[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right is how the average MtF looks like next to a ciswoman. Hormones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: erLYu7L.jpg (837KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
erLYu7L.jpg
837KB, 2448x3264px
Right is how the average MtF looks like next to a ciswoman. Hormones don't change skull and bone size.
>>
the only passable trannies are east asian ones
>>
>>8198579
Nah, east asian trannies may be smaller than their white and black counterparts, but they're still the same size relative to cis asian females. It's just as hard for an asian tranny to pass next to Asian girls.
>>
>>8198591
t. bitter white hon
>>
oh HELLS yes boys pull out your calipers!!! its the PHRENOLOGY M-M-M-M-MEGATHREAD!
>>
>>8198570
Isn't that Trixie? She's not on hormones.
>>
>>8198570
>kull and bone size.
Not everyone's a neanderthal like you. I'm sorry you were such a hon that it failed, but smol femboys will do just fine, so stop projecting your honess.
>>
>>8198603
>small femboy
>still went through testosterone puberty and has big hands, feet and shoulders

Anime femboys aren't real, you deluded fuck.
>>
>>8198687
My hands and feet are small, I guess being a racial mongrel and having starved a lot helps with the size part.

>Anime femboys aren't real, you deluded fuck.
Why did you suddenly start talking about that?
>>
>>8198596
No, I'm Asian. 5'6", but every female member of my family, as well as my Asian female friends, is 5'0"-5'3". My shoulders are much narrower than a white person's, but they're still visibly larger than those of Asian girls. Sexual dimorphism is a thing in other races, you know. It's just harder to see because you don't see Asians as often as you've seen white people.
>>
>>8198570
You know, I'd honestly love to ask for your help/advice, but you've got this horrible habbit of taking other's photos and posting them and using them all the time without their consent.
>>
>>8198863
It's a public picture nigga.
>>
>>8198891
Yea, so that makes me think twice of asking for advice. A shame really, I value your stringency.
>>
>>8198960
Praise Jesus.
>>
>>8198960
Yeah, iktf. I never post my picture online for this reason exactly.
>>
>>8198748
>. 5'6"
that's the problem
>>
>>8199015
I already did and got burnt haha. At least I made sure that those wouldn't lead to any social media.
>>
>>8199045
To be fair to that anon, Western Asians (especially Asian Americans) tend to be much taller than Asians in Asia or FOBS due to the diet. It's not uncommon to see Asian men over 6' here, although most are still below the male average AFAIK.

That said, the same tall Asian Americans would probably pass just fine compared to other Americans anyway.
>>
>>8198716
>>Anime femboys aren't real, you deluded fuck.
DESU looking it actually does a lot of good for my AAP
>>
>>8199113
What is AAP Women with gay fetish?
>>
File: IMG_7611.jpg (98KB, 446x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7611.jpg
98KB, 446x599px
I believe that some people look bigger than others, even if they're from the same family, race, gender or whatever
It's caused by either the height, the bone structure or the body fat/muscle. Of course for a transgirl things like shoe size, hand size, shoulder size etc. are factors too because bio males are generally bigger than bio females.

I think you just have to accept as a transgirl, that unless you have super tiny hands and feet and a small bone structure, there will always be a female smaller than you and you just have to accept that.

My shoulders are 11.8 inches and I wear size 4 in womens' shoes and I wouldn't be surprised if there were girls that looked way smaller than me and I'd be like the drag queen in OP's pic.
>>
>>8199639
I'm a cis woman with 16 inch shoulders at 5'3". My neck is wide, my jaw is wide, my cheekbones high, my shoulders wide, my hips wide and high, and basically I have a high level of test for a woman plus a strangely masculine body. Due to weightlifting I'm also stronger than a lot of guys when it comes to weightlifting movements.

Trans women seem to forget that cis women like me exist. They just seem to obsess over 15 year old girl bodies.
>>
>>8199731
Woman in the OP picture on the left is 30, not 15.
>>
>>8199795

Are you being purposely retarded?
>>
>>8199894
Unlike you, no.
>>
>>8199731
Despite this I'm willing to bet a lot of your key proportions are female. There are gonna be exceptions but there are things the female body won't do unless you get severely high t levels and low e levels such as found in male puberty.
>>
>>8199987
This. Masculine for a cis woman is still more feminine than most transwomen.
>>
>>8200015
Maybe the difference wouldn't be as extreme with a cis woman, but there are countless girls who are bigger boned (yes that's a thing) than the average girl and automatically looks bigger than most. This isn't just a tranny thing, women have a hard time with it too.
>>
>>8198570
>zoom in
>the shorter person's shoulder is in front of the other person's elbow
>the person on the right isn't closer to the camera
ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHH
>>
>>8201279
Yep.
>>
>>8201279
M-maybe she is just really small!!!
>>
>>8202014
I think the drag queen on the right is 5'10.
>>
>>8198570
Good thing I'm not 30+ and have a huge skull size, then. Just go on facebook and look at group pictures with people below 20, and you'll see the skull sizes between men and women are pretty much the same.
>>
>>8198570
>trixie the drag queen
>average mtf
ishygdtt

the whole point of drag is to not to pass. if you look like an actual woman, you're a shitty drag queen. cake that makeup on hunty. tuck that dick out of sight. strut.

rupaul is 6'4" and glamazon is a thing.

if you try to apply real logic to drag you're in for a bad time because that's not how it works huntyyy

you're a man in a wig not a real girl. it's a social commentary so start reading a little more into it and stop projecting your own pathetic tranny insecurities onto these fabulous self-confident perfect ameezing queens.

or do! I'm not here to tell you how to live your life. You can definitely project onto them and imagine your life as a hon. If you don't do hrt, voice training, carefully study the gender you want to be to know how they actually act and think, or put any other work into being a girl besides putting on makeup and dresses, yes. You will become a drag queen. So take a look at how they appear to you and know that if you do nothing but makeup, clothes, and tucking, making no attempt to pass, you won't pass, so you'll look like a faggot in a dress.
>>
>>8206838
Trixie is a 5'10 man. MtFs are men and often around that height.
>>
File: gigi.png (759KB, 1135x593px) Image search: [Google]
gigi.png
759KB, 1135x593px
>>8206812
>you'll see the skull sizes between men and women are pretty much the same.

Not really. Gigi is 24 but even when she was 19 and 20 her skull was huge and she had FFS.
>>
>>8198602
Hell yeah that's Trixia. She's on plastic and fabulous.

Fuck OP. Trixie Mattel is amazing.
>>
>>8207124

jesus fucking christ gigi looks horrendous
>>
File: C1a5PBBXcAAG5pV[1].jpg (37KB, 502x536px) Image search: [Google]
C1a5PBBXcAAG5pV[1].jpg
37KB, 502x536px
>>
>>8198687
Anime femboys are real. They just often are FtM.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 495x700px
>>8212434
And plenty of them can be cis femboys too
>>
>>8212229
She really does. And that's with all her money.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 640x480px
Slav trapus are the master race of trapus.
>>
>>8214502
Those shoulders and arms look wrong.
>>
>>8217575
>Those shoulders and arms look wrong
Well besides the obvious mental illness red flags of the cutting scars. This person is also hiding their hairy underarms which get made fun of every time they post. My guess is they live in some 2nd world shit hole if not Russia itself and they are forced to present as "male".

>slavs
>master anything
KEK
>>
>>8217617
That's funny because my arms and hands are full of cutting scars and I have to cover them up BC they look weird
>>
>>8217617
Meds > Slavs > Germans > French > Japanese > Nordics > everything else > Niggers> Piss > Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anglos
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.