[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never tried talking to men but lately I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I've never tried talking to men but lately I've been "talking" or trying to talk to mtf women and I'm curious if it's normal for men or biological men or whatever to not give a fuck about replying to messages. With women I can't get them to shut up, but trans women are the type to give me one response after I message them first and then never respond to my response. It's not that I'm undesirable either? A good 7/10 and great at keeping a conversation.
>>
>>8159437

Post some examples

I always imagine that trannies take anything they can get
>>
>>8159440
Like meeting on dating apps. Ive met a few on there and 0 of them reply more than once a day. And every day I actually want to get that ONE REPLY I have to message them first. Like how was your day etc etc.
>>
We generally want the other party to take the lead as we're sensitive to being the pursuing "masculine" party, If your second message doesn't have an easy lead in for them to respond.

On the other hand this is my behavior if I'm not interested in a guy at all, ghosting is a safe form rejection.
>>
>>8159437
every one of em has ptsd, give em a break
>>
They only experience AGP meta-attraction to men, that's why they aren't actually interested. You'll have better luck on sites gay men use, since that's where HSTS trans women, who are actually attracted to men, are.
>>
>>8159437
>good 7/10 and great at keeping a conversation.

Says the socially retarded bloated fat fucker. You're even going around and calling people men so no wonder they would rather avoid your grotesque form.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.