[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Give male child unambiguously female name >get mad when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1483991315383.png (209KB, 419x551px) Image search: [Google]
1483991315383.png
209KB, 419x551px
>Give male child unambiguously female name
>get mad when they end up a tranny

What did my parents mean by this?
>>
>>8168419

>give MtF child an unambiguously male name
>give cisgender straight male child an unambigiously female name

What did my parents mean by this?
>>
File: heehee.gif (3MB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
heehee.gif
3MB, 240x240px
>>8168419
is that you Ashley (male)?
>>
>>8168470
No. I am a sand nigger.
>>
>>8168517
will you be my sand nigger gf?

t.sand nigger
>>
File: 1491631989300.jpg (44KB, 960x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491631989300.jpg
44KB, 960x700px
>>8168549
But anon, that's haram as fuck.
>>
File: 1627388940569.jpg (87KB, 643x853px) Image search: [Google]
1627388940569.jpg
87KB, 643x853px
>>8168558
>But anon, that's haram as fuck.
everything can be haram, the apple adam ate was haram. but he's not in hell right now for it.
>>
>>8168574
>>8168558
(i'm not actually a muslim btw i'm agnostic)
>>
>>8168458
>cisgender straight
how do you know? and what were the names? just agree to switch with your brother's female name if he doesn't like having a chick name.
>>
>>8168470
>Ashley (male)
i-isn't that common?
>>
>>8168583

>how do you know?

Because he's a high school senior with a tranny for a sibling? Our parents don't approve LGBT, but they don't do much to prevent me against being LGBT (that might be because I'm not doing much though; beyond HRT I'm not doing anything). He was also upset when I told him that he might have missed out on being 6'2" because his fat increased his levels of estrogen. His lack of a girlfriend is also due to a lack of practice and possibly a family culture of not encouraging dating.

>and what were the names?

I'm not going to say the names, but I will say that I was joking a bit for the purpose of the thread. Because while my name is definitely males only, in the country where my parents are from, my little brother's name is just another variant of John. In English with the same spelling, it's exclusively a girl's name. She said she would have named him something else if someone had told her it's a girl's name here.

>just agree to switch with your brother's female name if he doesn't like having a chick name.

I was honestly bothered when my dad said the insurance company was going to raise the car insurance rate because they misregistered my little brother as a girl due to his name. It reminded me that when I'm put on the insurance plan, I'll be registered as male. Whereas if I had transitioned as an adolescent, I would go straight in as female. Like it should have been me.

I don't think he dislikes his name enough to change it, besides the both of us exchanging names or just me taking his would confuse things unnecessarily.

>>8168601

Not where I've lived. Maybe in Scandinavia it's common.
>>
>>8168764
>I was honestly bothered when my dad said the insurance company was going to raise the car insurance rate because they misregistered my little brother as a girl due to his name.
how did that happen? the insurance people assumed female because of the name?
>It reminded me that when I'm put on the insurance plan, I'll be registered as male. Whereas if I had transitioned as an adolescent, I would go straight in as female.
couldn't you have changed your id before being put on the plan?
>>
>>8168601
I met 2x Ashley at highschool 1x school had 1x girl 1x school had 1x male locale Australia sample size 2 ratio 1:1 seems pretty common
>>
>>8168764
Jan?
>>
>>8168884
You won't have met the entire school though, so that's a biased sample. To estimate whether you met more boys or more girls, what etiology are you?
>>
>>8168419
>ywn have a girl's name
>ywn be bullied by tall, athletic girl because of your name and prettyboy looks
>she will never wrestle you down and tease you for fighting, and squealing like a girl
>after that day, you'll never be hers and she'll never protect you from all the bullies

Is there like a Make-a-Wish thing that can make this happen?
>>
>>8168939
Jesus why do we all have the same fantasies? I'm starting to think that bi transgirls are an entirely different orientation altogether. Like some sort of tall-sexual. Or perhaps Authoro-sexual.
>>
>>8168939
>Is there like a Make-a-Wish thing that can make this happen?
Yes, it's called transition, although it only does the first one for sure.
>>
>>8168820

>how did that happen? the insurance people assumed female because of the name?

I assume that must have been the reason.

>couldn't you have changed your id before being put on the plan?

I haven't been put on the plan yet since I don't have my license. That's despite me being 22 and my brothers getting theirs by 18. For me to have my documents changed to female before being put on the plan, I would either have to change them now and deal with people laughing at me for being a visible tranny until I save up for FFS, or save up the money for FFS without the use of a car so I can then have my documents changed. Neither is really practical. I'm just lamenting how things could and should have been.

>>8168901

No. That's extremely close though. If you guessed again you would get it right.

>>8168939
>>8168962

I like tall girls, but I don't remember wanting something similar to that fantasy.
>>
>>8168574
>>8168558

can we have a haram thread pls
>>
>>8170830
Yes, haram actions, but my member is 100% halal ;)
>>
>>8168419

They meant that before you were born they'd love you whether you're a boy or a girl and so they named you a girl when you came out a boy and now they're upset the boy they named a girl is a girl.

Geez OP its simple.
>>
>>8168419
What name actually is it, op? I'm curious
I tried to think of any but I know either male, female or gender-neutrals
>>
>>8168419
They wanted you to be an angry young man who knows how to fight.
They weren't expecting you to like it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.