[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello, old friends >I am a very stereotypical Russian man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: image.png (96KB, 182x233px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96KB, 182x233px
hello, old friends

>I am a very stereotypical Russian man
>I currently live in New York, my first name is Vladimir, and I get drunk at midday on the regular
>as most people who aren't fucking retarded know, Slavs aren't faggots
>about 6 months ago I fucked a dude
>I wasn't even that drunk
>some of you might remember the post I made here that was very detailed on what the fuck happened
>I don't want to get into to much detail, but here's what basically happened
>clearly gay man approaches me
>"hey can I crash at your place tonight"
>I don't even fucking know him
>"aughugghhguahy"
>I drive him to my place
>I vaguely flop onto the couch
>me and fagboy play halo for a few hours then turn on a movie
>he puts his hand on my thigh
>dontfuckingtouchmeyoufuckingfudgepackingaidsmonkey.jpg
>I am incapable of most basic human functions
>scoot away and lay down
>he fucking pounces on me
>he looks kinda feminine so my drunk brain says fuck it
>he's skinny and has long hair
>I honestly don't know if I would've said no even if I had the strength to open my mouth
>fast forward like 3 hours
>yes, 3 hours
>we had a 3 hour fuckfest
>this fiasco ended with me crying on the couch and him walking out the door
>I've been jacking off to gay prons since
>I have his number
>part of me wants to text him and part of me wants to fucking die solely because of this entire situation
>he was cute as fuck though

help me
>>
I wish I could help, but I can't seem to find an issue.
Is it the alcoholism? I know a great AA group in Manhattan.
>>
>>8181918
forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

wWe sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.
>>
>>8181949
you're sending this bisexual drunk Russian man into a quarter life crisis
>>
>>8181992
honestly fuck off
>>
>>8181992
haHAA I can copy paste
>>
File: 1447047227629.jpg (172KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1447047227629.jpg
172KB, 1124x1024px
>>8181918
How the fuck the world came to the point where a feminine man has more balls to admit things he likes and fuck with the people he actually want than a masculine russian man?

Being a fag is ok, you can't control what you like but being a huge pussy is absolutely retarded. I mean if you lived in russia I could understand, but on kikeyork?
>>
>>8182636
If a feminine guy approached me, I'd pinch him in the face, pushed him to the ground, hit him on the face with my foot several times and pissed on his body. I hate femfags

t. Russian twink top
>>
File: 1428983383921.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1428983383921.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>8182717
>femme badtalking other femmes
Good thing I don't lose my sleep over the opinion of random nobodies on the internet, but I just want you to consider that for any passerby this "fight" would look more like a catfight.
>>
>this fiasco ended with me crying on the couch and him walking out the door
i am a horrible person for laughing at this?
>>
>>8182747
No, it's pretty pathetic, OP should be ashamed.
>>
>>8182732
Not that I hate fems, I just hate it when people I'm not attracted to are trying to hit me on as though they know for sure I want sex with them. I'm not an easy whore from hornet to be treated like that.
>>
>>8181918
>part of me wants to text him
>he was cute as fuck though
you were gay and in denial before you ever met or came into contact w/ this man, congratz
>>
File: abdul-kerim-edilov-usada.jpg (46KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
abdul-kerim-edilov-usada.jpg
46KB, 600x398px
>>8181918
>Бyквaльнaя пидopaшкa
>пopoceнoк пeтp cъeбывaл в пиндocтaн cтaтьcя хyecocoм в тo вpeмя кoгдa в Poccии чeчeнcкиe aльфa-caмцы eбyт Pyccкиe бляди
Aллaхy aкбap
>>
op is a fag
>>
>>8181918
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_who_have_sex_with_men

you don't have to be "gay"
>>
>>8182717
sorry for being a newfag, the fuck is this t. <sexuality> at the end of posts? whats the t mean?
>>
File: KILL YOURSELF.png (27KB, 280x500px) Image search: [Google]
KILL YOURSELF.png
27KB, 280x500px
>>8181918
>help me
Die with honor.
Nvm russians have no honor.
>>
>>8190971
More than Anglos, although that's not saying much.
>>
>>8191001
>More than Anglos
Well that's more than enough to put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.
>>
File: 1492971739618.jpg (59KB, 492x390px) Image search: [Google]
1492971739618.jpg
59KB, 492x390px
>>8182787
Cкaжи eщё, чтo ты нe пидop, pycaнoн
>>
File: kavk.jpg (67KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
kavk.jpg
67KB, 600x400px
>>8191099
>чeчeнeц
>pycaнoн
pycню в гaз
>>
>>8191107
>Чeчeнeц

Лapпep
>>
>>8191119
хyйцa бyдeшь пидopaкхa?
>>
>>8191016
Tell you what, Germans can DEFINITELY do that part right, it's pretty much historically proven.
>>
>>8191123
Mы нa /ЛГБT/, гpeшнo oткaзывaтьcя
>>
>>8191138
>Mы нa /ЛГБT/
тoчнo вы в aдy
>>
>>8181918
>stereotypical Russian man
>currently lives in New York
Who're you trying to cheat here, rich shit.
I hope you'll die of anal cancer.
>>
>>8191144
NYC outside of Jewhattan is poorer than Russia
>>
>>8191149
I don't care to tell shit from shit, I'll be hating your kind furiously until I get to NY myself.
>>
>>8191161
But NYC is a shithole my man.
>>
>>8191143
>Bы
>Лгбт пocтep
>>
>>8191166
I'd be happy to help you to get out from there to mother Russia. Do you mind the town of Ur'upinsk? I got 1-room flat on the outskirts there, can let you in for 15k roubles/month.
>>
>>8191187
I'm not OP dude.
>>
>>8181918
Go and be a couple.
Keep us updated.
>>
>>8181918
Help you what, not cry after sex? Okay get a therapist, and do not seek advice on mental/sexual health issues from an anonymous Chinese woodcutting image board.
>>
File: 1395199440008.jpg (10KB, 241x176px) Image search: [Google]
1395199440008.jpg
10KB, 241x176px
>>8181918
>Gay guy convinces a "straight" man that he's "gay" with sex.
Nice.

Also, you're bi.
>>
>>8181918
>crying on the couch
Fake. Russians can't cry.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.