[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw born just in time to see the end of the reign of late

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

>tfw born just in time to see the end of the reign of late transitioning AGPs and to be a part of the rise of the almighty early trans HSTS
>>
File: StefonkneeWolscht.jpg (103KB, 634x608px) Image search: [Google]
StefonkneeWolscht.jpg
103KB, 634x608px
>>8187217

blocks your path
>>
>>8187222
they're like 70 and on their death bed
>>
File: Blair White.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Blair White.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>8187217
Blocks your path
>>
Aren't you forgetting something?!?

>t. Late onset GD
>>
File: tumblr_omrty62k0z1rctihmo1_1280.jpg (384KB, 1280x882px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omrty62k0z1rctihmo1_1280.jpg
384KB, 1280x882px
>>8187246
Blocks you path
>>
>>8187250
not a real thing
>>
>>8187251
The few MtFs in that picture hardly pass, though, especially the one in the purple shirt. Ew.
>>
>>8187258
>*sticks head deeper into the sand*

It definitely is though.
>>
>>8187260
we're still in a transitional period, their leader is a passing early trans
>>
>>8187217
REEEEEEEEEEE
delet this
>>
>>8187250
>>8187270
You mean repressed AGPs.
>>
>>8187217

Unless you're implying what makes you AGP/HSTS is whether you got to transition early, i.e. if you're forced to transition late you develop AGP, the only thing that's happening is that HSTS and AGP are both transitioning at young ages now.
>>
>>8187217
can this meme die?
>>
>>8187217
Yeah, hons are fucking terrible. I'm watching SRS videos now and everyone who made video on them are non-passing hon with terrible voice and a girlfriend. They should be denied SRS based on appearance and voice alone.

According to them I could pass pre-hrt. I told them to fuck off, and now I'm failing boymode for 4 months but it's fine. I prefer to stay this way and go girlmode when I'll definitely pass 100% and never get even close to being clocked as trans. I would kill myself then.

Also, >>8187246 - Blaire White is totally right.
>>
>>8187217
All the youngsters talking a big game as prostitots, have fun with aging like everyone else
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.