[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does circumcision play a psychological role in creating the problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

File: 34534534.jpg (56KB, 680x597px) Image search: [Google]
34534534.jpg
56KB, 680x597px
Does circumcision play a psychological role in creating the problem of AGPs and sissy fetishists ? Their genitalia was mutilated in basically what is basically a sissification fetish -- the mother forcing her personal sexual preferences on their children's sexual organ, thus shaping his sexuality as a whole as the mother has proven that they're willing to manipulate their child's sexuality in the guise of the own fetishists mindset, created a submissive, catering man who's body is literally shaped around being a demasculinized fetish object for women. Also general views on circumcision I guess.
>>
>>8194679
Uncut fembenises are cuter tho, and if this was the case than all of america would be trans.
>>
>>8194699
Not just fembenises.
As apremise, i understand that there are some people out there that don't like uncut, however, i'm and uncut bi guy, and i'm a grower, that means that when i'm flaccid i'm pretty small.

I've been with men and women and both had the same reaction: when i'm flaccid they go "awww it's adorable" and play with it like it's a goddamn toy, until i get hard (and thus it grows to normal size) and at that point it turns into a BJ/sex.
I never found the experience especially humiliating, it's actually kinda fun, nor did it emasculate me, i find myself 100% confortable as a male.

So maybe for some people being circumcised triggers a sissification fetish.
For others being uncut and being small when soft (or perhaps in general) triggers a sissification fetish.
And so on.
But i think the real answer is that these people ALWAYS had that kind of fetish to begin with and these elements just enable them to dive deeper into it.
It's not about being cut or uncut or any of that, it's the mind of the person itself that craves it from the start.
>>
>>8194679

I'm unmutilated and I'm still a tranny. My brothers are also whole and neither of them are trannies. Being a tranny is not caused by the integrity or decimation of your penis.
>>
File: bf-material.png (1MB, 470x713px) Image search: [Google]
bf-material.png
1MB, 470x713px
>>8194679
I'm an amerifag who was cut by my parents without my consent.
I am comfortable as a male and have no wish to be female.
Why is every thread on here about trannies or AGP feitishists? (Whatever that is.)
Are there any threads for gay guys?
>>
File: 1297777243266.png (54KB, 442x439px) Image search: [Google]
1297777243266.png
54KB, 442x439px
>>8195463
There's like 2 threads exclusively for gays, right now.
They're active, propely mantained, and when they die new ones are made to continue the thread chain.

Did sucking all that dick somehow rot your brain to the point where you can't even use the catalog anymore, count fagula?
>>
File: tumblr_o65d2u8H9p1qk7scno1_400.gif (2MB, 268x180px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o65d2u8H9p1qk7scno1_400.gif
2MB, 268x180px
>>8195508
Thanks.
I didn't know about the catalog.
I guess I'm blind!
>>
>>8194679

What the fuck, man?

I'm a circumcised GAMP/AGP/PsBi and my circumcision would be the absolute last thing I'd consider as a cause for it.

Repression of effeminate emotions due to gender norms would be the go-to theory.
>>
>>8195599
>GAMP/AGP/PsBi
wut
>>
>>8194679
I can see it I was circumcised and I hate my genitals so much there must be some correlation
>>
Yes, in part my genital dysphoria comes from being mutilated. A lot of times I want it gone just so I can't be reminded of it over and over again.
>>
>>8194679
Being uncircumcised didn't stop me from being trans.
I'd rather people didn't do it all since it has a failure rate. I've heard it's related to ED.
Also, having a full complement of nerves makes srs turn out better.
>>
Circumcision causes long-lasting and possibly irreversible emotional trauma that worsens many health outcomes (mental health, anxiety, etc) later in life. It's not done under anesthesia, of course it can mess you up emotionally.
Probably no link with being trans though. Still should be banned.

>>8204844
>Also, having a full complement of nerves makes srs turn out better.
True
>>
>>8207764
>Circumcision causes long-lasting and possibly irreversible emotional trauma that worsens many health outcomes (mental health, anxiety, etc) later in life.
links?
>>
>>8207835
Not that poster but I have several. On mobile now so I'll post later
>>
>>8207846
thank you!
>>
>>8204327
But if you weren't trans anyway maybe it wouldn't have affected you so badly?
>>
>>8211226
Ehhh I doubt it, I really really hate shit like that
>>
>>8194679

I’m anti-feminist as fuck and circumcision is outdated and unnecessary in the First World, but who the fuck actually thinks it’s some matriarchal scheme that horribly damages people?
>>
>>8207835

Circumcision has negligible benefit
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693

Circumcision decreases penile sensitivity
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract

Circumcision decreases sexual pleasure
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977

Circumcision decreases efficiency of nerve response in the glans of the penis
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847

Circumcision results in significant loss of erogenous tissue
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902

Neonatal circumcision linked to pain and trauma
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731

Circumcision linked to psychological trauma
http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/

Circumcision linked to pain, trauma, and psychosexual sequelae
http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/

Circumcision associated with frequent orgasm difficulties in men and a range of frequent sexual difficulties in women
http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/40/5/1367
>>
This thread has lame moderators
>>
I'm circumcised and when young the only way I knew how to masturbate was rubbing my penis on pillows and the bed and stuff. I couldn't fap normally without lube, I still can't. Eventually it dawned on me to use moisturizer though.
I'm pretty certain this messed with me a bit cause I started crosddressing and could fap by flipping my penis upward and rubbing through the clothes. It felt better than normal fapping and now I'm all sorts of messed up lol
>>
>>8211392
It is by its very nature patriarchal, as it imposes what a man feels a woman prefers, onto an infant.
>>
File: don't bait the flag it's rude.png (25KB, 621x622px) Image search: [Google]
don't bait the flag it's rude.png
25KB, 621x622px
>>8213070
>>
circumcised men are lesser than men with intact penises

t. European
>>
>>8213979
>abused children are lesser than children who weren't abused

Was that really necessary?
>>
>Circumcised
>Wish to be the little girl
Your theory holds up, OP.
>>
why cant i just go on the internet without reading about circumcision literally every fucking place is talking about it. i want to kill myself
>>
>>8194820
I'm actually really excited now that you've had that reaction. I'm a grower (cut, sadly), and always wondered if it'd be an initial judgement before whamo.

In my experience, I've toyed with the 'sissy' idea more so because I have a great ass. Just toyed with it ever so often but never want to go fill sissy.
>>
>>8195580
Newfag.
>>
>>8214120
which places have you tried?
>>
>>8213067
but you could fap that way in boy clothes
>>
>>8194679
I would have thought it would be connected to HSTS more than AGP.
>>
>>8218998
???
>>
ITT anecdotal evidence
>>
File: Edwige Fenech.jpg (147KB, 445x750px) Image search: [Google]
Edwige Fenech.jpg
147KB, 445x750px
>>8223558
please stop posting ??? in response
it is dumb

if you have a question, ask it
we aren't mind readers
>>
>>8228412
¿¿¿
>>
>>8211392
It is by its very nature matriarchal, as it imposes what a woman prefers, onto an infant boy.
>>
>>8211392
Yes goyim it is the genders at fault for this and no one else

>>
>>8231489
>Jewish and non-Jewish men alike get their genitals cut up
>women are sacred and protected
>must be the Jewish conspiracy again!

Good boyim.
>>
>>8231501
>boyim
oh wow
>>
>>8228340
See >>8212759
>>
File: 1493129735170.jpg (35KB, 417x423px) Image search: [Google]
1493129735170.jpg
35KB, 417x423px
>(((Does circumcision play a psychological role in creating the problem of AGPs and sissy fetishists ?)))
>>
>>8213070
>>8231478

No you fucking knuckleheads, the rationale for circumcision has fuck-all to do with sexual preferences. It was to prevent masturbation and preserve sexual health in an easily infected area; only now has it become so entrenched in a handful of societies that parents get their kids cut just because they think uncut is weird.

>>8231489

It’s got fuck-all to do with the Jews too. Gentiles didn’t circumcise their children for the first eighteen centuries of Christian history. Only in the Victorian Era did a bunch of scientists get the idea because of their crackpot theories about masturbation.
>>
>>8239352
>just because they think uncut is weird.
aka sexual preferences.
>>
>>8239237
>ancap
>posts neonazi memes
>>
>>8239352
>only now has it become so entrenched in a handful of societies that parents get their kids cut just because they think uncut is weird.

>>8241405
>>just because they think uncut is weird.

>aka sexual preferences.
Are you saying all parents who circumcise their kids are pedos?
>>
>>8246757
They project their sexual preferences onto his imagined future sex partners.
>>
>>8218998
Why?
>>
>>8194679
Yes.
>>
>>8194820
Never in my life have I seen someone projecting this hard
>>
>>8263275
What exactly is she projecting? It looks more like introspection to me.
>>
>>8263319
>What exactly is she projecting?

that being circumcised is a sissification fetish.
it's not.
she's projecting.

reading comprehension 0/10
>>
Here's how circumcision goes:
You're just a few weeks old, and can barely see properly. The world is unfamiliar to you, you still don't know if it's a nurturing or hostile place. Parents take you to the doctor, undress you. Doctor grabs you. Suddenly you feel intense pain in your genital area. The pain doesn't go away. How can your baby mind not see that as an assault? You don't even understand what happened, or why it happened. For all you know, you've done something wrong and your parents or someone else wants to punish you for it, thus the pain.

You think that doesn't leave any psychological impacts?
There's a reason babies that have been circumcised display PTSD-like symptoms even months later.
>>
File: tmp_13492-images1535050652.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13492-images1535050652.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
how many levels of freudian abstraction are you in my dude
>>
>>8263685
And people still say nurture can't account for early behavioral differences between the sexes...
>>
>>8265658
meaning?
>>
File: IMG_4470.jpg (86KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4470.jpg
86KB, 320x320px
>>8194679
You might be on to something OP. I'm uncut and one of my ultimate fantasies is to be circumcised against my will
>>
>>8270875
wtf why
>>
(>>8263685 here)
>>8265658
Fucking idiot. Trauma isn't a cultural influence, it's psychological. Nothing to do with gender roles. And evolutionary biologists have found thousands of differences between the sexes that aren't culturally-influenced.
>>
>>8263685
They don't remember it.
>>
>>8270894
because he's mentally ill, obviously
>>
I'm AGP and I'm not (((circumcised))). Try again
>>
>>8194679
>personal sexual preferences
Or, y'know, religion/cultural norms. There's a difference between being non-feminist and being a fucking conspiracy theorist, jesus.
>>
>>8194679
>shaping his sexuality as a whole as the mother has proven that they're willing to manipulate their child's sexuality in the guise of the own fetishists mindset
What?
>>
>>8290150
https://web.archive.org/web/20170511134921/https://www.romper.com/p/i-circumcised-my-son-i-dont-regret-it-one-bit-56855
>>
Circumcision is practiced in the most masculine cultures of the world (Islamic, American) and from what I've noticed most trannies tend to be uncut, so no.
>>
>>8303657
>the most masculine cultures of the world (Islamic, American
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>8302095
Holy shit 10000 years gulag
>>
>>8302095
>>8306516
More.

>Feministe
http://archive.is/bNOkX
>Jezebel
http://archive.is/N7eWV

Make sure to read the comments too.
>>
>>8309898
I really don't want to it's just going to make me angry
>>
>>8310475
You need to hear it.
>>
>>8302095
>>8309898
>feminism
never again
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.