[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a gay guy and I'm currently in love with this straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I'm a gay guy and I'm currently in love with this straight guy. Straightest guy of all. Loving someone who will never love you back is honestly the most painful thing that has happened to me and it's been a month. We never talk anymore but I can't help still fall for him. I'd text him but I'll just get ignored. Is there any way to cope up from this? Is there any way I can remove him out from my mind? If possible, is there any way to convince a straight man to be at least friends with me? I mean I'm tall, athletic fit and attractive. I can say I'm even more attractive than this guy I'm into. Is there any way I can persuade him into talking with me? Your help will be very much appreciated. Thank you.
>>
>>8187233
Stop texting him just delete all contact info. you probably creeped him out.

>at least friends with me
wont work and you know it

>any way I can persuade him into talking with me
Why would you waste your time on someone who will never be interested?

you sound young. go to a club. download grindr. find someone who will like you back.
>>
>>8187283
Fuck. Guess there's no hope to hold onto now. I really wish I was a girl. This man is the man of my life, just a bummer he's straight. It'd be hard to move on but I will try
>>
>>8187309
sorry if i came off as cruel. i've been in the same situation and no how much it hurts. Hope everything goes well for you.
>>
>>8187233
Spend your time looking for someone who will love you instead of using it for someone who won't.
>>
>>8187233
You cant turn a phillips screw with a hexagonal driver. Don't try too hard when there are other options.
>>
Speaking as someone who propositioned my straight best friend of 12 years of knowing eachother and ended up having sex with him on the reg for 2 years after and even now still hook up with him from time to time: get a boyfriend

>get a boyfriend

the sex was fun and the fact that he was and is still my very best friend makes for very stimulating time together, but he is unable to fully reciprocate my feelings like a man actually attracted to men can

I eventually got a boyfriend that is ok with my relationship with my best friend, and nowadays I focus on my boyfriend. My boyfriend brings me fulfillment that my best friend just can't deliver and I'm the happiest I've ever been. And I risked having either of them not be ok with the other but they get along very well.

Point is, even if you are lucky with your best friend, you are better off with an actual homosexually attracted man, unless your best friend discovers his gayness suddenly
>>
>>8187233
My question is how the hell did you fall in love with someone you've only known for a month.
>>
File: 1488248252656.png (528KB, 387x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488248252656.png
528KB, 387x720px
>>8187309

no, he's not the man of your life. why do people fall for this cliche Cinderella bullshit?

look, i don't want to trivialize how you feel but there are MILLIONS of men out there who will reciprocate your feelings AND love you. don't go souring your friendship because your cock aches every time he smiles

sorry....been there too bro, hurts :C
>>
>>8187444
>>8187499

A month was enough to know that he's the guy I've been looking for my entire life. He's nice and all. He's the kind of guy who'd risk anything for the person he loves, though he'd do it for a girl. He's everything I look for in a man.

>>8187325
>>8187391
>>8187371
>>8187337

I appreciate your replies, helps me cope up from the depression a little. Thank yoh guys..
>>
>>8187681
You don't know that, you barely know him, it's been ONE(1) month..
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.