[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest question: do the FTM trannies here think that surgery/hormones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 1472844298559.jpg (112KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1472844298559.jpg
112KB, 1280x853px
Honest question: do the FTM trannies here think that surgery/hormones will make them into a cute anime girl?

I know the whole thing is fetishizing the idea of oneself as a woman, which is apparent by the anime girl pics all over here. But, like, evening passing MTF trans people look like weird ugly women, or (at best) look decent from one angle in a pic
>>
You mean MtF right?
>>
>>8184685
Yeah dude I'm trying to be a le 2d waifu xxxxddDddCxd
>>
>apparent by the anime girl pics all over here
This is an image board you retard. What do you expect?
>>
Official suicide rate among FtM is 56% according to the Institute Of Suicide Prevention, 43% for MtF.

Funny how nobody ever mentions this.
>>
>>8184685
>FTM

How do people keep making this mistake?
>>
>>8184685
>I know the whole thing is fetishizing the idea of oneself as a woman,
It's not 'fetishizing' any more than being a straight guy is fetishizing the idea of a women who isn't themselves.
>>
>>8184769

Attempted or completed suicides?
>>
>>8184781
Complete suicides. MtFs probably attempt way more, but fail more often because they're hysterical dames.
>>
>>8184820
Most MTFs and FTMs are A*P so it's more likely the other way around.
>>
>>8184830
Not according to the actual suicide statistics, but okay. My only friend who actually went out that way, was a trans guy.
>>
>>8184911
You said "probably" which didn't sound like quoting statistics to me, but ok, let's see the numbers.
>>
>>8184820
>Complete suicides
Go ahead and post the link.
>>
>>8184703
yeah I meant MTF
>>
>>8184773
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanchard%27s_transsexualism_typology#Autogynephilia
>>
>>8184958
>Blanchard
>>
>>8184968
>people with conclusions I don't like are wrong
stay mentally ill, trantard
>>
>>8184958
That's what it is, the same attitude to themselves that cishet guys have towards other women.
>>
>>8184958
>baby's first blanchardposting
>>
>>8184971
So you don't care that he's been proven wrong by more recent research, since you FEEL the conclusion is right?
>>
File: 1491897491759.jpg (46KB, 640x733px) Image search: [Google]
1491897491759.jpg
46KB, 640x733px
>>8184760
I have been posting on 4chan for 5 years and never once did I post or save any anime pictures.
>>
>>8184980
Oddly, according to olfactory tests of the hypothalamus, AGP (gynephilic) trans women's hypothalamic response to pheromones is more akin to that of the androphilic cis women controls than either the gynephilic cis men controls or gynephilic cis women. Proof that AGPs just need to get dicked?

https://academic.oup.com/cercor/article/18/8/1900/285954/Male-to-Female-Transsexuals-Show-Sex-Atypical
>>
>>8185028
nobody wants to fuck a tranny though
>>
>>8184685
Most mtfs in the confessions thread have weird specific fetishy goals about what type of woman they want to become. They want to be a character in a cliche japanese dating sim because that's the only interaction with women they've had.

They're also obsessed with trying to uphold beauty standards that cis women often can't.

The majority of ftms I've met outside of 4chan don't do this creepy bullshit, though.
>>
>>8185041
This argument is so old that I never want to see it again on this website. There are plenty of GNC trans women, they aren't all wannabe housewives.
>>
>>8185028
Well what to make of this?
>>
>>8184820
not the guy you replied to but the other guys numbers are solid, though it only says 'attemps', don't know how many actually end up dying. the numbers are still insanely high regardless, no doubt most suicides are successful (especially among men, this is well known)

https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
>>
>>8185054
>The majority of ftms I've met outside of 4chan don't do this creepy bullshit, though.
>The majority of ftms I've met outside of 4chan don't do this creepy bullshit, though.

also wannabe anime girl =/= wannabe housewife
>>
>>8184685
I don't get off on being transgender at all. What a stupid fetish that would be. It actually feels like shit. To even engage in sexuality I have to put away the persistent fun house mirror image of myself. That's not easy to do. Having a supportive bf helps. At least when he's aroused I can reconcile reality and assume I'm not a grotesque monster. 2D women aren't real. I just want to look like the women in my family. Well I guess I do... a little bit.
>>
>>8185135
I don't know why you over-emphasized your point about FtMs. And I know you didn't literally mean a 1950s housewife, but your insinuation was that trans women are misogynistic because they have unrealistic fantasies about being traditionally feminine women, so I used the other common example of "housewives".

>>8185134
Yeah I noticed that. Looks like I was wrong, and trans men aren't really men, nor are trans women really women. Kind of depressing for my trans guy friend who died, I guess he was right to kill himself then.
>>
>>8185153
Plenty of GNC mtf = The majority of mtf I've met outside of 4chan don't do this creepy bullshit, though.
>>
>>8185165
creepy to who? let them do what they want, who are you to butt in?
>>
>>8185165
>>8185213
I think we got confused because they said "FtMs" instead of "MtFs".
>>
>>8185213
>creepy to who?
People who can see that they're trying to revolve their entire existence around irl dressup of visual novels.
>>
>>8185165
>>8185213
>>8185224
who exactly is doing what to others that's creepy besides that fucking alphabet soup pronoun shit?
>>
>>8185250
Um maybe they're just projecting. No normally adjusted person irl transitions for these reasons. It's only the homophobes and transphobes who think this way, probably due to the fact that those are the desires THEY are repressing
>>
>>8185041
>They want to be a character in a cliche japanese dating sim because that's the only interaction with women they've had.
bullshit, i know what real women are like. i'm better than that.

>ftms I've met
anecdote, selection bias.
>>
Anyone got source on op's pic?
>>
>>8185134
>no doubt most suicides are successful

why the fuck would you assume that?
>>
>>8184769

Are you talking about >>8185134?
Because that shows that 42% of MTFs and 46% of FTMs surveyed unsuccessfully attempt suicide.

It also says:
>the NTDS questionnaire included only a single item about suicidal behavior ... “Have you ever attempted suicide?” ... Yes/No
>using this question alone in surveys can inflate the percentage of affirmative responses, since some respondents may use it to communicate self-harm behavior ... without the intent to die
>(a separate survey) found that probing for intent to die through in-person interviews reduced the prevalence of lifetime suicide attempts from 4.6 percent to 2.7 percent

>analysis was limited due to a lack of follow-up questions asked of respondents ... about such things as age and transgender/gender non-conforming status at the time of the attempt.

>the survey did not directly explore mental health status and history

>it is unclear how representative the respondents are of the overall U.S. transgender/gender non-conforming adult population
>the survey’s focus on discrimination may have resulted in wider participation by persons who had suffered ... antitransgender bias.

>the NTDS ... captured information about suicide attempts, not completed suicide
>Data from the U.S. population at large ... show clear demographic differences between suicide attempters and those who die by suicide
>While almost 80 percent of all suicide deaths occur among males, about 75 percent of suicide attempts are made by females
>Adolescents, who overall have a relatively low suicide rate of about 7 per 100,000 people, account for a substantial proportion of suicide attempts, making perhaps 100 or more attempts for every suicide death.
>the elderly have a much higher suicide rate of about 15 per 100,000, but make only four attempts for every completed suicide

>six separate studies that have followed suicide attempters for periods of five to 37 years found death by suicide to occur in 7 to 13 percent of the samples
>>
>>8185281

nigger have you ever been to a gay club in your life
>>
>>8189311

Now I'm no scientist, but desu looking through this survey, it seems kinda stupid.

So let's say I'm taking this survey. I fill in all this benign information; I'm HIV negative, I'm trans, I'm gay, I'm 25-44, I'm in the workforce, I lost my job at McDonalds because I peed on a blind man's burger and put a photo of him eating it on Facebook, I was evicted after lighting my room mate on fire, and after being raped by a priest I swallowed all that was left in an old bottle of tylenol feeling pretty sure I read somewhere that a certain amount can kill you but without being in any state to look it up or go buy more.

So now all of a sudden everything I've entered about my life is called into question because of a half hearted suicide attempt that occurred after a severe trauma unrelated to anything actually appearing in the survey.
I'm pretty sure I didn't attempt suicide because I quite rightfully lost my job or got evicted, and I definitely didn't do it because I was HIV negative. But next to all these tidbits I'll be there inflating a number that begs the question "are trans people who lose their jobs more at risk of suicide?"

Instead of all this percentage guesswork for possible factors in suicide attempts, why not just ask on the fucking survey why the person attempted suicide?
>>
>>8189387

meant to quote >>8185134
>>
>>8189347

Considering the fact that I live in LA, yeah I've been to plenty gay clubs. Just because someone likes to dress up and have fun on the weekends once in a while doesn't mean their entire lives revolve around who they are in gay clubs.
>>
>>8189347
>>8189423
And desu most people I've met in gay clubs are just really fem twinks or just normal straight acting gay guys. 99% of people are just gay and want to go out like everyone else in the world. Sometimes they like to change it up and do something different for a night but it doesn't mean they
A) do it all the time or
B)revolve their lives around it
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.