[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there really no such thing as an "illegitimately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 3904589034.png (2MB, 2544x1432px) Image search: [Google]
3904589034.png
2MB, 2544x1432px
Is there really no such thing as an "illegitimately trans" person?
>>
>>8192119
Saying illegitimately trans is like saying black nigger. It's redundant.
>>
>>8192119
>she doesn't know about hstses
>>
>>8192133
that's as real as it can get though
>>
>>8192153
>gay men
>realest trans
>>
>>8192159
>straight men realer than gay men
They aren't even lgbt
>>
>>8192119
Well what exactly do you mean by "illegitimate"?
"Not actually trans"?
Any condition has some chance for false diagnosis but if they're trans then they're trans and the specifics of the condition probably just make a false positive less likely if anything.

>>8192133
>>8192153
>tfw the people that actually created the agp/hsts dichotomy considered them equally legitimate in their need to transition
You're literally just gobbling up and regurgitating internet memes with no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>8192184
>>8192186
Read >>8181928
>>
>>8192196
No
>>
>>8192119
There is no such thing as a legitimate trans either.
>>
>>8192196
Passivity and following orders is a male trait.
>>
>>8192196
>more meme bullshit wall of text pseudoscience
I'm not even going to bother reading that whole thing because they obviously have no idea what they are talking about and are just regurgitating memes like I said.

The actual doctors who created this theory considered both groups equally valid in the need for transition and didn't consider either group as "reel womyn", all the shitposting to the contrary is literally made up internet bullshit repeated by morons who have no idea what they're talking about.
>>
>>8192232
>Passivity and following orders is a male trait.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8192283
It's pretty simple;
Can it be found among any trannies? Then it's a male trait and proof they're aggressive violent pushy men.
Can it be found, amounhg cis women? Then it's a beautiful natural expression of their essential female spirit.

Note that any given trait can exist in both groups but it's always masculine for trannies and always feminine for cis women.

Thems the rules.
>>
>>8192298
Seems a little one sided, huh?
Are you retarded?
>>
>>8192119
>transtrenders
>>
>>8192301
I don't make the rules, that's just how most people think.

It's actually a little sad and funny that any attempt to draft a definition of womanhood that excludes trannies and isn't so vague as to be meaningless inevitably excludes other women too that they'd otherwise consider "reel womyn."

Basically, a lot of it is internalised sexism, what hobbies and fashion and behaviours genders are "supposed to" have. Trannies are just a more acceptable target to project that sexism on.
>>
>>8192283
i'm sure you can figure out the actual reason as to why women """""submit"""" to traditionalist roles, right?
>>
>>8192298
>females are good
>males are bad
Found the cunt
>>
>>8192338
Traditionalism benefits women. Couldn't do without male chivalry.
>>
>>8193307
>Found the feminist
FTFY
>>
>>8193373
Same thing.
>>
>>8193429
Someone can be a cunt without being a feminist.
>>
>>8193457
No, it's ingrained in their brains since birth. Feminism is just its strongest manifestation.
>>
File: blanchard on trutrans.png (16KB, 571x122px) Image search: [Google]
blanchard on trutrans.png
16KB, 571x122px
>>8192245
>The actual doctors who created this theory considered both groups equally valid in the need for transition and didn't consider either group as "reel womyn"
>>
>>8198438
>wanting to be the other gender is more justifiably true trans than actually having a more female brain and wanting to align you body with that

This is your brain on blanchard
>>
Bumping epic thread
>>
>>8198653
>implying that's wrong
>>
MtFs are socially stunted manchildren who don't know how to get girls' attention and they think they'll get more pussy as a girl and continue to be sad, lonely slobs indefinitely after hrt

FtMs are disgusting tumbltards who think they're boys because they relate to that anime character they want to fuck another boy anime character

It's the same for every tranny I know. Specifically the FtMs. I've known six or seven of them who have started transition after having a weird fixation on a male character.
>>
>>8205533
That's just the AGPs and AAPs.
>>
>>8205580
>that's just most of the people saying theyre trans
Ftfy
>>
>>8205533
>FtMs are disgusting tumbltards who think they're boys because they relate to that anime character they want to fuck another boy anime character
Explains the freaking autism rates
>>
>>8205533
Sounds like your referring to a common type of nerdy gen y/z transbian. I've seen these types mocked on the Internet before. Honestly they're inspiration for me to stay a man rather than chance being a transbian.
>>
>>8205533
But I got girls attention before and after hrt, lost my virginity to a boy and am cleanly (clean sheets every week dust and vacuum twice a week etc) and fix my curly hair up with some water and product if it's dull

Actually I got more female attention after HRT desu. Also switch between femboy and girl outfits depending on how I'm feeling because it's fun and I like playing with fashion and perception
>>
>>8205533

and MtFs are always obsessed with anime too, really makes one ponder
>>
>>8192119
As someone who isn't trans I think my opinion is more valid since I'm not biased to any group.

AGP people aren't trans. They're just creepy buffalo bill fetishists who don't really respect women or have female brains.

If you're into playing video games, like STEM subjects and have no fashion sense (you think knee high socks are acceptable on anyone over 7) you are not trans. You have man brain and don't experience dysphoria.
>>
I consider all FtM and non-binary people not on T to be cis women.
>>
>>8206631
>cisshit
>not biased
Let me guess, conferences about women rights without any women are fine with you too?
>>
File: rc2.png (2MB, 990x1328px) Image search: [Google]
rc2.png
2MB, 990x1328px
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.