[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /LGBT/, I need an advice, I'm a 20 year old female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Hi /LGBT/,

I need an advice,
I'm a 20 year old female that. I pretty much know that I'm bisexual since i was around 13/14. Never really hid it from anyone either.

So in the past two years, I have noticed that physically, Im more attracted to women than to men. Whereas men usually meet my interests a little better. And well i also get along way better with men than with women. Never hid that either.

Now... I'm in a relationship with a guy for like half a year.
He also obviously knows about my sexual preferences..
But as of late, i caught myself thinking "what if I had a girlfriend" a lot.
I have a shit ton of those "what if"-thoughts.
I never really had that in a relationship before.
Except once, while being in a hetero relationship, thinking about my ex, which was a girl. But oh well that coulda happen with another guy as well.

I am confused. A lot. And have no clue whether this is just a temporary confusion or i don't know what.

TL;DR
Im in a hetero relationship, thinking about being in a same gender relationship. So much that i cant even fucking sleep anymore.

Pics unrelated
>>
>>8193353
do you get attracted to yourself
>>
>>8193360
Why would I? Haven't really heard of anyone who masturbates to themselves.
>>
>>8193370
or just turned on by your body in a mirror or made up pretty

the pic made me think, does she want to look like that
>>
>>8193379
Ah nah, its just some random pic i still had on phone of some grill i found p attractive

And no that isnt supposed to mean "i want some hot af tattoo model as gf" or so
>>
>>8193353
Well women can have more masculine personalities and interests as well if that is your only hangup.
>>
>>8193481
Well yeah a friend of mine mentioned that a second ago as well..
I have just no idea whether this is temporary or not
>>
>>8193490
What about when you were younger? Were you interested in girls back then? Assuming they'd fit the personality you're interested in, not just appearance.
>>
>>8193353
Date a mtf tranny.

Then you get the best of both worlds, the boob and the dic. Win/Win
Srsly tho you have a bf, dontbreak up over some vague fantasy
>>
>>8193353
If you would be satisfied in your relationship you wouldn't find yourself thinking about dating some else. It doesn't matter if you are into girls or boys.
Fantasy is not reality.
The grass is always greener on the other side. Doesn't matter which side you are on.
If you are not sexually attracted to your be and have no feelings for him and all you can think about is having a girlfriend...then break up with him and go for it.
Idk
>>
Fuck a tranny
>>
>>8193353
yeah find t-girlfriend
>>
ITT: desperate hons seeking attention
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.