[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone give me some good tips for repressing? I'm basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: chad.jpg (56KB, 560x602px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
56KB, 560x602px
Can anyone give me some good tips for repressing? I'm basically Chad there actually is no hope for me passing. I went through a phase where I thought maybe I could transition but after realizing I have strong German ancestry and I'm almost 25 I give up.
>>
>>8162697
Become a chaser and live vicariously through qt, petite, and passing trans girls.
>>
Kik me stay a boy and be my internet husbando i can play vidya with plz
>>
>>8162697
I found my repression was strongest when I was convincing myself men are better at everything. You objectify women and see them as less than humans.
>>
>>8162697
You are literally going to become janae-marie kroc if you don't transition soon
>>
>>8162717
Men are literally better at everything though
>>
>>8162708
I actually think this is what I will end up doing eventually.

>>8162717
This is a good idea thank you.

>>8162721
Except her chin isn't nearly as bad as mine. Imagine if Arnold Schwarzenegger transitioned it just wouldn't work.
>>
>>8162725
Only becouse they have to be. They're like ugly women, they're value is only what they can give to others.

>>8162721
Don't tell this poor hon to transition. His best hope for mental sanity is too repress.
>>
File: 1432600953845.jpg (213KB, 640x642px) Image search: [Google]
1432600953845.jpg
213KB, 640x642px
>>8162697
so you're just a nasty cis man who wants congratulations on continuing on being a nasty intrusive cis man?
>>
>>8162697
just shut up and fucking do it you coward
>>
>>8162763
>men are only better because they have to be better
So men are better? Why even reply with this, are you intentionally agreeing with me?
>>
>>8162765
No I want tips on how to avoid being a hon.

>>8162766
I almost did and I'm really glad I took a good look at my face and realized it wouldn't work. Also I'm almost 25 which is just way too late.
>>
>>8162775
Negroid, you just like arguing ;)

Men are better in the way you define success. Women are superior in my eyes. it's just about what you value.
>>
>>8162788
>women are superior because of the hole between their legs
Haha ok
>>
>>8162765
She's a big burly man now that loves football and steak.
>>
>>8162708
>live vicariously through qt, petite, and passing trans girls
How does this help? What makes a trans girl cute?
>>
File: 1418657823475.gif (980KB, 625x980px) Image search: [Google]
1418657823475.gif
980KB, 625x980px
>>8162779
no, you just want to be congratulated by the women here solely because you think that existing as a man is something that warrants applause and awards from us, just grow up and kill yourself already.
>>
>>8162795
No, they're asthetics are superior. Better at socializing. Can give birth. ECT. Men have a single ideal to hold up to, and it's pretty boring
>>
I'm like you OP. I get with cute transwomen. It's hard not to when we relate so much. If I'm going to be a man though I'm going to be shallow.
>>
>>8162813
Who the fuck is going to congratulate me on being a man here you retard? I don't know if you're trolling or just have a really low iq.

>>8162810
I don't know if it would help but since I can't pass maybe making some trans girls life better would at least make me feel better I don't know.
>>
>>8162840
>I'm going to be shallow.
How so?
>>
>>8162857
If I can't be pretty, my partners should be pretty. I need femmanity in my life.
>>
>>8162879
Ah, I see. Why not get with cis girls, then? Most trans girls seem to dislike being with chasers, and many trans girls are very masculine compared to cis girls. Passing and cute ones tend to be rare.
>>
>>8162697
>I'm now picturing chad thundercock wearing a skimpy maids outfit with lace panties and a tiny bra that can barely contain his massive pecs

NOO!! THATS FUCKING GROSS! WHY? STOP TURNING ME ON!! FUCK YOU BRAIN!!
>>
Op is autistic af
>>
>>8163087
No hes just a realist
>>
>>8162697

Genuine question (excuse the ignorance): but don't you think you could be happy if treated, as close as possible, to your desired sex and gender, whilst retaining your current aesthetic? If you were treated how you want to be by your ideal, perfect partner, would that not be adequate?
>>
>>8162697
Be my bf, be my stud and my amazon.
>>
>>8163016
that's hot
>>
Post pic
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.