[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't /lgbt/ focus on trying to make ethnics more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Why doesn't /lgbt/ focus on trying to make ethnics more comfortable with sexual minorities instead of becoming allied with the alt-right|/pol/ and parrot their racist views against non-whites? What do you hope to accomplish by alienating them?
>>
File: MsTW3NT.jpg (684KB, 3248x3248px) Image search: [Google]
MsTW3NT.jpg
684KB, 3248x3248px
>>8184386
most people here have tribal mentality but the real reason is that most muslims have trouble speaking english so it's difficult to foster strong friendships with them. This leaves them mostly to their own devices and fosters a sense of divisivness that is enhanced by the basic tribal nature of humanity and disatisfaction with immigration policy. once immigration policy has been fixed, it will be possible, but not guaranteed, to slowly fix this issue.
>>
>>8184386
I want the "ethnics" dead, I'd kill myself before allying with them.
>>
Non-whites are incapable of understanding such concepts as human rights.
>>
>>8184401
How do you propose immigration policy be fixed? Also, what about non-whites that aren't Muslims?
>>
>>8184437
They all have to go back.
>>
File: A-boat-with-immigrants-on-007.jpg (86KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
A-boat-with-immigrants-on-007.jpg
86KB, 620x372px
>>8184386
>parrot their racist views

i'm only against the ongoing ethnic replacement in western europe in the name of multiculturalism*

*in reality just cheap labour and the weakening of ancestral ties of each nation

is this racism now? dear lord
>>
>>8184437
it basically boils down to case by case, but the immigration policy by necessity needs to be slow enough that the people immigrating aren't completely destroying the culture here. this is much harder to see in america as europe because european countries are a lot fucking smaller. things are also a lot different now, as before immigrants had to work in grueling factories all day and didn't really have time to become social dissidents by the time they learned more english and integrated into the culture. the advent of internet and social media makes it a cocktail with no easy answer but for demand of one "slower than this" is definately on the agenda, and it's important to note that nations with a huge cultural value disparity will of course have a harder time integrating, so that should be the dominant factor, not skin color, for immigration.
>>
>>8184386
>Why doesn't /lgbt/ focus on trying to make ethnics more comfortable with sexual minorities
WASTED EFFORT.
>>
>>8184466
Yes, and it also shows how Westerners are just hypocritical cunts who complain about ""colonization"" of their countries yet at the same they never have any problem with what their ancestors did to aboriginals, maoris and native americans.
>>
>>8184497
>all Europeans are Anglos
Amerifaggot spotted
>>
>>8184386
You're offering letting *additional* ultra-conservative Muslims, only to then work to make them more tolerant to fix the problem you just created out of thin air.
The "new right" (Cernovich et al, not /pol/ which has comparatively limited influence) wants high-IQ immigration, i.e. people who are less likely to be religious so more likely to be tolerant. Plus, the New Right (not the marginal alt-right) oppose both the neocons and the social conservative bible-thumpers who they can't even relate to, so they address the two worst things about right-wingers. It's the best political development I could have wished for desu senpai
>>
>>8184481
So you're saying non-whites can only immigrate to Western countries if they forget their culture, get on their knees and praise whatever the local white people's party say?
>>
>>8184504
*letting in

>>8184505
Western cultures are superior. Stop the white guilt.
>>
>>8184497
>Westerns
>You meant americans

Show me where I said colonization was a good thing, look at the current situation of the native americans today, two wrongs don't make a right. It's too late for the Americas and Oceania, there's too many people, but I fully support the return of south african whites.

I don't even support "white nationalism", since white nationalists don't respect ethnocultural boundaries. As an example, a pole (albeit much more desirable as an immigrant) is equally foreign in England as a moroccan, a chinese or a nigger.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.