[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Told my girlfriend that I've decided I want to look like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: large.jpg (90KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
90KB, 480x640px
Told my girlfriend that I've decided I want to look like a girl and possibly get surgery to get feminine features.

I don't want to transition or get tits. I want to stay a guy.

She's fine with it but she thinks I should go see a therapist first to be sure it's what I want.

I know I've wanted this for a long time. Wat do?
>>
Go see a therapist and make sure it's what you really want.
It's not a complicated thing, your gf is being incredibly understanding and reasonable.

Don't act like a bitch, go to the therapist, if you're 100% sure of it it won't do you any harm.
Once you're done do what you have to do and that'll be it.
>>
>>8195529
I don't know what difference going to a therapist would make. What would I say? What could they possible say to make me change my mind?
>>
>>8195553
If you're worried, then you're not 100% sure, and your gf is right on making you talk to him.
If you're 100% sure, there will be indeed nothing he will be able to say to make you change your mind, thus you'll do what you want to do afterwards, and you'll give your gf the peace of mind of knowing you checked things out with a therapist before proceeding.

There's literally no downside aside spending a little bit of time and money, that's it.
If you can't even do something as small as this for your gf, i'd start to question if you even give a shit about her at all.
>>
It wont hurt in any case. also just wanted to say, youre really cute!!! like omg!!!
>>
>>8195499
>>>lgbt/femgen
and you can take bica and serms
>>
>>8195564
You're right. Thanks for your input. Ill check with a therapist before I do anything.
>>
>>8195499

>tfw you will never start HRT as a freshman in high school and get fucked by Chad

>>8195805

That's not OP.
>>
>>8195805
That isn't me haha. But I agree!
>>
>>8195845
Not my style Hermano
>>
>>8195878

>not wanting Chad inside you

Breh, you must be gay.
>>
>>8195845
How do you know they started as a freshman?
>>
>>8195959

I don't. I'm actually assuming that kid started as a sophomore based off their face, which isn't perfectly female, hence why it would be better to start as a freshman (or younger of course).

I would like to know their real story.
>>
I don't really have any opinions on this but I just wanted to say that you're really fucking cute
>>
>>8195499
Of all the things ive seen on lgbt, this is the one i have to say faggot unironically for
>>
>>8196050
Did you feel better for it?
>>
>>8195845
when did you start?
>>
File: 1431289921660.gif (2MB, 576x300px) Image search: [Google]
1431289921660.gif
2MB, 576x300px
>>8196080

Twenty years of age. Almost enough to be considered a legal adult in any country of the world through history.
>>
>>8195499
you can be a fem guy
>>
>>8196076
No because it's not stopping this shit, the sissification of men
>>
>>8196110
I agree with you. But I'm a selfish creature and if I get depressed for not having female features then I'll do something about it to make myself feel better.
>>
>>8196110
being fem can be a composite of things
i look fem/andro, but i have a very masc job
>>
>>8196479
sucking dick isn't masculine
>>
>>8196519
Who sucks dick lad?
>>
File: Ricky Martin.jpg (74KB, 628x387px) Image search: [Google]
Ricky Martin.jpg
74KB, 628x387px
>>8195935
>wanting chad (literally a depigmented tyrone) instead of alejandro
>>
>>8196607
i thought that's what you do for your job
>>
>>8196696
What?
No, he does that for free.

t. happy client
>>
>>8196666
checked
>>
>>8195499
Man I wish I had an accepting gf like that
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.