[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, mtf tranny >taking a bath while parents are not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 10

File: 1405622221359.jpg (45KB, 379x417px) Image search: [Google]
1405622221359.jpg
45KB, 379x417px
>be me, mtf tranny
>taking a bath while parents are not home
>45 mins later walk out of the bathroom
>realize I am no longer alone
>realize too late
>I am standing naked in the hall and parents are starting right at me
>dad "Hubba hubba! Your boy titties sure are growin', boy. Let daddy fondle those lovely supple conetits"
>me "But dad, I don't want to be part of this stupid cringey fanfic!"
>mom "Alice be a good girl and let your dad fondle your supple conetits"
I hate my family tbqh.
>>
Nice twist ending you got me
>>
>>8185512
feels like it's so close to being super hot but just doesn't make it.
>>
>>8185512
you have talent
>>
>>8185762
Seconded
>>
File: IMG_20170427_191834.jpg (17KB, 236x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170427_191834.jpg
17KB, 236x405px
>>8185512
>hubba hubba

....AHOOOOOOGA!
>>
>>8185512
>"Alice"

lol
>>
>>8185512

>Alice

Kek.
>>
>>8185762
>Bad fanfic or real
Well what do you think, Einstein? God, stupid people like you should be gassed tbqh familia.
>>
>>8185958
>asking a girl to be a daddy
>>
File: pepe bored.jpg (62KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pepe bored.jpg
62KB, 1024x1024px
>>8185512
>parents actually know you're tranny
Those early transitioners are gross.
>>
>>8185512
>Alice
lost
>>
>>8185512
Feecton tyme?
>be girly twink
>when I'm bored I browse craigslist hookups, but never actually try it out
>one day, while I'm browsing, I get the absolutely devilish idea to trap a straight guy
>dunno why, I was autistic at the time
>find a dude nearby and email him saying I wanna hook up, and take a few photos of myself in my sister's make up and clothes
>get an email back telling me that he thought I was pretty, and he'd be glad to meet up
>>
>>8186143
>get a bit nervous, but decide to go through with it since I was piss bored and needed something to do with the day
>I head out to where we were supposed to meet, some shitty bar in downtown Houston. Thinking that maybe this was a mistake and not such a very good idea, but I pressed on like a good little retard.
>I get to the bar, and look around to see that the place was pretty much dead, whatever.
>I take a seat on one of the empty stools and ask the barman to grab me a beer
>he gives me the weirdest look, and I realize I didn't even attempt to adjust my voice, well shit.
>the barman brings my beer over and before I can take a sip of it, I hear the entrance door open, and glance my eyes over to see my hookup.
>>
>>8186150

>I legit thought this was such a funny idea, until I'm actually in the reality of it. I'm probably gonna get fucking murdered if he finds out I'm a dude, fuck fuck fug
>I try to control my nerves and look up to meet his eyes
>shit this dude is nice looking. He's sporting a plain white work shirt and some jeans and I'd wager a guess that he weighs at least twice as much as my measly 120lbs, he also towers over me,I practically gotta look straight up to meet his eyes.
>holy fuck he's going to throw me through the wall, or something if he finds out I'm not actually a girl, shit shit shit.
>he sits down besides me, still locking eyes with me and breaks the silence "hey, I'm Robbie" extending his huge ass-fucking hulk hand for me to shake.
>>
>>8186159
>I sit there for a sec looking retarded as ever, lost in his gaze and realize he's waiting for me to tell him my name, I try on my best girl voice and mutter "o-oh, my bad um, my names haha um.." I didn't think of a name fucking christ "it's Sam...Samantha!" I reach out grabbing his hand and shaking it a little too fast before letting go.
>I look up to his face again and see that he's just staring at me with a big smirk "a little nervous, eh?" He says while patting my shoulder "well, don't be. I may be big, but I couldn't hurt a fly" he tells me while gently patting my shoulder. I lean in to it a little bit since, shit that felt good to be quite honest familia.
>We sit in the bar talking and talking, for what seems like hours. This guy is fucking amazing, we both just have great chemistry, but I start dreading it too, because I know we'll never be able to be together since I came out here originally to pull off a stupid cross dressing joke and I very much doubt this guy is into faggy twinks who lie on the first encounter.
>>
>>8186165
>It hits me like a ton of bricks the shitty thing I'm doing to this great guy, but instead of owning up to it I tell him I have to head home. He turns to me and asks "can we meet up again?" With so much excitement in his voice, fuck how can such a huge dude be so cute? I tell him definitely, knowing full well that I'll never be able to contact him again.
>before I head out, the barman comes to where we're sitting and hands me the bill, but not before fucking everything up and saying, looking directly at me "here you go, SIR" I look at him, like he just rused me real hard. "Sir? Sir?! You gonna pay your bill, sirrrrr?!" He yells at me knowing full well what he's doing. Robbie looks at him & me in utter confusion and then you could see the inner-mechanisms of his mind just click. "Y-you're a dude?" He looks at me like I'm some sort of monster, I just sit there not knowing what to do, looking down to the floor. " holy fuck, I oughta beat your ass, you stupid faggot!" He yells in my ear before slapping me across the face and spitting on me then storms out of the bar. I sit there feeling the few eyes in the bar glare at me. I slam a 20 on the bar and I walk out of the bar, still feeling the eyes piercing into my back.

DE EN LOL XDDDDD :333333
>>
File: 1482614270154.png (288KB, 480x550px) Image search: [Google]
1482614270154.png
288KB, 480x550px
>>8185512
>hubba hubba your boytitties aure are growing boy
>>
>>8186171
Well that was a ride
>>
>>8186171
Sad times...
>>
>>8186159
>my measly 120lbs
Average female weight according to the PHB.
>>
>>8186204
Here's happier one my friend, wrote it awhile ago

>hanging out with best friend
>both of us just shooting the shit, on his couch in the basement
>tells me he'll be right back, and he wants to grab something
>he runs up the stairs, and comes down a few mins later with a huge bottle of Jack Daniels
>he looks absolutely /devilish/
>never drank before, so I didn't know my limits
>chug a good portion of it, trying to prove how manly I was (at the time he always made fun of how effeminate I was, which I secretly loved & hated)
>the alcohol destroys me and I pretty much black out
>wake up hours later, to us both naked spooning on the couch
>shocked, but too hungover and kinda like it, so I lay there pretending to sleep in his arms
>bestfeel.jpg
>I feel him slowly get up and yawn behind me, so he's obviously awake now, and isn't shoving me off the couch, so that's cool
>he lays back down and starts kissing the back of my neck
>I jump at this, since it was so unexpected
>I get up, because my cover is already blown, and he looks fucking horrified
>starts apologizing profusely to me, saying he didn't mean to and this all kinda just happened
>I calm down and sit back down beside him
>tell him it's okay, just kinda surprised about the whole situation
>we talk about shit for a bit, and I find out he thinks I'm really cute
>I spill my spaghetti everywhere, because this dude is my true 10/10 husbando
>he sees how nervous I got from the compliment and uses it to get closer to me
>we look at eachother for a good minute, then he leans in and starts kissing me
>I'm shocked, but slowly part my lips and feel his tongue enter my mouth
>I feel my cock instantly tent in my pants and start rubbing it with my left hand, while I held onto his arm with my right
>>
>>8186226
>he stops kissing me and tells me to get up and bend over the couch
>I oblige him
>he gets behind me and I feel him slap my ass super hard
>let out a loud whimper
>he slaps my butt a few more times, all the while calling me dirty names "faggot" "dirty queer" etc
>feel both his hands spread my butt and feel a drop of saliva drop on my butthole
>then feel one finger start slowly going in and out
>I was a virgin, so even though it was one finger, it hurt pretty bad
>I slowly got use to it, then he added another finger
>it starts feeling pretty amazing he keeps asking if I like that and I moan out a yessss every time
>feel his fingers pop out of my butt and feel a foreign invader enter
>wtf is that
>turn around and see his face right next to my butt
>holy shit, he's eating me outtttt fuuuuccckkk
>best thing I have ever felt, my cock was dripping precum all over his couch
>he'd take his fingers and scoop some of it up and feed it back to me, then immediatly go back to licking my butt
>i whimper his name and ask him to fuck me
>>
>>8186230
>says okay
>he sits on the couch and picks me up, so we're sitting face to face (like pic related)
>we're just making out, rubbing our cocks together, until I can't take it anymore and raise my butt, so I can guide his dick into my butt
>slowly slide it in
>it hurts, it hurts, it hurts
>deal with it, because I think I love this guy
>I'm wondering why gay people like being fucked so much, when all the sudden he hits something in my butt that gives me a jolt of electricity
>holy fuck, that felt amazing
>tell him to go harder and faster
>he keeps hitting that spot over and over again
>I can't stop moaning
>he grabs both my hips and starts shoving me down, just to get deeper inside me
>my dick is rock solid and it's leaking an ocean onto his stomach
>I lean down and nip at his shoulder (my fetish, I like light biting, sorry :D)
>he's still calling me dirty names, telling me how much of a dirty slut I am and how I'm always gonna be his bitch now
>I've hit my limit and feel my orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks
>I let out a long drawn out moan and tell him "I'm cuminnngggg"
>he starts pounding into me ruthlessly, while I turn into a limp noodle, clamping my teeth onto his shoulder
>he tells me he's gonna cum and does a few more strong thrusts into me
>He pulls out and I can feel his warm cum drip out of my butt
>we don't move and we both slowly fall back asleep

The end nigga
>>
>>8186215
Wew lad I knew being skinny would pay off one day
>>
File: 1467821607635.png (234KB, 283x405px) Image search: [Google]
1467821607635.png
234KB, 283x405px
>>8186171
Honestly you were lucky he didn't really hurt you, kill you or worse. Don't do that again Anon!
>>
>>8186286
>what is fiction
>>
>>8186235
>spontaneous anal sex with no preparation being enjoyable
Why do you tell lies online?
>>
>>8186290
You mean people here are just making things up?!
>>
>>8186293
Me and my bf do that all the time, never had any issues.
>>
>>8186300
I don't believe you, because I know that just like me, you poop from there. Unless your bf has no issue with poop, there is an issue. If you really do this you are playing with fire Anon.
>>
>>8186171
L O L
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhXz60f0HLU
>>
>>8186286
True story
>My uncle's friend picked up a 'girl' from a bar after the two went there to chase women.
>Uncle knew 'girl' was actually a guy, says nothing, thinks it'll be funny.
>Friend and 'girl' go out to his car and drive to secluded spot for woopie
>Girl's penis is discovered
>Is beaten within an inch of her life with tire iron and left in secluded spot
They still joke about it today. Never knew what happened to the tranny after they were left there.
>>
File: 1488935694616.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488935694616.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>8186381
Hopefully she died to spare her further pain in this world.
>>
>>8186381
>they
she*
>>
>tfw your dad catches you naked for the first time since starting HRT a year ago and just looks distraught and whispers "what the fuck have you done to your body?"
bad feel
>>
>>8186394
Sad but probably true

>>8186440
>Wrongfully attempting correcting the usage of a unisex pronoun in a story where a tranny was likely beaten to death.
Wooooowie, buddy.
>>
>>8186317
you know, I can you're an American
because you clearly think that people just constantly have shit in their rectum bursting to escape and that's normal
that's something only people with American diets think
>>
>>8186486
*can tell you're
>>
>>8186485
>Wrongfully
Rightfully*
>>
>>8186486
I'm Canadian actually. You're being retaded. You don't need to have a turd ready in the chamber to have dirtiness on the inside of your asshole. Do you realize poops are gelatinous?
>>
>>8186317
I don't really eat a ton of junk food. I mostly just eat fruit, veggies, nuts, etc.
I poop pretty cleanly so there's never anything left behind. Like I don't even really need to wipe lol
>>
>>8186519
Even if you NEVER EVER eat any meat, fish, dairy, junk food or anything else but your fruit, veggies and nuts your hard little rabbit turds are still leaving poop traces on the inside of you. There is no magic, dude. You need to clean yourself for anal sex.
>>
>>8186505
We can be friends, maybe buttbuddies, but ye bein' a fookin' cunt. Don't. Be. A. Cunt.
>>
>>8186528
I dunno I've never had much issue. Even if you clean with water there's still always going to be stuff there considering it's an butt hole lol
>>
>>8186381
>>Is beaten within an inch of her life with tire iron and left in secluded spot
Why do men always do this? Can't they just settle with insults and drive away?
>>
>>8186541
>I've never had much issue
"Much" issue? Any issue involving poop or poop traces during sex is a major turn-off.

>there's still always going to be stuff there
It's true you can't be 100% clean but an enema kit goes a long fucking way. You are seriously playing with fire to get buttfucked without preparation. Besides, it's so much nicer for both parties to have the bottom's bottom cleaned out, a little loosened by the cleaning, maybe scented...
>>
>>8186555
I have used enemas/douches I just don't always need them.
I've never gotten poop on other people, but obviously the dude fucking you is going to get like ass mucuous and whatever else on them because that's just always going to be there.
>>
>>8186550
Do you have any idea how many men and women are killed by women?
>>
>>8186550
I don't know, my family is a violent sociopathic bunch who hang around other violent sociopaths. I always tossed it up to that.
Personally, I would've just shrugged it off and gave her a good pumping. But, I'm sexually flexible like that.
>>
>>8186508
I don't get it
I've never had problems of this type even once
granted I don't do butt stuff that often but idgi how dirty must your asshole be
>>
>>8186528
>You need to clean yourself for anal sex.
It's impossible to be 100% clean even after proper enema. A bunch of fecal bacteria is still there and you can't do anything about it unless you use bleach.
>>
>>8186550
need to prove they are real men and you know real men are worthless garbage

>>8186569
much less than are killed by men my dude you should probably commute suicide
>>
>>8186381
>>8186572
Tell me more stories about your family, and how you manage to live with them/how you turned out compared to them.
This is interesting.

Don't worry about blogposting, this is a pretty shitty thread anyway, i'd rather spend my time reading your family stories than the boring shit everyone else is posting.
>>
>>8186566
>ass mucuous
Yes, it's a natural lubricant in fact.

>and whatever else
No, this is entirely avoidable with preparation.

>>8186581
You poop from there. It's pretty dirty.

>>8186583
I already said as much. It's still essential that you clean.
>>
>>8186583
who the fuck cares about microscopic bacteria. just make sure the top washes their dick
>>
>>8186598
Enemas aren't going to clean it out perfect. It's no different then simply eating well so that your shit is more solid and comes out clean. There's always going to be bacteria and whatever secretions your intestines make even if you used an enema.
I've had butt sex quite a few times without cleaning and it's never been smelly and no poop came out so I think you're just being melodramatic.
>>
>>8186612
That's what they've been saying, do you even fucking read
> It's no different then simply eating well so that your shit is more solid and comes out clean.
Also this is wrong
>>
>>8186581
Don't you have a scat fetish anyway? Your tolerance for shit is probably just much higher than a normal person. The colon is almost never devoid of fecal matter, which is why you need to fast and take laxatives when getting a colonoscopy. And when you ass is fucked, it kind of stimulates your colon to start moving shit in addition to loosening your sphincters. A guy doesn't have to literally be packing fudge to get some shit, or at least stink, on his dick.
>>
File: IMG_20170427_220318.jpg (31KB, 395x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170427_220318.jpg
31KB, 395x358px
>>8186555
>When your lover's boipucci smells like lavender
>>
>>8186612
>It's no different then simply eating well
Even if your poop is exactly like a rabbit's poop, you STILL NEED TO CLEAN, you take a huge risk of making things disgusting for your top and humiliating for you otherwise.

>I've had butt sex quite a few times without cleaning and it's never been smelly
kek okay buddy w/e you say, I'm sure all your farts smell like freshly baked cinnamon buns
>>
>>8186550
I don't know. Why do men pretend to be girls and to lure straight men into sex? Men are just crazy I suppose.
>>
>>8186620
>And when you ass is fucked, it kind of stimulates your colon to start moving shit
well the fact I have a neuromuscular disability probably has something to do with it then
>>
>>8186598
you piss from your dick and you use that to fuck
>>
>>8186624
I can feel if I'm gonna shit and whatnot. I've used dildos basically my entire life and never had poop issues. You just get used to being able to tell if something is up the more you try out anal. If I can tell there's going to be poop issues then I'll use a douche or enema, but I just go by feel. I've never had any of the issues you guys seem to speak of.
>>
File: pass.jpg (90KB, 576x570px) Image search: [Google]
pass.jpg
90KB, 576x570px
>>8185512
>tfw mom has actually groped your tits against your will

so uncomfortable desu I can't wait to fucking move out
>>
>>8186634
I cant believe you seriously thought that was worth saying... what is supposed to be your point, tripfag?

Are we really seriously arguing about whether or not a butthole is dirty inside? Jfc I hate this board.

>>8186635
>I've used dildos basically my entire life and never had poop issues
You keep saying outrageous things like this, and I simply am never going to not believe you. :|

You do not have a magical superhuman butthole, it DOES smell just like any butthole will smell, and you've got poop traces on your dildo before if you've used it all your life, and you put it in your ass without cleaning yourself first. I don't know why you want to pretend your butthole is squeaky clean and smells fine by nature. It's a butthole, retard.
>>
>>8186650
That's sexual harassment. How did it happen? Were you a minor at the time?
>>
>>8185512
Where do i get a mtf to my cone tits tbqh
>>
>>8185512
10/10

supple conetit green texts are the best /tttt/ memes
>>
>>8186662
I'm not saying my butthole is perfectly clean but it's clean enough that I stick things in there and they come out basically clean. I'm sure they've got some mucuous or bacteria on them though.
I think I know my butthole better than you do lol
>>
File: Ryan Lochte.jpg (118KB, 496x750px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan Lochte.jpg
118KB, 496x750px
>>8186684
Right. My butthole is naturally clean inside too! Also I look exactly like Ryan Lochte, only I've got a 13 inch dick, and also four enchanted testicles, they produce mint-flavoured cum which cures both HIV and cancer.
>>
File: fate against us.jpg (94KB, 697x528px) Image search: [Google]
fate against us.jpg
94KB, 697x528px
>>8186664
yes, I was a minor

I was self medding with unsupportive parents, my mom was suspicious of me being on hrt

so after getting out of the shower she waswaiting outside to examine my chest and made me show her and shit, and she grabbed them.
this happened a couple times.

I fucking hate it here lmao

now im 18 tho and it doesnt happen anymore
>>
>>8186695
Butthurt much? Maybe if you stopped eating like shit you'd see it's actually not a difficult thing to do at all.
>>
>>8186708
Its just funny that you are still sticking to this ridiculous story. Like I said before, even if you have "Rabbit Poop", the inside of your asshole is going to be dirty. Virgins reading this should know it's very important to clean before having anal sex no matter your diet.
>>
>>8186707
She ambushed you naked and touched you sexually? How old were you?
>>
>>8186596
Huh, okay.
My mother had her first kid at 14, got married out of obligation. She lived in an abusive relationship for several years, was even held at gun point. She had three children by him before being able to leave where she met my father. They initially hated each other but later found common ground and fell in love, but he was married and my mother became the 'other woman'. Born a bastard and as the only child from a different father, I was the black sheep among my half siblings on my mother's side and knew nothing of those on my father's.
I grew up a quiet child, bigger in stature than others my age, so I was often a target of bullying because they knew I wouldn't do much and they looked tough picking on a bigger kid. This coupled with moving constantly, mom jumping from man to man, was hard. Then, at 9, I was living in essential a ghetto. We and one other family was white, rest were mexican.
My step sister was 16 and only came over on weekends. My first time was taken by her, under threat of me being in trouble if I told. This, coupled with the fact my mom seemed finally happy detoured me from speaking up. This continued, even pawning me off to her female friends as a toy, still remaining quiet to maintain my mom's happiness. Her friend's brother, during the last time, mounted me while I tried pulling up my pants. It was painful and humiliating but I still took it for the same reason. It wasn't too long later my Mom and step dad had a bad argument and divorced. We packed everything we personally owned, which was very little, and moved into an apartment. Years later, in middle school, I finally broke out of my shell and started playing football, became popular for my eccentric humor and 'gentle giant' image. A notorious wigger at school confronted me in the bathroom about having overheard my dislike of ICP during a lunchroom conversation.
>Continued in next post
>>
>>8186774
>>
>>8186936
Does she have no shame, deliberately catching her 17 year old 'son' naked?
>>
>>8186944
she and my dad did lots of other things too, dont really want to get into it. I'm over it though and will be moving 2000 miles away soon, not planning on coming back
>>
>>8186798
He wanted to fight, I didn't want to because I didn't like the idea of hurting people outside of the usual sport rough housing. I turned away and he pulled on my shoulder, I never liked people trying to manhandle me, so I flipped out. My first fight I was left unscathed but broke his nose, busted his lip, blackened both his eyes, and nearly drowned him in a urinal. I realized then that I really liked fighting despite prior feelings to the idea, the rush it gave was so great it, honestly, got blood flowing down south. Conflicted, I still tried to avoid fighting, but trouble always found me. People always kept trying to fuck me over until I found a girl. She was the sweetest person I had ever met, adorable beyond belief, or I thought she was, everyone else thought she was ugly. But I think I saw past it, I loved how made me feel. It only got better when we found out how similar our pasts were, I helped her through a lot of her's but I ignored and repressed my problems so I could continue helping her. We made plans, what we should do after high school, and spent so much time together that we were practically each other's shadows.
After graduation, I already had a job and was working on finding us a place. But, she wound up pregnant. Part of me was scared, another so happy. A baby? A mini me? And I had always been good with kids.
>Still more
>>
>>8186957
My suggestion is reporting her to the police for that at least. Depending on the rest maybe both of them.
>>
>>8187002
not going to, for a lot of different reasons, sorry anon
>>
>>8186968
Three months in, she had told me there was a chance the baby might not be mine. She claimed to have been raped at collage when trying to get into her car to go home. I was so blinded by love that I lapped up every word and told her I'd still love and help raise the kid, being she didn't want an abortion.
When he was born, I desperately projected favoring physical traits onto him. I tried to fool myself into thinking he was mine. I ended up helping raise him until he was a year old, until I snapped after my family kept bringing up the possibility of him not being mine and her refusal to let us do a DNA test.
She moved back with her parents and I found out she had been cheating on me with her guy friends. She still claimed to have been raped but I knew better. I simmered on all of this, was consumed by it, until I was sitting on the edge of my mattress in the floor, lights off, the barrel of my hunting rifle in my mouth, finger flirting with the trigger. I could feel my heart beating all the way into my temples.
>Even more
>>
>>8187114
But, of course, I couldn't bring myself to do it, mainly because I didn't want to get blood and brains on the crib my ex had yet to come back and get. I tried again with pain pills but my friend had planned on stopping by and found me in time to get me to the hospital. I was forced into the psych ward where I spent a week with drug addicts going through withdrawal, homeless people looking for a safe place to eat/sleep, and others like myself who tried killing themselves. The only person who called was my friend who brought me there, called me every day and even brought me my clothes so I had something to change into after showers. After getting out, my family swarmed me, some 'worried', others angry. I picked myself up and went back to living alone. I had been diagnosed with PTSD whilst in the ward and prescribed medication but I only took them for a time, not wanting to depend on psychiatric medications like most of my family, like my dad. The last thing I ever wanted was to be like my dad, it didn't help I look exactly like him, almost a clone of him physically and in mannerisms. I went for a psych check up, like the ward had asked, and during my session the doctor told me he was worried because I expressed sociopathic tendencies, not full on sociopathic behavior but just tendencies for now, wanted to put me on more pills, pills I didn't have money for, so I faked my way through and ripped up my prescription when I left. I began detaching from my family, rarely coming around them, never really calling, and I remember one of the most recent contact I had was with my mother on my birthday last year. We talked about life and she laughed after I had said something and told me it was eerie how much like my father I was....
>>
>>8186596
Anything specific you wanna know, anon? Questions?
>>
>>8185512

nice LaRP, hot tho
>>
>>8187174
Riiiiiiiight?
>>
>>8186798
>>8186968
>>8187114
>>8187125
Go on ... ?
>>
>>8187673
Oh, uh....Well.

Since the ward I went to didn't show up on my medical records because the hospitals in my home town are a joke, and I was able to pass evaluation, I joined the military for awhile. After a few years and having saved up a good bit of leave time and went to New York City, never been before. I met up with some friends and they got me talking to a recruiter from Academi, a private military company. Got roped into leaving next reenlistment and I started working for them. That's what I do now. Ultimately, I turned out a lot different than I think I ever expected. I've been a hell of a lot more productive with my life than anyone in my immediate family. I'm still a dick like most of my family, but, I like to think I'm an alright kind of dick, unlike my family.
>>
>>8186458
Oh shit fammo your dad found out?
>>
>>8186798
>>8186968
>>8187114
>>8187125
>>8188012
Amazing story, anon, good read.
I've got no motivational words for you, quite frankly your life fucking sucked.
But you're trying to make the best of it, that's all any of us can do pretty much, you get lemons, you make lemonade.
>>
>>8186226
>wake up hours later, to us both naked spooning on the couch
>I feel my cock instantly tent in my pants

try to keep your fiction straight anon
>>
>>8186300
You must be looser than a size XL on a midget.
>>
>>8189414
>straight
this is /lgbt/
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.