[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be heavy repressed tranny >go through several tranny fits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: unnamed (1).jpg (29KB, 327x450px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
29KB, 327x450px
>be heavy repressed tranny
>go through several tranny fits and finally give in
>buy pill online
>when they arrive, second guess myself and put them away thinking in over it
>have another huge fit
>start taking pills, within a few days feel 1000% better even though there's no way pills are doing anything after just a week of starting
>dysphoria mostly fades becouse I recognize how fem I am already, get told I look girly ECT.
>start enjoying my life alot more with my feminine features and being openly feminine at work, nobody really cares
>recognize I'll never have a womb and never be able to have biological children
>desire to transition starts disappearing

I kinda feel like I'm finally past it. Like, I can finally move on with my life. But I'm afraid it'll all come back if I stop taking the pills. Is this normal???
>>
You're not trans tbqh funpapa
>>
>>8185915
That's a relief if true. I had talked to another trans person I know and she was very insistent that I was becouse of the things I told her. Ill probably talk to a therapist about it once I get some more money together. Ide be pretty happy to be 100% certain.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 528x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 528x776px
>>8185823
I hate you, go get BDD you hon
>>
>>8186020
Stop avatar fagging with that picture
>>
>>8186020
>image.jpg
Phoneshitters out
>>
>>8185823
Have you crossdressed or masturbated imagining you were a girl?
>>
>>8186030
It's not on the level of avatar fagging
>>
>tfw mtf in her 30s in spring
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txf9vZW29rY
My girlfriends' baby pictures on Facebook are NOT helping. I can't wait until I start working as a professor. At least then I can pretend to have kids. Womb or no, I gotta do something. There are a lot of people in the world who need doting, OP. Who cares if they're yours? These things are conferred through deeds. A friend of mine had an awful childhood. Sometimes I have to sit with him while he falls asleep--a grown ass man, still terrified of the waking nightmare of a drunken witch outside his room. You think giving birth makes you a mother? It takes more than that. If you don't have unconditional love to give, don't even humor the thought.
>>
>>8186020
Well, that's the thing. It seems to be getting better. Like, I still hate my big features, I even get disgusted when I see my shadow. But, hrt isn't going to make me smaller. Hrt isn't going to shrink my shoulders. Hrt isn't going to make men more attracted to me. Hrt isn't going to give me a womb. Hrt isn't going to change my voice. Then all my friends are constantly shitting on trannies 24/7. I'm finally feeling better at life and you tell me to get worse?
>>
>>8186075
Surgery if you're close enough to what you want can work. And you caught Bdd so you'll die for sure. So sad
>>
>>8186055
Lol kinda. I bought panties once and masturbated. But it didn't really do much. I just liked wearing them. It's never really been sexual.
>>
>>8186111
Why did you buy them?

Describe the times you've masturbated while imagining being a girl.
>>
>>8186095
I think I'm at the crossroads of my life. On one hand, I'll be happy with myself, and will be hated by everyone. Or, be disgusted with myself and liked by most people. I mean, if I was like most of these no life trannies on 4chan and didn't have a great job and friends I would have no doubt. But, I feel like there's more to life than happiness. Like, it seems so selfish to just do whatever I want with no regards to how other people feel/want me to be.
>>
>>8186145
The point is that you have to be happy with yourself and love yourself or all of your relationships will be built upon a shaky foundation. You're just talking about the stigma of being a tranny. That's surface level bullshit.
>>
>>8186130
I don't masturbate often. And I haven't masturbated while pretended to be a girl before. Like I said, not sexual at all - any fantasies about being a girl have just been about kissing boys or dressing up, most being about magically turned into a girl and having to go to work and tell them I'm a girl now. That's why I think maybe I'm not trans, since I don't get any sexual satisfaction from it. I have only really masturbated imagining my masc friends getting drunk and taking advantage of me, that's probably just a gay thing though.
>>
>>8186164
Not really, it's probably the most important thing ever. Are you saying you don't care what people think about you?
>>
>>8186175
Other people think highly of me because of what I do, not because of what I am. First impressions are a little sketchy, but when are they not.
>>
>>8186187
But no matter what, you will always be a second class citizen at best. Even the most respectful and good natured people I know hate trannies.
>>
>>8186195
>you will always be a second class citizen
>the most respectful and good natured people I know hate trannies
So you don't care what people think of you, not exactly. You're selfish. If you're true to yourself, you're centered. If you're centered, you can do a lot of good in the world. But you'd rather lie to avoid judgment--the whole of your existence balancing on adherence to that lie. Do you think liars are good people?
>>
>>8186145
>>8186224
If you could pass it wouldn't be near as much of a problem
>>
>>8186224
I don't believe in good people. Just talking to y'all about it makes me realise I was just experiencing some temporary happiness, since it's already starting to come back. Thanks anyways.
>>
>>8186168
>That's why I think maybe I'm not trans, since I don't get any sexual satisfaction from it.
HSTS trannies don't feel sexual satisfaction like that and probably some AGPs don't feel it explicitly.

You're exclusively into guys?
>>
File: 1465622209956.gif (408KB, 408x303px) Image search: [Google]
1465622209956.gif
408KB, 408x303px
>>8186238
>I don't believe in good people.
Then you have bigger problems than being transgender.
>>
>>8186238
>>>/lgbt/femgen
Maybe you should look there while you sort things out
>>
>>8186242
Yea I know. Like, maybe I can make it after all!
>>8186245
I thought I liked girls, but after losing my virginity to one I've seemed to lost all attraction. I've never even had a sexual dream before either
>>
>>8185823
>>8186238

>>be 21 to socially come out
>>be 22 to order pill
>>start immediately without any second thought
>>3 months in
>> there's noticeable change and some people called me feminine
>>stares everywhere
>>kinda feels nice tbqhfam
>>however dysphoria comes back
>>depression kicks in
>>feel like shit
Those tranny pills are not real magic, anon baka. You gotta deal with your problems somehow and a therapist would be the first step.
>>
>>8186277
You may be HSTS trans.
>>
>>8186310
So eben worse. I guess a big part of the reason I feel like I need to kinda 'man up' is I have been the only "success" spawned from my shitty excuse of a family. The only one to accomplish anything, graduate highschool. They look up to me. I'm not sure. Hopefully I'll die before I have to make a decision.
>>
>>8186350
You can be feminine even if you don't transition. You don't have to man up regardless of transition.

Why is that worse?
>>
>>8186266
???
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.