[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Sup, /lgbt/. I have a question for you. I was born and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: zXU4ejWOYB0.jpg (9KB, 192x211px) Image search: [Google]
zXU4ejWOYB0.jpg
9KB, 192x211px
'Sup, /lgbt/. I have a question for you.
I was born and currently live in Russia. I am a gay man. And I'd like to ask all the gays who live in the USA: how is the situation for lgbt people in your country?
You see, I want to come to the USA. Maybe I'll enter some uni or colleague, maybe I'll find a work there. It's just, I can't stand living in Russia. I'm tired of not being able to just live here. Though I can say, that my friends are beautiful and understaning people, who I came out to, I still think, that I won't be able to find a relationship here. Most gays in Russia are closeted, and they only are looking for sex. But I can't live like that. I want a boyfriend, who I will love, and who will love me back. Almost like a family, lol, though I don't like an idea of gay marriage.
Is it possible to find something like that in the USA? Or is it just me and my stupid unreal fantasies?
>>
>>8180645
My country is very accepting of lgbts. We have nearly full equality (Fed job protection, marriage, etc.) Depending on what state you move to, you can have an amazing life as an openly gay man.

The kicker is: Our government.

I'm sure you know we recently elected a new president. President Donald Trump himself has shown support for legal marriage, however his Vice President and a good amount of his cabinet has a deplorable record when it comes to lgbt rights. There is a chance some rights we fought hard for may disappear.

TLDR: WAAAAY better than Russia
>>
>>8180645
It's not easy to immigrate to the US, your best bet should be getting a long term Schengen visa to western Europe.

t. Yuro in America
>>
>>8180645
When it comes to LGBT stuff USA < Canada.
>>
>>8180645
>how is the situation for lgbt people in your country?
It's awful! We've only even had equal marriage for a couple of years and not our new president is going to take away LGBT protections and support.
>>
>>8180645
I will marry you if you are rich and have a big dick, anon.
>>
>>8180692
I know it's really hard, but the university I'm currently in has a master's programm with Clark University, and when I asked about it, our uni staff said, that they not only teach you there, but also help you to get a job in the USA and so on. I thought, maybe I could use that. Or, maybe, I'll immigrate from China. Even though Trump wants to pull all the businesses back to the USA, some of them still work there, and I am currently studying Chinese, and will go there for 2 semesters starting this september. Perhaps, in the future, I could find an american company there.
I don't really want to go to Europe because of all the arabs. I am not racist or something, but they don't want to integrate to western society, and they do all the bad stuff like terror acts. I really am scared to go there.
>>
>>8180747
Student visa is pretty much useless after you're done with your studies unless you want to become an illegal, which is something I really wouldn't recommend. And H2B visas are pretty much slavery/indentured servitude, you are bound to one company and if you try looking for work elsewhere or you get fired, it's deportation time.
>>
>>8180755
Sometimes I think, that slavery in the USA is still better, than """freedom""" in Russia
>>
>>8180734
Nah, by your standarts I'm broke and my dick's not big. Sorry to disappoint you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.