[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I get close to actually transitioning I get overcome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1493380313913.png (1MB, 1080x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1493380313913.png
1MB, 1080x1288px
Whenever I get close to actually transitioning I get overcome with doubt and decide not to transition. I will literally be about to order hormones or be looking up the informed consent clinic's number and all of a sudden I'll start thinking maybe I'm not trans maybe it's just a weird fetish you wont be any happier no one will accept you you will probably look like a freak anyways and things like that until I decide it's a bad idea. Then a few weeks later I will do the same thing again. What the fuck is wrong with me? I couldn't imagine a cis person doing this but then I get overcome with doubt when I try to transition.
>>
>>8193698
Just try hormones and see if you like them, if not you can just stop them, its pretty simple desu
>>
>>8193868
Be careful with this though, I ended up not being able to stop
>>
I'm on t and had doubts and went back to girl mode. But I'm still on t, so this really isn't sustainable. I don't know whether to stop t or keep taking it until I can't present as a girl anymore.
>>
>>8194068
So you're walking around with a stubble acting like a girl?
>>
>>8194068
That's interesting never hear about ftms that stay in girlmode really. Then again 90% of the board is mtfs.
>>
>>8194073
Not yet, but I've been on it for 5 months so it could happen anytime.
>>8194084
Because you can't. You start growing facial hair and your voice drops and you fail girlmode hard.
>>
>>8193698
>maybe it's just a weird fetish
It is a weird fetish. Does it matter though? Not being on hormones depresses you, so you have to get on them.
>>
>>8194110
If you are agp just repress those fucks pretend to be trans and shill out for terfs when they dont pass. >>8193889
>>
>>8194157
don't generalize
>>8194110
do this
>>
>>8193698
if you are ftm, stop, just full stop off drugs and talk to a therapist about your fucking doubts. you have the advantage when it comes to hrt magic so waiting a few months wont kill.
>>
>>8194184
Agp.

Own up to it call out each other and do pretend to be trans.
>>
Source on OP's pic?
>>
>>8193698
Flip a fucking coin and choose and dont look back. Either way you are going to feel like you made the wrong decision. whatever anyone says here trust me i am correct.
>>
the answer is quite simple: take the road less travelled by.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.