[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.elle.com/life-love/a4460 6/transgender-child-kimb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 29

File: kai.jpg (212KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
kai.jpg
212KB, 1600x800px
http://www.elle.com/life-love/a44606/transgender-child-kimberly-shappley/

I just read about Kai and I want to apologize to every one who feels they're transexual and are afraid in this day & age of Trump and being oppressed by so-called Christians and other transphobic assholes. Reading that story really changed my mind. We must learn to unconditionally love others regardless of how different we all are.
>>
>>8164720
Repression is the right choice

It's the duty of everyone too slow to early transition.
>>
>>8164720

>tfw see early transitioner and not triggered for once

Thank God.
>>
>>8164720
>reads the article
>family was ostracized from their religious community over letting her kid transition
>>
...well, shit.
I don't mind ignoring the idiots on this board that spout anti-lgbt bullshit, but stuff like this just pisses me off.
>>
>>8169148
...to clarify, I mean the bullshit they have to go through just to be happy without their community dejecting them.
I'm really happy about their relationship though.
>>
>>8164720
I was terrified because I know a little trans girl who's blond and named Kai, and her mom is the kind of person who would go and tell her story, but it's apparently not her.
>>
File: 1392310868513.jpg (57KB, 386x371px) Image search: [Google]
1392310868513.jpg
57KB, 386x371px
>>8166240

Never mind, I got triggered by reading the article. Why was I stupid and cowardly?
>>
>>8169370
It wasn't your fault you weren't the kind of trans girl who is obviously feminine as a kid.
>>
File: 1400207397252.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
1400207397252.gif
47KB, 306x469px
>>8169390

That's not the issue. If I had had the backbone to do what I wanted all those times I wanted to the girly things that I knew others would disapprove of, my situation would be much better today. At the very least I could say I tried.
>>
>>8169490
I'm sorry. What were the girly things you wanted to do anon?
>>
>>8169490
Still, eventually you did, and that's more than some people ever do. That takes a shitload of courage. Give yourself some credit.
>>
>>8169553
Better question is why it bothers you so much.
>>
>>8169390
>Implying that has anything to do with it.
They'll just assume you're gay, since you can't be a girl.
>>
>>8169594
Explain.
To a victim of child abuse, mind you.
>>
>>8169553
>>8169594
Fuck off pedo spammer. Stop posting pics of kids you want to fuck you sicko.
>>
File: cf.jpg (54KB, 921x517px) Image search: [Google]
cf.jpg
54KB, 921x517px
>>8169576
>LOL I FUCK DOGS DOESNT AFFECT YOU
>>
>>8169618
It affects the dog.
That's avoiding the actual question, though.
>>
>>8169630
>fucking a dog affects the dog
>chemically castrating a child doesn't affect the child
Transtard logic
>>
>>8169632
It's one deranged tranny that's long overdue a permaban who constantly accuses people of being pedos when the moral legitimacy of child transitioning is questioned. I was just as confused when he first unleashed his autism at me.
>>
>>8169633
It's the child's choice. Not so much the dog's. Still not answering the question.
>>
File: 52e.png (323KB, 584x717px) Image search: [Google]
52e.png
323KB, 584x717px
>>8169649
>children can give consent
>>
>>8169633
>retard ruined the other thread and now he's shitting up this one
>>
>>8169649
>children aren't mature enough to drink but they're mature enough to decide their hormonal makeup and genital mutilation
>>
Looks like the gang from >>8168185 is back here. It's like 24/7 professional baitforce tbqh.
>>
>>8169641
That's misconstruing what dysphoria is. It's not just an "I'm a girl now" type of thing. There's a process that includes professional mental analysis. Have you ever tried getting a kid to put in the work to something involving just their imagination? It's a frustatingly futile effort.
A lot of people seem to think it's a spur if the moment decision, but that's just not true.

Also yeah I'd have a problem with it, 5-year-olds don't have a sex drive, so howthefuck. But also, being trans isn't about intercourse, it's about the id.
>>
>>8169657
Well in some sense when it comes to sex the other person has incentive to trick, persuade, overpower, etc. the other person. They get a legitimate immediate and positive reward for abusing someone.
When it comes to gender there's no real pleasure or gains accrued by anyone involved other than the child involved.
>>
>>8169654
Not to sex, obviously. Quit purposefully being dense.
>>
>>8169661
Oh yes, simplified analogies are absolutely foolproof. So are you guys going to answer my question? Or just keep on with pedantic bullshit?
>>
File: 1466090835819.jpg (37KB, 461x438px) Image search: [Google]
1466090835819.jpg
37KB, 461x438px
>mom I want to become a girl
>okay son tomorrow we're scheduling a meeting with dr. Goldstein and he'll put your puberty on halt so you'll never develop into a normal adult male and become an infertile freak in a micropenis and when you're 18 we'll cut you peepee and balls off and legally change your sex into female

>mom I want to become a dragon
>okay son tomorrow we'll set up a plan to turn your skin into permanent green scales and surgically attach wings to your back and artificially lengthen your jaw and cranium and get dragon-like dental implants and by the time you're 18 we will change your legal status into a dragon
>>
>>8169711
You didn't ask me any question you namefagging cancer.
>>
>>8169722
Well then, I'll ask you as well. Why does it bother you?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phyqYbmiWUo

Daily reminder this is an accurate description of 99% of trannies on this board
>>
>>8169740
Did you read the article? They were actually pretty religious.
If they grew out of it, good for them I guess, but in most cases it just seems to lead into escalating depression and suicidal thoughts. As a parent, I'd imagine that would be an easy decision from which to pick from.
>>
>>8169740
>AGP trannies have a fetish for turning boys into girls and girls into boys.
And where is this occuring exactly? This isn't a thing, it's just /pol/ making shit up.

Also the whole "they could just be gay" can also be used in the opposite sense. They could just say they're gay as a way of coping with trans feelings which happens all the time. I always used the gay-excuse as a way to act more feminine without as much social repercussions.
>>
>>8169784
>Something like 90% of kids
Wrong. It's 78%.
Idiot.
>>
>>8169657
You miss the most important point. Gender, like sex and orientation, isn't a choice. It is hardwired into the brain. Just like orientation can be different than sex, so can gender be different too.

>>8169661
The child isn't choosing that, they are responding to built in programming in the brain.

>>8169784
Citation please?

The truth is children who meet the GD criteria in the DSM-5 don't desist in their prefered gender.
>>
File: talmudvision.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
talmudvision.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>8169803
>(((built in programming in the brain)))
If you wanna call it that.
>>
>>8169784
That's actually pretty false. Dr. McHugh is a terrible source.
It's a lot less boring than an alarmist article, but if you want to check out actual medical sources, the APA is your best choice-
http://www.apa.org/about/policy/transgender.aspx
>>
>>8169818
So if sexual orientation and gender aren't hardwired in the brain, then heterosexuality isn't either, meaning that it's not the natural state of human beings to feel atracted to the opposite sex.
I guess we don't fully understand human nature after all.
>>
>>8169839
>if acquired mental pathologies aren't hardwired, then natural state isn't hardwired either
Really fries dem onions
>>
>>8169740
>AGP trannies have a fetish for turning boys into girls and girls into boys.
I assure you we do not. I find just the thought of kids being ftm'd disgusting.
>>
>>8169839
I mean, I know there's sarcasm in there, but we really fucking don't. It's almost embarassing.
>>
>>8169852
THAT'S RIGHT GOY CHILDREN MUST BE STERILIZED YES YES ISRAEL YES
>>
>>8169845
I didn't knew we had a shrink on this thread.
Please doctor, illustrate us in the following subject. What constitute a mental disease? And btw saying "things people do that I don't like" isn't an answer.
>>8169849
If by we you included yourself then, why even bother to call someone crazy to begin with? I mean we don't know jack shit about human nature, so perhaps that guy who says he talked with buddha and jesus at the same time in the superior dimension only he can percieve it's telling us the truth, right? Because we don't know nothing about the human nature, so the human cna be whatever the fuck we want it to be. But I would bet you have a thing or two to say about what the human nature is, so please, illustrate us too.
>>
>>8169877
>Please doctor, illustrate us in the following subject.
I gladly will my dear patient. Cissexuality and heterosexuality are firmware while transgenderism is malware. Hope I helped.
>>
>>8169818
We are mammals. Look up and down the whole mammalian tree. How is it that males and females of each species know how to reproduce? Nobody tells them how. They have that programming built in. It's the same in humans. This is the gender we are talking about.
>>
>>8169882
Actually this isn't true in the case of high apes, humans (and chimps, gorillas, orangutans etc) don't instinctively know how to fuck like dogs or cats do, they have to learn it somewhere.
>>
>>8169877
I've yet to call anyone crazy. I just try to figure out what the issue is at it's core and see if there's a solution. Even then it's up to them if they feel they have a problem. I'm certainly not gonna force them to live any particular way, but I can at least point out that it can be an issue, and that their hatred might be misdirected.
>>
>>8169715
>ADG shaming
>>
>>8169887
citation please. I know I came with the programming of how to fuck from the female side.
>>
>>8169904
Like I'm arsed to look it up for random losers now. Not gonna spoonfeed.
>>
File: this could be you.jpg (29KB, 696x388px) Image search: [Google]
this could be you.jpg
29KB, 696x388px
>>8169784
>>8169815
Definitely. Breeders can always shit out another baby and hope to God it's one of theirs but trannies are too precious to have their bodies ruined by hormones not aligned with their hypothalamus wiring. 50% of trannies either attempt or commit suicide at some point of their lives only because the Conservatives-led society forced them to become pic related and it's finally about time to set things right.

Also this way breeders will get a taste of their own medicine and what trannies have to go through every day which is a bonus.
>>
>>8169915
>Like I'm arsed to look it up for random losers now. Not gonna spoonfeed.
Translation: "I made it up because I am a retarded shit-spewer master baiting on a Somali stone dildo site"
>>
File: tim donaghy.jpg (35KB, 300x424px) Image search: [Google]
tim donaghy.jpg
35KB, 300x424px
>>8169924
>innocent kids getting sterilized is a mundane price, at least the trannies aren't getting ugly
Kill yourself jew
>>
>>8169911
Nope...
>>
>>8169881
>Cissexuality and heterosexuality are firmware
[citation needed]
>>
>>8169942
You must be American if your education is this poor. I feel sorry for you and your ghetto tier public schooling lamo
>>
>>8169904
>I know I came with the programming of how to fuck from the female side.
And you know this how?
>>
>>8169881
>not even taking the time to explain his dumb analogy
Oh /pol/, just stick to making shitty memes. Let the people who actually takes the time to read about psychology to talk about this stuff, ok sweety? You might hurt your smart jelly if you try to hard. Maybe you could actually learn something, which would be quite detrimental to your "I ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT DA HUMONS NARTURE".
Oh, and btw the brain ain't a computor, genius. We have, to keep things inside the analogy, thousands of processors working simultaniously, creating differents "threads" of informations, with some places that integrates the info. Language plays an important role in the illusion of having one succint "process", but the reality is far much complex than that.
Go read a book, nigger.
>>8169896
You seem like a very methodical and reasonable person. Too bad not all issues can be solved with trying to "get to the core". Sometimes there isn't a core to arrive, and with the problem of human nature that seems to be the thing.
It's not like humans have an ideal destiny which is common for everybody, but that doesn't mean that there isn't certain common ground to work certain universalities. The problem I see with the "get to the core" attitude is that it usually implies that you have to arrive to a universal solution, when sometimes the answer might be right for this particular case while wrong for the other.
The art to this is to find the balance between what's universal and what isn't. Just keep an open mind, read what the empirical data says and try to make ad hoc interpretations of what you watched. Oh, and also try to not call everything you don't like a "work of the jew mafia which is trying to conquer the world".
>>
>>8169881
>Cissexuality and heterosexuality are firmware
No, it's is "attracted to males" and "attracted to females" for orientation, and "mommy role" and "daddy role" for gender. Everybody gets some of each. How much of one or the other of a pair determines your orientation and gender. Note you can get a more even mix of both in a pair, then you are bisexual or non-binary depending on the pair.
>>
>>8169993
Psychology ain't a science cuck boi.
>>
>>8170013
This
>>
>>8169944
>le filthy kiks is the reason why we whites are being kept down
Take your antipsych meds already, Timmy.
>>
File: nope.png (73KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
73KB, 500x365px
>>8169947
>>
>>8169966
Laying back and spreading my legs or kneeling and presenting butt are what my brain tells me to do when I want to be fucked by a guy. I have zero instinct to mount and thrust as would be expected of somebody born with a dick. My first gf had to teach me how to fuck.
>>
File: cibula.jpg (90KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
cibula.jpg
90KB, 980x735px
>>8170022
>not denying being a жид
>>
>>8170033
I see, you learned to present like a girl for sex while growing up, unlike guys who learn cishet sexual habits.
>>
>>8169954
If you actually had it you would have provided it by now instead of slinging lame ad hominem insults at me. Thanks for proving my point, buddy.
>>
>>8170013
actually insulating fat and neurons. no muscle tissues in it at all.
>>
>>8170013
It's so different from what you know as a "computer" that making the analogy between those two things is useless. But yeah, it has an input, an output and a procesing unit. The problem is that the processing unit works in ways so fundamentally different when compared with the electronic computer that speaking of "malware" and that sort of stuff just doesn't make any sense.
Also, our bodies isn't just a periferic. It plays a huge role in how the brain works. So it's not as easy as just regarding the brain as a CPU and calling it a day.
>>
>>8170054
There's plenty of fat in your brain I bet
>>
>>8169924
>this is the average tranny on /lgbt/
You need to be institutionalized
>>
File: crazy person.jpg (42KB, 552x550px) Image search: [Google]
crazy person.jpg
42KB, 552x550px
>>8170046
>I SEE DEAD JEWS!!
Sure thing, Timmy.
>>
>>8169993
Oh no, I completely agree. No two person's issues are ever the same. It's more when people start angrily shouting about something that really doesn't affect them that I start to question their motives.

I can somewhat relate though.
I deal with PTSD from being in the military, and find myself sort of seething when people passing by get too close, but learn that it's more my caution about my surroundings rather than some invasion of personal space. Grocery shopping becomes a lot easier after that.
(Unless it's walmart, but those barely count as people anyway).
I can be pretty blunt, but I honestly just want everyone to be able to get support they might not otherwise get irl.

Also if that was a reference to me going along with jewminati conspiracy anon in another reference, that person's in way too deep for me to do anything about it, but they seem otherwise nice enough, so I just nod and smile.
>>
File: VQSucsH.png (228KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
VQSucsH.png
228KB, 858x725px
>>8170033
>gf
Filthy transbian get out reeee
>>
>>8170082
And you need to be gassed my inferior friend.

Gas the breeders.
Gender war now.
>>
>>8170089
>PTSD from being in the military
Nigga if you're American you have nothing to get PTSD from. 99% of American military "action" is lounging your fat ass in an air-condition tent and your biggest worry is not getting enough Dr. Pepper to last through the night.
>>
>>8170111
I'm sorry that you're ugly but we're not going to doom all the children in the world to castration for it, hon.
>>
>>8169944
>DON'T GET THAT KID STERILIZED! He has to grow up to be a miserable repressed tranny that will be a terrible parent or won't have any children at all
Nice.
Also, I don't see any serious clinic dealing with trans kid making them sterile at the age of 3. They have a lot of precautions of not giving hormones to kids that will only have a "trans phase" (which happens pretty often), and to treat with hormones only the ones that shows a consitency in their gender identity, and only if puberty is at hand, and only with anti-andorgens first, ONLY if the kid is absolutely sure, and so are the parents and every psychologist and shrink that has to see them before taking the decision.
But yeah, those unreasonable bastards. Throwing mones on our beloved kids without any concern for their well being.
>>
>>8170152
Because Mrs. Manjaw is resentful about her masculine appearance and would rather turn half the planet into trannies.
>>
>>8170120
And dooming trans kids to a life of despair and suicide is okay? The only psychopath here has been you all along, my man.
>>
>>8170113
Actually I was infantry and did plenty of combat in Afghanistan, but I guess you know more about my issues than I do.
>>
>>8170162
Do the math darling >>8170152
>>
>>8170171
>American military
>combat
0/10 apply yourself. Sitting on your fat ass and riding a humvee isn't a combat. Why do trannies always have the knack for making shit up? In my high school there was a tranny who tried convincing me she was a serial killer, similar headcase.
>>
>>8170172
>implying the 78% wouldn't grow up to be happy girls too if they were transitioned
>>
>>8170184
>tranny voodoo
>>
>>8170089
>Grocery shopping becomes a lot easier after that.
I shop late at night when there is nobody around.

>>8170102
I love boys too...

>>8170152
Except that 78% is from flawed analysis. The doc who did it lost his job after charges of cruelty towards the children were confirmed.
>>
>>8170180
Ugh. Dude. At least try to put some effort into it.
Trolling just seems silly when you go full retard.
Also, not trans.
>>
>>8170195
Not an argument.
>>
>>8170207
>some turbo beta tranny namefag on /lgbt/ is a hardened combat veteran
lol right
>>
>>8170201
I used to, but school schedule keeps me p busy, and things close pretty early around here.
>>
>>8170114
>exactly how are brain work
>will be shaped from are understanding of are brains
Mein gott.

Anyways, you did well at saying absolutely nothing at all. Because spewing a bunch of abstract crap (computers where shit, but now they're rad. I mean I just talked with siri and she answered LIKE A PERSON) doesn't aboard certain fundamental issues of the entire "computers can be people too!" problem. One of them being the operative basis of each "hardware".
The brain, as opposed to a computer, "changes it's form" in order to obtain new information about the environment. Every time the brain does are learn something, it has to modify it's shape in order to do so. So this thing is basically kind of a "fluid" matter that is constantly reacting to what the sensorial organs tell it, adapting it's response based on it's previous configuration and what seems to be the best path to choose according to what is happening in the environment. Of course, this is quite abstract and it's hard (if not impossible) to pinpoint something quite fundamental to making a coherent "brains are computers" analogy. Which is the basic quantum of information that the brina manages? is it the neuron? the impulse? Of course not, those are part of the structural conformation of the system, but not the unit. Neither is the neurotransmitters. So, which one is it?
In the case of the computer we well know to be the 0s and 1s. In the case of the brain, who knows?
>>8170152
And that's why they take so many measures, because they know they aren't dealing with potato sacks. If they fuck up by missdiagnosing someone that would mean ruining their chances of having a fulfilling adult life. And this is precisely why they do it in the first place, because if they do it right they can assure that child a future in which she or he will be absolutely satisfied with his gender, so that problem will be out of the question and she or he will have other reasons to be miserable about, you dense motherfucker.
>>
>>8170212
I mean, your disbelief kinda says more about you than anything else.
At least go with something like "probably a cook or driver" or something. You don't wanna discredit ypurself when you're trying to feign superiority, dude. It just ruins the whole 'tough guy' illusion you're going for.
>>
>>8170172
>letting 78% of kids sterilize themselves over a phase.
Let them suck it up you apologetic cuck.
At least the 78% sterilized trans-trender kids won't grow up to be rapists or killers tbqh
>>
>>8170230
>making fun of someone else wording
>make a bunch of stupid mistakes
It's almost like there's a reason to be humble. Uh, weird.
I guess it's time to go to sleep.
>>
>>8170239
America and toughness go together like niggers and nuclear physics my dude.
>>
>>8170213
>le precious majority
Not an argument, stupid breeder.
>>
>>8170249
Now you're just doing /b/tard quotes.
This is getting boring.
>>
>>8170242
>rapists or killers
Trannies seem to have a stranglehold on that domain
>>
>>8170273
>boring
Nigger I'm not here to entertain you, are you for real? I'm just not buying your horseshit. Go impress 5 year olds on reddit with this nonsense, you should feel happy I'm even feeding you the attention.
>>
>>8170284
I mean, now you're just overvaluing your opinion. I mentioned it for an anecdotal reference about my thought process for the other anon.

I don't actually have any reason to care what you think or believe.
>>
>>8170276
When has a tranny ever done either?
>>
>>8170306
Ted Kaczynski
>>
>>8170259
I love the technological possibilities that computers offers. And that's precisely why I take the whole "computer can be brains too" pretty seriously. Not with an initial enthusiasm, but with a safe skepticism in order to not fall into being a scifi fangirl who only want to see her motokos, poorly explored nietzschian concepts and whatnot.

Look, you really think a psychologist won't consider that while evaluating a child's mind? I'm not saying it's out of the question that a child can create a fantasy world in which she or he can be whatever the fuck, but a good psychologist (and here I admit I'm assuming the clinics who are doing this stuff, which is pretty cutting edge in a lot of senses) should be able to differentiate between the child's fantasy and someting with substance to the child's mind.
If you don't want to give any credit to the psychologist, at least give it to the child. You really think a child who's sure about being a boy would go as far as what OPs pic did only because "he wants to play pretend"? Children can we quite imaginative, nobody can deny that, but there's a limit, and that child even in his fantasy world would have noticed that it's in deep serious shit by the point there's reporters making a note about how amazing is that she's a little brave trans girl. Even with all the encouraging and positive reinforcement considered.
>>
>>8169190

>tfw white people are all the same
>>
>>8170318
He's not a tranny. He's a text-book AGP, a straight dude who likes to fap in women's underwear.
>>
>>8170350
So, a tranny.
>>
Yep, this is a 100% faketrans future straight man who will be banging chicks in no time. No HSTS poses in pictures like this.
>>
>>8170353
AGPs are not trannies but fetishists.
>>
>>8170374
>no true scotstrans
All of you are fucking fetishists
>>
>>8170364
>manspreading
>>
>>8170379
No true sctosman would apply if both groups were trans but that's not the case here. AGPs are a subset of straight men who can spend their entire lives in male bodies without ever taking female hormones.
>>
>>8169784
>Are you telling me we should let 100% of gender questioning kids make themselves infertile so that the X% of the 10% that don't grow out of it, don't develop depression?

Blockers don't cause infertility and the kid isn't even on them anyways you retard.
>>
>>8170220
I have to drive an hour for an all night grocery store. I can understand.

>>8170276
>>rapists or killers
>Trannies seem to have a stranglehold on that domain
as in being the victims of rapists and killers. Trannies are no more likely to be a killer or rapist than anybody else in the population.

>>8170318
you've named one questionable one. Ted Kaczynski never said he was transgender. There were over 19,000 murders last year alone. Your still missing 50+ tranny murders to have them be murders at the same rate as the general population. Your evident is nonexistent.

>>8170353
he could also just be a crossdresser.
>>
File: edgein.jpg (43KB, 573x534px) Image search: [Google]
edgein.jpg
43KB, 573x534px
>>8170397
>denial
Pic related, most famous American transwoman
>>
>>8170406
The most famous American trans woman is Caitlyn Jenner, and that's not Bruce, who is that?
>>
>>8170403
>murders
murderers
>>
>>8170414
I think Bruce and Ed have the same killscore
>>
>>8170414
My dear child, that's Edward Theodore Gein. An artist, his muse? Human flesh.
>>
>>8170438
>not Alice Kayla Gein
baka
>>
>>8170364

/pol/tards dislike trans kids because the earlier somebody who starts the less they can distinguish somebody whos trans and not because they didnt undergo male puberty.

tldr they want trans kids to suffer just so they dont have to freak out over fapping to somebody who ends up being trans because they think that turns them gay.
>>
>>8170406
You keep comparing potatoes and oranges. It's like as If I kept referring to you as gay even though you are presumably straight.
>>
>>8170441
Oh ho, well excuuuuse me.
>>
>>8170457
All of those things would be prevented by extremely early transition though
>>
>>8170445
Oh! Such a horrible sin! I must go to the University Campus and beg for forgiveness!
>>
>>8170259
What permanent damage is letting an extremely GNC natal male child dress in girl's clothes going to do? Wearing a dress doesn't turn you infertile for life, nor does it turn you into a feminine faggot if you weren't already one before.

In fact, young boys wearing girl clothes used to be completely normal.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breeching_(boys)
Funny how 19th century Europe didn't wind up with a tranny epidemic from this.
>>
>>8170457
>It's impossible for a 100% passable trans person to exist.
Republicans prevent them from existing by imposing conversion therapy/delayed transition upon trans kids.

Also blockers are not a solution, they should be put on bioidentical estrogen instead as soon as possible to experience normal female puberty and prevent osteoporosis.
>>
>>8170397
AGP are not straight. They are AGP.

HSTS are a subset of gay men.
>>
>>8170485
>need to wait
>need to wait
>need to wait
Good job contributing to the trans suicide statistics, Blaire
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 160x160px
>>8170485
Why are late transitioners and other entitled men in general always trying to control every aspect of early transitioner's life as if they knew what's best for them?
>>
>>8170506
>is okay with dead people
>is not okay with seemingly infertile LIVING people who can always have their gametes synthesized from bone marrow
Breeder psychopath.exe
>>
>>8170506
This. I wish I could screencap these horrifying tranny delusions and show them to all normies, they would ban child transition in like 5 seconds.
>>
>>8170478
Only girls wear dresses now, being socialized like a girl from a young age WILL have an effect. Also he's likely to be ostracized for it.
>>
>>8170556
Many of these kids who grow out of it still turn out gay and flamboyant. Most of them probably just roll with it and use the clothes to seduce straight guys or something, like Blaire White does.
>>
>>8170577
Being socialized as a female doesn't seem to stop FtMs from identifying as men.
And considering how extremely GNC the kid is and the state she lives in, it's unlikely her social life would be that great anyways.
>>
>>8170577
It's his parents' job to look out for him and find ways for him to wear what he wants without being bullied. Obviously teachers are responsible too.
>>
File: 1247611234870.jpg (29KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1247611234870.jpg
29KB, 499x500px
>>8164720

Isn't that the child who was psychologically tortured for being feminine until the mother accepted the child as a "trans girl" because she couldn't accept a flamboyant son?

> “I was very concerned, because at the time **I was leading a small ministry at my church and teaching Bible study,** and here I have this kid who **people in my family were flat asking me if this kid was gay.**”

> The family tried to redirect Kai to more “masculine” pursuits ― hunting, fishing, sports ― and **Shappley punished her when she did anything “feminine.”** By 3, Kai was pulling T-shirts down around her waist to make skirts and tying long-sleeve shirts around her head to make long hair.

> By 3-and-a-half, Kai was verbalizing that she was a girl six times a day or more, **which would lead to time-outs, *spankings* and yelling matches.**

> “It got to the point where Kai would wait until your hands were full, or you were busy, and she knew that you couldn’t come after her and she would march into the room and say, ‘You know I’m a girl!’ just so that she could get her point across.”

> She overheard her child praying to God to take “Joseph,” Kai’s birth name, away to be with Jesus, and realized she was essentially overhearing **a prayer for death**.

Yup.
>>
>>8172034
>mfw insane mothers are turning gay boys into trannies
It's time to genocide womynkind
>>
>>8169784
Blockers don't cause infertility, read something
>>
File: 1316495402058.jpg (73KB, 823x720px) Image search: [Google]
1316495402058.jpg
73KB, 823x720px
>>8170318

WTF? Ted Kaczynski is the Unabomber. He bombed people for ideological reasons, he didn't commit violence out of monstrosity or commit any kind of sexual assault.
>>
>>8172052
It was because of religious/conservative brainwashing you cockwomble.

She was upholding ideals of male supremacy.

In 99% of cases it's bullying by fathers, brothers, "friends" etc. that does this to boys.
>>
File: 1492853394833.gif (690KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
1492853394833.gif
690KB, 510x510px
>>8169726
Not him but there's no guarantee that the kid isn't going to change his mind. It's a waste of money and will fuck up his body in the long run if he turns out to not be mentally ill.
>>
>>8172093
Joke's on you. The APA doesn't consider transgenders mentally ill.
>>
>>8169694
But they can consent to being turned into something they're too young to understand?
>>
>>8172105
>transgenders
>s
No such thing, bait-kun.
>>
>>8172089
Nice try roastie trash. There won't be peace in this world until every woman gets gassed, down to the last girl.
>>
File: 1492912397617.jpg (148KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1492912397617.jpg
148KB, 1000x1400px
>>8169659
Maybe stop mutilating kids to send a political message?
>>
>>8172034
How DARE you question the child's conscious and consenting choice to transition!
Don't you know that children are smart enough to make decisions for themselves!
>>
>>8164720
>That anxious, awkward, fake smile.
emotionalissues/10
And that's when presenting female. Poor kid. Seriously, I can't unsee this now.
>>
>>8172110
>too young to understand
Self-identification is probably the first step a baby human accomplishes when it first start talking. It already knows:
1) It belongs to a primate class called "humans" and not other animals. At this point it can distinguish between its own group (humans) and other unrelated groups of animals it is not.¨
2) Its sex.
This is where the trannies come in because the reason trannies are trannies is because they know for a fact what sex they are despite having bodies of the opposite sex.

I know this isn't what your Bible Study has taught you but this is basic biology.
>>
>>8172122
Oh, you have a repressed femdom fetish, I get it.
It's OK anon. Just get on your knees, take that gag in your mouth, and squeak like a pig while your mistress is whipping you. Just let go.
>>
>>8172122
You sound like you need to be hospitalized before you actually hurt somebody, Elliot Rodgers 2: Electric Boogaloo.
>>
>>8172194
Hope you get cervical necrosis :^)
>>
>>8172126
>stop mutilating kids
Fuck you I do what I want. *mutilates your kids to send a political message*
>>
>>8172208
You sound like a subhuman woman defender, or in other words, a golem.
>>
>>8172192
>Muh Bible study
You can't fathom the idea that people other than the deeply religious find letting a easily influenced and whimsical child make life altering decisions about themselves like this?
If deeply religious parents can convince their gay son that he's straight, what magical bit of biology stops a super progressive mother from convincing her son that he's really a girl?
Your trust in children's biology ignores sociology and politics.
>>
>>8172213
Not him, but you're triggered
>>
>>8172246
>triggered
Back to plebbit with your normalfag lingo, faggot.
>>
>>8172252
Irony
>>
File: 1426491542858.png (82KB, 191x197px) Image search: [Google]
1426491542858.png
82KB, 191x197px
>>8172252
Anon, 4chan has an 18+ rule.
You may want to come back in a couple years.
>>
>>8172242
I am not talking about transtrenders and gullible kids, I am talking about transgender people.
>If deeply religious parents can convince their gay son that he's straight
They can't.
>mother from convincing her son that he's really a girl
She can't.
>>
>>8172278
Keep denying reality them. Kids can be coerced into alot of shit, but guess magically when it comes to fucking with their body's biological gender they're incorruptible.
>>
>>8172288
>just accept my subjective worldview without any supporting evidence
>>
>>8172326
>Kids have an absolutely perfect understanding of what they are with no exceptions beyond the one's that make this statement look horrible
>>
File: fuck you.png (467KB, 439x443px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
467KB, 439x443px
>>8172288
I think your inability to recognize kids as developing conscious and cognizant human beings and instead condescendingly see them as those helpless unaware barely living "things" as if you yourself were never a kid is laughable. You sound like the personification of a concerned clueless mother who gets her knowledge of "science" from Cosmo.
>muh innocent sterilized kids ;-;
Stop being so emotional already. Someone who is so dumb to think he's someone he's clearly not deserves to have his reproductive abilities stripped away. It's natural selection at its finest.
>>
>>8172383
>Someone who is so dumb to think he's someone he's clearly not deserves to have his reproductive abilities stripped away. It's natural selection at its finest.

Alright, well at least you admit that you don't actually care about the child's well being.
And yes, I was a child, and throughout childhood I thought I was going to be alot of things that I ended up not being (though none as extreme as the opposite gender).
Feel free to twist the above into whatever you want, since you clearly aren't responding to actually respond to what I'm saying.
>>
I'm glad the derail is over.
>>
>>8169641
This is pseudo psychology. You have zero basis for the idea that letting a male kid wear a dress will 'corrupt' it into a tranny. That's just absurd. What if making the kid wear boys clothes corrupts it into a tranny because you're repressing it's desires, when it would've been an effeminate gay? You see where your logic breaks down?

Letting kids who express consistent GID over months and months, express themselves, is good for them. End of story.
>>
>>8176065
First off, Nobody's pigeonholing anything, the kids are free to express as boys or as girls, any early GID program stresses this freedom.

Second off you're still pushing pseudo psychology that allowing a kid with GID to express themselves will turn it into more of a "phase". That's literally stupid and you should feel bad for having a stupid idea like that.

You aren't some enlightened savior of children, the psychs helping these kids have decades of experience and wisdom and want nothing more than their patients to smile, get your clammy gross wingnut hands out of business that you don't understand
>>
>>8172089
>She was upholding ideals of male supremacy.
t. feminism every time a woman does something so bad even it can't defend it
>>
>>8172213
>cervical necrosis
I hope this isn't a thing but I'm not going to google it.
>>
>>8172266
kys shitposter
>>
>>8170172
>>8170184
>>8170242
samefag or retards. already explained that 78% is bullshit
>>
>>8183319
About 80% of kids diagnosed with gender identity disorder / gender dysphoria desist. This is the mean of several studies, especially two recent studies with high sample sizes.

http://www.sexologytoday.org/2016/01/do-trans-kids-stay-trans-when-they-grow_99.html
>>
>>8183791
Lots of questionable studies used in that. Gender non-conforming is not the same as meeting GID or GD criteria.
>>
>>8184043

In the two largest and most recent studies, which support the 80% figure, the kids were diagnosed.

Also if you talk to gay men and even some gay liberation pioneers, you'll find out that a lot of them would pretend to be girls or otherwise act like a GID/GD kid in their childhood.
>>
>>8184376 (me)

I should add that in these studies, said kids who had GID/GD but desisted had a disproportionately high chance of coming out as gay at some later point.

Which is why some gay activists are enraged about the trend of teaching such kids things like "you can be a girl if you want", putting them on blockers and into trans communities where transition is glamorized instead of represented as the last-resort coping mechanism which it should be seen as. Unsurprisingly, this makes the children much more likely to pursue transition.

In effect, it's gay eugenics.
>>
>>8183791
>http://www.sexologytoday.org/2016/01/do-trans-kids-stay-trans-when-they-grow_99.html
are you some kind of moron who doesn't know how to read comments? this link is shit. heres a great post actually explaining in detail how it is shit

People are mixing up Gender Non Conforming Only Children, GNC Only, (usually as defined by their parents) and transgender children (those who show strong cross gender desires and associated Gender Dysphoria, GD).

Now GNC Only (little or no transgender desires and the associated GD) will fairly often, but not always by any means, end up bi-sexual, gay or lesbian as adolescents and adults.

GNC with strong GD will retain that into adolescence and adulthood and at some stage transition or die, that 30%-40% suicide attempt rate is no mistake.

So it is important to separate them, which to be fair for a young child can take a few years to work out, hence the WPATH ’support and wait and see’ approach.

The longer a child expresses transgender desires and has GD the more likely they will retain that. But, an important but, a child with strong GD may not be a ‘typical’* ‘sissy boy’ or ‘tomboy’. though they will almost certainly show some clear GNC behaviour of some kind and strongly express transgender wishes and show suffering if they are thwarted.

The other issue is the treatment of some GNC Only kids, who if you do the ‘drop the Barbie’ stuff to them means you are making them act ‘straight’, which is cruel and if not actual SOCE is pretty close.

GNC Only behaviour by itself will not ‘make’ someone transgender, which seems to be the fear by some.
GD plus GNC means they are transgender and almost certainly will not change and if you try you are playing Russian roulette with their lives. There is only one treatment for GD that works.
>>
>>8183791
So the issue is selection and that is not that hard. A 2012 study on CAMH children showed the only statistically significant factor (logistic regression) was the strength of (their combined GNC/GD) scores. So their own tests showed good measures to predict outcomes, which were a lot higher that the commonly stated ‘80% desist’ (based on lumping the two groups together).

A rough ‘back of the envelope’ calculation shows that maybe only 5% of GNC Only kids will become transgender. BUT, maybe as much as 80% to 90% of GNC + strong GD ones will persist.

The majority, by far, are of course GNC Only with transgender children being a small minority.

*And what is a typical ‘sissy boy’ or ‘tomboy’ anyway? This is usually just parent paranoia and their absurd social ‘norms’.
>>
>>8184458
https://tspace.library.utoronto.ca/bitstream/1807/34926/1/Singh_Devita_201211_PhD_Thesis.pdf

>>8184462
>their own tests showed good measures to predict outcomes
And guess what, trans activists had this clinic shut down because "transphobic conversion therapy."

Also see: the "my daughter is a tomboy, not trans" article that was recently published, about a happy, proud GNC girl, soon after which a bunch of trans activists began insisting that the girl *is* in fact a boy, began talking about "him" with male pronouns everywhere and made plans (or at least fantasized about) finding the girl and endorsing her to transition.

Trans activists are thoroughly fucked up in the head and literally want all GNC children to be chemically castrated, and I'm not even being hyperbolic. OK maybe just a little bit.
>>
>>8184747 (me)
>https://tspace.library.utoronto.ca/bitstream/1807/34926/1/Singh_Devita_201211_PhD_Thesis.pdf

n = 139 and 63.3% of that is 88 children.

Of 88 children which fulfilled the COMPLETE diagnostic criteria of GID, 17 persisted in their GID.

That's 19.3%.
>>
>>8184458
>GNC with strong GD will retain that into adolescence and adulthood and at some stage transition or die, that 30%-40% suicide attempt rate is no mistake.
The suicide attempt rate is for trannies in general, not the GNC with persistent strong GD trannies, who are only 20% of the total. Most trannies were generally gender conforming in their childhood.
>>
>>8184792 (me)

Correction: the 17 persisters weren't all from the group of 88 full-diagnostic-criterion kids. Only 12 were. 5 were from the group of children who did *not* fulfill the complete criterion.

So *complete* GID diagnosis had a correlation with likelihood of persisting, but it's not nearly absolute.

13.6% of complete diagnosed GID persisted.
9.8% of partial diagnosed GID persisted.

Get fucked, supporters of gay eugenics.
>>
I don't understand how people can be so lazy with their fact-checking and just latch on to a literal lie they've heard somewhere.

To be fair, I don't know about the other study with a high sample size, nor any of the smaller studies. But this one is really, really good. No wonder trans activists had the associated clinic shut down. They couldn't bear someone allowing children with dysphoria to heal. Trans activists cannot have children just desisting from their dysphoria; those children just HAVE to suffer.
>>
File: I NEED OUT NOW.jpg (109KB, 540x625px) Image search: [Google]
I NEED OUT NOW.jpg
109KB, 540x625px
>>8164720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8BRdwgPChQ
>>
>>8184916
Trans activists deny Blanchard too.
>>
Literally pic related
>>
>>8169553
Because the parent is making chemical alterations to the child before the child can fully understand the situation. It's worse than giving your kid a tattoo. That's why it bothers people.
>>
>>8169852
You don't understand how much pain infertility causes both women and men. Not all transsexuals that transition later in life kill themselves you know?
>>
>>8186362
>That's why it bothers people.
You think the same people are bothered by circumcision?
>>
>>8188667
The same people advocate feeding LGBT children bleach. Why engage with it as if it can be reasoned with?
>>
>>8188667
- Circumcision is not equivalent to getting chemically castrated to "treat" your effeminacy / homosexuality.
- This is called concern trolling: "oh you care about [that]?? why not care about [THIS] instead?!? huh?!!"
>>
>>8184916
Parents and medical professionals aren't giving every gnc kid hormone blockers though.

Kids who get prescribed puberty blockers have to be Persistent, Consistent, and Insistent that they identify as a gender they weren't born with.

You are concern trolling.
>>
>>8189581
Transgender activists will anything other than "oh yes you're *definitely* a girl honey, if you say so, absolutely!" (or vice-versa for a girl) as anti-trans bigotry.

And they paint transgender identification as something incredibly brave, glorious, etc. Some therapists literally had kids go "transgender is the new black" at them:
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/minority-of-children-with-gender-issues-diagnosed-with-gender-dysphoria-psychiatrist-says/news-story/2d8a6725d98e5f5bf3f7e5e9eb99d065

Trans activists *cause* children to become "persistent, consistent, and insistent" in their "identification as a gender".

Literally go and check out the reaction of trans activists to the article "my daughter is a tomboy, not trans". (The girl herself identifies as a tomboy, but to trans activists "he" must have been abused by "his" evil mother to say that.)
>>
>>8190162
>Transgender activists will anything
*consider
>>
>>8190162
That's because Trans Activists understand the problem of transitioning too late.
Stop railing against things that don't affect you.
>>
>>8190178
Late transitioners trigger your obsessions about your body so you want all GNC kids to be castrated. Got it.

How about you work on your self-image a bit?
>>
>>8190162
couriermail has a history of anti-transgender stories.
Here's a counter argument -
https://theestablishment.co/an-open-letter-to-those-praising-the-new-york-times-tomboy-piece-755e655ce31c
>>
>>8190219
That article does no more than flat-out deny the problems the mother raises, and does the typical "OMG suicide!!!" trick.

Here's a counter-counter argument:
https://medium.com/@rftbk/an-open-letter-to-those-vilifying-the-new-york-times-tomboy-piece-18152f380543
>>
File: kek.png (2MB, 617x720px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
2MB, 617x720px
>>
>>8190178
>Stop railing against things that don't affect you.
No-one should object to conversion therapy?
>>
>>8190312
Wow that's not hostile or TERFish at all!

Why hate people who are just trying to be happy?
>>
File: 2017-01-15-11-52-30+0100.png (95KB, 1502x258px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-15-11-52-30+0100.png
95KB, 1502x258px
>>8190355
Maybe learn to see beyond bluntness.

Also mainstream trans activism puts such a narrow mentality at the front, many others aren't represented by it at all.
>>
>>8190395
Random depressed trans anon
vs
WPATH Standards of Care for Transgender Health
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Also, you only have a finite amount of energy and you choose to use it to hate?
Poor taste.
>>
>>8190445
Lol, I accidentally PIN numbered my acronym. My mistake.
>>
>>8190445
Talking to actual transgender people to listen to their issues with a critical perspective as well as considering decades of independent research
or
Sheepishly believing everything some extremely ideological organization claims
>>
>>8189380
>Circumcision is not equivalent to getting chemically castrated to "treat" your effeminacy / homosexuality.
Correct, the one gives them the body they want.
>>
Transition is not something a minor should be allowed to do. Just like sex and most drugs. Their brains aren't developed enough to understand what they're doing and chemical and hormonal changes may cause their views to change.

Cross dressing is fine. Preferring feminine and masculine things is fine. Being attracted to specific gender is fine, but starting to take any form of hormone therapy or surgery is not. You'll always cite the 1% of these kids who are 100% certain and will transition no matter what, but you're fucking the other 99% over who might just be confused, going through a phase or just experimenting by allowing them to take drugs or surgery because you're being supportive. You'll say that "But they don't feel comfortable" but that's you fucking up as a parent. You don't let your kid go around fucking people before they're 18 to because it makes them feel good, because as a parent it's your job to make them feel loved and understood, while setting limits.

Once they're 18, if they're dead set on it, then let them, but not a day before because at that point you're a legal guardian whose helping prepare them for these choices so they can make themselves, not signing the waver for them because you think it'll make them happy.
>>
>>8164720
WATCH OUT OP THE PENCE SHOCK TROOPERS ARE COMING
>>
>>8190202
Nice strawman. Late transitioners understand how delaying transition (due to doubting, repression, or limited access to HRT) can make things worse for young trans people, and therefore often consider there to be a lower threshold for the required amount of caution before allowing medical treatment. The thing is that medical treatment is necessary in some cases while unnecessary and detrimental in others. The argument is over what degree of restrictiveness over giving treatment to children offers the best cost/benefit in terms of helping trans people vs harming cis people.

>>8189581
>Trans activists *cause* children to become "persistent, consistent, and insistent" in their "identification as a gender".
Are you saying that "naturally" transgender people (as in ones who would be trans without societal pressure/legitimisation) don't exist at all then? If so then please explain how that's the case, particularly even in environments where there's no encouragement for males to be feminine or acceptance/support of transsexualism. If not, then at least some of the children being treated are only benefiting from it, meaning the problem is with diagnosing the transsexualism correctly and not a problem with offering the treatment.
>>
>>8193562
The problem is that every day trans people spend having their bodies develop as their birth sex is an irreparable reduction to their quality of life and ability to function in society. If there was no harm in waiting until they were 18 then there'd be very little argument against just doing that, but that's not the case. If they're trans, waiting fucks them over. If they're cis, giving them treatment fucks them over but not as badly since puberty blockers result in less undesired changes/lack of changes than the full and wrong puberty that trans people experience without treatment.

This is a problem with diagnosing the condition correctly. If the diagnosis is accurate then there's no reason not to treat those diagnosed. Unfortunately, by the nature of the condition as a psychological problem diagnosis is never going to be particularly accurate.

>You don't let your kid go around fucking people before they're 18 to because it makes them feel good, because as a parent it's your job to make them feel loved and understood, while setting limits.
Transition isn't something trans people seek because it makes them feel good so much as something they need to not be dysfunctional depressed wrecks who are absurdly likely to kill themselves. Also, does "setting limits" extent to denying them medical treatment after they've been diagnosed?

>chemical and hormonal changes may cause their views to change.
You're going to have to expand on this if you want it to count for anything. There's no evidence to support it. Do you know what specific changes you're worried about or is it just a nebulous concern that something could maybe go wrong?

My almost-totally uninformed feeling is that impeding normal pubertal development would foster a cross-sex identity if anything, which retroactively makes the treatment more appropriate.

>surgery is not
No-one's giving that surgery to minors (well, they are to intersex people with ambiguous genitalia, but that's a different matter).
>>
>>8194662
>No-one's giving that surgery to minors (well, they are to intersex people with ambiguous genitalia, but that's a different matter).
I should mention it's intersex babies and young children here, so it's obviously done without the patient's informed consent. That's fucked up and should be illegal everywhere, just like infant circumcision (which is the same thing but less extreme).
>>
after having ppl tell me i will grow out of gender disphoria, telling me its a phase, ive heard so many delay tactics that well....

i now support hrt in minors. i remember now how clearly afraid i was of testosterone when i was 13 and now i am 30 and i think i was more responsible to my innerself as a 13 yr old. i am so hurt i didnt transition at 15,19,20,21, and 25 like i wanted to.

if i ever get asked about minors on hrt i will support it. all because of places like susans tellin me i will grow out of being trutranz
>>
>>8172288
It's not like they just give kids puberty blockers for nothing you retard. Making sure they aren't being coerced by their psychiatrist and endocrinologist is a part of acquiring treatment.
>>
>>8190162
>Some therapists literally had kids go "transgender is the new black" at them
That doesn't mean children with legitimate GID should be denied REVERSIBLE puberty blockers.

>Literally go and check out the reaction of trans activists to the article "my daughter is a tomboy, not trans". (The girl herself identifies as a tomboy, but to trans activists "he" must have been abused by "his" evil mother to say that.)
Some people being retarded doesn't invalidate puberty blockers for GID-diagnosed kids.
>>
>>8169148

Wow, that's really interesting! You're extremely interesting. Wow.
>>
>>8169175

Oh, wow! Your opinions are exciting to learn about. Thanks for letting us comment in your blog!
>>
>>8194781
>REVERSIBLE puberty blockers
With permanent effects.
>>
>>8169490
AGPs naturally repress.
>>
>>8172034
I know them personally. I had conversion as a kid.
I don't believe this counts as some anti gay conversion.

>>8172135

I can say Kia is a very kind loving and sweet kid. I personally can imagine her not being sincere.
>>
>>8209360
>I had conversion as a kid.
What was it like?
>>
>>8207664
proof?
>>
>>8209571
It sucked. I had to create this whole false persona or be punished. I had to repress. Some of the techniques are just very cruel.
>>
>>8209571
>>8214599

It was done in phases and never really stopped. Or more they got me as masculine as they could then constant family gender policing via violence.

The most hurtful was honestly the first cause it was done by my mom and it let my know I was bad and she was embarrassed and she was taking her love away in a fundamental way. Plus is was mean and weird and cruel.

When I was 4 she one day started looking at family photos and getting so angry. Like really furious. When I asked her whet was wrong she said "who is this girl who is ruining Christmas ".

It was obviously me and I was confused. I repeatedly told her mom that is me, but she ignored got angrier and repeated. Who is that girl who ruins our family. Eventually I said I don't know. Hen she had me repeat st 10 times. Hen she asked me if I will ever invite that girl back to our house. I said no. I had to repeat that ten times. Then she angrily ripped up the pick in front of me and threw it away.

We did that weekly for it seemed forever just me and her.

I had to learn how to sit and talk. Wasn't allowed to use my hands to talk. Only friends that were boys.

Had to go get beaten up by cousins regularly. Like really my mom would watch. She would drive me.

I also had to go to church too. I would have to get the demon of confusion caste out of me regularly and have people laugh or pity.

I had one guy say to me. So you want to be a girl. Girls get raped. They he got all groping
>>
>>8214681
Those sound like classic methods when family is involved. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody was coaching them what to do or they read it in a pamphlet or book. What a great way to totally destroy the mother/child bond and family bonds. Mine were dead by the time I was 10. I have a memory of being jealous of a kid who obviously had a good relationship with his mom.
>>
>>8214599
>>8214681
What the fuck. What did they become like in your teens? How did you cut ties with them in the end?

>I had one guy say to me. So you want to be a girl. Girls get raped. They he got all groping
Jesus.
>>
>>8207664
>AGP's naturally repress
If they 'naturally' repressed, there wouldn't be any transitioned AGP's. It's...kinna innate to the word.
>>
>>8218094
I meant responding to a transphobic world through repression is a defense mechanism that comes readily to AGPs. HSTSs less so.
>>
letting a child do this is child abuse
>>
>>8219821
[citation needed]
>>
>>8218060
I was less severe in my teens. I was drinking from 8th grade. I played football to appease them. I still got gender policed.

For example I quit football junior year. My older cousin showed up to a high school party to best me up in front of a huge crown while callinme a faggot for quitting. Easily one of the single. Last humiliating experiences of my life.

No one helped. It went on forever.

I eventually just sold everything I ever owned and begged friends to help. A girl I know called her cousin who lived in NY and she agreed to let me move there. Then the two of us moved to Houston.
>>
>>8224132
Do you still know the cousin?
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.