[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last night I had a dream that Barack Obama bought me as a slave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1468.jpg (80KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1468.jpg
80KB, 540x540px
Last night I had a dream that Barack Obama bought me as a slave and was really mad to find out I'm trans only after making the purchase.

No idea what he needed teenage boys for but an adult trans man was not what he wanted.

I just wanted to share this with y'all.
>>
nice drem
>>
>>8188436
But he was equally mad about the fact that I was blond, too.

The someone who was selling me (whom I vaguely remember being female) had put this long really fake-looking black wig on me and when it fell off he was like LEMME GUESS YOU DON'T HAVE A DICK EITHER and I was like uhh yeah.

I know nobody cares about other peoples' dreams but it was fucking weird.
>>
File: 1487111388784.jpg (191KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1487111388784.jpg
191KB, 900x675px
Do you really think you look like a teenage boy OP?
Have you ever been mistaken for one by other people?
>>
>>8188455
I do pass occasionally. I've gotten women confused about whether they were in the right bathroom because I was there first. I can't tell otherwise, it's not like you can read peoples' minds when they look at you.

I didn't really look like myself in the dream, though. I was narrower and didn't have breasts and looked more like a cis guy.
>>
>>8188463
So your dream self looked more like how you'd want to look further into your transition?
Or how you think you'll look, and you aren't entirely happy about that?
>>
>>8188405
Nice pizza dream except the dnc prefers kids under 10
>>
>>8188475
No, I'll never be that kind of tall and lanky (the way teen boys are), I had a different face and my hair was longer and a different colour.
>>
>>8188517
Is that something you'd want to look like if you could? Because or despite the fact that in this dream, you were mistaken for a teenage boy?
>>
>>8188524
I guess so?

Looking younger than I am is the only silver lining I have about being trans, although I know it doesn't really even apply to me. I'm 23 and people tend to assume I'm in my 30s.
>>
>>8188529
I feel similarly. I'm glad to look young for my age but it's probably not by as much as I'd like.
I also feel like I'm only just experiencing things cis people sorted out in their teens. And wondering how much I can "grow up," psychologically speaking, since I'm autistic.
>>
>>8188588
Same.
>>
>>8188600
Wow, I guess I shouldn't be surprised we have all of that in common. It feels good to be talking to somebody that understands, but I'm not sure how to start that conversation.
>>
>>8188612
Yeah.

I fucking hate being ugly. I've got bulldog jowls and testosterone probably won't slim my face down at all.
>>
>>8188635
Have you started hormones yet?
>>
Thanks for sharing, OP.
>>
I can think of some things I'd want to say to someone in my position regarding autism and maturity:
It's scary to think you might need help you won't be able to get. It's okay to be scared of that.
But it's okay to need help, whether you "look like" you need it in the eyes of strangers or not.
>>
>>8188643
Two weeks ago.
>>
File: what's wrong with you.gif (721KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
what's wrong with you.gif
721KB, 446x251px
>>8188405
>>
Have you met obama before OP?
>>
File: autism transsexualism.png (19KB, 724x243px) Image search: [Google]
autism transsexualism.png
19KB, 724x243px
>>8188588
>>8188600
>two randomly selected trans men with no significantly increased likelihood of having any other traits in common
>both autistic
why is this meme so true
t. autistic male (female)
>>
>>8188766
Three months myself. Obviously it's different for transgirls (and every trans person in general) but taking hormones made me feel much more comfortable with myself, emotionally and intellectually. And I hope it does the same for you if it hasn't already

>>8188783
One of the people you're quoting here.
I'm actually a transgirl. But of course there's a fair coincidence of autism among transgirls as well
>>
>>8188783
Same, the meme isn't a meme. My closest friend is FtM as well and he's an aspie. I'm high functioning autism, if you can call this functioning, because all I have is a high IQ, but I'm a dumb retard and can't function without an adult. I should be my own adult cause I'm 20 but mentally speaking I'm stuck at 14.
t. another male(female) autist
>>
>>8188913
>I should be my own adult cause I'm 20 but mentally speaking I'm stuck at 14
How did you determine your mental age so precisely?
>>
>>8188780
No. I'm not even an american. I'm from Finland.

>>8188783
>>8188838
>>8188913
We gotta start a club.

>>8188938
idk I'm there myself.
>>
>>8188938
I threw in a random age past middle school cause that's where I'm stuck at socially and behaviourally speaking. I can do basic stuff and mostly do things by myself if they're simple tasks like I used to at that age, but I never grew out of the phase where I need my parents to make the "Big" decisions and hold responsibility. I realize I'm good at the one thing I study (biomed eng) but I'm not "aware" enough to manage outside of that field and outside of someone's supervision. Whenever I wanted to try I ended up forgetting even the most basic self-sustainance stuff like eating or showering.
>>
>>8188961
>but I never grew out of the phase where I need my parents to make the "Big" decisions and hold responsibility.
what big decisions and responsibilities?
>>
>>8188959
A fellow yurofag! I'm from Italy
>>
>>8188966
Managing finances, interacting socially outside of the internet, setting up my daily schedule so that I follow it step by step, managing my healthcare and taking me to places because I can't drive. Even trying to be self sufficient at times I need them to set up the housing, the contracts, anything. I can't talk outside of the keyboard, I feel like there's just too much shit going on and I can't follow a single thread. Things are way too overwhelming to make sense of them.
>>
>>8188961
I was going to say I've learned things about taking care of myself since I was 20, but as I think on it I'm not sure I've really done anything a teenager couldn't do.
I got to and from the airport by myself for a vacation recently and I was rather proud of myself for that.
At the very least, I've learned how to balance personal upkeep with a task that used to cause me to neglect those things.
>>
>>8189002
Were you on vacation by yourself? I couldn't do that, but I can roam from place to place if I've done it once because I memorize the maps mentally. They use me as a human GPS in the car. For basic tasks I can perform them *if* I'm told to, otherwise if left to my own agency I spend all day playing vidya. How do you balance personal upkeep without being reminded to? I have a literal list hanging in my room that I check to know what to do and in what order.
>>
>>8189010
Yes, I went on vacation by myself. I've done it a few times. But one of the first times, the friend I was visiting gently reminded me and later made sure I bought the tickets by a certain time, went to the airport at a certain time, etc.
I memorized the steps, but I do get nervous and check the time and gate often while I'm doing it.

As for everyday upkeep, it was a gradual process of making a mistake often enough to remember to avoid it. I had to wear dirty clothes a few times to learn I need to wash them, when I'm about to run out of dirty clothes, etc. Same with showering.
Most of my workday routine is timed; I always need to be doing this by this certain time, and that usually keeps me focused and motivated. And I'm just doing the same thing every day.

But on my days off it can definitely take too long for me to turn off my laptop and start doing things I need to do.
>>
>>8188959
>idk I'm there myself.
Yeah, I've been thinking that's about where I am too, early to mid teens. Before I started hormones I was too angry and ashamed and scared of not being able to function at my actual age level I didn't want to think about it.
I'm still not totally comfortable with it, but now I think it's better for me to know my needs and limits than wander blindly into situations that could be out of my depths
>>
>>8189042
>Most of my workday routine is timed
I get that, I do it too. If the routine screws up, then so does the rest of the day. If I stop going to uni courses for whatever reason then I struggle to adapt to going again because it altered the routine of waking up-school-eating-studying-dicking around on vidya until 4am-rinse and repeat. I can't eat outside of my house with a different menu either, so that is an issue for going to vacation. I have to eat the same things every day. If all these things are in place then I can focus on studying and performing well. I still need a constant reminder to perform all of my tasks otherwise I lose track. My parents probably would have traded a low IQ burger flipper for me if they knew in advance.
>>
>>8189139
>I can't eat outside of my house with a different menu either
>I have to eat the same things every day
This is another thing we have in common. I think I have more tolerance for food variety because my parents ate out a lot when I was a kid. But during a regular week, I eat the same thing every day as often as possible.
>My parents probably would have traded a low IQ burger flipper for me if they knew in advance
You deserve the help you need to thrive and you have your own value. I think you need to hear that right now.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.