[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so depressed. I'm an MtF, semi-passable. But I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1481340131780.png (482KB, 1000x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1481340131780.png
482KB, 1000x1214px
I'm so depressed. I'm an MtF, semi-passable. But I've been on /soc/ and /r9k/ and basically sending pictures to people via kik of me in sexual poses and doing provocative things. It felt really good at first but now I just feel like a rent out whore. I'm even going out today to have a one night stand, losing my V-card to someone I met yesterday.

I'm out of control and can't stop no matter how much I hate it.
>>
>>8166256
>Waaaaaaah why do I need to be responsible n' shit?
You chose it all.
>>
>>8166256
You don't have to go if you don't want to.
>>
>>8166256
I don't know what to tell you. You never do things you don't actually want to do though.
>>
>>8166256
If you're doing things just for validation you should probably just stop. You already found out someone will have sex with you. You already know some people find you attractive. I don't know what to tell you. At the end of the day you will do what you want to do.
>>
>>8166285
I don't know why I need validation so badly. Is this common for people who transition? This constant desire to be told you look like a girl? It's like I'm still trying to convince myself.

>>8166275
I want to and I don't. It's a weird kinda good and bad thing. It feels good in the moment but afterwards, like I said, I feel like just a rent out whore.
>>
>>8166297
Yeah it's really common for people that transition. I mean just look at all the people that do it. I mean chances are you're attractive enough if people compliment you on your pics and especially if someone will have sex with you. Does the good feeling in the moment outweigh feeling like a whore after? If it does just go for it.
>>
>>8166297

If you want to stop yourself from going out on that one night stand, you could just think of the guy as a dirty chaser who will say anything to fuck a tranny and then go back to fucking cis women because you really aren't a woman in his eyes.
>>
>>8166325
It used to. But the more and more I do it, the less fulfilling it becomes. I don't feel like a person, I feel like a trophy that people like to gawk at. Needless to say it's not very good for self confidence
>>
>>8166345
Well then try to stop doing it. You are a person and you shouldn't do things that make you feel like less than a person.
>>
File: 1488125061679.png (76KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
1488125061679.png
76KB, 400x280px
>>8166345
If something stops being positive for you, stop it. You're not having fun posting lewds online so don't bother. It's not some evil, sleazy thing you did. All that happened is one ape took a photo of itself, transmitted it online and other apes fiddled their genitals to it for a while until they stopped.

Relax, you were always a person.
>>
File: be-careful.jpg (29KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
be-careful.jpg
29KB, 640x640px
>>8166256
>I'm out of control and can't stop

find a meeting instead of going out today
https://www.sa.org/meetings/
>>
>>8166297
You're obviously a slut who wants to do these things, stop making threads about stupid fucking decisions and filling our board with trash
>>
>>8166820
Don't be a cunt to them. Our board is filled with worse shit than this.
>>
>>8166297
>I don't know why I need validation so badly. Is this common for people who transition? This constant desire to be told you look like a girl? It's like I'm still trying to convince myself.
No it's pretty typical for girls in general. Get yourself a nice genuine friend or two who likes you unconditionally for who you are.

Don't lose your v-card to some random, please.
>>
>>8166973
I feel like expanding because maybe I'll actually get through to OP.
Genuine friends = Healthy meal
Posting nudes = Sugar

The attention whore only eats fast carbs(attention) that run out fast and needs to constantly refill. Healthy people uses stable and long-term sources of validation, and like the person who eats a proper meal, will last much longer and be happier.

Some anons say that your happiness has to come from within but after half a decade of NEET'ing I don't think it's possible to be happy without other people. You just have to find good people.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.