[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all these people who's parents were supportive enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1490502289343.jpg (7KB, 480x376px) Image search: [Google]
1490502289343.jpg
7KB, 480x376px
>all these people who's parents were supportive enough to let them go through HRT before they went to college
>>
>>8179103

>all these people who's parents were supportive enough to let them go through HRT before they went to college

Who? You must mean people you know in real life. Most people here had to self-medicate.
>>
>>8179112
Literally just read this before posting this thread >>8178680 and I know a ftm who transitioned at 16
>>
>>8179112
>Most people here had to self-medicate.
We didn't *have* to. We could have just gone without and repressed and pretended we weren't trans.
>>
>>8179159

She's the one exception on the board besides Ash. Plus she wasn't going to go through male puberty even if she hadn't come out (or if her mother had slapped the shit out of her instead). She had a disorder that prevented it. No point in comparing yourself to her in particular.

If you want to feel envy over an early transitioner, look at Jackie Green. If her parents hadn't refinanced their house and made other sacrifices on top of that in addition to accepting her, she would have ended up a 6'5" hon. Instead her family really loved her and she's now the height she would be had she been a cis girl: 5'11". Apparently Ellie has a WHR of 0.54 though (haven't seen it myself), while Jackie has little, if any hips. So maybe you would be envious of Ellie over that.
>>
File: dbd.jpg (86KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
dbd.jpg
86KB, 600x1067px
>>8179170
>everyone should know about the tripfags
>no one stays out of the mtf gens solely to avoid the tripfags
>no one posts entirely new threads outside of the mtf gens because the tripfags always steal the spotlight
>>
File: 1479972486451.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479972486451.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
>tfw my parents would've supported me but i was a repressing idiot instead
>>
>relying on your parents for the pursuit of happiness
>>
File: 1473449038174.png (515KB, 744x655px) Image search: [Google]
1473449038174.png
515KB, 744x655px
>>8179208

>tfw my parents would have been unaccepting like I feared, but now I realize that that would only have been at first and I could have convinced them in time to only have a female puberty and never virilize
>tfw was an idiot and repressed instead

It's a conflicting feeling.
>>
>>8179159
Isn't that Ellie's folk Cara's delusion?
>>
>>8179330

I don't think she's Cara's delusion. I'm still not sure if she's someone else's sock puppet or a real person though.
>>
>all these whiners who were too pussy to hook as a teen
>>
File: OHGOD.jpg (72KB, 601x602px) Image search: [Google]
OHGOD.jpg
72KB, 601x602px
>tfw my parents didn't disown me like i thought they would when i came out and are actually using my chosen name and pronouns
>>
>>8179470

>to hook

What?
>>
>>8179492
sex work
>>
>>8179499

That's what I thought. I wouldn't have needed to whore myself for hormones though. But I'll admit my lack of spine.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.