[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /lgbt/ i've lurked here for a while but i think it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1490106332660.gif (314KB, 410x491px) Image search: [Google]
1490106332660.gif
314KB, 410x491px
hi /lgbt/
i've lurked here for a while but i think it's time i finally post.
i've just turned 19, i'm 190 pounds, 5'11 and have really, REALLY broad shoulders.
I really want to be a girl, and i've been saving since i was 14 to pay for the costs of transition.
I'm really afraid to go through with it, because i have the least feminine body you'll ever see, and the fact that i live in a town where pretty much everyone is an evangelical christian doesn't help.

i really want to start but it just hurts me to know i'll never look how i feel and it's honestly taking a huge toll on my mental health, and i'm having trouble sleeping.

I just want to look how i feel and that'll never happen.

can anyone else relate to this? and if so, what have you done to make it better?

i could really use the help.

thanks for reading all of this. i just felt like i needed to let someone know.
>>
>>8177467
>I really want to be a girl, and i've been saving since i was 14 to pay for the costs of transition.
You should have got on blockers/AAs/HRT immediately. Never mind, do so now.
>>
File: 1491147966416.jpg (89KB, 500x845px) Image search: [Google]
1491147966416.jpg
89KB, 500x845px
>>8177467
I can absolutely relate. I made similar attempts to save money when i was that young, but in a depressesion let it all slip away.

I transitioned at 19 when i was 320lbs with broad shoulders and no public history of overly feminine behavior.

Im 21 now and ill be going fulltime soon. I lost weight and at our age hrt can still do really wonderful things. You can make it.

Please get on hrt ASAP. Practice your voice. Get clothes ready. Find a place to move to.

What do you think is masculine about your body? I may have tips for minimizing things

You can do this!
>>
>>8177467
Why are you so fat? Explain yourself
>>
>>8177467
do it, be your true self
>>
>>8177824
I'm not OP but I have natural muscle and an athletic frame so people just think I work out.
>>8177467
Find a informed consent clinic, get mental health support there and blockers. If not find a trans affirming therapist and DIY Spiro.
>>
>>8177467
I have a similar body. I played football in highschool. I have big broad shoulders out to next week and have had similar thoughts.

My advice: you are never going to get to a point where youre happy with your transition. youre better off perfecting your male form than trying to become a female. You know, its possible to look like a guy but act and feel like a woman. I think you would be much happier if you accept your reality and try to make the best of it.
>>
File: 1492917663002.jpg (179KB, 469x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492917663002.jpg
179KB, 469x750px
>>8181769
This is a choice you can make
But i dont it will bring any happiness
Nobody to brush your hair and say your pretty?
Never looking friends and family in the eye knowing they see you as a woman?
Knowing that you never even tried to do the thing you knew you wanted for so long...

Its still a choice you can take though
>>
>>8177467
If you have the means, talk to a therapist at the very least...It can't hurt. 5'11 and broad shoulders isn't really that bad, either. You may just have to pick the right clothes to compensate.

Or, you could just be you, through and through, and fuck anyone who doesn't like it.
>>
>>8177467
>I really want to be a girl,
You can't be a girl, you can only mock being a girl.
>>
>>8181859
Thats not true though, you can also fully embrace being a transwoman and just be that 100%.
>>
>>8181676
>have natural muscle and an athletic frame so people just think I work out
Are you a repressed trans?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.