[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passing and younger trannies, do you feel superior to nonpassing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: 1408468454253.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1408468454253.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
Passing and younger trannies, do you feel superior to nonpassing and older trannies?
>>
>>8192598
why are you trying to divide hstses and agps?
>>
File: IMG_0029.png (2MB, 2544x1432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0029.png
2MB, 2544x1432px
>>8192598
Yes, but they try to makes us feel inferior every day.
>>
>>8192598
Hmmm, kinda, like I work at a super lgbt friendly company so I've seen like 3 transwomen here aside from me and two of them are hons, but one of them would look so much better if she just put more effort in, the other one is too old to pass and so I feel really bad for her and she's such a nice person. Like she puts in tons of effort on everything except voice like her hair is really pretty and she dresses well for her age. I really want to help her with voice stuff but I'm stealth here and I don't wanna break that.
>>
>tfw older tranny
why didn't i start in freshman year ;-;
>ywn start hormones in the 8th grade then go full time before you go into high school
>tfw if you did it from k-8 you would have been bullied even more
>>
>>8192625
What's your endgame Cara? Why are you sowing discord like this?
>>
>>8192654
>>8192658
When did you transition? How old now?
>>
>>8192658
how early did you know you wanted to be a girl? how could you tell?
>>
>>8192669
Because he's uglier than shit.
>>
>>8192699
Wrong
>>
>>8192718
Don't make me post your pic you subhuman fugly Arab
>>
>>8192718
[citation needed]
>>
>>8192598
no, i feel incredibly bad for them. i know im lucky to be young and been born in this time where it's a lot easier, i could have been born like 10 years earlier and been in the same boat. it just sucks
>>
>>8192718

>inb4 FaceApp pictures
>>
>>8192598
no. i'm still ugly, just not visibly trans.
>>
>>8192796
At least you know that it was harder 10 years ago.
>>
>>8192796
when did you transition?
>>
>>8192818
15, which isn't young enough to be a 'young' transitioner anymore but this was like almost a decade ago
>>
>>8192825
>15 isn't a young transitioner

holy shit i didn't realize how much times have changed. I considered 17-18 early transitioners for a while.
>>
>>8192825
How can you feel good about yourself or pity others when you only transitioned at 15? Shouldn't you be a hon?
>>
>>8192825

>yfw girls who transitioned at 12 will be called late-transitioning AGP hons by girls who transitioned by 6
>>
>>8192884
maybe i should, and i definitely did masculinize somewhat, but i still have it a lot better than people who finished puberty. i dont think im better than anyone and i dont mean to look down on older trans people but i definitely have not had the same passing struggles and such they have
>>
>>8192889
if agps get to transition at 12 they won't be complaining
>>
>>8192598
>nonpassing and older
>trannies
pick one
>>
>>8192915

That actually gets me thinking. Where's the cutoff for being satisfied with your life, transition-wise? As transition ages drop and even low double digit age becomes abnormally late, will those kids who we would consider tremendously lucky today view themselves as hons as we see ourselves? Or is the fact they will have skeletons that are pretty much female and have adolescences lived as females enough to satisfy them? Passing is obviously the number one requirement to be satisfied with transition, regardless of transition age. But how much more is required to really comfortable with that part of your life?
>>
>>8192682
17 am 20 now.
>>8192690
umm idk, i just thought that that was normal for every boy to wish he was a girl, like 5 or six? i realized it wasn't normal at like 14 and didn't know transing was real til 17 desu
>>
>feeling superior to anyone over some superficial reasons and things no one has any influence on
>>
Will you still feel superior when you get older and start aging, and a new wave of 16 year old trannies make you all look like hons by then? Comparing your newborn selves to old people is not a leg to stand on
>>
>>8193765
>tfw you were manly at 16
>>
>>8193710
Physical beauty is subjective, of course there are people that are superior to others in that regard.
>>
>>8193823
>subjective
I meant objective obviously
>>
>>8193645
Do you pass at least
>>
>>8192598
Few things give me more pleasure than shitting on unpassable hons to be honest. Their jealous tears are delicious.
>>
>>8195219
Why?
>>
File: adult-afro-wig.jpg (63KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
adult-afro-wig.jpg
63KB, 350x500px
>>8195304
ignore the trolls, jesus
>>
>>8192598
It's hard to keep friends with non-passing. So many micro-aggressions and veiled jealousy. sad, but its been nice to cut ties with them.
>>
>>8195219
We know its you Cara.
>>
File: gttt.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gttt.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>8196631
>So many micro-aggressions

First time I've ever seen this phrase used non-ironically.
You'll find new friends, don't be sad.
>>
>>8196724
thank you, and I did. Strangely enough support I have now came from outside lgbt comm. I still have a few friends I talk to, but dont really hang out like before.
>>
>>8192669
I actually think Cara has decided it is better to be a chaser than a hon, and is actively trying to split one group off and assault their self-esteem even more (as if that's actually, you know, needed) to make it easier. Knowing no early transitioner would look her direction, she has to make later ones feel worse so maybe they'll give her a chance.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it, because it's the only one that makes sense. =D
>>
>>8196776
what the hell is going on here?
kinda new here, but stop and look at how youre talking to Cara.
>>
>>8196792
it's really hard to feel sympathy for her when she is so aggressively awful to everyone
>>
>>8196792
Cara is our resident troll who stirs up hatred between people. She makes a useful tool though, because a single 'enemy' is a better uniter than 1,000 heartfelt rants.
>>
>>8196776
>thinking Cara is one person
kek
>>
>>8192625
You aren't passing or young though?? What's going on here
>>
>>8196631
>So many micro-aggressions and veiled jealousy
Could you describe what these were? When did you transition, and when did they?
>>
>>8196801
What has she done?
>>
>>8197580
not the poster you're replying to but a lot of them have no qualms voicing resentment against younger/passing trans and can be very bitter about it
>>
>>8197589
belittle and abuse trans women and act as if she's the spokesperson for early transitioners when she never even transitioned
>>
>>8197580
>>8197590
I began to transition at 22 (25 now)
I believe they didn't have the opportunity to until ~30.
But They would just make passing remarks on my looks, like maybe if a piece of clothing was too tight or if I spent a lot of time on my makeup. It just felt like slutshaming to a certain level. They themselves didn't really make an effort to dress up, so it always felt weird to me. I get not wanting to go all out yourself, but to discourage or criticize me and others... it was taxing.
>>
>>8197799
>>
>>8197827
um, these are people I knew in real life.
I dont really like conventional social media. (thats why im here!)
And im also confident enough in myself to not be bothered by trolls :)
>>
>>8197850
Sounds like you're bad at communicating. All you had to say was, "Hey I don't appreciate when you comment on my fashion/hygiene/presentation." Boom. Problem solved. Why you wearing such tight clothes, anyway? Slut.
>>
>>8197875
what part of not bothered by trolls did you not get? Shoo :P
>>
>>8195198
nope. 100% pity passing.
>>
>>8198482
how do you know if something's pity passing?
>>
>>8193823
I don't agree at all. Maybe it's because I'm slightly autistic, but almost always when I find someone attractive and then ask someone else for their opinion, they say this person is ugly… Everyone has a different taste, that's also why some people are gay and some people are straight BTW. If you deny such an obvious thing, you must live in a delusion stemming from your self-hatred and nothing else.
>>
I transitioned at 9 and had been presenting myself as a girl from age 3. I must say, no. I don't feel superior and I try to help them and give them tips etc. because I know none of us is closer to being a cis girl. Also, I saw some late-transitioners turn out to be better looking women than the early-transitioners I know.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.