[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any ABDL on this board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 22

File: baby.png (8KB, 96x95px) Image search: [Google]
baby.png
8KB, 96x95px
Any ABDL on this board?
>>
Try /d/eviant art
>>
>>8182144
Do girls into ABDL have ALGP?
>>
>>8182192
Do they actually imagine being a child or just being treated like one?
>>
>>8182214
We just like being treated like one, I love the humiliation aspect of being treated as a child and forced back into nappies.
>>
>>8182226
Interpersonal APP.
>>
File: 1491430480855.png (19KB, 764x476px) Image search: [Google]
1491430480855.png
19KB, 764x476px
>>8182144
Yo.
Whether you call it ageplay, abdl, ddlg, or cgl, it's one of the most common kinks for transgirls, and a few trans legbutts go for it, myself included. Apparently a few cis gay diapertypes lurk here, too.
I'm up for chill discussion until the mods inevitably delete this thread
>>
>>8185861
Explain what it's like and what the appeal is?
>>
>>8185896
In essence, it's about doing childish things for the naughty thrill or the comfort of it. It can be a way to decompress, to luxuriate in the familiar and simple, or a way to let down your defenses around someone else and trust them to take care of you. It's sort of a gentler form of bondage play where most of the restraints and power imbalances are pretended, and it's common for the sub to just get pampered and indulged.
>>
>>8186017
What sort of play and indulging is involved? Do you also like other forms of power play?
>>
>>8186063
Wearing diapers is one of the most common things. Playing with children's toys, watching cartoons. Being fed, dressed, bathed, tucked into bed. Just about anything an adult would do to take care of a child is on the table.
I don't have more than a passing interest in other forms of bondage. I've thought once or twice about spanking, cuckolding, chastity cages, pet collars... but it's not something I've done much about. It's regular old ageplay for me most of the time.
>>
I feel like a special kind of degenerate for being into this purely because I think seeing a guy in diapers is cute
>>
File: 1492987036209.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1492987036209.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>8182144
Yes. Where my padded boys at?
>>
>>8186119
What's the appeal for the dom/daddy/mommy? How long do you spend playing at a time? Would it be a whole afternoon, being fed for dinner, being tucked into bed when you're actually going to bed, etc?
>>
>>8185861
>Apparently a few cis gay diapertypes lurk here, too.

We're all over the place. I was just at Capcon a few weeks ago - probably 75% gay/bi male. The rest trans and cisgirls.
>>
>>8186321
Usually caregivers are just the people pleasing type, where taking care of others is what makes them happy.
There's a lot of waxing romantic about helping other people take better care of themselves, like a mentor type relationship, and creating a safe environment for introverts to express themselves without judgement.
>>
>>8186353
I think I remember you from the "degeneracy general." you seem like a pretty cool guy
>>
>>8186395
That sounds very comfy and gentle but at the same time sad that they need someone to please. The mentor side of it sounds better.
>>
>>8186399
That would be me! Kinda bullshit how that thread was purged - there wasn't anything NSFW in it and it was a discussion about LGBT issues. The mods on this board are literally the worst type of faggots.
>>
>>8188189
It would be nice to have somewhere to talk about LGBT issues with more freedom and less censorship and fear of censorship.
>>
>>8188189
It disappoints me, too.
If I had one thing to say in their defense, it's that I can see how fetish and kink discussions could be seen as crossing the line into NSFW on a work-safe board about sexuality.
>>
>not into ABDL but love DDLG
>tfw no qtgf who acts like a kid, watches cartoons with me, and lets me cuck her
the feels never leave. and idfk how to even bring it up with a woman without sounding like a pedo or just looking for an excuse to cheat
>>
>>8190026
>acts like a kid, watches cartoons with me, and lets me cuck her
I'm not right for you because I love ABDL but getting cucked by my caregiver is hot
>>
>>8190026
>tfw no qtgf who acts like a kid, watches cartoons with me, and lets me cuck her

daddy i want this ):
>>
>>8190051
i meant it in that i don't like wearing or changing diapers. if that's your thing whatevs. and desu cucking a little is 100x better than cucking a regular woman, because they get to throw a cute lil temper tantrum and beg like the child they are
>>8190106
you sure? you'd be swallowing a lot of cum and likely taking a lot of dick. i need to cum 5-10x a day at least, or i get pent up real quick.
>im also into BDSM, so expect spankings and handcuffs to be a regular occurrence
>>
>>8190195
Yeah, I like diapers, that was what I meant. But begging for sex and throwing a cute tantrum over being denied sounds like a lot of fun.
Just in general, I haven't been in a real life situation where I was with a big I felt comfortable doing a really bratty scene with.
>>
>>8190195
>taking a lot of dick
....how about only once in a while i get a pity fuck and thank you for it? why would you want to fuck me when i cant even keep my diapers dry?
>>
>>8190250
This sounds like a much better way to cuck a little desu
>>
>>8190241
iktfb. as a dom, i feel like i have to be uber cautious when working up the kink ladder with a new girl
>>8190250
depends on what is worked out in advance, but rage fucks/FTC sex is what i'd imagine most dickings would start out as.
>>
>>8190250
>why would you want to fuck me when i cant even keep my diapers dry?
I feel this. I'm a switch so I don't know if I'm quite what you're looking for, I'd be into humiliating you about that
>>
>>8182144
I propose there should be a recurring ABDL themed general thread of this board. Open to anyone of course, but focused on the ABDL kink and relationships within the LGBT community.

>methinks someone should start a /ABDLgen/ thread
>>
>>8190336
(: thats my jam. when i started bedwetting again my mommy tried to reassure me that i was still sexy and wanted to like, feel me up and i just felt like "you dont have to pretend... it'd be more comfortable if you were honest with me?"

now i just feel safer with cucking and cuddling by a loving caretaker.
>>
>>8190384
>when i started bedwetting again
deliberately or due to a condition?
>>
>>8190413
condition.
>>
>>8190424
good thing you liked abdl/lg. what condition?
>>
>>8190384
I didn't see the whole "gentle, affectionate cucking/humiliation" but I like that. Having a mommy gf that changes your diapers and lovingly talks you out of sex sounds awesome.
Mind if I pick your brain a little more?
What are your favorite comfort objects besides diapers?
Care to add anything about how your mommy cucks you?
>>
>>8190440
ptsd, i thought i was healed until i had a big fight and some of my progress disappeared and i started wetting again.

>>8190441
>lovingly talks you out of sex
yup! plus like, when she started developing real a deep emotional connection with her boyfriend it made me feel better about our relationship to be like, different from him in a way? like if he was her boyfriend and i was her girlfriend it would feel like... i dont know, it felt comforting to be in a different category from him. and it was easier to be friends with him too, like we're closer now than we used to be, and there's been times where like, my mommy's been out doing stuff and he'll come over and we'll just watch a movie or hang out smoke weed. he's not really into daddying me, but he's nice and polite and respectful.
>favorite objects
my stuffies. Mommy knows all their names and brings me them if i get pouty. cartoons. anime. blankets. i have some cute sweater dresses that are really soft. sometimes mommy likes to push my limits and do things im not really into like pacifiers and breastfeeding and changing my diapers (super humiliating), but when she's all loving and reassuring i kind of like letting her choose whats best for me.
>>
>>8190482
>ptsd
what from? what was the fight?
>>
File: IMG_0032.png (311KB, 483x647px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.png
311KB, 483x647px
>>8190482
This is all so adorable. Earlier you were talking about pity fucks, but it sounds like you're very comfortable with pretty much not being a sexual partner in this relationship. Do you really still beg for sex?
I love the part about your stuffies. What are their names?
And if you don't mind one more question, could you describe how it feels to be breastfed?
>>
>>8190511
ptsd from abusive exboyfriend. he kind of groomed me from a young age for like 10 years. the fight wasn't even anything important, i just dont have very many skills for handling disagreements in my current relationship because of my past.

>>8190530
>do you really still beg for sex?
sometimes once in a while, if we're somewhere romantic or the vibe feels really loving. its kinda hot having sex and kinda hot being denied so win-win? the sex with me is more slow and loving and emotional and i cant really make her scream like the way her boyfriend does, but its still like, really nice to share that experience with her. you know?

>my stuffies
are adorable! i have a bunny in a dress called jenny, my sheep tamson, a british pilot bunny named james, a frog professor, and a bumblebee that lives in a mug.

>how does it feel to be breastfed?
..she was really into the idea. her ex used to breastfeed her and she liked it and kept suggesting it. i felt a tiny bit uncomfortable about it.. idk. it was scary and new. but one night i was diapered up for bed and she was like being all loving and teasing me about being her little girl, and pulled up her shirt and was like, "shhh..... shhh.....shh..." and .. idk my resistance just melted away... but like as soon as i tried suckling it was like, having my mommy stroke my hair and gently shush me while the whole world melts away and its just the two of us. ...kinda like sweet narcotic half and half ?
>>
>>8190579
>i just dont have very many skills for handling disagreements in my current relationship because of my past.
it was a fight with your mommy? how do you manage most of the time without having skills for disagreements?
>>
>>8190579
I've really enjoyed reading all of this, thank you so much for sharing!

>its kinda hot having sex and kinda hot being denied so win-win
I kinda figured. What does your gf say when she turns you down? What does she say when she accepts?

Also, your breastfeeding story made me shiver.
>>
>>8190594
>how do you manage most of the time?
maybe i phrased it wrong. we had a fight that reminded me of my past and kind of brought up some subconcious stuff and now i'm worried i wont be able to handle a fight like that in the future if it does happen...i'll just freeze. and like, everyone's bound to get into a fight at some point.. so i know what i need to work on type of thing.

>>8190602
sure!
>what does your gf say when she turns you down?
"baby i hope you're okay, im actually not in the mood for sex..."
"you still love me even though we dont have sex that much, right? like you're happy?"
>...yeah, like, i love you and cuddling with you is really special and makes me happy..
"Good girl. come to Mama"
"IDK, its like he fucks me so good i just dont really need to act out anymore"
"i kinda like having a non-sexual relationship with you, its really cute and makes me feel close knowing you love me for more than sex"

>when she wants to fuck?
"mmm you keep acting all cute i'm gonna have to fuck you"
"you'd look so good all tied up on my bed"
"do you think my friend amanda is cute? it'd be cute to watch her fuck you"
"those hips of yours are so cute...cmere"
>>
>>8190650
Oh, I wanted to ask you what your favorite cartoons and anime were.
>>
>>8190650
do you stay in the same little girl mood when you do have sex with her? how does that make the sex feel? or if you switch what's switching over like?

>"IDK, its like he fucks me so good i just dont really need to act out anymore"
act out?
>>
>>8185861
>it's one of the most common kinks for transgirls,

man y'all just keep on piling on the reasons why people shouldn't want to fuck you, don't you

like, it's not enough that you don't look like women and have penises--no you gotta dress so as to make people think you're pedophiles on top of that, just in case there was still somebody interested in being with you
>>
>>8190671
i really liked death note. idk i cant really remember any titles right now im feeling forgetful. rick n morty is also good.

>>8190683
>do you stay in the same little girl mood when you do have sex with her? how does that make the sex feel? what about switching?
sometimes i stay in little space while we have sex, it makes me feel soft and vulnerable and small. i love it. if the sex is really awesome and she's bringing her A game its hard to stay in little space while cumming really hard.

sometimes if she wants me to be dominant then i can play that role kinda well cuz it makes her happy. like it takes a little effort but i can still get in that dominant headspace.

>act out
she used to feel guilty about one night stands and stuff, so having a committed bf instead was important for her
>>
>>8185896
Mtf here, it takes the sexual focus off my genitals and puts it on the diaper. I also have abandonment issues and the intimacy involved does wonders. Then throw in the light bdsm and humiliation and you have one intoxicating adventure.
>>
>>8185896

Part of it is stewing. Beyond that, there's a lot of brewing. The main appeal is that once you've done it long enough to develop a nice strong infection in the skin of your buttocks, you can go to the hospital and get care from a kindly nurse, which feels really good.
>>
File: IMG_0082.png (475KB, 637x448px)
IMG_0082.png
475KB, 637x448px
>>8190719
>>8190733
Well shitposted friends
>>
>>8185861
I've never met a trans girl into this. Sounds like a hon mental disorder trying to save a lost childhood
>>
>>8190752

Literally 80% of them are. There was a study. Either you're lucky or the people you've met were just good at hiding it.
>>
>>8190726
>it makes me feel soft and vulnerable and small. i love it.
can you elaborate please?

whats your friendship like with him when you hang out?

>>8190732
>it takes the sexual focus off my genitals and puts it on the diaper.
whats that like?
>>
>>8190771
Stress free. My junk stresses me out so much that it prevents it functioning during sex.
>>
>>8190804
but what's the sexual focus on something your wearing like? it's not part of you, it can't be teased like it is. it can't penetrate or be penetrated. how can a sexual focus be on it?
>>
>>8188209
>>8188421
>If I had one thing to say in their defense, it's that I can see how fetish and kink discussions could be seen as crossing the line into NSFW on a work-safe board about sexuality.

Yeah you can argue that - but there's kink threads on this board all the time that never get purged - especially the ones with the BDSM test results. Seems like only the ABDL ones get shafted. But this one is still up for now, so that's nice.
>>
>>8191648
Good point about BDSM.
This thread has been a lot of fun.
>>
>>8191661
Yus! Keeping dry over there little one?
>>
>>8191706
So far, but I might need some help with that later...
>>
>>8191744
Well lucky for you daddy's a switch, so let me know ;)
>>
>>8191853
I meant I would need a change when my diaper is wet.. what are you thinking about?
>>
>>8191706
>>8191853

I cringed.
Can you two freaks get a room?
>>
>>8191881
Changing you when your diaper is wet, silly.

>>8191884
Wish in one hand...

>>8191885
Awwwe someone's cranky - you need a nap xir?
>>
>>8191885
>ABDL thread

This IS our room, you retarded faggot.
>>
File: 1487091370894.png (272KB, 681x633px) Image search: [Google]
1487091370894.png
272KB, 681x633px
>>8191893
>Changing you when your diaper is wet, silly.
Thanks! That's very nice of you to offer.

Although lately I've been thinking a lot about soft middle play; like writing in a cutesy diary and doing homework.
>>
>>8191942
Middle play is cute - although my primary kink is AB/DL ageplay - I was into diapers long before I knew I was gay.
>>
>>8191957
Funny, it was like that for me, too.
>>
>>8191957
How did you get into them before you were sexually aware/knew your orientation?
>>
>>8191999
Dude, wearing diapers was giving be boners when I was sneaking them at like 8 or 9. I had no clue I was into guys also until I was like 14, and even then I denied it. I would look at pics of guys in diapers and tell myself I was self-inserting and it was only the diaper that was getting me off until I finally admitted it was also the guy years later, lol.
>>
>>8191957
When you're being little, do you have any favorite comfort objects besides diapers?
What are you favorite things to do for your little ones when you're being a daddy?
>>
>>8192057
When I'm little, I have my orange Nuk 5 paci and my teddy bear Leo. That's about all I need. When I have my little with me, I go for the full treatment - bathtime, bottle feeding, changes, cuddles, etc. He really likes forced regression too - like spankings if he refuses to wear and corner time if he misbehaves. Paci gags and mitts too. I'm having him make a coloring book too - one with different scenes on that tell me what he wants so he doesn't have to break headspace by talking - like he can just point to a change picture if he needs a change or a teddy bear if he needs his teddy.
>>
>>8192085
That coloring book idea is really creative. I would love to have a system like that for my little time.
>>
>>8192114
I know I love it - got it from another AB/DL couple and it works really well. Biggest problem I've run into with littles is that a lot of them expect the big to be a mind reader and know what they want/need. The book helps address that without breaking headspace.
>>
>>8192085
more about forced regression?
>>
>>8192169
It's more psychological than anything. I just adopt the attitude that he's getting his diaper and pj's on no matter how much he whines and protests. He's legit afraid of spankings, and knows I'll resort to that if I have to. Sometimes all I have to do is shoot him a look to put him in his place. Sometimes it's more playful and results in wrestling him down until he submits - tickling is good in that situation. Then he gets diapered up. It all culminates in cuddles and kisses in the end - aftercare is important - especially after spankings, haha.
>>
>>8192205
more about aftercare?
>>
>>8192237
Well, the worst thing you can do is leave a little frazzled and upset after a punishment or spanking. I usually explain to hie him that I did it because he was misbehaving and I still love him very much. He gets cuddles after that and a paci or a bottle - maybe throw on a cartoon and snuggle with him for awhile - gently rub the area that was spanked, stuff like that.
>>
>>8192257
lovely
>>
>>8192278
Being a big or caregiver is a lot more than just being a "dom," lol - I think a lot of people don't get that.
>>
>>8192285
it's like my fantasies.
>>
>>8192293
Get on fetlife and make some friends! They can become reality ;)
>>
>>8191942
This is something I've been sorta teetering into. I like being diapered, period. And I guess its even more embarrassing playing older sometimes. But I like "doing homework" like practicing printing neater, or drawing; things i really didn't master the first time around.
>>
>>8192299
best i just read fiction and other people's accounts
>>
>>8192299
This has been something hard for me to do on fetlife. I'm from a fairly small city in the middle of nowhere. Big enough for a bdsm scene and crossdressers, but they're pretty traditional. Most of the guys who've reached out to me had absolutely no interest in diapers and tended to imply they just wanted to fuck a sissy.

There's only one person who's reached out so far showing interest in some diaper play. They're a sissy too and have talked to me about really wanting to change my diaper and cuddle me. I don't know if this makes me a prick, but they're in their 50s. I'm only 28 so the age difference makes me a bit uncomfortable, but I REALLY just want to be cuddled close and have my padded bottom grinded against.
>>
>>8192356
Well with that attitude you'll never find play irl :p but you do you bae.

>>8192379
Small cities are tough, but I've met people who've made it work - they find someone long distance who clicks and they eventually end up meeting and moving and it all works out. You're not a prick for having an age preference. I'm 33 and I never expect guys in their early 20's to want to be with me - although it does work out that way sometimes. I wouldn't be that comfortable with anyone over 40, although there are exceptions. You like what you like - if you two click then go for it.
>>
>>8192402
i'm being realistic. trying to find someone irl won't work.
>>
File: 1491617788416.png (575KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1491617788416.png
575KB, 1024x576px
>>8192322
I'm glad you liked my post about middle play!
Teenagers have their own ways of being praised and scolded and managed that can be just as visceral and thrilling and soothing to me as the ways younger children are talked to and managed. I still want to be told what to do and called a good girl for doing it.
And it's fun to have subtler ways of acting out, like rolling my eyes. And different ways to dress.
>"doing homework" like practicing things i really didn't master the first time around.
Yes, exactly. I'm very comforted by the thought of an educational task that is simple but can still make me think -- very nice mixture of feeling humbled and taken care of.
>>
>>8192205
>>8192257
These might be the most soothing posts in this whole thread. You are such an awesome daddy!
>>
>>8192559
i liked the breastfeeding and saying no to sex ones.
>>
>>8192752
I forgot about those. They were great, too!
>>
>>8192552
I don't think I drift as old as teen myself, probably middleschool at tops. More imitating what I think a teens supposed to do, but not quite ready to be as independent or grown up yet.

I'm curious if you've played around with homework stuff more or you had any ideas? It's only something I've tried out more recently. I think I wanted to try incorporate learning make-up more into it too. A teen girl would know that stuff, I've still rummaging around in m̶o̶m̶m̶y̶'̶s̶ mom's make up kit, and playing with glitter.
>>
>>8190732
Same for me, though not really in a sexual way. The diaper just hides my genitals. I can remember when I was about 6 or 7 I stole some of my little cousins diapers because I liked how it made it so you couldn't tell if I had a penis or vulva, just like how you can't really tell an infant girl apart from an infant boy without other indicators like clothing or possibly hair. I've never been into diapers for sexual pleasure nor peeing/pooping in them, I just find them comforting.
>>
File: 1490540604383.png (240KB, 420x454px) Image search: [Google]
1490540604383.png
240KB, 420x454px
>>8192839
Loving your relevant reaction pic from the same source.
>More imitating what I think a teens supposed to do, but not quite ready to be as independent or grown up yet
Great way of putting it. Sometimes I like to do angstier scenes, but mostly we're on the same page.
>homework stuff
There are lots of websites with printable worksheets for just about any grade level or subject you'd want. I've gotten some stuff from mathisfun.com myself.
Oh, and one time I picked out books for somebody else to read and write book reports about. There are also lists of recommended reading for book reports by grade level online.

>I've still rummaging around in m̶o̶m̶m̶y̶'̶s̶ mom's make up kit, and playing with glitter.
That's so cute! You're such a sweetie pie.
>>
>>8192945
It's not like I have a secret Star cosplay in my closet or anything, hahaha haha ha.

I like the idea of doing some book reports though. I mean I already lived that part as a boy, I'd much rather try again as a girl. I think it'd be a lot of fun to pick a girl focused novel around that reading age and do a report. Dot my i's with hearts and flowers.

> That's so cute! You're such a sweetie pie.
Dawww thank you!
>>
>>8192559
Awe thanks! I try to be a good daddy.
>>
oh shit what the fuck did i do
>>
>>8190719
Diapers are my gender neutral bathroom
>>
>>8193052
>It's not like I have a secret Star cosplay in my closet or anything
I want to cosplay as Star too! We are totally on the same wavelength. My natural hair is even almost as long as herrrs~
I wish we could have a sleepover!
I'm glad you liked my book report idea. Oh, and I wanted to encourage you about the makeup. That's a great idea. Look up some tutorials online!
>Dot my i's with hearts and flowers.
Don't forget to use a purple gel pen!
>>
What to do when you have this fetish and hate it/feel gross about being into it?
>>
>>8193152
Work on accepting/coming to terms with it. Because it's not going away.

Stop giving a fuck about how others may perceive you and do what makes you feel good. You're just letting social conditioning get the best of you when it shouldn't. Having this fetish is not harmful to you or anyone else, so fuck what people think.
>>
File: 20170429_020953.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170429_020953.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>8193105
I got to at a local con, it was a ton of fun! Just the miccostumes one, but the dress is super comfy to wear in general. I used a wig, my natural hair is just thin and inadequate.

>I wish we could have a sleepover!
A slumber party would be amazing! Just don't tell anyone about my erm... night time problems.

> Oh, and I wanted to encourage you about the makeup. That's a great idea. Look up some tutorials online!
I'm been looking a lot towards drag aesthetics and makeup techniques rather then regular make-up bloggers.
Miss Fame is so talented and pretty~
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/a9571680/drag-queen-makeup-hacks-from-miss-fame/

>Don't forget to use a purple gel pen!
I'm part way there!
>>
D E G E N E R A C Y
>>
>>8193152
How about we talk about what makes you hate it, and why it makes you feel gross hun?
>>
>>8193260
This fetish is inherently gross and immoral, harmful. They should try to cure themselves from it and it's a good thing they hate it.
>>
>>8193260
idk exactly what about it I guess i just feel really gross about it and it makes me feel gross having this thing that I feel the need to keep hidden from everyone
>>
>>8193269
Good. Do what you want but only when no one else is looking… and stay the fuck away from children.
>>
>>8193263
>inherently gross and immoral, harmful
why
>>
>>8193288
>wants to fuck kids
>not harmful
>>
>>8193269
It's okay to have parts of you to save for special people who will love and accept it. Everyone has parts of themselves and their personality they'll put on for others, and other parts of themselves they'll hide away if the situation doesn't call for it.

Think about like at work. For majority of people, you put on an act of sorts. Even more so in any entry level or service industry job. You don't show your true self to customers, our true selves are not always whats called for.

It's okay to have a secret self anon.
>>
>>8193289
But I'm a subby bottom.
>>
>>8193289
Whoa an adult acting childish is nowhere near the same thing as fucking a kid
>>
>>8193292
I'm no stranger to having secrets (I'm a tranny) but I feel it's one of those things that I could never feel comfortable telling a partner about really ever
>>
>>8193244
Miccostumes is a pretty good likeness of Star's favorite dress. I'm glad to hear it's comfortable! I still want to get one custom made, so I can be sure the fit and material are as comfortable as possible.

>A slumber party would be amazing! Just don't tell anyone about my erm... night time problems
Awwe! Hmm, what would be more fun to your mind: If I was your confident, mature best friend who didn't have that problem but kept your secret expertly and made you feel comfortable with it, or if we were twinsies who both needed protection at night?
>Miss Fame is so talented and pretty~
Definitely looks like the kind of makeup a girl your age would want to do ;p
Real talk though, this is good advice based on what I've learned about makeup myself.

Did you put on your Star dress to take a picture of your purple gel pen for me? Because that is so sweet.
>>
>>8193289
they want to pretend to be a kid
>>
>>8193321
>>8193299
>>8193297
Prove me that you don't secretly want to fuck kids.
>>
>>8193334
prove they do
>>
File: b8.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
Because I have no interest in kids
>>
>>8193334
I literally can't stay hard in any sort of dominant or masculine position. I honestly don't have any interest using my penis to penetrate at all.
It's actually a relationship barrier as I'm completely indifferent to any guy playing with my dick. I'd much rather be fucked, or better yet give a blowjob. Save my orgasms for nighttime humpings of my stuffy.

Sooo... closest I get to fucking something is grinding my diaper against my stuffed hippos butt.
>>
File: 1489243100751.png (232KB, 822x766px)
1489243100751.png
232KB, 822x766px
>>8193361
>closest I get to fucking something is grinding my diaper against my stuffed hippos butt
Cuuuute! Sounds like a lot of fun for the little one!
>>
>>8193361
>>8193382
that's the answer to >>8190832 i guess
is it stimulating without being dysphoric?
>>
>>8193308
> Miccostumes is a pretty good likeness of Star's favorite dress. I'm glad to hear it's comfortable! I still want to get one custom made, so I can be sure the fit and material are as comfortable as possible.
Which dress of hers did you want?

> Awwe! Hmm, what would be more fun to your mind: If I was your confident, mature best friend who didn't have that problem but kept your secret expertly and made you feel comfortable with it, or if we were twinsies who both needed protection at night?
More crinkles the better! The older I feel the more shy I feel about my diapers. Even if they pretty much always feel like my 'correct' undies no matter how old I feel.

> Did you put on your Star dress to take a picture of your purple gel pen for me? Because that is so sweet.
Gosh I'm blushing. I'll pick up some lined paper tomorrow to start practicing my letters. I'm going to have to start at a pretty early grade, my printing is atrocious.
>>
>>8193426
I think my absolute fave is the one with the puffy sleeves, but the pink blob one is right up there.

>The older I feel the more shy I feel about my diapers. Even if they pretty much always feel like my 'correct' undies no matter how old I feel.
I can completely relate.

>Gosh I'm blushing. I'll pick up some lined paper tomorrow to start practicing my letters.
Your enthusiasm for this stuff is really sweet. It's kinda bringing out my mommy side, too.
Do you want to exchange contact information? I think I want to keep supervising your schoolwork. ;)
I could give you my FetLife right away or try to rescusitate my Kik.
>>
>>8193405
I thankfully don't have that much dysphoria around my penis. But I don't have really any sexual interest in using it in a penetrating way. I'll fap sure, but if I get to choose my hand or grinding crinkles against my plush I prefer the latter.
I have a vibe wand coming hopefully. I've heard they feel amazing through diapers, especially wetter ones because liquid is better at transferring the vibrations.
>>
>>8193447
Her princess dress? I love that one!

> Your enthusiasm for this stuff is really sweet. It's kinda bringing out my mommy side, too.
Do you want to exchange contact information? I think I want to keep supervising your schoolwork. ;) I could give you my FetLife right away or try to rescusitate my Kik.
I definitely use fetlife ^~^ I really do want to get better at printing and writing. It's embarassingly bad and only gotten worse since I really only type these days. Help and supervision would be great. I need to learn to steady my hand there before I can move on learning to paint my face.
>>
>>8193480
what's fapping that way like?
>>
>>8193494
Done
>>
>>8193489
Naughty cuddling my plush or the vibe wand? The latter I'm not sure since I haven't tried. Just seen it in enough art to be extremely curious.

As for having naughty cuddles, it feels really good. It's much easier to do if i'm positioned up, but having it point down and kind of softly chaste so I can't finish feels really good too. Tend to be in fetal position curled around him, and just rocking back and forth. It takes a good long while usually, especially if i'm completely dry. Easier and faster when damp. Often I'll just drift off into a nap whether I've finished or not because its just so comfy.
>>
>>8193537
>Often I'll just drift off into a nap whether I've finished or not
How did you manage to make this cuter
>>
Good morning little ones and big ones!
>>
>>8192257
What kinds of cartoons do you play for your little? Does he have any particular favorites?
>>
>>8194758
Lately I've been laying a pillow under the back of my knees and hugging a plushie tucked under the covers. Very cozy.
>>
Morning! Bless the mods for sparing the rod. We promise to be good little girls and boys.

Little tweek, hehe
What's everyone's comfiest cute way to sleep?
>>8194763
What kind of plush is it, and do they have a name?
>>
>>8194791
I've been alternating between a pink owl that fills my arms and tucks into my lap and chin, and a rainbow colored catarpillar that's about as long as me. I've been calling the owl Olivia, and I was thinking this morning that I liked the name Bailey for the catarpillar.
>>
>>8194233
Treasure Planet and Teen Titans. He has a thing For Robin, so I got him a Robin teddy bear to match his Robin onesie.
>>
>>8194973
Super cute! I love superheroes, and having toys and clothes of my favorites sounds really soothing.
I'm obsessed with the latest Kamen Rider series. I bought a few of the little toy gadgets the heroes use to transform, and I love looking at them and holding them and pressing the button to listen to the songs they play.
I got really into Mickey Mouse last year and my big got me a giant plush of him.
I also really like Sonic but I haven't found the right toys or clothes of him yet.
>>
>>8194913
Oh man I love those caterpillars! I saw huge ones at Wal-Mart a few christmas's back but chickened out of carrying something so big home in the open.

>>8194973
Having a matching teddy sounds fun! Who's his favourite Robin?

I tend to wear graphic tees in general in 'boy mode'. But my girlie side tends to be a bit stereotypical with Disney princesses and hello kitty. My favourite little show has been Sophia the First. Or I'll watch kemono friends without subtitles if I want to feel like a total toddler unable to understand anything but pretty things and bright colors.
>>
File: il_340x270.1109915676_jfhq.jpg (30KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.1109915676_jfhq.jpg
30KB, 340x270px
>>8182144
mfw straight man poo
>>
>>8195389
>Oh man I love those caterpillars! But chickened out of carrying something so big home in the open
Funny enough, mine was a Christmas present somebody else bought for me

>>8195399
It wouldn't be an ABDL thread without you!
>>
>>8195399
Well hi lil stinker!
>>
>>8193244
I went to a local con and felt worse about having this fucking fetish than I ever have. I just had nothing in common with these people and everything about them made me feel cringey as fuck.

Aren't there any normal ugys or girls into diapers? Goddamnit
>>
File: 1492961889079.png (590KB, 747x739px) Image search: [Google]
1492961889079.png
590KB, 747x739px
>>8197047

>normal
>into diapers

pick one
>>
>>8197047
I've met some pretty chill people but the irony is that they're harder to spot than the lumbering masses of lace and silk because they keep a lower profile
>>
>>8197047
Yeah I feel that way a lot too, whenever I try looking into any of the stuff it's super cringey to me but some aspects seem really cute to me but idk the "culture" of it turns me off a lot :(
>>
>>8197047
Normal is a tricky thing. I present myself drastically different in public then I would in private or to the age play community. To the mundane world, I am a 'normal' social person, involved in community events, and a generally chill dude.
When I get to be my other self, I'm a prissy girly girl who likes being embarassed and some people would cringe at the things I like, or do, or act like.
It honestly freaks me out and makes me insecure sometimes, because I know that'd probably come crashing down if my little side were ever outed. I almost feel unworthy of it to be honest, which leads into some kinkier masochistic desires.
>>
>>8197047
>>8198269

Ugh, you people are truly the worst. Get the fuck over yourselves - you're no better than anyone else with this fetish. At least the "cringey" ones are out there with the guts to be who they are and do what they enjoy without shame or guilt. I've been to tons of parties and cons, and seen enough "cringey" abdls to fill three lifetimes - but I don't let it get to me, as it's not a reflection of who I am. I've made tons of friends in the scene and enjoy every minute of it. Just have fun with it, sift through the "cringey" folks, and enjoy yourselves.
>>
>>8198465
Then how do you get over that hump like it's very guttural/instinctual for me to cringe at the stuff how can I get over it and actually enjoy the thing?
>>
>>8198497
Beats me - that's your path. For me it was quitting drugs and drinking and going back to school to earn a masters degree. Do something to build up your confidence and feel better about who you are and suddenly how other people express this fetish won't bother you as much. Learn to look past "cringey" behavior in the abdl community and try loving people (and yourself) for who they are.
>>
>>8198519
Tbh while not very direct is pretty nice advice :)
>>
>>8198537
Can't give direct advice in this situation - everyone is different. You just gotta find your way ;) you'll figure it out.
>>
I think >>8198519 has the right idea. I think you're worrying about other's behavior as a reflection of yourself because of the niches you have in common. If you're secure with yourself and striving to live up to your own potential, other people tend to matter less.

Side sort of related note, the people tending to be the most obsessed about cleaning up the "image" of abdls tend to be the most insecure and socially awkward off the internet themselves. "How am I ever supposed to get a girlfriend/boyfriend if other people are making me look bad" is a subtle admission that they won't take responsibility for their own destiny.
If you eat healthy, work out, and have confidence in yourself not dependent upon the approval of others; you'll attract people to you that will be more willing to compromise to your quirks. If you sit around eating hot pockets, playing vidya, and fapping to anime all day; the behavior of fat hairy men in diapers isn't what's holding you back.
>>
>>8198590
Hmm desu I'm not personally insecure in that way like I don't think the image can really ever change no matter what unless their is some sort of big cultural shift, I guess personally I don't feel I fit in with the community really and I do have some embarrassment over it too but (like y'all said insecurity stuff is in that) like I feel like I'd struggle to find a partner who'd be into it because I don't really feel I fit in with the general community :/
(Idk word soup flow thought stuff I hope you can make out what I'm trying to say)
>>
>>8198638
If you attract people to you through your personality and looking healthy, you create your own place to fit.
>>
>>8195399
You're my favorite troll.
>>
File: 1485933045340.jpg (82KB, 451x558px) Image search: [Google]
1485933045340.jpg
82KB, 451x558px
>>8198711
Thank you for the advice :)
>>
File: IMG_0359.png (46KB, 200x114px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0359.png
46KB, 200x114px
>>
Yesterday Daddy said he finds it hard to take care of little me and i sorta felt my world falling apart, but then this morning he brought me a bottle of tea so I'm sorta happy and confused ^-^;

he's buying dinner for tonight now so I'm left alone to get changed by myself and ready to go outside with him when he gets back ^-^
>>
>>8200142
Because he said it's difficult doesn't mean he's about to stop. Have you asked him what he meant by that? How you don't want to disappoint him in that way? If he wants to give it up? If there's anything you can do to make it easier?
>>
>>8200142
Definitely talk to him about it. I don't know what you're relationship is, but I made that mistake of letting a relationship become too one sided.
Focus on Daddy during the convo, how he feels, what you can do to help, and what he needs to feel satisfied.
>>
>>8198465
I'm being who I am- the shy, neurotic quiet guy who simply gets off on diapers and baby stuff. I've been to cons and munches and shit too and I simply can't find any group there for me. I seriously never felt more lonely than I did after I went to a convention last year because for years I kept telling myself that if I put myself out there then I'll find people in the fetish who I hold things in common with and with who I can relate to, so along with a few other ABDLs I've met online I mustered up the courage to go and the entire time I felt like an outsider. It wasn't about it being "cringey" so maybe I used the wrong words-but I simply had nothing in common with these people. First of all they were hyper-liberals, which I can understand, but I simply don't mesh well with that crowd, especially when they are constantly talking about transgender issues and shit like that. There just isn't a place for me in the community because I'm not a very cuddly person, It's almost impossible for me to actually indulge in my desires due to years of deep-set shame mostly imposed by my own psyche, and because of the social and political differences that I hold with the "community." I've gotten into enough bitchfests on fetlife and other abdl places that I know people don't generally want to hear my point of view.

>>8198590
I'm 6'3", I play golf, basketball, I lift every single day, I don't have an ounce of fat on me. I'm insecure and socially awkward largely because of my deviant sexual interests predominantly and I simply cannot relax enough while in the fetish community because the fetish has played such a negative role in my life. I have no problem with fetishists living how they want to free from restraint and shame, but I simply can't free myself from that shame or restraint so I feel like I have no place in the community.
>>
>>8200925
I misjudged on why you feel left out, my bad on that. I apologize, honestly sounds like you're healthier then I am. A lot of times socially awkwards tend to be universally socially awkward not just within the fetish community.
It's not uncommon for deep rooted conservatives to torture themselves emotionally due to their ideological born guilt. It's commendable you've adopted a more libertarian attitude towards other people; but you're still the primary one holding yourself back from letting go and enjoying. I've met many of conservatives in this fetish, and despite us vehemently disagreeing on many issues we still have enjoyed playing together.
So let's talk a bit, why do you feel shame over having this kink?

> when they are constantly talking about transgender issues and shit like that.
You're on the /lgbt/ board but get triggered by people talking about trans issues in a kink where transgender tends to be much more prevalent then other areas. Just a suggestion, spin things around and try to empathize with how they feel to feel like they often don't have a place in society; let alone just a kink community.
>>
>>8201018
Well being ABDL has nothing to do with me being libertarian, I've always been libertarian, just conservative as well.
>why do you feel shame over having this kink?
Because it's weird and off-putting to 99% of people in the world. Even the sexually-liberated gay marriage supporters will still be turned off by you the moment you mention you're into diapers, whether they admit it to you or not. When people think of diapers two things seem to come up almost immediately: 1 being the pedophilia connection and the other being that you must be into scat, so in some ways it's like being accused of being a shitfucker and a kidtoucher at the same time.

But even more than the shame, I just hate that I have a deviant sexuality at all. When my parents or friends ask me why I haven't found someone to settle down with I can't be like "well I can't find anyone willing to put up with my diaper fetish" so I basically have to lie to them all the time. And these are people who I came out to as bisexual and who support me completely. If I had just been born with a normal sexual attraction to other people, I don't even care if it means being gay or bi or whatever, if my primary sexual attraction was to other human beings and not to fucking disposable pieces of plastic, gel and cotton, then maybe I wouldn't be so sexually and romantically fucked up. Maybe I wouldn't have such disdain for my own sexuality, which is a by-product of my own view of myself as a broken person, which is largely due to having this weird, fucked-up fetish.
>>
>>8200153
>Because he said it's difficult doesn't mean he's about to stop.
I know that! But i'm just easily worried I guess ^^;

>Have you asked him what he meant by that? How you don't want to disappoint him in that way? If he wants to give it up? If there's anything you can do to make it easier?
Yeah, I have ^^ we did talk about and he just finds it hard to explain. It's an extra stress/burden on top of work and dealing with some of my other mental issues (which are less present when I get to be little regularly but that's another thing), or something like that ^^;

>>8200739
>Definitely talk to him about it. I don't know what you're relationship is, but I made that mistake of letting a relationship become too one sided.
We've talked, absolutely. We have a romantic relationship but the littlespace aspect has been known from the start. I would never want to let it get one-sided, but it's also hard sometimes when I don't know what I can do for him

>Focus on Daddy during the convo, how he feels, what you can do to help, and what he needs to feel satisfied.
I did that! He just finds it difficult to think about, I think he's worried about upsetting me too, a bit, but probably also thinking about it is just complicated since the whole Daddy thing isn't something he was familiar with before he met me ^^;
>>
>>8201060
> Well being ABDL has nothing to do with me being libertarian, I've always been libertarian, just conservative as well.
I just meant to give some reassurance you aren't the only one. Kink in general tends to skew more liberal, mostly due to alienation from social conservatives. But you are not the only one. Just don't limit your choices based on politics. There was a time it was accepted that partners didn't have to agree on politics. Wife could be liberal and the husband conservative. Don't let the hyperpolarized climate of the modern age convince you that you need to agree on everything.

So here's the pattern
> Even the sexually-liberated gay marriage supporters will
> When people think of diapers
> When my parents or friends
> And these are people
Your guilt looks to be rooted in your perception of others not validating you. The thing they don't tell you is its perfectly normal to be fucked up, insecure, and weird behind closed doors.
The split in political views tends to divide how closed those doors should be. But validation has to come from within. Your diaper love is okay. Other people don't need to approve of it. But it's something that works for you, and that's okay. I bet a tall fit guy like you is probably sexy in diapers :)
>>
>>8201137
Well, it sounds like you did the best thing you could in this delicate, complicated situation. I wish you both the best of luck!
>>
>>8201137
> It's an extra stress/burden on top of work and dealing with some of my other mental issues
Ah ha, so here's where you can be Daddy's little helper! See what you can do to make his life away from work easier as well. It could be small stuff like doing all the dishes, laundry, and cleaning for him. Look to see what extra stuff you can take off of him, to help him feel relaxed enough to dote on you.
>>
>>8201153
>Don't let the hyperpolarized climate of the modern age convince you that you need to agree on everything.
But it's not just coming from a potential partner, if the entire community skews one way then I simply can't feel comfortable in my own skin. I'm not talking about a partner here, I'm talking about the community and why I don't feel like I can ever be a part of it.
>Your guilt looks to be rooted in your perception of others not validating you. The thing they don't tell you is its perfectly normal to be fucked up, insecure, and weird behind closed doors.
Sexuality, whether I like it or not, is an important part of living in the modern world (or the ancient world or the medieval world, etc.) and I can't put something that dominates my sexuality behind closed doors and pretend it won't impact the rest of my life. When I was in college my friends would constantly get laid and talk about their conquests-- I couldn't. Sure, I tried a few times but I just couldn't sexually perform without the fetish being involved so I stopped trying, and when you stop trying to have sex as a young man you're pretty much cutting the majority of your social contact, turning you into a recluse, which is where I've been for the last 4 years since graduation.
> But validation has to come from within. Your diaper love is okay. Other people don't need to approve of it. But it's something that works for you, and that's okay.
After years of therapy and self-loathing I definitely think i'm in a better place in terms of accepting it, but I still can't shake that disconnect between my friends with normal sexualities who can just go out and pick up girls (or guys) with my own which is based around something that the rest of society has deemed deviant and unacceptable. As accepting as I can be to myself, it still won't help with the loneliness and lack of acceptance I feel from others.

>I bet a tall fit guy like you is probably sexy in diapers :)
I've been told I'm not bad
>>
>>8201249
>if the entire community skews one way then I simply can't feel comfortable
> I don't feel like I can ever be a part of it.
> I can't put something that dominates my sexuality behind closed doors
>I still can't shake that disconnect between my friends with normal sexualities

Not who you're talking to, but these are all absolute statements on things that are only "truths" because you believe them to be. You make them true by saying they are.

I'm not saying it's easy to change, but try to realize that you DO have some semblance of control over these feelings. YOU write your own narrative of your life. Sometimes, telling yourself that you CAN change this shit even if you don't believe it is a start towards actually changing it.

And as far as the whole libertarian thing goes, dude, I know plenty of abdls that share your political and social beliefs. I hang out with them. We are not all "ultra liberals." If you keep trying to reach out to more of us in the community, you'll realize that - believe me.
>>
>>8201249
> But it's not just coming from a potential partner, if the entire community skews one way then I simply can't feel comfortable in my own skin. I'm not talking about a partner here, I'm talking about the community and why I don't feel like I can ever be a part of it.
That's really your choice though if you can't coexist with someone who doesn't think or believe all the same things you do. I regularly waltz into parties filled with feminists and SJWs to the FAR left of myself; have a great time, and they all know I think the wage gap is bullshit, that I think they follow a flawed ideology, and even if I agree with some of the same conclusions I think their method and reasoning of reaching there is pants on head retarded. A smile, "faking" confidence, and a mantra of "I think it's great we disagree on some things" can get you pretty far.

Not saying you have to not have diapers as an inherent sexual part of your play. It's the same way for me too, and I have relationship struggles because of it as well. I currently have guys I'm holding at am arms length, despite showing obvious interest because I think they'll be too vanilla to experiment with diapers. But I have worked past the self loathing. Hopefully you can too.
Recently broke up with a guy because he just couldn't get in to working diapers into our play at all. There were others reasons too of course, but I would have been way more willing to overlook he was pretty much the stereotype of a meme obsessed shitposter if he'd willingly diaper and nurture me more often.

if you keep looking for reasons why you have to be separate though, you'll never find how to make your own space to be included.
>>
>>8201294
> but try to realize that you DO have some semblance of control over these feelings
I don't think my revulsion toward trannies is going to change significantly and I doubt I'm going to want to be around them by simply changing my mindset.
>Sometimes, telling yourself that you CAN change this shit even if you don't believe it is a start towards actually changing it.
What am I supposed to change exactly? My political beliefs, my sexuality? My fetish? What?
>And as far as the whole libertarian thing goes, dude, I know plenty of abdls that share your political and social beliefs. I hang out with them. We are not all "ultra liberals." If you keep trying to reach out to more of us in the community, you'll realize that - believe me.
I regret even bringing up politics, it's more about the outlook on life these people have. They tend to be sexual liberation types, I'm not one of those. They tend to be about creating "inclusive communities" and "striking down racism/sexism/transphobia" and I just couldn't give less of a shit about that. I don't want people to accept me for having a diaper fetishist, I think it's best kept behind closed doors.
>>
>>8201314
I regret bringing up politics, most of my friends think different politically to me, I was just referring to a different mental picture and outlook on the future that I have than they did.
>Recently broke up with a guy because he just couldn't get in to working diapers into our play at all. There were others reasons too of course, but I would have been way more willing to overlook he was pretty much the stereotype of a meme obsessed shitposter if he'd willingly diaper and nurture me more often.
Maybe he wasn't comfortable with the nurturing aspect of ABDL? Maybe he viewed diapers as a sexual turn on but didn't get much out of wearing them himself? I think that's why I've had so little success in the community because I just don't wear diapers commonly, I don't feel very comfortable in them and I view them as simply a sexual turn-on. I'm not a very cuddly person, I'm not interested in participating in cuddle stuff and outside of a quick jerk-off session I just don't have much interest in the ABDL stuff.
>>
>>8201788
>I don't want people to accept me for having a diaper fetishist, I think it's best kept behind closed doors.
Yet all of the negativity and shame you've described has been from a source of how others would view you.

> I don't think my revulsion toward trannies is going to change significantly and I doubt I'm going to want to be around them by simply changing my mindset.
That's entirely you're own choice. Those are learned behaviors.

Anon, everything you've described has been about how you've isolated yourself from others, have determined nothing can be changed, and that you have no fault in it. Need to look inward a lot more.
>>
>>8202003
>Yet all of the negativity and shame you've described has been from a source of how others would view you.
Yes because finding a partner necessitates that I recognize how others view me is important.

>That's entirely you're own choice. Those are learned behaviors.
No I don't think they are. I think it's natural for cisgender people to be repelled by transgender stuff, I think you have to be conditioned otherwise.

>Anon, everything you've described has been about how you've isolated yourself from others, have determined nothing can be changed, and that you have no fault in it. Need to look inward a lot more.
Well I've tried. I've tried meeting ABDLs in the area, I've tried going to munches, I've tried going to conventions, I've tried getting involved in the community online. I just got banned from a fetlife group for drawing a distinction between trans women and cisgender women. Everywhere I go in this community I just get shouted at that I'm not welcome.
>>
>>8202081
You keep just making excuses and have pretty much made up your mind that you won't fit in if people aren't exactly like you, and believe exactly what you believe. You can be an ideologue prick about transfolk, and you'll be treated that way. It's kind of stunning the lack of empathy ya have for people striving for a place in society when you bitch about lacking your own.
Yeah, sorry to say you'll never fit in because you refuse to take any responsibility for yourself.
>>
>>8201158
Thank you! ^-^

>>8201172
I already try to do that as much as possible! And I've mentioned it to him as well and I think he understands a bit more now ^-^
>>
>>8206772
Good to hear from you again! You sound like a real sweetie pie.
Would you like to tell us about your favorite comfort objects besides diapers?
>>
>>8206869
>Would you like to tell us about your favorite comfort objects besides diapers?
maaaaaybe ^^; i dunno where to start! I love my plushies of course :3 and I have a small collection of pacis but i don't use those much.. and i'm not good at thinking of this stuff >__< i dunno what counts as comfort objects ^-^;
>>
>>8206878
You understood me pretty well. Plushies and pacifiers, things like that. You mentioned drinking from a bottle earlier, I would count your bottle as well.
Would you like to tell us a bit more about your plushies? What kinds of animals or characters are they? What colors? Do they have names?
>>
>>8206890
I should add, I also meant favorite toys, blankies, movies, storybooks, even a favorite article of clothing as long it relaxes you to have around in your little time
>>
>>8206890
>Would you like to tell us a bit more about your plushies? What kinds of animals or characters are they? What colors? Do they have names?
I've got lots! ^-^ snakes, and bears, and a sheep, bunnies, lots of those, one of them has a bell in her head and i like that as a toy too as it makes a cute sound ^__^ and just all kinds ^^ too many to name :3 they do have names but they're not really english ones so I don't feel it really matters to tell you ^^;

>>8206899
>I should add, I also meant favorite toys, blankies, movies, storybooks, even a favorite article of clothing as long it relaxes you to have around in your little time
I love my body/onesie (whatever it's called) ^-^ it feels super comfy and it helps keep my diaper in place of course, and the sound of the snaps being opened/closed during changes is nice too :3

i don't have many favorite movies i guess o.o though i (re)discovered Aristocats and i really like that ^-^ and just lots of cartoons in general, old or new ones

I don't really have many toys, i have a duplo train set I like to play with and sometimes daddy will print out a colouring page, i like colouring but not drawing, it's waaaaay too hard >__> i don't really have much toys other than that but daddy will let me play videogames too, as long as he gets a bit of peace and quiet every now and then too, I guess ^^;
>>
>>8206920
>Duplo train set
Ooh, I've always admired those in toy stores. Especially when they were making Thomas Duplos! I have a wooden train set myself, and I also like to play with other toys on the table it came with.

The Aristicats was actually my favorite Disney movie as a kid. I watched it dozens of times, and I can still vividly recall stray moments, but I haven't seen it in a long time.

You said the names of your stuffies weren't in English. May I ask what language they are in?
>>
I don't throw around this word lightly, but you lot are a bunch of no-good degenerates who deserve to be put to a firing squad.

Fix yourself so that you're no longer this.
>>
>>8206989
>I have a wooden train set myself
I don't like those >__< the wood feels weird on my skin

>You said the names of your stuffies weren't in English. May I ask what language they are in?
Dutch ^^;
>>
>>8207031
I understand having texture preferences. I really like the way Duplo blocks feel, too. I can't stand cotton balls myself. Just thinking about them gives me goosebumps!
>>
>>8207086
well, duplo blocks feel kinda neutral to me i guess ^-^ I guess cotton balls are sorta rough even when they're soft in a way, so i know how you feel i guess
>>
>>8207175
Can you think of some of your favorite textures?
>>
>>8207210
that's hard! o.o i think it changes from time to time though ^^; there's a sweet spot of soft but a little bit coarse that feels amazing but it's hard to describe >__< but soft things in general are really good :3
>>
>>8207231
That's okay, I know that's a really abstract question that's hard to articulate. Baby knows what they likes the feel of when they touch it, right?
>>
>>8207887
>Baby knows what they likes the feel of when they touch it, right?
Ahuh ^-^
>>
>>8206920
I'm a sucker for any of the Disney movies starring kitties. Especially Oliver and Company!
>>
>>8208537
Different anon, but I love Oliver and Company too. The animation is great, and ther
I wanted to be Georgette for a little while after the last time I saw it.
>>
>>8208537
I've never seen that one o.o maybe one day :3
>>
>>8208871
She's so glam and fabulous! As a wannabe prissy princess she's a fun role model.

>>8208885
Highly recommend! It got Disney back into doing animated musicals before the big 90s Disney renaissance kicked in with the little mermaid. So many good songs~
>>
>>8209253
I'm not super into movies with lotsa songs though >__< but maybe!
>>
>>8209253
>She's so glam and fabulous! As a wannabe prissy princess she's a fun role model.
Yeah, I gravitate toward those kinds of characters a lot. They were a vital source of inspiration and comfort earlier into my transition
>>
>>8209329
The musicals are always my favorite.

>>8209514
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M6UYwaYRqw
Just going to remember this song if I can ever move forward into performing drag. It's just so perfect.
>>
File: IMG_0383.jpg (23KB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0383.jpg
23KB, 300x213px
I want this. It's a Bob the Builder nail gun that shoots Duplo-sized blocks.
>>
So say I'm into this stuff how would I go about getting into it?
>>
>>8212661
If you haven't tried diapers yet, try a sample pack of premium diapers from online. You can buy something like depends off the store shelves, but they really are not the same feeling. If you haven't tried wearing yet, that'd be how to find out.
Depends on where you're from where you could order from.

I'm just extrapolating from vagueness though. What part would you like to get into?
>>
>>8212757
Hmmm well diapers and little stuff a lot if sounds really appealing to me (I'm in the US if that helps) is packaging for stuff like that discreet like I have to pick up packages from the front office of my apartment complex so if it's got baby stuff plastered all over it I'd kill myself
>>
JESUS FUCKING HELL TAKE THIS SHIT TO /D/
>>
>>8212773
You have the pick of the litter if you're in the U.S. It's always sent in plain unmarked packages. ABDL and ABDL friendly companies know exactly who's ordering this stuff. So many of them even have a more generic name they bill your credit card under.

Personally, I like to wear a size above what I'd fit in clothing. Just feels more babyish to have a big diaper and easier to fit any pokie problems that might peak out the waistband.
Companies:
Bambino
Tykables
ABUniverse
Rearz
DC Amor/Idyl

I believe all of them offer some sort of 2 diaper sampler for around of 2 diapers. Course you could always dive right in with more, but the options there to just try some out.

>>8212781
> JESUS FUCKING HELL TAKE THIS SHIT TO /D/
>/D/
Never heard of it.
>>
>>8212951
And if you know any tips for bringing it up with a partner when it comes the time? I'm single as a pringle right now but my dating prospects are generally pretty good (fro a tranny) so I know I'd have to mention it eventually :(
>>
>>8212781
We are talking about LGBT relationships in here. And this board has had BDSM threads on /lgbt/ that last this long.
The diaper threads on /d/ and /aco/ are full of cishets who have a way of drowning out discussion between LGBTs and they often get upset that we post there in the first place.
Also, if you want to have a discussion about anything in either thread, to some extent you're expected to post erotic art the regulars like while you do, and odds are somebody will complain if they don't like the art you post. /d/ is notoriously bad about this and /aco/ is only a little bit better.
Consequently there are ABDLs and the like, especially LGBT ones, who don't want to go there to talk about this.
>>
>>8212977
Have you heard about FetLife? It's a kink-oriented social network. It's a way to meet people who are comfortable with knowing upfront that you're into this.

I've also had great luck with Grindr (before and after I came out as trans) by mentioning I was into diapers on my profile. Over the years I got messaged by a bunch of people that were also into this but were too shy to mention it in their own profiles. They wanted somebody else to start that conversation.

But if you want to meet somebody you like first in a more general way and then figure out the sex situation when it gets serious, I guess you could just gently ask if they would like to do something kinky, explain specifically what you'd want to do and what you'd like from them, and hope for the best.

This could be something you're willing to sacrifice for an otherwise fulfilling relationship, and that's okay. But don't keep it to yourself if ache with desire for this and you're just scared to bring it up.
I tried to do it that way and it made me miseeable.
>>
I didn't stay dry last night .__. 7 day streak gone >__<
>>
>>8213882
Ohh, I'm sorry, sweetheart. Were you wearing protection?
>>
>>8213908
yeah, I was o.o I'm glad I decided to be diapered after all >__<;

I guess maybe it was the nightmares >__<
>>
>>8213915
I'm glad you did. Better safe than sorry, right? That's got to feel much better than wet clothes and wet sheets, huh?
You should be very proud of yourself for lasting seven days, though. I know if you did that, you can do it again and more!
But right now, I know you'll feel better if you get into something dry.
And we can talk about your nightmares if you think that might help.
>>
>>8213935
>But right now, I know you'll feel better if you get into something dry.
I already got showered and changed into day clothes ^-^ I need to go outside and do some shoppings so I can cook for daddy and I tonight :3

>And we can talk about your nightmares if you think that might help.
I dun really remember much anymore now so I guess no point ^^;
>>
>>8213941
Well, I think any little one who says they've had a nightmare could use a reminder that you're safe. You're safe now, and that whole time you were scared last night you were really safe in your bed, and all that scary stuff from last night can't hurt you.

Have fun on your shopping trip, sweetie, and good luck cooking for daddy!
>>
>>8213973
>You're safe now, and that whole time you were scared last night you were really safe in your bed, and all that scary stuff from last night can't hurt you.
well, I did feel safe 'cause I had Daddy next to me of course ^-^ but I didn't wanna cuddle up with him too close because i know he had to work in the morning and didn't want to take away any rest >__<; it wasn't as bad as the night terrors I have sometimes anyway ^^;;

>Have fun on your shopping trip, sweetie, and good luck cooking for daddy!
fankyew ^-^
>>
i like the erotica where adults are slowly forced to accept their babyhood and eventually lose control of their lives and are completely dependent on their mummies.

Usually these stories are incredibly fucked up though -which i kind of like-
>>
>>8214173
I remember reading a lot of stories back in the days, but even then I felt I couldn't relate to a lot of them >__< honestly for me it's pretty much entirely nonsexual and stories about baby being a baby would probably be kinda uneventful I guess ^^;;

Roleplaying or actually living it is far better :3
>>
>>8214173
Those are the best kind. In particular I like a lot of emphasis on the mental changes: not only acceptance and real dependence, but a slow and detailed transformation, to the point where they're eventually unable to reject it or even understand that they should, and they end up blissfully happy with their new life. Plus lots of acceptance and care from the "parent"; humiliation and cruelty is fine, but ultimately the relationship should be loving, even if in a fucked-up way. I guess those are pretty specific tastes.

Do you have any recommendations? I've seen quite a few stories of that type (mostly mind control ones), but I really don't know where to start looking for specifically AB stuff, and I haven't really stumbled across anything good yet.
>>
>>8213726
Different anon, but why have I never thought to just jump on grindr specifically asking for diaper play...
I feel kind of dumb now, because that seems obvious.
>>
>>8214421
Glad I could help!
My first in-person diaper-related experience was through Grindr in fact.
I get a lot of people who want me to explain it to them, but every once in a while I meet someone who is totally on the same page as me.
>>
>>8214321
Ive cum buckets to Revenge is a Wet nappy.

It's very detailed psychologically, involves feminization and it isn't that cruel. Recommend 100% but youll lose hours reading it xD
>>
>>8214173
Same. Though so far I haven't met an aspect of abdl that when I explored I haven't grown attached it. The lewdness of my ageplay slides back and forth very fluidity.

I had a lot of messed up abuse as a child. A lot of it centering around my bedwetting and the threat of being diapered. So while I adore the comforting cooing side of ageplay, there's wires crossed in my head on what love and pleasure are. So other times I seek the abuse. To be degraded and humiliated for loving my diapers so much. Intentionally embarassed and made to blush so hard I might tear up.
>>
>>8213726
A friend got me to try fetlife for a bit but I never really got into it maybe I should try again idk

And I don't think I could use grinder for something like that I have too many irl's on their who'd destroy me if they found out
>>
>>8213726
>>8214421
>>8214459
This sounds like a good idea to me but grindr is a location based service and I live in an apartment building with multiple gay guys who know me, if I suddenly created a profile looking for diaper play based in my current apartment then I'm sure they would figure it out
>>
>>8214173
My favorite ABDL stories are either ones wherein the main character slowly begins to accept their life in diapers at the hands of a dominant caretaker, or where something happens where diapers become common socially. There's this one story called Schoolgirls in Pampers about a government program to make teen girls incontinent so they have to start wearing diapers in order to keep men from having sex with young girls, It's completely far-fetched and makes no sense but it gets me so fucking hard goddamn,
>>
>>8215475
Pffft, I have no intent on posting face pics.
>>
>>8215124
What made FetLife work for me was going to events in my area that were listed on the site. I made a few good friends that way.
>>
>>8215575
yeah but they've seen my chest and they can tell by the "80 feet away" shit that grindr does.

I don't like how exact grindr is, why does it need to place you within feet of where you are? Why can't it be like Tinder and say they're .5 miles away?
>>
>>8182144
>wondering if there's ABDLs in /tttt/
You must know by now that the ABDL fetish is filled with trannies.
>>
>>8216225
don't remind me
>>
>>8216254
What's the problem sissy? Does the little girl get all fussy when she's reminded of how much of a pampered sissy she is? Or perhaps your diaper is already wet and you need a change? You're such a little girl is almost adorable.
>>
>>8216277
take that shit to sissykiss dude
>>
>>8216277
Moar
>>
>>8216289
Says the diapered sissy in front of me. I will check if you're wet, you are unusually cranky today.
>>8216315
Sally! That's no way to talk to your beloved mommy! I didn't raise you that way. A spanking is coming your way, young lady. I can't let such transgression go unnoticed.
>>
>>8216277
>>8216586
I'mma just sit here touching myself. Partially because this is adorably hot and partially because it's going to trigger the shitposters 20x more.
>>
>>8215621
Hmmm neat I guess I'll try that my friend who wanted me to try fetlife invited me to an event a while back but I ended up turning it down (Though he's more into masochism stuff and that's not really for me)
>>
>>8217990
You definitely should focus on events about or involving your thing specifically.
>>
>>8217990
A friend of mine started going to the regular BDSM scenes and ended up finding people willing to play with diapers. Many of them wouldn't list it on their profiles because its not there primary kink. But if they like you, some dom/domme's will go "sure, why not. i like him."
>>
>>8218003
Yeah definitely, I'm already pretty apprehensive about it because I'm pretty shy so I really don't think I'd do well going to an event for something I'm not into
>>8218045
Interesting, I guess I'll keep that in mind thank you :)
>>
>>8218141
Same. I'm from a small town, been nervous to go to local things in fear I'll know someone there I wish I didn't.
>>
today was a bit of a slow day o.o daddy stayed home because he wasn't feeling well so i didn't get much attention either .__. he did end up napping on the couch with one of my stuffies which was silly ^-^ and i was not feeling super happy the past two days either .__. maybe tomorrow is a better day :3
>>
>>8221052
I'm in a big city and I kind of hold the attitude of if I see someone I know there they probably have a similar secrets. but I'm just nervous around new people in general and it's even harder for me if I don't know at least one person there :(
>>
>>8222283
When daddy's are unwell that's when you have to step up and take care of him. Fetch him soup, bring him fluids, and make him feel as relaxed as possible. Sometimes daddy's need a lot of TLC from their littles too.
>>
>>8223036
>Sometimes daddy's need a lot of TLC from their littles too.

As a daddy, yes - thank you. Love and affection can't be one way.
>>
New pacifiers came in! So excited. Got a pink one for when I'm girly and a black one for when I'm naughty.
>>
>>8224528
Sounds pretty great. Your black paci reminds me of how I like to wear black diapers when I'm feeling goth
>>
>>8224620
I was curious, but I've never tried black diapers yet. I tend to still like the cutesy print, even when I dress older. The contrast of looking like an older girl on the outside, then lifting my plaid skirt to reveal cutesy, babyish, and embarrassing diapers underneath.
>>
>>8223036
>>8223105
I knooooooooowww ^^; and i try to do that so much o.o but mostly when daddy is like this he wants to be left alone >__<; it's difficult .__.
>>
File: forhangself.jpg (353KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
forhangself.jpg
353KB, 2448x3264px
ew what the fuck?! mods please delet this nasty shit, move it to a NSFW board or something, /b/, what fucking ever
>>
>>8224667
Babyish prints can be fun for the contrast factor.
The black diapers are more fun to wear at home as part of a babyish goth ensemble, without anything covering them, because the little one has an existential boo-boo
>>
This thread gives me a boner wtf
>>
i think this is a weird fetish but i also think it's really sweet that yall can find and talk to each other and have fun!
>>
>>8229983
I like your attitide. Also this thread has officially been up for a week. I don't think a diaper thread has lasted this long here.
>>
>>8226198
lol go fuck yourself - there's nothing NSFW on here that you wouldn't find in any other thread on LGBT.

Fuck off back to your safe space if this bothers you so much, faggot. You're no better than anyone on this cesspool of a website. Never forget that.
>>
>when you've had a really messed up week and you really want a mommy to comfort you but you're alone and single
;~;
>>
Wow guys. This thread has been going on for over a week now. I'm impressed to see something like this last so long.
>>
>>8231789
If you think a little bit of text would help, maybe you could mention some things that are bothering you and I could console you about them?
>>
just found this thing thanks to this thread and ive been staying up till 6am for three consecutive nights reading lewd stories, this is like sissy stories but on steroids

THANKS FOR RUINNING MY LIFE LGBT
>>
>>8232204
LGBT always ruins people's lives. 41% of the time, it ends up in suicide.
>>
>>8232370
>/pol/-tier statistics
>>
>>8232370
>>8232379
Hush you two, the babies are sleeping!
>>
>>8232386
I'm going to sneak into their cots and smother them while they sleep. No mercy for degenerates!
>>
>>8232386
nuh uh! I'm up! ^-^
>>
>>8232815
Good morning, sunshine? How did we sleep? Hopefully without any bad ol' nightmares!
What would you like for breakfast, sweetpea?
>>
>>8232169
Well the big things were I got a job offer withdrawn because they found out I was trans, and then a security guard laughed in my face and called me names because he saw my ID which ruined my night so I couldn't have fun at a party :(
>>
>>8233234
Oh, sweetheart, I understand why losing that job offer would upset you. But it could always be worse. I once had a boss who wanted to keep me on, but expected me stop being trans at work.
Just remember you deserve an employer that accepts you as you are, and you can find it!
Now about this mean old security guard... You're allowed to be as sad as you want when bad things like that happen to you! And sometimes, we can't really help how we feel. But sometimes it's better not to dwell on our feelings, and worry about whether we can ever really be safe from the thing that upset us. Do you know what helps me when I can't stop thinking about something yucky? I say, "I'm feeling sad, and that's okay. I'm going to be sad and do what I need to do." And before I know it, I forget all~ about what had been bothering me.
I hope that was at least a little bit helpful, precious.
>>
>>8233234
Are you a little boy or a little girl? Would it make you feel better if I talked to you like a child in a really stereotypical way for your gender?
>>
>>8233321
You're too nice I don't deserve such kindness ;~;

>>8233600
Girl, idk I've just been cuddling with my bear all week to keep me comforted :(
>>
>>8233199
>Good morning, sunshine? How did we sleep? Hopefully without any bad ol' nightmares!
kinda restless >__< but it was okay o.o no nightmares!

>What would you like for breakfast, sweetpea?
I just had dinner! ^^;
>>
>>8233685
I'm glad I made you feel a little bit better, precious. Bears have a way of helping out, too! Does yours have a name?

>>8233801
I'm glad you had nice dreams, sweetie! What did you have for din din? I hope it was almost as good to eat as it was to play with! ;)
>>
>>8233945
yeah his name is Coco :3
>>
>>8233965
Awww! How did he get that name?
>>
>>8233945
>I'm glad you had nice dreams, sweetie!
I dun remember >__<;

>What did you have for din din? I hope it was almost as good to eat as it was to play with! ;)
Sushi! ^__^
>>
>>8233977
He's a chocolate bear that's it :P
>>
>>8233981
Sushi can be slippery and sticky and squishy! Do you like the way sushi feels, baby?

>>8233987
That was going to be my first guess! Do you like chocolate, precious? Do you have a big old sweet tooth?
>>
>>8234033
>Sushi can be slippery and sticky and squishy! Do you like the way sushi feels, baby?
yeah :3 and it's tasty too ^___^
>>
>>8234033
Yeah but I like chewy and sour candy best!
>>
>>8234036
And it's so easy for little ones to hold, isn't it? I bet you can just about eat it all by yourself, can't you?

>>8234080
Chewy candies can be fun. You almost get to play with them with your tongue? Do you have any favorite candy flavors?
What are your favorite candy flavors?
>>
>>8234156
>And it's so easy for little ones to hold, isn't it? I bet you can just about eat it all by yourself, can't you?
ahuh :3 it's easy ^-^ I don't need help with sushi ^-^
>>
>>8234214
That's wonderful! You should be very proud of yourself, little one!
>>
>>8234156
My favorites candy flavor is cherry and blue flavor :3c
>>
>>8234265
Awww. I think the blue-colored fruit candies are supposed to taste like raspberry. But I know that sometimes it's easier for little ones to just remember the colors!
>>
>>8234265
yay! ^-^ blue flavor is the bestest ^__^
>>
>>8234265
Look sweetie! >>8234302
Another little one wants to say hello! Would you like a little playmate, dearie? Besides Coco of course :)
>>
>>8234289
But raspberries are red!

>>8234302
Yeah >:3
>>
>>8234376
I just remember the phrase "blue raspberry" coming up a lot in candy... but mommy agrees, it doesn't make a lot of sense!
>>
>>8234406
That's just silly, it should be blueberry or another blue fruit
>>
DL here
>>
>>8234615
Don't be discouraged by all these little ones! Feel welcome to talk about your favorite kinds of diapers, fun things you've done with them or in them, what kinds of things you'd still like to do, where they fit into your romantic life.
>>
File: 2dac65c4f845d64b1a676aded0ae0bbe.jpg (140KB, 752x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2dac65c4f845d64b1a676aded0ae0bbe.jpg
140KB, 752x1280px
>>8234627
I'm actually a diaperfur. I don't have a suit, but my SO and I are big into piss desperation and diapers. Extra hotness points if we are wearing our ears and/or tails. I'd like to do a cross country road trip, no bathrooms allowed, someday as well.
>>
>>8234642
What kind of ears and tails do you and your SO have?
I've got to say, I've never worn a fake tail over a diaper but it sounds like fun
What's the best way of attaching it?
>>
>>8234656
Pawstar. The lower set fox ears are really nice! Honestly, best method for the tails is probably safety pin, at the risk of slightly tearing at your diaper.
>>
>>8234676
I was hoping for there to be some kind of harness, like for strap-ons. But I guess big straps over your front kinda kills the tail wearing mystique
>>
>>8232204
Wait til you get to wrap your first thick fluffy diaper around your bottom. Taping it snuggly around your crotch. Every little move crinkling and tickling against you.
>>
>>8234642
I did something like this when I was younger with my former daddy. Drove from DC down to Florida with no potty breaks. It was always embarrassing and thrilling getting changed in the back seat as cars went by. Daddy would make me carry my soggy diapers to the trash where people could see. No one really took note, but was a fun feeling.
>>
Mornin! ^___^ I'm up again :3
>>
>>8237513
Hello precious! The grownups are awake, too! I hope you've had a fun morning so far, maybe with some nice playtime and a nummy breakfast?
>>
>>8238042
Ahuh ^___^ it was okay :3 I played a game for a bit and daddy made tea and sandwiches for breakfast ^^ he's sending me home though so I have go on a train for a few hours soon >___<;
>>
>>8238187
Ohh, but I thought you loved trains, precious! Don't you think it'll be fun to ride around inside one and see all the pretty scenery?
>>
What sort of audience is there in this fetish for someone who isnt really into ageplay or the AB side of things?

I'm into this solely as a power play sort of thing but when i look at fetlife the only group in the entire country is an ageplay group.

In any case i'd like to hear more stories if you please from people who've gone to munches/meetups or people who know others into the fetish.
>>
>>8238216
Oh there's a huge audience. I'm into both the cutesy age play side, and the lewd power dynamic of being a diaperslave.
>>
>>8238869
Diaper slave sounds hot. Tell me more about what you like to do and have done to you?
>>
>>8182144
Trans abdl here
>>
>>8239342
Great! There have been a few trans ABDLs in this thread, including myself.
Feel welcome to ask me anything and share whatever you feel comfortable with!
>>
>>8239363
I'm at a weird place with it. It's a love hate thing for me. You see I'm a legit bed wetter and absolutely hate it. But doing in on purpose is hot. Not to mention I've grown to love diapers, even putting them on during the day.

I feel gross
>>
>>8239413
I'm sorry to hear that! I understand why you feel so conflicted. I hope you can feel more comfortable with yourself in the future.
>>
Anybody else wearing diapers right now? I'm all snuggled up, double diapered
>>
>>8239630
I'm still doing chores right now but I was thinking of padding up later and playing with my toys
>>
I'd like to experiment with this stuff but based on what I can find with fetlife there aren't any meetups related to this in my area :( what do
>>
>>8239655
Maybe go to a more general kink-related event? I went to a BDSM themed get together where I was still able to meet another ABDL.
If nothing else, you'll probably meet some nice people who'll understand and accept your interest in this, and feel comfortable talking about it even if it's not their thing
>>
>>8238210
>Ohh, but I thought you loved trains, precious! Don't you think it'll be fun to ride around inside one and see all the pretty scenery?

I'm home now ^___^

well trains are fun to play with and see but long trips alone like that are not fun >__< and there was construction so I had to take a detour as well .__.

sleeping alone is gonna be lonely tonight too .__. even with all my stuffies >__<;
>>
>>8238965
It's complete devotion to a master but diapers are central to a lot of the exchanges. I have to fulfill all of his requests without question. Diapers are on prominent display at all time during the home. I'd have to ask to use them. Not just go. But get specific permission and punishment if I fail to hold it.

I've had the fantasy and being tied by my wrists in the ceiling, faced in a corner blindfolded and headphones playing diaper love hypnosis, spreader bar, and thick diapers. Master and his friend would pull back the waistband of my diaperseat and flood the back.
>>
how do I stop hating myself for being attracted to diapers more than anything else in the world? How do I get over the intense shame that I feel every time I look into my family's eyes ever since they found the copious amounts of diaper porn on my laptop last Christmas?
>>
>>8191957
>>8192029
This sounds a lot like my experience. Except I'm bi but lean more towards guys.
>>
>>8240879
Develop some self-acceptance. I don't know how, but the whole hating/shame thing is gone for me since I just accepted myself for who I am.
>>
New thread soon? It seems the mods leave us alone if the OP pic is just text.

>>8240879
Tell us the christmas story.
>>
>>8239992
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing!
>>
>>8241322
when's it necessary to make a new thread? I'd like to continue this, it's been very pleasant mostly ^-^
>>
>>8241322
We seem to be autosaging. A new thread with a text-only image might be worth a try.
>>
>>8241387
well, whatever happens I hope to see everyone tomorrow :3 it's beddy bye bye times for me ^^;
>>
>>8241417
Goodnight precious! Sweet dreams!
>>
>>8241322
>Tell us the christmas story.

OK
>At home for Christmas break from college
>showing some student work I did with the drama society
>like an idiot I plug my laptop into the big screen at our house
>we all sit down to watch my stuff
>we're drinking all night, I drank like 6 beers so my judgement got a little impaired
>decided it would be a good idea to leave my laptop to go play with my little cousins
>My asshole brothers decide it would be a good time to go through my shit
>since it's a personal laptop I don't really have anything hidden, so there's a massive amount of diaper videos and pics in my downloads file
>came back into the room with my brothers laughing their asses off and calling me "diaper boy" and my parents grinning
>grabbed my laptop and locked myself in my room
>refused to talk about it with them
>my parents pretend it didn't happen but my brothers still give me shit over it
>>
>>8241435
Ouch that sucks. It'll probably still sting as you live with your family. But once you gain independence it'll feel better when you can love your diapers and not worry about getting caught.
>>
>>8241435
Damn that's pretty horrifying
>>
>>8241540
I don't live with my family any more, haven't for years. This isn't the main reason why, and I love them, but it just works better if I'm away.
>>8241575
tell me about it. Luckily I was pretty drunk when it happened and I drank til I passed out so I actually killed some of the memories of that awful night
>>
>>8241429
Mornin' ^__^ I'm up again :3 I guess we don't have a new thread huh? o.o
>>
>>8243168
I guess we're waiting for this one to disappear first. It's almost there!
>>
>>8243461
ooooh, okays! ^__^ I guess that makes sense, don't wanna have dupe threads ^^;
>>
>>8243461
>>8243500
I think a lot of us are still surprised we didn't get shut down. One thread was a fluke. Let's see if we can survive another round. Keeping the OP general, hopefully to keep not attracting attention.

NEW THREAD >>8244435
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.