[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /tttt/ have such an innate hatred of transwomen who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 90485904568.jpg (59KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
90485904568.jpg
59KB, 640x799px
Why does /tttt/ have such an innate hatred of transwomen who were actually gender-non conforming prior to transition and who have experienced actual female socialization?
>>
>>8181576
You are a big head
>>
File: vittusaatana.png (349KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
vittusaatana.png
349KB, 2000x1200px
>>8181576
Because /tttt/ is mostly made up of AGP late transitioners.
>>
>>8181592
and how do we fix that?
>>
>>8181592
what's the connection between pretty princess points and agp?
>>
>>8181592
also how can you get tops like she's wearing irl?
>>
>>8181576

Just every single photo of him makes me laugh.
>>
>>8181764
>him
>>
>>8181576

Jesus Christ. Really, why does she fucking look like that? All the early transitioners I've seen have odd faces, Kim Petras, Nicole Maines (more softly masc than odd), Jackie Green, and Jazz Jennings, but none of them looked like outright men.
>>
>>8181712

Oh wow, yeah that's a nice top. Where do you get something like that?
>>
>>8181592
>moon blood
anon, that's clearly the rare non-normie girl (female)
>>
File: vittuperkele.png (380KB, 1400x695px) Image search: [Google]
vittuperkele.png
380KB, 1400x695px
>>8181662
By not associating 4chan trannies with the transgender population at large. Successful, trutrans early transitioners don't spend time on this degenerate site.
>>
>>8181870
>implying that's not what an agp girl (female) would be like

now please say who's right about agp girlfriends vs hsts girlfriends in here >>8181400
>>
>>8181900
>an agp girl (female)
Cis girls aren't AGP.
>>
>>8181576
Is it trannie on pic?
>>
>>8184416
No it's a spic
>>
>>8184383
Lesbians are, just as many gays are AAP.

t. Gay AAP
>>
>>8184431
>Lesbians are
>many gays are AAP
Proof
>>
>>8184540
*Poof
>>
>>8184431
Only because the non-AGP lesbians and non-AAP gays transition because HSTS. Lesbians and gays stay cis because of a fetish.
>>
>>8181576
>tfw remember being 7 and wanted to dress up with the girls but knew that wasn't allowed...
>>
>>8185660
what taught you that?
>>
>>8185660
That is because your parents knew you weren't really trans so they rightfully kept you away from your fetish material.
>>
>>8191118
>agp
>not trans
>>
>>8185660

>tfw I know the feel, though not that exact situation
>>
>>8194512
what was your situation?
>>
>>8181576
Simply because we don't think they exist.

Get real, real parents wouldn't allow their son to present in a feminine way, esp. to school. In school, he would be "socialized" (read: bullied to be) male by his peers. Even if he'd run to girls, he would be rejected.
>>
>>8194585
>real parents wouldn't allow their son to present in a feminine way
Reimer
>>
I think a big part of it is jealousy.

Many later transition have attempted to present at least non-conforming at an earlier age, but were harassed into not doing so.
In a large number of cases, the only difference between earlier transitioners and later ones is environment and opportunity.

This is a situation in which nobody wins.
Later transitioners feel less personal worth and the other downsides to come from their circumstance.
Earlier transitioners become hated by a number of people in the wider trans community.
>>
>>8194651
>Many later transition have attempted to present at least non-conforming at an earlier age, but were harassed into not doing so.
Examples? The stereotypical late transitioner story is being gender conforming, and historically at least early transitioners couldn't help being non-conforming.
>>
>>8194663
I'm considering this only really from personal experience.
I had a friend I had met in kindergarten who I played really well with.
We would play together for hours at a time. It was a lot better being with her than at home where my father wanted me to be his ideal son.

That was until dad found a photograph of my friend and I standing on her bed singing along to "Strawberry Kisses" in almost matching silver and pink dresses (this was the early 2000s, it seemed to be the pinnacle of style).
The response I got stopped me from wanting to interact with girls. Let alone act or look like one.
I still struggle with how my father treated me growing up.
Maybe I should have kept going regardless. Unfortunately children are a lot weaker willed than an adult.

A lot of people who conformed completely as teenagers or older children probably only do so because of how any sign of non-conformity was responded to as children. I got it to an extreme, although I can also understand how even negative comments about "being girly" could influence how people behave when they are older.
>>
File: sad_rain.gif (467KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
sad_rain.gif
467KB, 500x275px
>>8181592
>Kendrick Lamar in the trash can
>>
>>8181576
sorry I dont speak delusion
>>
File: asvwxv.jpg (22KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
asvwxv.jpg
22KB, 600x400px
>>8196546
>delusion
>an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
>mfw
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.