are unattractive
At what point does it become a bias rather than simply a biological preference of the features of other races, typically that of Europeans?

>>8202729
No he is right about that. Most guys that are sexually attracted to other men and claim to be repulsed by the romantic aspect of such a relationship do so because it contradicts their preconceived notions of masculinity.
They are simply accepting the biological reality of their homosexuality (attraction) while rejecting the social aspect of it (romance), often because they were taught that such a relationship makes them less of a man.
Chances are, he'll get over it when he gets his first male crush.
>>
>>8202568
I like the stereotypical tall handsome muscular guys.
I enjoy having sex with them.
I have a boyfriend and have always had boyfriends but only for economic reasons.
I have no romantic interest in men and if I had my own money I'd happily be single and just use men for sex.
SEXuality is who you want to fuck, not who you want to date.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.