[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To mtfs, ftms, and everyone else in between: What about yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

File: 237453482342345.png (124KB, 308x337px) Image search: [Google]
237453482342345.png
124KB, 308x337px
I guess to start things off, (I am ftm) my biggest insecurities are my voice, curves, and weight.
>>
>>8163819
>What about yourself makes you the most dysphoric?
My age. The one thing I read that brings me to tears is people talking about the ages they transitioned or the cut-off age for passing.
>>
>you will always have a Y chromosome
>>
>>8163819
>most dysphoric
My hips, my voice, my chest, my jawline, my ass. Side effects of being pre-t though, I constantly want to take a knife to my entire body.
>>
I'm MTF, and the things that make me most dysphoric are my lack of hips, flared ribs, and deep voice
>>
ftm

my voice and my height and my inability to build muscle as fast as i would on T
>>
>>8163819
I'm MtF. Somehow managed to have a cute face, decent body, and decent voice because I started HRT in high school.

Genital dysphoria fucks me up though, and I've had it since very young age. Normal genitals and bodily functions would be nice, especially since I don't want to adopt. If I couldn't get SRS I'd cut off my guy parts tomorrow desu.
>>
>>8163819
my overly large rib cage. I'd be fine if it was 8-10" smaller.
>>
>>8163839
Why the fuck does it matter. Does a giant Y letter float above you or everyone is apparently a genetic doctor walking around with a handful of syringes and test tubes in their pocket?
>>
>>8164222
It's a hard thing to accept as a transwoman that you'll never be a biological woman and never can have children of your own etc.

I've never been dysphoric but I do worry about my voice and shoe size specifically. I sound like a 5 year old girl (bc of my disorder) and it angers me because I want to be seen as a girl my age (18).
>>
>>8163819
Really thin girls because it hammers home just how different our skeletons are.

I'm really thin myself but it's painful knowing I'll always look bigger than a cis girl with equivalent bmi due to my disgusting caveman bones.
>>
Are trannies easyer than real women?
>>
>>8163819
Nothing. Transition was a success
>>
i feel like i have no redeeming qualities about my body
which makes dysphoria awful because i cant have anything to be confident about
>>
>>8163819
I don't really have dysphoria anymore, rather I have some dysmorphia, but it's being taken care of surgically and with effort (working out), most of it will be gone after I get my rhinoplasty though.
>>
File: 1492041852332.png (231KB, 822x766px) Image search: [Google]
1492041852332.png
231KB, 822x766px
>>8163819
My height and my feet. Ain't no surgery for that shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
I'm ftm, and my chest, height, and voice are probably the most major issues. The curves don't help at all but I can kind of hide it with big clothes
>>
My face. My body isn't that bad even though I'm almost 6' tall but my face is basically the archetype of masculinity.
>>
My nose, my cheeks.
Height (181cm) and feet other than that, but my body is passable in general.
>>
File: 960.jpg (82KB, 680x827px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
82KB, 680x827px
>>8163819
Everything about my skeleton
>>
>>8164976
tfw my skeleton is trapped inside of me trying to be a man but I want to be a woman
>>
My stomach. I'm thin and nice everywhere else but no matter how much weight I lose I ALWAYS have this little pot belly. Once I went full anorexic just to see if I could get a flat stomach then and I still didn't.
I'm about ready to knife my gut out tbdesu
>>
File: 1465714396756.png (42KB, 456x312px) Image search: [Google]
1465714396756.png
42KB, 456x312px
My height.
>>
>>8165021
This is literally every cis girl I've ever met. Except the fatties.
>>
>>8163819
im too FUCKING skinny, i cant gain FUCKING weight, i dont know if its because of my FUCKING weight or my FUCKING genetics but my FUCKING cheekbones are FUCKING prominent and FUCKING HUGE

that and my FUCKING voice
>>
>>8165322
eat food
>>
Ftm here and definitely genitals. Voice sucks, tits suck, curves suck, but I could deal if I had a dick.
>>
>>8163819
FACE, and then maybe my shoulders, lack of hips, and small breasts. But mostly just my face, I would feel better after FFS, since I could probably fix the other things with weight gain.
>>
>>8165322
Have you tried eating more calories than your body burns every day?
>>
>>8163819
Nonbinary special snowflake here.
Tits, periods, and hips are the worst.
Voice used to kill me too, but T dropped that down to an acceptable level.
>>
>>8163819
It's a tie between my face and my genitals.
Both of those are fixable with surgery but it's going to be years before I can afford it.
Honestly, I feel like Sudoku is a better option than waiting until I have the money for it.
>>
>>8165741
So you like both have a dysphoria from being too masculine (voice) and from being too feminine (tits)?
>>
>>8165946
Nah, I wasn't being clear enough. I'm biologically female, and my voice used to be high as fuck and cause dysphoria from that. Now, it's dropped a fair bit. I have a feeling if I was full-on FtM, it wouldn't be deep enough, but all I wanted was something in the androgynous to masculine range, and I got that.
>>
>>8164203
Wait, how large is your ribcage if you need it that much smaller to be normal?
>>
>>8165107
This. You need strong ab muscles for a truly flat tummy. Exercise is the only way.
>>
>>8166109
44" under bust. at least 40" of that is the rib cage, and it's large compared to my shoulders.
>>
>>8166179
How is this possible? That is gigantic. What's the male average?
>>
File: shona tears.png (80KB, 270x358px) Image search: [Google]
shona tears.png
80KB, 270x358px
>>8164776
This.

>tfw I have big Laura Jane Grace shoulders
>>
>>8163819
FtM, binder tiddies and being misgendered for wearing even the tiniest article of feminine clothing (I haven't swapped them out yet) are a big issue. Everything aside from that is fine because I don't have a super feminine body.
>>
>>8166267
I'm actually noticeably thin for my male relatives.
>>
Forehead, chin, smaller ass (ratio barely female range). Not really dysphoria more hate for my body but when I was 18 I lost like 150 lbs and now I have saggystomach skin which makes me super uncomfortable,that was 10 years ago don't think k that's going away.
>>
>>8163819
My breasts
Not being on T yet
>>
>>8166379
My god. How tall are you? I can't imagine that kind of ribcage. Mine is 30" at 5'8 and i still feel like it's too large. Sorry you have to go through this anon
>>
hands, feet, voice, and genitalia
>>
>>8166492
only 5'10 which is short for my male relatives. Most are 6' plus.
>>
>>8166179
Same, pretty sure we're at the male average, I'm 40" :(
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 720x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 720x380px
genitals
tranny tits
ribcage
height
skin
skull size/perceptible male skull features
>>
MtF, my shoulders, lack of boobs, lack of hips, smaller ass, and my skeleton
>>
FtM. Used to be voice and uterus, but now that I don't have my periods or ovulate I don't need to think about that at least. Voice is good, I'm more bothered by some socialization things like my voicemode still being more in my throat than my chest.

Aside from that:
>tfw ywn accidental spooning boner for your gf
>>
my face

I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die
>>
>>8166561
How is the male average like 12 inches bigger than mine? That's insane.
>>
>>8163819
MTF. Strongest physical sources of dysphoria: facial hair and body hair, and sometimes muscles. And my grandmother, knowing exactly what to say to make me want to slit my wrists, never fails to bring up the existence of my facial hair, even though it grows in lighter and finer and takes forever.
>>
>>8163839

Genetics are not law. The endocrine system and epigenetics have more power than the ground works layed out by your genome. With time, we could easily "flip the switch" of any physical expression you'd like.
>>
>>8163825

>Looks at an attractive girl.
>I want to be that girl.
>Looks at self.
>Couldn't possibly be her.
>>
Height and looking like a man.
>>
>>8163825
When did you transition?
>>
>>8164780
Easier to get with but harder to deal with in some ways due to various mental issues.
>>
>>8166762
I'm guessing because me and the other are pre-HRT
>>
>>8167691
Hrt doesn't change bone though.
>>
>>8167736
But back muscle and fat layers?
>>
>>8165021
ive seen some woman fitness trainer and she was ripped af and said that the only way to truly get rid of that little fat spot on the belly is a lypo
>>
File: 1492201088884.jpg (16KB, 547x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492201088884.jpg
16KB, 547x480px
The actual vagina hole I've got, and how big my ass is. I also wish that my jaw were more square. The height becomes a concern for my insecurity, too, but my gf thinks it's cute (she's 5'11 and I'm 5'6).

My voice is amazing - deeper than almost every man I know. I just wish my body would match up.
>>
>>8163819
my hips and weight, I'm slowly losing fat but it's not exactly an overnight task, but I can't stand this thick thighs and wide hips. Fucking hate it. ftm btw.
>>
>>8168001
They'll go down, but unless you're overweight or lifted weights a lot, it'll be a couple of inches at most.
>>
My giant ribcage and my comparatively small hips. It could be worse but I feel like I have giant man feet too.
>>
File: 1492996016775.jpg (627KB, 1883x987px) Image search: [Google]
1492996016775.jpg
627KB, 1883x987px
>>8163819
My dick makes me almost break down if I look at it for too long,

Other than that my shoulders make me sad even tho they prolly aren't even that bad

and my voice ;-; oh god my voice
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.