[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask parents to borrow a few thousand dollars for FFS so i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 17

File: 1470829846281.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470829846281.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>ask parents to borrow a few thousand dollars for FFS so i don't feel like clawing my face off every day
>they tell me to stop being lazy and get a better job
>i already work two jobs trying to save up
>they are now giving (not even lending) $40k for my NEET cister's lavish wedding
>mfw
>>
>>8176183
I guess you should cut contact with them... They don't seem to care for you.
Oh, and don't attend the wedding, don't notify them about your absence either.
>>
>>8176183
>comparing a surgery to a wedding
>>
>>8176191
>being this petty
>>
>>8176196
I know right, those parents sound really irresponsible.
>>
>>8176196
A surgery is many times more important than a wedding.

Anon's lack of FFS could be causing her severe mental and emotional distress. Her sister not getting a super expensive wedding won't.
>>
OP, find an understanding chick to "get married" to and ask where your own 40k is.

>>8176196
They are incomparable. The one is a social occasion, a party and a tradition, the other life-improving medical support.
>>
>>8176183
who the fuck spends $40k on a wedding good god
anyways, how far along are you from saving up op? how long will it take? i'm proud of u for making the effort despite this bs
>>
>>8176183
>comes from a wealthy family
>complains that he won't get money for cosmetic surgery
>sister gets money for a wedding
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This fucking goddamn generation
>>
>>8176183
>>8176204
>>8176211

>needing surgery to feel better about yourself
>>
>>8176217
it's a little bit more than just cosmetic tho
>>
>>8176204
>>8176211
>stress
>life changing surgery
Or I dunno, grow the fuck up? Maybe you can't have what you want right now, welcome to life.
>>8176216
WHite people
Greeks
>>
>>8176221
>needing surgery to pass*
>needing to throw 40 thousand dollars down the drain on one party to feel better about yourself
>>
>>8176222
Checked but no.
>>
>>8176224
> Maybe you can't have what you want right now, welcome to life.
that doesn't mean OP doesn't have the right to complain about it though. like obviously a tranny is going to know what you said more than anyone, i don't get why you're acting so self righteous. let them vent
>>
>>8176224
>Maybe you can't have what you want right now, welcome to life.
Maybe tell that to the chick costing her sister her beauty so she can wear a white dress?
>>
>>8176232
>feel better about yourself
It's your sisters special day. It ought be something to remember it.
Your thing is just a step on the way to your "special" day. You won't remember it. You're not gonna keep a before/after
>>
>>8176236
>muh vanity vs her vanity
A toss up on a woman's vanity and a 'woman's vanity
Hmmm
>>
>>8176196
>life saving medical intervention
>having a huge party
OPs parents apparently thinks the latter is more important.
Not to mention $40k is way over what a normal wedding would cost.

>>8176224
I like how people who never had to deal with something hard pretends to be "grown up", and telling others to "deal with it".
I hope you end up homeless, and get kicked around.
>>
>>8176241
aye cause FFS being most likely a life altering surgery considering it'll improve your quality of life by a ton is of course less important than spending a lot on some food for some retards that you never see but will come to your wedding just for free food and fake happiness
>>
>>8176183
Female privilege.
>>
>>8176245
Been there, done that
I like how people who get offended by being told not to be a bitch always counter so cruelly.
>what you're not on my side?
>fuck you I hope you break your leg, lose your job and home and then get stabbed in the penis
>>
>>8176242
Would you defend a wedding over a war hero or accident victim's facial damage reconstruction too?
>>
>>8176248
>>8176245
Tell your parents this then and see how well it goes for you instead of arguing with me.
I'm not going to give you the validation you are seeking
>>
>>8176183
CUT THEM OUT OF YOUR LIFE.
>>
>>8176255
>comparing trans people to war heroes and victims of tragedy
Do you even hear yourself
>>
>>8176255
Try comparing a trans facial surgery to a smoker asking for a lung transplant and then ask me if I'd defend the wedding
>>
>>8176253
>>what you're not on my side?
That's not at all what happened.
You're a complete asshole, who has no empathy, and is a lazy ass without any understanding of the world.

You do deserve bad things happen to you, so that you hopefully learn empathy.

>>8176258
I actually didn't really have to, I only brought up such a conversation... They completely supported it, and really understood how important it was.

Any person with actual empathy would agree on it.
>>
>>8176264
A smoker who caused their own cancer isn't the same as a trans person needing treatment.

One of those things is self-inflicted, and it's not the trans persons cause.
>>
>>8176232
>>8176222

Its the parents money.

They can do whatever they like with it.

Stop yelling GIBS ME DAT and get a third job.
>>
>>8176265
>you're a complete ass hole with no empathy and deserve bad things
>attacking assumed character traits
Yes I'm aware of these pathetic liberal tactics. Try again maybe?
>>
>>8176267
A trans person is not comparable to a war hero or victim of tragedy.
I'd support a woman who was splashed with acid who wants to get reconstructive surgery.

It's really not on the same level.
>>
>>8176261
Answer the question cuck.
>>
>>8176183
This is a copypasta. Someone posted this months ago.
>>
>>8176270
It's their money, which makes it quite evident that OPs parents don't care if she lives or dies, they silently disowned her some time ago.

>>8176271
I'm not a liberal, you appear to be a liberal.
Liberalism is anarchy, and much more in line with conservatism than anything.
>>
>>8176271
How about you go fuck yourself? The parents should be fair to both their children. Even more so to the one struggling in life
>>
>>8176183
Wouldn't therapy be a better investment for your parents? I mean your purely cosmetic surgery, a wedding, or your mental health? Id choose mental health. That's just me.
>>
>>8176261
>going through male puberty
>not a tragedy for any transwoman

Are you retarded?
>>
>>8176270
Good boyim, defend dat cis female privilege. But no no gibs for dose lazy former males!
>>
>>8176280
Meant for>>8176270
This cunt
>>
>>8176274
How are they not?
Their existence is generally filled with tragedy, thus they are victims of tragedy.

>I'd support a woman who was splashed with acid who wants to get reconstructive surgery.
>It's really not on the same level.
Why? She obviously didn't follow the social rules of her family, or her surrounding... So how is this any different, and why would you support her need for facial reconstruction?
This is some next level biased ignorance, you're completely nonsensical, and you can't stand for your own values.

They're the same thing, there's some differences in the severity of the deformation, but both need reconstruction.
>>
File: 1469235778003.png (85KB, 312x332px)
1469235778003.png
85KB, 312x332px
ITT: Entitled snow flakes.

OP has sound parents desu.

There only mistake was raising a kid that grew into a tranny.

Be happy your sister is getting married and having kids you insufferable cunt. (sorry insufferable dude)
>>
>>8176279
>I know you are but what am I
Your kind who has no arguments typically goes on emotional offense as opposed to a logical one. Whether you realize it or not you're trying to force your opponent into a defensive where they are likely to reply on the lines of
>I'm not 'accusation'
Or
>you don't know me
Which let's you press the advantage by debating their character traits instead.
This isnt arguing, it's evading and then being a as you say it
Complete Ass hole
>>8176285
Please stop.
Please
I don't think I can laugh any harder. It almost hurts.
>>
>>8176281
Therapy does absolutely nothing for somebody who needs FFS.
FFS can turn a suicidal wreck, into a comparatively happy person, over a couple of weeks. It's one of the most effective treatments there are, it's really hard to find as effective treatment in any medical condition.
>>
>>8176294
t. Cis Girl Internet Defense Force
>>
>>8176300
Its better they commit suicide than take their parents money tbf
>>
>>8176297
Get your quotes right, newfag.
>>
>>8176300
Interesting, do you have evidence that this won't just put a Band-Aid on a deeper problem that may lead to eventual suicide?
>>
>>8176183
>>8176286
>>8176302

CIS PEOPLE ARE EVIL GIVE ME MONEY PLEASE
>>
>>8176183
if you can't afford ffs with 2 jobs just get one good job instead. why would your parents want to invest in someone who's dream is to not pass on their genes lol
>>
>>8176308
Little hypocritical for someone who gets so defensive over female entitlement being called out.
>>
>>8176303
It's way more costly to have somebody die than to pay for their treatment.
The people who know OP will be distraught, maybe they won't work anymore, maybe they end up needing financial support because they can't get out of the grief.

OPs parents might not care, but other relatives might, it'll cause issues, loads of money spent on health care, time lost from work... And maybe permanently lessen the work proficiency from those involved.

It's a terrible economical decision to let somebody die rather than pay for their treatment.
>>
>>8176313
Parents spending their own money on whatever they fucking feel like =/= female entitlement.

Literally the only entitled one is OP
>>
>>8176314
>its more money to dig a hole in the ground than to have a surgery.
>>
>>8176297
Telling a trans woman "just deal with you masculine features" is the same as telling a person with chronic depression to "just be happy". Or to go along with your previous arguments, telling a woman go got her face splashed with acid to "just deal with your disfigurement".

You may see a trans woman's masculine features as not being an issue, but to the trans woman they're a horrible disfigurement. Maybe it isn't rational, but it can't be helped.
>>
>>8176314
But it is statistically true that the suicide rate is 20% higher for post-op transsexual men and women. So therapy to treat his mental illness so he doesn't kill himself anyway?
>>
>>8176183
Have a serious conversation with your parents that you have 2 jobs and give solid points on why you need this. If you have to, throw in some guilt trips like 'if you really love me, you would want me to be happy'
Idmf it doesn't work out with them go to your sister and see if she'll set aside some of the wedding money for you like 'I really want to see you on your big day but I feel like I'd stand out the way I do'
Spin it in such a way that she feels for you like something she would go throught.
Sorry you have to deal with all these shitty anons, and no offense but you should try and think about your situation more tactically. There's ample room to exploit your family
>>
>>8176310
>why would your parents want to invest in someone who's dream is to not pass on their genes lol
/thread
>>
>>8176310
>what is freezing sperm
>>
>>8176183
Honestly just kill your parents. You'll never be able to afford FFS, so if you just kill them and then kill yourself, you'll be better off than you would be otherwise.
>>
>>8176191
>>8176260
i would love to
but if i do it now i'll just end up blowing even more money on rent and then push back my chances another who knows how long
>>
>>8176322
As someone with depression, I hate you. I at least get therapy to help me be normal. you cry that you need surgery, the only surgery that would help[ people with depression is a lobotomy, so you want me and the depression community to have parts of our brain removed, yes?
>>
>>8176322
If you told someone who had been disfigured by acid or other harmful object/substance to deal with it I would beat you in public.

It wasn't their choice to look like that. It is not comparable to trans issues
>>
>>8176331
Then screw over their lives as much as you can.

Ruin the wedding in a way that can't come back to you.
>>
>>8176333
also, trips
>>
>>8176323
Post op refers to SRS, not FFS.

The "post op suicide rate" argument is fucked anyways because it compares the suicide rate to the general population, not pre-op trans people. That's like comparing the mortality rate for post-chemo cancer patients to the general population and claiming that chemotherapy doesn't do anything. It also doesn't control for quality of results, societal discrimination, etc. The scientist who did the study that statistic comes from said this stuff herself, even.

And therapy has never been proven to alleviate symptoms of GID anywhere near the levels of surgery, hormones, social transition, etc.

You seriously have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>8176327
do you really think this entitled person froze their sperm and that they are also conveniently looking for a woman to bear the child?
>>
>>8176333
Checked and virtual hug. My depression isn't as bad as what you guys have but I feel you. Ive tried therapy and it doesn't work for me Cuz you gotta have motivation and that can be just as hard.

You habe my empathies, I'm not saying as if I know your sitch though
>>
>>8176344
>entitled
You use what word a lot. Why don't you say it about the cister?
>>
>>8176307
I said comparatively.
There's still going to be issues with discrimination, infertility, the emotional possibly permanent damage caused by the issues from childhood, and so on.

These issues can only be dealt with through therapy, but it's quite possible that they can be overcome.

These issues won't even matter without the surgery, because the patient is HIGHLY likely to commit suicide without surgery, and therapy has practically no effect.
I imagine this is pretty well documented, and it's fought in the standards of care to include FFS into it, that it's a necessary surgery for many to live.
>>
>>8176335
No one chooses how they were born to look. It's even disgusting when cis people call surgery 'corrective'
>>
>>8176349
Because you call it cistern and not sister
Why don't we call OP the broster since 'she' isn't a """""real""""" female
>>
>>8176333
GID and depression are different disorders and thus require different treatment you idiot.

>Oh, you have syphilis and say you need antibiotics? Well fuck you, why don't they give me antibiotics for my HIV?

You're retarded.

>>8176335
Transwomen don't choose to go through male puberty either.
>>
>>8176349
She is probably entitled too, but also got lucky
>>
>>8176349
>cister

You keep using that word as if its bad to be normal

I hope this thread is bait to be honest
>>
>>8176331
Ah, so keep going, until you can afford it.
Once you're through with this, do make sure to spite them though, cut contact on bad terms for them, screw them over during something that is important for them.
>>
>>8176356
It's literally not the same thing again. Why do you insist that being trans is as hard as or harder than actual problems in the world.
>>
>>8176183
You should feel glad they didn't beat you so savagely even FFS wouldn't help you, faggot. I know I would if you were my child.
>>
>>8176362
See: >>8176201
>>
>>8176333
Oh boho, you deal with depression?

Depression is a fucking dream compared to dysphoria.
I have "depression" and "anxiety" now, but it's soooooooo fucking easy to deal with compared to what I dealt with before, to the point where it feels hard to believe I'm even qualified to be called depressed.
>>
>>8176364
Can you people fuck off, seriously? OP wants actual help and not you DOUCHE bags makING her feel worse about her situation
>>
>>8176343
Except that compared to the normal population its pre-op and post-op. They both had the same rate with about a .02% difference between them. How can you sit there and say that is not troubling? Sure it's not confined to that community because in these studies, there must be a control group. What better and bigger control group than the population of humanity who aren't transsexual? So again, please tell me I know nothing, when you obviously don't know how a study is conducted.
>>
>>8176363
For a trans woman, having male facial features is a disfigurement that they didn't choose and do not want to have.

For a cis woman who had her face splashed with acid, having a scarred fact is a disfigurement that they didn't choose and do not want to have.

They're the same thing. The only difference is that a trans woman is a victim of nature and inaction whereas the cis woman is a victim of society and action. And I don't see why that should factor in to who deserves surgery and who doesn't.
>>
>>8176323
And pre-op it's like what? 1500% higher? Somewhere around there.
Those statistics arent comparing pre-op vs post-op, it's compared against general population.
>>
>>8176366
>why isn't everyone agreeing with me
>be a dick to everyone
You can't come here and ask for sympathy when you're as hateful a cunt as everyone else
>>
>>8176369
>victim of nature
>victim of society
Arguably the cis woman is a victim of the nature of the man that did that to her
The trans woman is a victim of the society that enables this behavior.

It's not comparable
>>
File: knows.png (51KB, 185x257px)
knows.png
51KB, 185x257px
>>8176363
Because (((psychologists))) and the (((media))) told him that dysphoria is worse than cancer, man. You just wouldn't understaaaand
>>
>>8176370
the general population versus pre-op and post-op. There was no change is the correlation between the two. Pre-op and post-op were both just as high.
>>
>>8176372
I'm pointing out how pathetic that anon is for acting as a victim when all they struggle with is depression.

Take your pills and shut the fuck up, if you claim that therapy hasn't worked for you.
>>
File: 1470302767167.png (514KB, 958x322px)
1470302767167.png
514KB, 958x322px
>>8176367
>>
>>8176378
>pretending to be a hippy, jew exposer, and /pol/ack all at once
Do you need a moment to organize yourself?
You can look at my rarest merchant while you think
>>
Jesus fucking christ, so trannies actually believe their life is a tragedy comparable to war hero's and people who have acid thrown in their face for denying a man's advances?
You fucks need to get a grip or I'm showing this thread to the normal world and damaging your reputation.
>>
>>8176382
Multiple studies have suggested that post-op have significantly lower suicide rates.

Either way, it doesn't matter.
Those who didn't have surgery, "non-op" didn't want the surgery... Those who did have surgery, had the surgery.
You're comparing two groups who are "content" with their decision, and their suicide rates.
>>
>>8176389
>Hyperbole
Fuck off back to /pol/, drama queen.
>>
>>8176384
The only thing I would compare trans to is muslims because of the sheer amount of infighting between who has the worst illness and who is the most oppressed of lgbt.
It's like when muslims kill eachother simply because the victim isn't as devout as the attacker
>>
>>8176366
Did you mean "boo hoo"? Youy want to insult me and can't even spell boo hoo? boho sounds like a homeless dating app. Come back after first grade.
>>
>>8176368
>Except that compared to the normal population its pre-op and post-op.
Cis people are not the same as pre-op trans people.

>They both had the same rate with about a .02% difference between them
Source?

>Sure it's not confined to that community because in these studies, there must be a control group. What better and bigger control group than the population of humanity who aren't transsexual?
Because you're comparing people who don't have this disorder to people who have undergone treatment for that disorder. That doesn't show it's effectiveness, the only thing it tells you is that it's not a 100% effective perfect cure. Which is fine, no medical treatment is.

If you want to examine the effective of a treatment for a condition, you have to compare people with the condition who have undergone that treatment to people with the condition who have not undergone that treatment. That is what tells you how effective the treatment is. Not comparing them to the general population. You don't compare success rates for chemo, heart transplants, neural surgery, etc to the general population. You shouldn't do it for SRS either.

>So again, please tell me I know nothing, when you obviously don't know how a study is conducted.
You clearly don't know the first thing about statistics.

And once again, that study was done concerning SRS, ie genital surgery. Not FFS, which is what this thread is about. So this argument is completely irrelevant anyways.
>>
>>8176392
Except it's the people defending OP who started this hyperbole
See: >>8176255
>>
>>8176393
You make no sense at all, try again.
>>
>>8176396
>Youy
You mean "You"?
You want to insult me, but you can't even spell "you"?
>>
File: jew hunter.jpg (13KB, 322x487px)
jew hunter.jpg
13KB, 322x487px
>>8176386
~giu-giu~

>>8176389
If normalfags saw half the shit trannies post on this board they would unironically vote to have them gassed almost unanimously. Look at >>8175087 or >>8170242
>>
>>8176377
>Arguably the cis woman is a victim of the nature of the man that did that to her
Semantics. That is not what I meant by nature in that context and you know it.
>The trans woman is a victim of the society that enables this behavior.
If anything, she's a victim of a society that doesn't enable it enough. If she had been able to transition as a child this wouldn't even be an issue. Trans people don't hate your bodies because of society, what would even make you think that?
>>
>>8176255
>>8176255
>>8176255

It doesn't matter what I would defend over something else.

It is the parents money

Being a tranny does not entitle you to money.
>>
>>8176396
Million dollar idea anon. Boo, the tinder of the homeless
>tired of normal men/women who have places to live and likely jobs?
>try BoHo, match with thousands of homeless in your area
>the sex you crave, the bed they desire
>sign up today
>>
>>8176397
Please read. Its comparing pre-op AND post-op to the rest of the population. As for treatments and conditions, I could argue that the suicide rate for people with depression and don't have therapy is 65% higher than those who do have depression and go to therapy.

also, source. Enjoy the read.
https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
>>
>>8176377
>>8176405
And once again, I don't see why the cause of the issue should matter when the end result is the same. Both women hate their appearance and it causes them severe distress.
>>
>>8176406
Yes, it's the parents right to screw over one kid while letting the other be entitled.

It's their right. That doesn't stop it being evil as fuck.
>>
>>8176396
>insults someone over spelling
>can't spell himself
Pottery.
>>
>>8176398
Yes, hyperbole.

"Accident" is not acid thrown in somebodys face, in fact, acid thrown in somebodys face is a crime, a planned crime, not an accident.

Accident would be somebody who is in a car accident, slips in the stairs in hits their face on something, or even a medical staff not catching up with a medical condition that causes the patient facial deformity (which is directly comparable to trans people).
>>
>>8176405
>semantics
No anon, semantics is what I was hoping for so I could semantics post
>women who were hit with acid could have chosen not to be that by not doing the thing that led to the result
And
>OP could have never made this post if they had never chosen to do the thing resulting in them wanting to be trans and need givs
>>
File: (you).png (611KB, 1280x720px)
(you).png
611KB, 1280x720px
>>8176183
If you want your parents to feel bad just kill yourself
>>
>>8176300
>FFS can turn a suicidal wreck, into a comparatively happy person, over a couple of weeks.
FFS specifically, not transition in general? Only if it turns out well and makes them pretty and passable, I assume. How many does it turn out well for but not help compared to those who feel better about themselves in weeks?
>>
>>8176404
>gets absolutely btfo and can't produce a single argument against a completely sensible argument
>comes into other threads to cross link and pretend she came out on top
What did you mean by this
>>
>>8176411
How on earth do they even get statistics on this?

They take a group that REALLY want SRS, but refuse to let them have it... And then they compare how many of those committed suicide, to those who they let have SRS?

That's extremely morbid.
>>
>>8176397
both surgeries are purely cosmetic Band-Aids on a larger mental health disorder that is on the same plane as anorexia, bulimia, and other body-dimorphism disorders. In this case it is Gender-dimorphism. OP needs help. Not a Band-Aid, actual help.
>>
>>8176420
>>OP could have never made this post if they had never chosen to do the thing resulting in them wanting to be trans and need givs

Nobody wants to be trans.
>>
>>8176426
Then dont
>>
>>8176183
>i already work two jobs trying to save up
How many does your cister work and how much have she and her fiance put towards their own wedding?
>>
File: tranny bugurt.png (222KB, 828x974px)
tranny bugurt.png
222KB, 828x974px
>grindr dysphagoria is the worstest ailment a womxn can suffer from so you better give me your savings for superficial cosmetic treatments that will satisfy my vanity and help me perfect my LARPing, goyim, OR ELSE!
>>
>>8176427
You clearly don't understand what trans means.
>>
>>8176429
>How many does your cister work
OP said she's a NEET.
>>
File: james kohn.jpg (14KB, 191x252px)
james kohn.jpg
14KB, 191x252px
>>8176423
>she
Did ... did you SERIOUSLY just misgender me, giu?
>>
>>8176431
A loud and wasteful drain on society that shits on anyone even the slightest bit better off?
>>
>>8176433
Well that says a lot.
>>
>>8176411
>lifetime suicide attempt rates

Do you understand what lifetime means, anon? Of course post-srs people will have lifetime attempt rates just as high, if not higher, than the general trans population.
>>
>>8176435
>implying
You're obviously a female, completely eschewing logic and reason and substituting feels
>>
>>8176183
Just take out a loan holy fuck. How much of a child do you have to be to not be able to problem solve. Someone even gave you a solid way to handle this but instead of and your white knights keep on tarding up
>>
>>8176424
no, simply ask the group if they have, have ever, or currently feel the need to end their life. Most people contemplating suicide will go on at length about wanting to do so, or failed attempts, which in turn make the person more upset that they failed at dying.
>>
>>8176422
>How many does it turn out well for but not help compared to those who feel better about themselves in weeks?
If the results turn out well, they're going to be incredibly happy. It's always going to be positive, the only thing that can make it worse is if the surgeon fails with the surgery, causing issues or appearance defects.
>>
>>8176446
You gotta be a real fucking failure to fail at dying. It's as simple as holding your breath
>>
>>8176446
Then those results have no value, as they're not measuring the suicide rate between those who want SRS, but are not allowed to have it, to those who want SRS and gets it.

Some people don't want SRS, and so they aren't going to be any more likely to commit suicide compared to somebody who has SRS because they wanted it.
>>
File: 85f.gif (8KB, 256x264px)
85f.gif
8KB, 256x264px
>>8176440
>I'm planning to spend a significant sum of my parentals' money so Dr. Goldstein can cut my cock off in order to cater to my delusions about my biology not corresponding with my psychosis induced fantasies but you're the irrational one
>>
>>8176439
yes lifetime. however, read page 4 and not just the cover letter.
>>
>>8176449
You can't hold your own breath until you die. You'll go unconscious and start breathing again long before death.
>>
File: giddy juif.gif (3MB, 359x346px)
giddy juif.gif
3MB, 359x346px
>>8176444
>Just take out a loan
>>
>>8176448
I don't believe it. Some people are depressed even when they're pretty.

Anyway how often does FFS not make them pretty?
>>
>>8176459
Not to mention the extreme mental training you must have undergone to shut down the bodies desperate attempts to take control, and make you breath.

Even people who absolutely don't want to drown end up opening their mouth and breath in water.
>>
>>8176459
Not if you hit something when you fall unconcious. Side of a bed, dragon dido, desk, wtc
>>
>>8176454
Trannsies and (((((JOOS))))) BTFO, how will they ever recover??!?!
>>
>>8176462
(((≥)))
>>
>>8176457
What about page 4? All it talks about is how lifetime attempt rates are representative of completion rates and that there are no statistics on completion rates. That doesn't refute what I said at all nor does it support your argument.
>>
>>8176454
Trans is a physical illness not a mental illness.
>>
>>8176471
>All it talks about is how lifetime attempt rates are representative of completion rates
Aren't
>>
>>8176452
read the whole thing, its the transgender community as a whole. Not this side, versus that side. A whole. Just like the do the obese. Just like the do men. Just like they do women. They make a study based on that subset of people as a whole. They do this with smokers. With cancer. With just about every study they do. Hell, they do this with running shoes to see if they actually will make you "thin"
>>
>>8176444
Are you one of those who think you can just take out a loan of several billion dollars, on a 70 year long payment plan, so that you can live without a worry for the rest of your life?

It's extremely difficult to take out a loan, especially one without safety, generally those loans can only be of a fraction of your net value.
>>
>>8176475
Which means the study has no value.
>>
File: gege.gif (612KB, 500x249px)
gege.gif
612KB, 500x249px
>>8176472
>Trans is a physical illness not a mental illness
>>
>>8176462
Funny how /pol/ defends the parents in forcing their daughter into indebting herself.
>>
>>8176481
The parents should beat it out of their SON with a belt.
>>
>>8176471
oh my mistake. it was meant to be page 5, until the end. Read the thing. Don't skim for information to go "oh look see it said this, not that." read until the final concluding paragraph. Read the charts on people aged 18-25 in both communities. Use your brain and read the information, not just skim it. I'm sure at whatever establishment you were taught at they taught you to read, yes?
>>
>>8176485
yes whack those god darned transvetite demons out of them that'll surely work,right? why didn't they think of this sooner?
>>
>>8176492
There sure wasn't this unreal tranny epidemic when they did that.
>>
>>8176496
>>8176485
You are literally the worst kind of person. Or not even a person. You are worse than a jew
>>
>>8176478
With that logic, neither does the study that says sugar, when eaten in excess, will make you fat. The study that shows that straight white men raised in a wealthy family are more likely to rape than those raised in middle to lower class families. Again. These are studies and that is how they are done. If you want to divide up a community as a whole and do a 10 year study into depression, get the funding and do so yourself. Science isn't here to pander to you saying "it is not relevant to my situation because I'm transgender but I want to keep my sexual organs" Its the Transgender community as a whole divided between pre-op and post-op. That's it. not who wants what or who did what. Its simple to keep data from getting cloudy and over complicated. Much like lab rats and experimental drugs. Too many variables and the data may become askew
>>
>>8176485
>tfw no ./pol/ bf to beat me
>>
>>8176479
this
>>
>>8176503
>tfw no pol bf to love
>>
>>8176510
nah, i want someone smart for loving
>>
>>8176507
>>8176479
Mri scans, cistards
>>
>>8176486
I have. It shows nothing about SRS making people more likely to commit suicide, and there aren't any questions about FFS at all, which is what this thread is about.

In fact, in the final page it literally says more studies are needed in the time of suicide attempts related to gender transition status, because this survey does not cover that, and that's the only thing that could show having SRS makes someone more likely to commit suicide.
>>
>>8176512
If you want abuse then just act like a faggot on pol
>>
>>8176513
in the words of all of 4chan "pics or gtfo"
>>
>>8176513
Let me know when trans is diagnosed that way.

Until then, you're just mutilating yourself because you want to.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>8176500
>oй-вeй you evil boyim, wanting men to act like men is worse than the holocaust
>>
>>8176183
>tl;dr op's vanity is more important than HIS Sisters happiness
>>
>>8176521
>Let me know when trans is diagnosed that way.
This. 99.99% of trannies are diagnosed via a fucking QUESTIONNAIRE, there is no brain scan.
>>
>>8176522
Nobody gives a shit what you think people should act like
>>>/pol/
>>
>>8176522
>boyim
I'm a quarter jewish, would you pick me up?
>>
>>8176521
>>8176526
As far as I'm aware, the gender dysmorphic areas of the brain can't be detected in brain scans, only dissection. So of course that can't be used as a diagnosis for GID.
>>
>>8176532
Get yourself a quarter of the factory default Zyklon B package.
>>
>>8176502
Depending on how they are done, no, they don't mean anything.
There's a huge problem with "scientists" making studies to obtain money, and swaying the results to please whoever is paying them/what will get they payed.

You know how fat was condemned to be unhealthy, so that the US started making extremely unhealthy food, and basically made america fatter, because they wanted to promote and protect their products?
Yeah, the studies conducted had no value.
>>
>>8176534
How very convenient. So much for >>8176513 !
>>
>>8176534
>tranny admitting his delusion has absolutely zero physical basis and is being (((diagnosed))) based on feelings
>>
>>8176526
Then invest the money needed for the research to use this as the diagnostics.
Retard.

There's barely any money for science that goes into this, it'll be decades before it's diagnosed through "brain scans".
>>
>>8176522
>wanting men to act like men
t. mangina
>>
>>8176535
>tfw no non-jewish bf to defile me with their non kosher goyim cock
>>
>>8176513
>>8176526
>>8176534
Someone screenshot this shit
>>
>>8176547
Screenshotted the transwreck who told me a trans woman experiencing male puberty was the worst tragedy
>>
File: hi.jpg (104KB, 660x629px)
hi.jpg
104KB, 660x629px
>>8176544
>pls give me your money goy
How about no.
>>
>>8176538
>>8176547
I'm not the anon who was talking about MRIs.
>>8176540
You're retarded and don't understand how diagnostics wok. Deceased biological males who had GID have been shown to have significantly feminized brains. Therefore, living biological males with GID also probably have feminized brains.
>>
>>8176325
This post best post.
/thread
>>
>>8176536
that is why you should listen to publically funded studies, like the one that was given. Not doctor Oz.
>>
>>8176555
Nice asspull faggot.

>Deceased biological males
Sounds like a plan. Please kill yourself so we can accurately diagnose you.
>>
>>8176555
>biological males who had GID
After HRT.

>significantly feminized brains
gay male brains*

>Therefore, living biological males with GID also
Not until you can accurately predict whether someone was trans or not from the brain. Looking at the brains and and spotting correlation doesn't count.
>>
>>8176531
>I FUCK DOGS DOESNT AFFECT YOU
>>
>>8176558
It has no value, just look at what it did, it provided no information at all.

How can you not see that it's a shit study? The only reason you like it is because it plays into your bias.
However, it actually says nothing.

>We studied the suicide rate amongst those who have never been institutionalized and those who have, we found that the lethal rate was the same
>>
>>8176565
Hey canada
>>
>>8176573
Swing and a miss cowboy
>>
>>8176569
>coax trannies into giving them absurd sums of money on a horseshit surgery
>they kill themselves afterwards anyway
>>
>>8176578
life·time
ˈlīfˌtīm/Submit
noun
the duration of a person's life.
"a reward for a lifetime's work"
synonyms: life span, life, days, duration of life, one's time (on earth), existence, one's career
"he did a lot in his lifetime"

Lifetime suicide attempt rates for post-surgery transpeople include suicide attempts from before they got the surgery too, you dolt.
>>
>>8176576
>baseball
>Cowboys.
Wanna spend the night in my space pod?
>>
>>8176587
No, since I bet it involves sodomy.
>>
>>8176590
Just mutual dick holding
>>
>>8176569
ok so his study wasn't complete enough for you ok... how about kids?
"The new study examined data on 180 transgender patients ages 12-29 years matched with non-transgender patients who were seen at the Sidney Borum Jr. Health Center, a Boston-based community health center serving youth. Compared with non-transgender peers, transgender youth were found to have an elevated risk of being diagnosed with depression (50.6% vs. 20.6%); suffer from anxiety (26.7% vs. 10%); had attempted suicide (17.2% vs. 6.1%); and had engaged in self-harming activities without lethal intent (16.7% vs. 4.4%).
“If a person is not being seen for who they are it can be very distressing. So pediatricians present a very important entry point into care and can get youth who need services to the right place,” Reisner said."
>>
>>8176590
>>8176594
I don't fuck on the first date, I'm not a slut
>>
>>8176598
You're a faggot.
>>
>>8176601
No. I'm gay
>>
>>8176606
That's what I said.
>>
>>8176607
Gays and fags are as different as the sun and the moon
>>
>>8176611
They both fuck men. Gas yourself reprobate.
>>
>>8176611
the sun and the moon are different?!?!
>>
>>8176595
That does bring forth some points, as it's testing for something that makes sense.
>>
>>8176618
Homophobes are repressed homosexuals
>>
>>8176627
Insecticides are repressed locusts
>>
>>8176565
The dog can't consent, it probably would count as animal cruelty, it's an actual living creature which is being affected here. apples and oranges, CUNt >>>/pol/
>>
>>8176564
It's before HRT, you dumbass. Studies use both pre-transition and post-transition subjects.
>>
>>8176629
Not an argumentioned. Why are you even on lgbt if not for sweet boipussy
>>
>>8176632
>children can consent
Pedophile spotted
>>
>>8176635
They're still the same results as gay men.

They still form as a result or, rather than being the cause of, trans feelings.
>>
>>8176643
wher ein the FUCK did I mention that in my post you FUCKING MOROn >>>/pol/
>>
>>8176645
Uh what?
No, it's not the same as the "feminisation" gay men have. There's more things to the brain, than simply "the brain", there's way more "parts" and way more complex than the rest of the human body.
>>
>>8176569
>"We studied the suicide rate amongst those who have never been institutionalized and those who have, we found that the lethal rate was the same" please point to where those exact words were used. I can't seem to find them.
>>
>>8176650
/pol/ is great at adding 2 and 2 and getting 6.

>>8176654
>it's not the same as the "feminisation" gay men have
[citation needed]
>>
>>8176650
>screeching semite seething so much he can't even spell
>>
>>8176668
>>8176669
Correction, adding 2 and 2 and getting "6, and it was da joos"
>>
>>8176668
>[citation needed]
You come with your citation claiming they're of the same area, and the same tissue.
>>
File: da j00s.jpg (45KB, 356x600px)
da j00s.jpg
45KB, 356x600px
>>8176681
>>
>>8176682
>I don't have a citation
>I just know it's different from gay cis males
/pol/-tier sourcing.
>>
>>8176689
I'd check out that thread, but it's too creepy for me. So no thanks.
>>
>>8176695
You're the one making a claim, you provide your sources first.
>>
>>8176701
The anon made it to back up his argument
>>
>>8176704
You're claiming trans brains are specifically female.

You don't have a source on that. Only that they're different from cis men in general.

"If not A therefore B" is very shoddy thinking.
>>
>>8176709
MTF brains are female brains in male bodies
>>
>>8176712
No.

t. different anon
>>
>>8176687
LGBTs, ((((((((((JOOS))))))))))), BLUE PILLED COOKS, BTFO, how will they ever recover from this?!?!!1
>>
>>8176721
>autistic screeching
>>
>>8176712
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21467211

Trannies eternally BTFO
>>
>>8176724
LGBTs on SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>8176712
Parroted with all the certainty of a /pol/tard recanting his latest conspiracy theory.
>>
Any male who is circumcised should be forced to become trans because youre already started on your cute little girl clit
>>
>>8176735
Being cut gives you inferior SRS results, retard.
>>
>>8176731
You mean there was a time when they weren't?
>>
>>8176737
>going fully trans
So that people can fuck an inverted nutsack? I'd rather stick it in the Pooper at that point
>>
>>8176739
Silly me, of course not, I forgot that each and every single lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender person is suicidal.
>>
>>8176742
Disgusting sodomite.
>>
File: trannies kts.jpg (63KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
trannies kts.jpg
63KB, 1067x600px
>>8176731
Literally
>>
>>8176746
>it's not sodomy if I'm fucking a man's mutilated ballsack instead of his butt
Apex kek
>>
>>8176757
You're the one who just said he wanted to commit sodomy.
>>
>>8176759
That was a different anon.
>>
>>8176196
Surgery is more important every time, so yeah, I guess OPs parents are retarded.
>>
File: BD.jpg (264KB, 500x656px)
BD.jpg
264KB, 500x656px
>>8176183
>create something beautiful
>it wants to cut itself up and it wants you to pay for it

really made me think
>>
>>8176757
It isn't by definition.

Sodomy is doing it in the ass. If I stick it in your eye it's not sodomy.
>>
>>8177811
>Sodomy is doing it in the ass

You're wrong.

Sodomy (/ˈsɒdəmi/) is generally anal or oral sex between people or sexual activity between a person and a non-human animal (bestiality), but it may also mean any non-procreative sexual activity.[1][2][3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy
>>
>>8176183
Cis female privilege OP, sorry.
>>
>>8176183
your sister is getting married, a common rite of passage and basically what society's unfortunate only purpose for women is (being owned by a man)

you, on the other hand, want completely unnecessary cosmetic surgery

there's no correlation at all
>>
>>8179751
This exactly. The sister gets married and gives them grandchildren, the tranny faggot gets savagely mutilated and produces rancid leakage from his infected wound at best.
>>
>>8179751
Have you no shame? This isn't an issue of feminism.
>>
>>8179818
calm down edgelord
>>
>>8176183
the reason your parents won't give you money is because they know that you think you're better than them while your sister was broken of her individuality and is able to debase herself while making appeals to authority which pleases them
>>
>>8179841
What the fuck, I'm an edgelord for saying the ton of free money for nothing given sister's isn't a form of female oppression?
>>
>>8176363
>why can't you be cis like me?
w e w
e
w
>>
>>8176183
Tell your parents that they are being rude, unfair and possibly homophobic. You deserve to have your body match your true self. If they don't give you the money, take it.
>>
>>8181673
>its ok to steal money that doesn't belong to you
>>
>>8179854
>your sister was broken of her individuality and is able to debase herself while making appeals to authority which pleases them
Then OP can do the same, make some show of submission without giving up her transition.
>>
>>8176183
Would it be more or less acceptable (either to the parents or this board) if the money was being spent on breast implants (to either child)?
>>
>>8176352
They choose to be an unhappy trans.
Stop
Yes
Choose

Consider the following;
1. You are born trans - therefore trans is genetic (clearly not the case)
2. You suffer emotional/social trauma or external influences which causes disorder. Disorders are NOT fixed with surgery. Ever. They are fixed with therapy (fixed does not mean reversed, it means dealt with so that the person accepts themselves and the disorder).
3. You want to be trans (rare but still happens)

So if 1 is disregarded (open that box at your own peril) then 2 chooses NOT to have therapy and 3 chooses to be trans.
>>
>>8185773
Read some Blanchard.
Thread posts: 257
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.