[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question: Is it possible to find mtf wifey material,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4207.jpg (140KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4207.jpg
140KB, 640x640px
Serious question:
Is it possible to find mtf wifey material, or are they all absolutely batshit crazy?
A-asking for a friend...
>>
>>8167182
They are batshit crazy, but some of them might be wife-able after getting their BDD dealt with.
>>
>Hey serious question, does every member of this group fall under a stereotype?
>>
>>8167182
it's impossible. sorry
>>
>>8167195
>sterotypes don't real
>>
>>8167182
I know some cute, non-crazy and down to earth mtfs
But they're not on 4chan
>>
File: 012_1492642763510.gif (486KB, 387x368px) Image search: [Google]
012_1492642763510.gif
486KB, 387x368px
>>8167182
It's possible but you need to realize that typically transgender people are constantly stressed out about their identity and as in all youth, these issues will show up seriously in adulthood. Lack of confidence or self esteem, insecurity, self destructive behavior, depression and suicidal ideation, all that. Essentially it will be like dating the quiet and somewhat homely girl from your high school who had a rough childhood, and she seems like a damn handful, but when she smiles, it's beautiful and radiant and genuine.
Or maybe it won't be like that. People are different.
>>
>>8167245
tbhon op should just date an agp. then it can be like dating a perfectly subby, feminine chick who loves sex and making herself girly for you. but the rest of the time she can be a bro and it's like living with your best friend.
>>
>>8167191
<imblyminge bdd is real
>>
>>8167285

>implying it's not

>>8166195
>>
>>8167276
You forgot the part when she's not attracted to him, which will inevitably kill the relationship. Or maybe not, some AGPs like sillyhonme seem to manage.
>>
>>8167296
people call me bdd but i am not, so idkkkkk about that tbqhwy familiariino
>>
>>8167297
>meta-attraction
>not attraction
>>
>>8167182
Yeah, but they can get pretty much any guy they want.
>>
>>8167334
That's not true at all. As an MtF I need to be grateful even if a guy treats me as a human being, or gives me attention.
>>
>>8167235
Hmmm this makes all kinds of sense.
W-where would a find a cute only-as-crazy-as-myself grill?
>>8167276
I already don't care about agp/trutrans (because, why tf would I?).
>>
>>8167334
I have pretty good stats, desu.
Attracting a mate isn't my struggling point by any means
>>
>>8167388
You can't find them
You have to meet them randomly

They also all had srs, so it's probably not your thing anyway
>>
>>8167428
And the ones who still have their dick get snatched up immediately. There's too much competition.
>>
>>8167388
if you end up dating an hsts you might as well be dating a cis girl.
>>
>>8167441
I have a nice career and car and physique and facial aesthetic.
I feel good about my odds.
Plus I lay pipe like a motherfucker.

I guess I will just fucking with random bitches until I find my unicorn
>>
>>8167449
Good for people with aversions to birth control who don't want kids
>>
>>8167441
No, they're the crazy ones
Every transgirl who just wants to be a normal girl doesn't want to have a dick
>>
>>8167506
what kind of man wants that instead of an agp gf?
>>
>>8167182
All real women are Batshit Mental. All trannies are Batshit Mental+1. If you haven't wrked this out yet, then there's no hope for you anon. Uhm, I mean for your friend. Yeah.
>>
File: hatsune miku01152.jpg (27KB, 237x228px) Image search: [Google]
hatsune miku01152.jpg
27KB, 237x228px
>the guy I like says I'll make a wonderful wife for someone else
>>
>>8170774
better than being told you're too much of a guy buddy to date.

why did he think you'd be such a good wife?
>>
Most of us I've spoken to are totally fucked up. You'll rarely find a decent one, but they exist. Too bad it's basically shiny Pokemon hunting.
>>
>>8170774
be my wife
>>
>>8170779
I think it was because I like to cook?
>>
Are you willing to take a twinkhon with big man shoulders, splotchy skin with stretch marks and a dudely personality?
>>
>>8167182
I like to think that I'm wife material with the exception of the fact that I'm always working and have no time for a relationship. I'm not crazy or neurotic. I just need to cuddle every night.
>>
>>8170774

How long have you known each other?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.