[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What percentage of people are actually bisexual? It seems like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Capture1.png (248KB, 700x356px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
248KB, 700x356px
What percentage of people are actually bisexual? It seems like a lot of women claim to be to get attention.

>pic unrelated
>>
Why do we have like 4 of these fucking threads?
Most people are bi, most are in the closet, most girls have a bi phase or become bi in general because in most societies it's easier for a girl to explore their sexuality and not be socially penalized for it compared to males, so a lot of guys stay in the closet.

End of story.
Stop making this fucking thread.
>>
>>8189446
>Most people are bi,
Not according to everything I've read. The largest % I've seen was about 14% of people thought they weren't "strictly heterosexual", which included people who were gay. Being generous and saying 5% of those were gay and even if you double the remaining 9% to 18%, you are nowhere near "most".
>>
>>8189457
Assume you're in the closet, a random person approaches you in the street out nowhere and asks you if you're bi?
What do you answer?
"No, i'm straight".
And there you go.
>>
File: 130401-RuPaul-Wigstock-1988_0.jpg (198KB, 620x775px) Image search: [Google]
130401-RuPaul-Wigstock-1988_0.jpg
198KB, 620x775px
>>8189476
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
>>
So
How does one meet qt traps/passable femboys
I really wanted a gf but recently ive beem getting into girls (male) i really want to try getting with one
>>
>>8189457
Tbh it's impossible to say one way or the other.

If you're just kind of bi, it's very easy to repress it nearly completely. First because it's not that common for you to find your gay "type" out there, and secondly because it's pretty darn bad (socially) for you to be actually bi, and if it's only a little, you can live without it.

If sexuality is a spectrum, and I imagine you'd agree with that, then it's easy to assume that someone who is 100% gay or 100% straight is going to be so rare that we might as well say they don't exist. Still, in practice, the difference between someone who's 80% gay or 100% gay is going to be minimal, since the conditions to trigger the remaining 20% straight might never happen, or it can also just happen that this person will feel they've "sacrificed so much" to be gay that it's not worth being with the one woman who fits their type.

For someone who's mostly straight, it'd just not be worth it to go gay for a bit. Too much consequences (unless you're a woman, of course).

Prison gay, no-other-option gay are a thing and it wouldn't be if these people weren't even a little bi. These things would probably happen a lot more often if there were less social repercussions to being gay.
>>
File: 1493378389896.gif (772KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1493378389896.gif
772KB, 500x333px
100%
>>
>>8190427
>/thread
>>
>>8189457

>because surveys asking people about highly personal questions about stigmatized things are accurate

stay retarded
>>
File: 1436574389049.gif (98KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
1436574389049.gif
98KB, 500x339px
100%
>>
>>8191308
>>8190427
this

everyone is on the spectrum, by definition everyone is bisexual
>>
>>8189610
The problem with confirmation bias is that you're always doing it too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.