[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

all trans """people""" are mentally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1485686429396.jpg (9KB, 219x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485686429396.jpg
9KB, 219x240px
all trans """people""" are mentally ill and should be lynched

prove me wrong, losers

>protip: you can't.
>>
>>8172746
Why do you keep posting here you pedo?
>>
File: 1462960455213.jpg (23KB, 344x314px) Image search: [Google]
1462960455213.jpg
23KB, 344x314px
There are two propositions.

The first is that transgenders are mentally ill.

The second is that they should be put to death.

The secod is an opinion and therefore is neither provable nor disprovable. If more context is added to turn it into a logical proposition, ie "kill them because of x,y,z" then it may be a discussion.

Addressing the first statement we run into the fundamental problem of language, that being that all language is ambiguous. Mental illness must be defined to find out if transgenderism is a subset or member of the set of mental illnesses. From here there will be some arbitrary lines drawn, leading to "featherless biped" forms of health and illness. In order to have a constructive definition about the first proposition one of the two must happen first:

-You must form a consice and specific definition of both mental illness and transgender.

or

-You must change from saying general mental illness to something more limited in scope and specifically to the point about your argument.
>>
>>8172803
Just give me my estrogen and nobody gets hurt.
>>
>>8172779
why do you keep giving trolls the attention they so desperately crave, pedoposter?
>>
>>8172746
Will someone please tell me where this picture came from?
>>
>>8172907
it's that guy on shark tank
>>
>lynched
Being vaporized by a nuke is a better way to sudoku, OP. jfc
>>
go ahead
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.