[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, you're loved, okay? I know it can be hard between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 1312390128361.jpg (489KB, 897x647px) Image search: [Google]
1312390128361.jpg
489KB, 897x647px
Hey, you're loved, okay?

I know it can be hard between the idiots on the outside who think you're an aberration and the idiots in here who deal with everything by mocking the world around them, on top of those thoughts you can't quite shake.

Sometimes you feel lost and alone, and that's okay. Everyone has days like that. Don't let it get you down. You're a human being, just like everyone else who deserves everything anyone else does, but at the same time, you're unique and valuable.

You're worth putting work into, so don't give up!
>>
yeah what if those days are everyday?

>tfw every thread you post in no matter the board, you get ghosted, not even roasted
>tfw you're bi, so the gay community all hate you/judge you
>forever alone
>>
>>8186316
>loved
>mother literally tried to get rid of me at birth
ok. sure.
>>
>>8186325
What kinda threads you posting
>>
>>8186334

The Blood of the Covenant is thicker than the Water of the Womb. Even if your biological mother doesn't love you, someone does.
>>
File: thai face bug.jpg (27KB, 399x503px) Image search: [Google]
thai face bug.jpg
27KB, 399x503px
>>8186334
Well then, obviously your mother didn't love you, but I will always love you, Anonymous.
>>
>>8186371
stop bullshitting. there are people who are unloved by anyone and denied that basic human need. it sucks and its the truth, the solution isn't to pretend to love these anons, its to truly be more loving in your life. that will make a change
>>
File: snek.gif (257KB, 346x313px) Image search: [Google]
snek.gif
257KB, 346x313px
>>8186390
What if I really do love Anonymous though?
>>
>>8186341
I'm not posting threads, I just participate in whatever I seem to 'fit into' (i am bi cis goth guy) not just on lgbt but tried messing around in a couple on r9k/soc as well. Also did a /chart/ on this board. Its not like people rip me to shreds, but moreso I don't even get addressed, just flat out ghosted, everywhere. Shit, half the threads I try to post in just die instantly, or people cherry pick around me. Like i am a pariah. Also tried a few rate threads and everyone just leaves me out. I like to think i am not exactly an ugly person, or uninteresting, and I know 4chan is just one place and that the crowd can be rough or indifferent, but so much ghosting in one sitting.....ugh. Then I see how much the gay community hates bisexuals and it damn near makes me want to be in the closet on here about my sexuality. Or I get shit for not being passable (im not trying to pass, i'm not fucking trans)

I just want a qt boi before i get too old and die alone (am 35)

>>8186390
this is insightful in a way
>>
>>8186401
love doesn't help anyone if they can't feel it. you have to courageously give love to others, you can't hide it away
>>
File: 1479714814778.png (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1479714814778.png
1MB, 1200x1600px
>>8186402
>tried a few rate threads
This is your biggest mistake, stay out of those threads, just hide and report those threads!!!

Your second mistake is posting, stop posting and lurk moar.

Oh and congratulations on being bisexual master race.
>>
File: 1487218982496.gif (2MB, 321x245px) Image search: [Google]
1487218982496.gif
2MB, 321x245px
>>8186413
That is the truest thing I ever read I think.
>>
>>8186402
It happens to be a lot too, I'll post in threads that seem to have lots of posters but then the whole thread dies.

How about irl do you try meeting people, or have had a bf?
>>
>>8186419
I feel you on the rate threads at this stage, but I've lurked since the 'pools closed due to aids' habbo hotel days. Basically an oldfag lurker, newfag poster. I don't know maybe the goth stuff puts people off. I appreciate the advice, but I dont know how much longer I can handle this loneliness. Its been 6 years now. And i aint getting any younger, shit I'm lucky I still somewhat have my looks about me. But maybe you are right.

and high fives, I am not used to hearing positive words regarding being bi
>>
>>8186455
in my area, there are not many options for boys, and I do not desire a girl. Best youre gonna do is chasers, and fuck that noise. Might have to come down to moving the fuck out of this place. (I'm in NW Ohio, usa)
>>
>>8186457
>I dont know how much longer I can handle this loneliness
Well, 4chan won't help, kek

Tried Grindr yet?

>I am not used to hearing positive words regarding being bi
They're just jealous of us.

>>8186469
>Best youre gonna do is chasers
Thought you were not trans?
>>
>>8186316
I wish everyone was nice. Anyways I hope you have a great day and things get better for you too.
>>
>>8186316
Thank you, OP. I hope you have a wonderful day!
>>
>>8186316

thanks OP! you take care too!
>>
>>8186316
Where has this toasty flame of sentimentality in your heart come from?
>>
I started compiling my particularly negative thoughts and posts into a document on my phone. This is what I have in it so far.

Tldr, I have been treated like shit my whole life and see no reason that will change as that is how people justify their existence.

Seriously,why live if you are ugly and people will treat you poorly for the rest of your life for not having what others have had?

I have come to believe that it is too late for anything I do to matter and change enough to be happy. Sometimes it seems like the only way to not be sad is to be dead.

hate myself because I repressed my homosexuality until 22,let my family take advantage of me which resulted becoming a depressed drone that took care of my nephew until he started school. This took up years of my life that I could not improve myself due to constant guilt tripping that I needed to stay there and take care of my nephew since no one else could. I had no young love, I'm basically gay dead since every gay man around here is either disgusting and obese or around 10 years younger. I'm, bald,hairy and ugly. I missed out on young love and now the only guys interested are greasy neckbeard losers. I'm too ugly to be anything other than a basic masc gay.
I will probably kill myself before the end of summer.

I hate others because the bulk of humanity justifies their existence through disrespecting others.
>>
>>8186484
I have read too much shady stuff regarding grindr to want to try it, people robbing each other and shit. Everyone has been suggesting to go with a tinder or okcupid, maybe it is worth a try.

>thought you aren't trans?
You thought right, I'm not. But chasers like going after people who xdress too, not just trans/trap/etc
>>
>>8186316
thanks, anon.
really needed that. ^u^
>>
File: hissing-cat_0.jpg (186KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
hissing-cat_0.jpg
186KB, 600x398px
>>8186316
GET OUT YOU DISGUSTING RADICAL OPTIMIST
NOBODY LIKES YOU
>>
File: 1451317086473.png (7KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1451317086473.png
7KB, 396x385px
>>8186316
I wish i had friends
>>
>>8186316
u made me cry i hope ur happy
>>
>>8186401
Man I can't believe morons like you actually exist.

You have a infant tier level of understanding how people's psyches and emotional states actually work. Your love is non-existent and is founded on little to nothing.
>>
>>8186316
No, I'm not loved. Nobody who's seen what I'm really like is capable of actually loving me.
Mostly because I'm pretty much incapable of trusting another human after being jerked around and hurt so much, and my heart broken so many times.
I'm probably a sociopath or something.
>>
>>8186316
>you're loved
You don't know me.

>You're a human being, just like everyone else who deserves everything anyone else does,
What do I deserve?

>You're worth putting work into,
Not for anyone else and my work isn't worth anything.
>>
>>8186316
>Hey, you're loved, okay?
So? The people that claim to "love" me so much try to manipulate and control me.
>>
thank you op for this nice thread
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.