[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /lgbt/. I am straight white(-ish) scum that wants to eventually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

hi /lgbt/. I am straight white(-ish) scum that wants to eventually experiment with a shemale. I say I consider myself straight because of the reasons i will state below.

I want your opinions on this.
Example:
>me
>looking for extremely feminine/convincing trap/tranny (no ethnicity preference)
>Mainly sex with a possibilty of relationship if things go well
>I am whatever your 5/10 or 6/10 is (for the sake of the example)
>Whatever date we go on goes well
>as far as sex is concerned you are treated like a girl (your dick is completely ignored and i don't want your cum on me)

So question 1:
Am i still technically straight? I really don't care if it makes me a bi or whatever i'm just curious on the technicalities

question 2:
How many of you would be ok with this? basically that I am only interested and attracted to your feminine features (as far as sexual activities go)

question 3: if Q2 is a yes
how interested would you be in this?
why not - sure - defintely - will also try for a relationship

I'm not really gonna start dating for another year or two so i'm just trying to get an idea one how the chances are of this happening.

My apologies ahead of time if I in some way offend anyone.

Open to discuss whatever.
>>
Why does it even matter if you're straight or not?
>>
>>8173652
>shemale.
kys
>>
>>8173652
>hi /lgbt/. I am straight white(-ish) scum that wants to eventually experiment with a shemale. I say I consider myself straight because of the reasons i will state below.

don't call them shemales, also if you're attracted to girls with dicks you're not straight, sorry. At the very least you're bi.

>experiment
Use them and toss them aside? I've actually talked with a few transwomen and dude, you don't know half the shit they have to go through everyday just being themselves, the last thing they need is a guy that calls him self "straight" "experimenting" with them. I'm 90% certain they want a stable relationship instead of that garbage.

If you really want to be in a relationship, you have to view them how they should be viewed, as regular women, would you date a regular woman? If yes, then view them as that, encourage them and help them along/support them with their feminisation and inevitable surgery.

You have to view their current genitalia how they view it, as a birth defect. Completely ignore it, don't even look at it.
>>
>>8173681

It doesn't. Like i said I'm curious about the technicalities. Beyond that i am a non-lgbt community member posting in /lgbt/ so i guess some self deprication is in order
>>
>>8173652
>white-ish
Spic spotted
>>
>>8173819

Oops, sorry about that. Really bad at all these pronouns/terms. what would be a proper term than? traps, MtF?

Maybe experiment was a bad term to use. It would still be dating in this case like any other girl but (like with any other girl) i would not be looking for a stable relationship from the get go.

Well i guess i would be a very specific kind of bi then. Is there a shorthand to get that across? like a simple term (like lacto-ovo-vegan but for sexuality) to describe that i also like girls with dicks but only care about the girl part?

again i am really sorry if i come off as a complete asshole.
>>
>>8173844

not really but close enough i guess.
>>
>>8173905
:(
>>
>>8173652
Calling me a shemale is a guaranteed way to get me to never want to do anything with you. Of all the terms to use that's probably the worst. You're probably still straight if you have sex with trans girls and at worst bi. I actually prefer people that pay no attention to my male features assuming you mean penis. I'm pretty sure most transgirls are like that. I would probably be somewhat interested if I met someone irl willing to be with me assuming they didn't seem creepy. You gained a lot of points in my book for not wanting to do anything with my male parts.
>>
>>8173652
yes you are still straight as long as you are attracted to the femininity.

you are not straight when you
> touch or lick her dick
> realize she has beard shadow but continue the date
> see the "man" when you look at her face but keep dating

It's not gay if what you see in front of you is looking like a generic woman.
>>
>>8173937
I am making an amendment to what I said 1 sec ago:
You are deliberately seeking trans woman, so it's gay. Meaning you would be bisexual.

also to Q2
Why would anyone would be against this. That sounds like every transwoman's wish.
>>
>>8173926
You sound like an uppity reddit bitch
>>
>>8173963
I'm hardly an uppity reddit bitch. I've gone to reddit probably 5 times in my life. I tried to answer this kids questions.
>>
>>8173652
What is the point of specifically seeking out transwomen if you don't even want to touch her dick???

Either you're smart enough to lie to make the mtfs feel good:
>>8173926
>You gained a lot of points in my book for not wanting to do anything with my male parts :))))))))

or you should just pursue cis girls that do anal
>>
>>8173926

oh nice, thank you for the input. Again sorry for calling you a shemale, I'm really underinformed on this (embarrassing considering i had some trans friends in the past).

On another note how many MtF's can i expect to also be bi and open to having threesomes? and from that willing to use their penis on the girl? (NOTE: purely hypothetical, i really don't know if i'm even into this)

I guess some explanation is in order. I am in the dying breaths of a pretty bad 9 year relationship. This means that a lot of my curiosity about things that even mildly interested me is peaking now that i am at the front lawn of just doing whatever i want.
>>
File: jesus2.png (409KB, 528x559px) Image search: [Google]
jesus2.png
409KB, 528x559px
>>8173984
Yes, and you neither memed or called anybody a niggerfaggot. Reddit-tier, luv.

Also pic related. Nothing gay about a man fucking a woman. A tiny little prick does not a man make - it's just a little penos, bros - she's still a woman, c'mon.
>>
>>8173990

yeah this is the purpose of Q2. I mean i don't mind if they don't.

as for your other comment: why not both? more chances and in this case we both don't mind so whats the harm?
>>
>>8174015
I generally try to be helpful on /lgbt/.
>>
>>8174022
Ok I was just wondering cause I have to be honest I would want to touch the d if I fucked a mtf so if she didn't like that I would have to bounce unless we were dating beforehand and I actually cared about her
>>
File: but why.gif (4MB, 581x327px) Image search: [Google]
but why.gif
4MB, 581x327px
>>8174062
Oh. I.... I see. (Pic related.)

>>8174071
Are you a virgin? Not meming, trying to help a bro out. But seriously, have you had sex with a ciswoman? Cause,for me at least, there's a like a billion things I wanna do to them: finger them in the ass, slap them, choke them lightly, choke them not so lightly, etc. Most of these things I never do because the girl ain't into it. Sometimes they are and then that's extra fun but no biggie if they aren't. I undestand and respect their limits because I like to play at dominance but I don't actually wanna hurt a bitch. Same with be girlpenor of a transgirl: if she wants it fondled then cool, I'll do that, that's fun - if not then no big deal, I respect that,
>>
>>8174071

yeah i wonder how the ratio looks like with either of our preferences. I also wonder how many are interested in being the meat of the sandwich (being fucked while fucking another)
>>
>>8174107
>1)
>as far as sex is concerned you are treated like a girl (your dick is completely ignored and i don't want your cum on me)
>2)
>same with be girlpenor of a transgirl: if she wants it fondled then cool, I'll do that, that's fun - if not then no big deal, I respect that

see the mixed messages? any girl who hates chasers would think this is a bait and switch
this is why I asked why someone would seek out a transwoman while claiming they had AREN'T interested in doing anything with her penis when you could just seek out a cis woman instead

it turns out you ARE interested in transwomen's penises and you should just say that from the beginning
again I think you were just lying so you didn't get labeled a chaser but WHO would deliberately SEEK out transwomen BESIDES chasers?

being a chaser isn't the immutable scarlet letter 4chan acts like it is and there are trans girls that are probably compatible with you but you have to have be honest so people can make their own decision if they want to engage with you
>>
>>8174228

2 is not OP. I am specifically not interested in the penis in any way.

Also in this case i am asking from the MtF side of things how likely it is to find someone like this. I expect that when/if this actually happens it will be inclusive not exclusive, meaning i would be open to dating cis women and pre vagoo MtF's as long as they are ok with their dicks being virtually non existent until they are literally non existant.
>>
File: touch butt.jpg (23KB, 378x349px) Image search: [Google]
touch butt.jpg
23KB, 378x349px
>>8174228
I see the concern, hence my example with ciswomen, but maybe that example wasn't clear enough. See, I like fingering their buttholes and choking them but ONLY on the condition that they are into it; it's their reaction, them getting off on it, that makes it hot. Just choking a girl that doesn't like it would feel terrible, like I'm hurting someone. Or another example, I fucked a girl that got off on spitting on me. I fucking HATE getting spat on usually, but since it made her gush I was actually into it.

So what I'm saying is that I'm willing to touch the penor (not get fucked or suck it, just fondle a little) if that gets you off. If it makes you drool and moan then it's a huge turn-on for me too. If not and it makes you uncomfortable, it's a turn-off for me. And if me ignoring it or locking it up in a chastity cage or whatever else is what get you hot and bothered, I'm game. In the words of Peter Steele, "I'll do anything to make you cum". :)

tl;dr the other person's reaction and enjoyment is a huge factor in whether or not I like something. So no, I don't just want to touch your dick, relax.

>why someone would seek out a transwoman while claiming they had AREN'T interested in doing anything with her penis when you could just seek out a cis woman instead
Because I am attracted to femininity, and thus anyone who has not just be gifted it, but struggled for it and values it greatly, becomes intersting to me. Plus I LOVE anal. Yeah I guess an "anal-only" cisgirl would make a good silver medal, but transgirls are still gold.

Also, I think that transwomen's confusion on this comes from self-esteem issues. Ya'll have trouble understanding why anyone would prefer you over a cisgirl because you yourselves think ciswomen are "better", and that all you have to offer that they don't have is the penor. Not true. There's lots of little things about a transgirl a cisgirl doesn't have that are cute and awesome and that aren't a cawk. Relax.
>>
>>8174341

it seems we are being confused with one and other. I honestly think you're the better man in this since the tranny in question has more flexibility as to what gets touched.

I just really have no interest/attracrion whatsoever in other penises.
>>
>>8174393
Yeah sorry :)
Also I'm guessing your reluctance stems from lack of experience. I'm certainly not into cocks myself, and the thought of touching dick just on it's own, taken out of context, is disguisting desu. But it's a different matter when you're punding a transgirl in the ass and her little prick somehow gets hard and she BEGS you to stroke her and make her cum...
>>
>>8174411

yeah i get where you're coming from. Who knows if i won't still end up reaching out and stroking her into intense bliss once the moment comes and she is actually begging for it, but that is for when it actually happens. In theory I am at the no-dick policy still.

Also this is all coming from a superficial netflix-and-chill level of thought. A lot of possibilities can open up if it was a loving/established relationship because of compromise or the increased pleasure of being the best for your SO.
>>
>>8173652
Here's a fucking idea, don't say shemale

Literally quit reading there
>>
>>8174699
Hey I'm not the OP but will you be my gf?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.