[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hmmm... they didn't include this in Billions on Showtim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0020.jpg (53KB, 620x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.jpg
53KB, 620x500px
Hmmm... they didn't include this in Billions on Showtime:

http://dealbreaker.com/2015/07/sac-trader-who-forced-male-underling-to-take-hormones-and-dress-like-a-woman-kind-of-justified/
>>
>>8170160
>implying someone could even allow this to happen to them without enjoying it
>>
>>8170160
Sounds just like random forced fem erotica, I highly doubt it's true.
Also women don't make better traders than men, in the industry the natural replacement for men is artificial neural networks which the majority of banks, hedge funds, etc. use rather than using actual real traders.
>>
>>8170160
what is the dude up to now? did he stay trans?
>>
Hot

>tfw no wall street sugar daddy to support my transition from an early age
>>
>>8170221
ikr i wish
>>
File: 1457935211703.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457935211703.png
602KB, 963x720px
>>8170160
I don't get it - the author of the article is making this sound like it's a bad thing
>>
> he called Tong “miss,” “whore,” “piece of shit,” and “little girl” in front of co-workers;
Wew
>he shoved whiteboard markers up Tong’s ass
Wow
>he pissed in Tong’s mouth
WHOA
>>
File: 1396244183855.jpg (104KB, 1134x756px) Image search: [Google]
1396244183855.jpg
104KB, 1134x756px
>>8170160
itt: trannies being shit
>>
She clearly wanted all of that to happen, then just decided to repress and freaked out and said it was nonconsensual. I mean, if just for the lawsuitbux, I'd've done the same.
>>
>>8170223
yeah honestly sounds hot
>>
>>8170194
Source? I've never seen anything but experiments in this domain, and it mostly failed from what I've heard.
>>
>>8170186
fetish tier 'trans'
>>
>>8170160
>tfw you will never be that guy
>>
>>8170160
>When reading Literotica goes too far
>>
>>8173345
ANN's for the financial industry were huge during the 90s. They're still pretty big as far as I'm aware and it's quite uncommon to see any investment company or bank NOT using them.
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01501506
>>
>>8170160
Where can't I find a boss like this ?
>>
>>8174198
I don't know any firm that have it as a susbtantial component of its trading desks. Also, the article you linked provides no figures on its breadth of application, and on the very contrary suggests it isn't spread. “Meanwhile (…) are among the many institutions investigating or using the technology”, “Neural networks represent an exciting technology with a wide scope for potential applications (…)”. Its tone pretty much implicates such a thin representation with little doubt, and the author admitted many experiments—it doesn't seem to go substantially further, which matches my own experience—failed, making it a uncertain but promising technology.
>>
>>8170160
This is so gross.
>>
>>8178082
Could maybe just ask on quora lol
That's where I had heard it from. Someone was just saying it's ridiculously common for banks to use ANNs I guess.
>>
>>8178665
Well, this is grossly exaggerated.
>>
>>8178665
>ANNs

Oh God, there is another acronym that I haven't heard of?
Please God, I can't keep up with all the acronyms that these trannies come up with on a daily basis!!
>>
>>8178711
That's because you're PBAGP PCI-E
>>
>>8178711
Artificial neural network.
>>
>>8178796
OMG TYSM!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.