[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other gay and trans people feel they've been robbed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: whmdstveyalldv.png (238KB, 372x363px) Image search: [Google]
whmdstveyalldv.png
238KB, 372x363px
ftm gay guy here. i notice that a concept that ties in with my crushing dysphoria, is the fact that i've never been able to express my sexuality that well. any sort of relationship I could've had with a guy would be perceived as straight by him and everyone else. i don't want to live a lie, and it feels gross being in the body of a girl with another man. It's not right to me. it's staved me off from personal and romantic relationships for such a long time because i know my sexuality and gender in hand, wouldn't be taken seriously. am i the only one who seriously struggles with this?
>>
>>8166925
>it feels gross being in the body of a girl with another man
how so?
>>
File: 1473356931334.png (231KB, 543x303px) Image search: [Google]
1473356931334.png
231KB, 543x303px
>be grill so wait for people to approach you
>tfw no one does because they see you as a boy
>don't know anything about flirting
>social retard so never catch up on subtle signals
>>
>>8166952
it feels gross in general being a girl, but being a girl romantically involved even more just sucks shit on a lot of levels. i dont know how to particularly articulate myself, but the thought just makes me very very uncomfortable.
>>
>>8167037
interesting, i'm mtf and i don't particularly feel gross as a boy with a girl. i'd feel better as a girl with a girl, not it's not outright gross without. as a boy with another boy it is. i'd need to be a girl for that.
>>
>>8166925
Same. And then I feel like a beta male cuck for being sexually frustrated, since no cis woman I know is ever sexually frustrated, so I get even more frustrated that my gender is being invalidated by the world and its sexual dynamics.
>>
>>8167058
>i'm mtf and i don't particularly feel gross as a boy with a girl
AGP
>>
>>8167127
a*ps can feel gross. op is aap and he does.
>>
>>8166925
i know how you feel OP, and i'm going to dump this story here even though it probably won't make you feel better:
>be closeted gay ftm
>never had a real relationship, only drunkenly made out with a lesbian friend one time
>thought i finally accepted the volcel life
>last week
>meet qt straight guy
>talk for hours, hit it off, whatever, no problem
>hardly even think about dysphoria or gender when im focused on another person
>only one thing--
>whenever he tries to initiate any kind of physical contact i shy away instinctively, even stuff like hand holding, always keep at least a few inches of distance
>want to just push through it, but not sure if that would come back to bite me in the ass later on
>mfw no face
>>
>>8166925
Straight ftm and same. Especially since I don't want to be seen as in a "lesbian relationship". Thinking about just holding off on relationships til I'm midway through transition. It's really frustrating though, especially not to even have someone to kiss.
>>
>>8167157
on what level is op aap?
>>
>>8166925
ftm and same. I've always been bisexual but as I got older I ended up leaning toward dating girls just because it didn't feel as gross. They were always more than willing to take the "female" role in the relationship and I could pretend in my head like I was a boy in a straight relationship when the conditions were right.

But even then, I've never actually done the do with anyone because I really can't stand the idea of my body being involved in sexual activity in any form. I'm afraid that if it ever came to it I wouldn't even be able to get aroused by the situation out of disdain. Thankfully my current girlfriend lives in another country and we just have a ldr, I don't know how much longer I can keep putting her off though. When we got together she seemed borderline asexual in her lack of interest in sex and I was like "jackpot" but she's slowly becoming a succubus or something... nightmare.
>>
>>8167058
Pseudo heteronormativity. I can see through your trans disguise biscum
>>
>>8168586
but the difference between two girls and two boys? and how was i hiding bi anyway?
>>
>>8168531
uh... the first level?
>>
>>8167094

Of course cis women get sexually frustrated. Haven't you had to deal with that really strict, abrupt, irritable old lady who nobody likes because she's so lacking in understanding? Maybe she was your teacher, maybe she was at the office of motor vehicles. They're all like that because a dick hasn't fucked them in years.
>>
File: 1466078448109.jpg (79KB, 850x776px) Image search: [Google]
1466078448109.jpg
79KB, 850x776px
>>8166925
Les Mtf and I know that feel, OP.
Every woman I see that Im attracted to I instantly get this sickening, depressive feeling in the pit of my stomach because I know that even if I was anywhere near attractive, thanks to this shitty body Ill never be seen as an actual woman. There will always be an asterix next to the word woman in the minds of every person I meet. Even if I do meet a woman that likes me I can never trust that they or anyone else around me sees me as a woman. From what I hear from here, most lesbians are outright hostile to transwomen.
The baggage of "which one is the man" that lesbians have to deal with, I dont think I could handle that. I dont know, man. I dont think I could take the problems this would present dating another woman and dating a guy is out of the question.

Shit fucking sucks, mate.
>>
>>8167437
I don't get it.
Your an FTM that is straight but in the closest as gay ?

This straight guy that was hitting on you ? He knew you where an FTM ?
>>
File: jsf87484525.png (66KB, 308x289px) Image search: [Google]
jsf87484525.png
66KB, 308x289px
>>8168891
hey friend, i'm so sorry. out of all the trans people in the community, it really is true that trans lesbians often get stuck with the short end of the stick. i've seen how vicious and rude cis lesbians can be. i really hope one day you find a lady who will accept and love you, as the woman you are
>>
>>8169038
Thank you. I honestly wish I could be straight sometimes and I have tried to make myself straight but its pretty much impossible. Either that or I haven't figured out how to do that yet.
I have gotten myself comfortable with the idea ofbeing with a femboy. But they would have to be so physically feminine that they may as well be women. Close enough, I guess.
>>
>>8166925

>Any other gay and trans people feel they've been robbed of experiencing their sexuality at times?

All the time, tbqh! I'm a bi MtF and girls have been trying to have sex with me since 9th grade. One girl even opened up her shirt to reveal her breasts in a black lace bra once. All these weird occurrences just freaked me out and pushed me away. When I tried to imagine what their probable fantasy of how they wanted this to go, I realized they wanted me to be the man in the relationship and that was specifically the cause of me seeking distance from them.

I felt attracted to guys as well, but I had done my best to ignore it for a number of years because of conditioning. When I did finally try to figure out where I stood with guys, I made a faux pas that cut the self-exploration short out of embarrassment and I settled upon being straight.

With having decided I wasn't attracted to men and feeling repulsed by women I was content with living in celibacy voluntarily.

Since I'm a late transitioner who doesn't pass, I've never had sex and I won't until I pass. Though I'm 22 already. I honestly think it might never happen. I sometimes wonder if I would have transitioned earlier if I had accepted I was bi from the moment I noticed my attraction to guys for two reasons. One, having already accepted I was bi, accepting I was trans would be easier for having already accepted something hard to accept and two, it's just easier to have boyfriends as a girl.

Even if I were a cis guy, it would be better. I would already have my life together. I've got neither the life of an early transitioner MtF or of a cis male.
>>
>>8169116
>Late transitioner
>I'm 22 already.

You're kidding right?
I didnt start until like 28and I am actually unpassable.
Not to play oppression olympics but you cant be that bad looking unless your biological parents are Dolph Lundgren and Sylvester Stallone.
>>
>>8166925
Same dude. I am a bi ftm with a preference for dudes. There is this guy I'm friends with and I semi like him but I know he would never even think about dating me if I was a cis dude. If I tell him I'm trans he's probably gonna just keep seeing me as a girl anyway.

When I feel like I wanna express my sexuality it just feels wrong. It feels shameful. Like I'm just some cis girl that's faking it all,

I am kind of a top when it comes to gay relationships but it I would never be taken seriously because I'm ftm. It feels like they would just wanna fuck me and see me as a girl.

Feels fucking bad man.
>>
>>8169173

My father has a pretty big head. I don't have the same shape that he does, but I get the impression it's big. My mother also has a strong jaw for a woman, which you can imagine is magnified to a disaster for me with testosterone exposure. My jaw doesn't flare out at the back like some people's do (thank God), but my chin and jaw are still so much wider than they used to be. My cheekbones are also tremendously pronounced in a way they never would have been if I had transitioned early. There's a very big difference between my face in pre-puberty pictures and me even now, 20 months into HRT. The most feminine thing about my face would have to be my eyes, but that's not enough to pass.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.