[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/ MtF with a question. Right now I'm using a homemade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 20161225_224706.jpg (650KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20161225_224706.jpg
650KB, 2048x1152px
Hey /lgbt/ MtF with a question. Right now I'm using a homemade underwear waistline and cut sock gaff and I'm looking for something new because this tends to get uncomfortable when worn for a while. What would you recommend? Compression shorts? What kind?
>>
>>8184938
cute bow panties, and is that a bralette?
>>
Thr bra is a sports bra I nervously bought from FiveBelow and the panties are cat panties my girlfriend bought me from Hottopic, they are pretty cute
>>
>>8184969
>cat panties
pic from the front? if you have a gf you probably love front shots of panties too.
>>
File: 20170122_200533-1.jpg (417KB, 566x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170122_200533-1.jpg
417KB, 566x1152px
>>8185023
Not the same pair, but here you go. You should be able to find them with a Google search.
>>
>>8185192
Why would you post a pic without what they were even asking to see
>>
>>8185192
twinkhon af
>>
>>8185322
Don't have a picture of it on hand (There's nothing on the front, anyway. That one had a tail on the back.) and I can't take one right now. Thought a flat front shot would be interesting enough.
>>
>>8184969
tell us about your relationship op
>>
>>8185389
She's fully accepting of me and I'm very happy about it. She calls me by my name and uses my pronouns (Unless we're around people who don't know that I'm Trans.) and that's nice because the little things help, ya'know? She's been one of my best friends since highschool (I'll be finishing my second year of college soon) so we've known each other for a while. We're those two weird people who you probably wouldn't realize were dating unless you followed us around, or we or someone else told you.
>>
>>8185452
were you dating before you came out? either way, how did she take it and how did it change things between the two of you? did you used to have a male/female dynamic between you that's gone now? did she know she was bi/les before dating you?
>>
>>8184938
Kill yourself
>>
>"my girlfriend"
>manly fridgebod
>too retarded to tuck
>too retarded to pick a properly fitting bra
Do the trans community a favor and kys yourself my man
>>
>>8185483
Actually, yes. We were dating and she knew me by my "deadname" and all that. She took it really well, she had a good friend who was FtM who sadly left us, but she said that she saw signs in me. She said she wanted to ask, but didn't want to make me uncomfortable. Her FtM friend was also one of the things that convinced me I could tell her, I also knew that I had to tell her, but obviously I was terrified to do so, my heartrate went up so high I honestly thought I was either going to pass out, or die from a ruptured heart if I didn't calm myself down. Anyway, when she pointed out what signs she saw in me, I was surprised I didn't realize I was trans earlier, more so after thinking about it. When I did realize, it was almost like finding a single word for that sentence you use to describe things. Annyway, It didn't really change much between us, she was already very defensive of me, and we really didn't have much of a male/female dynamic. And she knew that she was into girls, she even told me that she was with a girl before.
>>
>>8185545
really sweet! nice that you didn't have a male/female dynamic even before coming out. what were the signs she spotted and the ones you missed thinking back on it?
>>
>>8185545
That's pretty much exactly how it's gone for me, except it's my ex/best friend/sister that I came out to, and coming out to her was exactly as you described. She said she'd seen signs and had pretty much known for the majority of our relationship, and I can't help but wish she had told me so I'd have realized sooner. When we were together we didn't have much of a male/female dynamic either and if anything we played with gender pretty frequently, with her being a manly man and me being a pretty princess or a girly girl. Me coming out hasn't changed much for us either. Also she's bi and said that she'd have been fine with me transitioning in our relationship. Kinda sad since I think that maybe if I had we might still be together (I wouldn't guarantee it or even bet on it though), not that I'm not happy with the way things are, and perhaps things are better this way despite it still kinda hurting when I think about it. And she was recently planning her wedding and told me she wanted me to be one of her bridesmaids, which is something I never knew I wanted, but filled my heart with joy. She has since decided on a more untraditional ceremony, but I still get to be an unofficial bridesmaid.
>>
>>8185542
This dasu fampai
>>
>>8185703
what signs?!

and what gender play did you do to make her manly man and you girl?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.