[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to make this trans environment less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: 834950.png (4MB, 2000x1497px) Image search: [Google]
834950.png
4MB, 2000x1497px
What's the best way to make this trans environment less overwhelmingly ultramasculine and heterosexual and more accepting and welcoming for early transitioners and HSTSes?
>>
>>8168421
wtf are you even talking about?
>>
I can get what you mean by it being overwhelmingly heterosexual, but I don't understand how its hypermasculine. Especially considering the good majority of people on /lgbt/ are trans woman.
>>
>>8168421
>buaaahhh poor early transitioners, they have such a hard time
Fuck off. Just make a thread about that tematic and see how it goes. You know, like everybody else does.
>>
>>8168457
Why would you say early transitioners don't have a hard time? Late transitioners enjoyed cis male privilege while early transitioners were bullied and beaten.
>>
>>8168472
I didn't transition until 20s but my girl friends stuck up for people trying to make fun of how effeminate I was. It must suck to live in hostility and no one cares to protect you. If it goes on long enough you might as well stay as the man you were conditioned to be.
>>
>>8168421
There are no early transitioners or late transitioners, there are only transitioners.
Stop trying to polarize transpeople for your political agenda.
>>
>>8168523
It's probably less for a political agenda and more because it's fun and they're bored. Shit I moght even get in on this and I'm trans myself.
>>
>>8168539
I'm too boring to troll well. Good point, though.

I really need some new hobbies.
>>
>>8168523

They're different populations with mostly different problem sets. Most of an early transtioner's daily problems that have to do with being trans will be dealt with in their early life (before 25). From then on it will be the occasional hiccup. A late transitioner, depending on how bad they were when they started, will have daily problems related to being trans for all of their life. Though there are some late transitioners who might have their daily issues resolved by 30 and only deal with occasional things.
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
1. Kick late transitioners out.

That's it.
>>
>>8168421
go back to tumblr, fag. this is transbian territory.
>>
>>8168618
>this much masculine manrage
>>
>>8168608
>/lgbt/ dies because there's only 1 or 2 people left
and they are probably ugly anyway
>>
This in-fighting is fucking hilarious, all call yourself women when all it sounds like is that you're trying to make it into something relatable, like male politics
I don't fucking get it
>>
>>8168472
>enjoyed cis male privilege
I really wish that was true.
>>
>>8168790
>This in-fighting is fucking hilarious, all call yourself women when all it sounds like is that you're trying to make it into something relatable, like male politics

It's not really anything like politics, it's just another way to feel more legitimate
>>
>>8168907
Me too but I'd still want to be a girl. My life and "male privilege" so far have ruined the idea for me.
>>
>>8168924
Yeah. I mean if it was like getting into a ride where there's only fun and adventages like some feminists make it look it would be all OK, but my experience with the so called "male privilege" have been truamatic and soul crushing.
In fact is thanks to that so called "male privilege" that I feel so scard of going out as female in the first place. If people where to notice that I'm trans they would probably treat me like a piece of shit. Serves me well for living in a latinamerican shithole.
>>
You know, I wasn't convinced transgenderism was a real thing before I started visiting this board, but you lot have me convinced

No man could possibly bitch and whine as much about tiny differences of opinion and terminology the way you people do
>>
>>8168421
the ultramasculine environment is why I spend my time on here instead of sites like tumblr
t. ftm.
>>
>>8168977
>No man could possibly bitch and whine as much about tiny differences of opinion and terminology
Do you not visit any other board on this site?
>>
>>8169037
>implying there are cis men anywhere on this site
>>
>>8169037
This. Autistic sperging is a hallmark of 4chan.
>>
>>8169043
>>8169037
But nobody else does it with such genuine retardation
>>
>>8169055
visit /h/ and watch them sperg over "cuckhold" vs "ntr"
>>
>>8169055
Most of the people pushing blanchardism are just memesters.
>>8169075
Lmao thats a thing?
>>
>>8169085
Never underestimate 4chan's capacity to exhibit autistic behaviour.
>>
>>8168421
Why should it ve accepting of you freaks?
>>
>>8168953
>Serves me well for being born male
FTFY : (
>>
>>8169123
Well, it's not like I had any saying on that... right?
>>
>>8169143
No, but the same for being in latin america...
>>
>>8169520
I could leave and be an immigrant in the USA. I heard that place is ideal for immigration.
>>
>>8169538
>implying the US is accepting every sort of wandering beaner
Those days are over, Cuahtemoc.
>>
>>8169551
Really? I couldn't tell. This new president guy you had seem to be pretty open borders to me.
Thanks for the quick rundown.
>>
>>8168953

I'm sorry, senpai. One of my uncles posted some little evangelist preacher kid talking about trannies and gays to the family WhatsApp group. I'm lucky to be far from that hellhole, though not lucky enough to have escaped the influence it exerts through my parents.

t. Latin American born in the US.
>>
>>8169599
That sounds awful. I'm glad you're away from that environment.
>>
>>8169664

One of my aunts seems cool with the LGBT business though. It makes me wonder what life would be like if she had been my mother instead of her brother being my father. But yeah, it's nice to be away from that toxic garbage. I was a neurotic mess with just my parents, I have no clue how bad things could have gone if I had been raised over there.
>>
why even bother
>>
>>8169776
Kind of this.
It's not like this place has any common decency to begin with. And in fact I'm ok with that.
If you want a hug go to reddit or something.
>>
>>8169823
>>8169776
You two seem like you need a hug.

*hugs*
>>
>>8169835
I won't lie to you, I don't get enough hugs on a daily basis. I read that you need at least 9 of those daily, and certainly I don't get more than 2 or 3.
That doesn't mean this should be place to get them. 4chan has the adventage of being an anonymous forum where everyone can say whatever the fuck they want, even if it's the dumbest and offensive thing there is. It also has the disadventage of being an anonymous forum where everyone can say whatever the... Well, you get the point.
>>
>>8170006
>tfw you get less than one hug per week...

*cries softly*
>>
>>8170040
I wish I could give you a real hug. Certainly the digital version is just a bastardization of the superior analog one.
Call me a hipster all what you want, but analog>digital.
>>
>>8168421
Remove it from 4chan.
>>
>>8170071
>Call me a hipster

I think Luddite is the word you are looking for

>>8170040
I haven't been hugged, or touched, for that matter in 5 years.
I don't like being hugged.
Or touched.

>inb4 "autist!"
>obviously
>>
>>8174773
Do you like internet hugs?
>>
>>8168421
4chan is dominated by far-right cis straight dudes. It will always be like this because they thrive on edginess.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.