[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you have GID so you wanna be MtF but someone says you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (115KB, 683x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 683x384px
>tfw you have GID so you wanna be MtF but someone says you just have BDD, another says you have AGP, and a TERF from GC says you can just be GNC so you're not MtT, but you transition MtF / MtT with AA and E to fix your GID and get a GNC GAMP partner but people think you're both PsBi and say you're still AGP and not HSTS.
>>
ikr iktfb

>tfw GNC AAP w/ no T

brb kms
>>
>>8158550

AAP dont really deserve T. Blanchard drew a difference between light AAP, moderate AAP, and serious AAP and states only in serious AAP cases do FtM (or FtT) deserve T from an endo or GP.
>>
I identify as kek am a trukek?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>8158566

I dont think PtK (person to kek) people really exist. They're are a vocal minority of activists that hide their AKP (autokekphilia) from society at large.

True kek's have an awareness of their kek before their teenage years and show visible signs that allow medical professionals and supporting parents to diagnose them appropriately. I think it is more appropriate to say the vast majority of PtK's are actually quasi-kek or pseudo-kek.

Christian conversion therapy has been shown to have great results. For just $120 per hour session every few weeks until you kill yourself PtK people can be guaranteed a 100% success rate of resolving their paraphilia's. Would you allow a schizophrenic person to have hormones to become a kek? It's the same. It's a delusion and a mental illness.
>>
File: 1473897476019.png (74KB, 731x630px) Image search: [Google]
1473897476019.png
74KB, 731x630px
>>8158534
Y'all need to step away from the keyboard.
>>
>>8158623
Goddamnit thank you anon I was feeling down but this made me chuckle
>>
Now I like to think I am accepting of memes but I identify as a lel and dont see why we are lumped in with keks especially AKP's. There is NOTHING similar between a kek and a lel so its unfair to lump us in under /lgbkl/.
>>
Both Tumblr and 4chan have developed very complex labeling systems. The difference is that on Tumblr it has a basis in queer theory, and people apply to to themselves to try to feel pride. On 4chan, it has a basis in Blachardianism, and it is applied by others and leads to self-hatred. The Femboys I though were the good ones, the ones on 4chan that were not part of identity politics, but now they go the autoandrogynephilia and AFMF and ATP, etc. My friends were right, the 4chan /lgbt/ is more cancer than Tumblr. Both have devolved into identity politics and microlabeling, but at least on Tumblr it is from self-acceptance, on here it is from self-hatred. And I have contributed to this, we all have.
>>
>>8158884
every fucking piece of 4chan is drenched in identity politics you fucking tool, from the obvious stuff in pol over white male supremacy, the arguiements over weather gays or leafs deserve the rope. to the faggots on /a/ saying your waifu a shit, to mlp with people who experiance and understand the unfairness of gr15 still want to ban eqg from the board.

All of humanity has identity politics and if you are not delusional you will realize that you have opinions on identity just as much as anyone else with enough self reflection over your views of politics.
>>
>>8158884
It's not self hate so much. Most of the Blanchard believers here don't see AGP, HSTS, etc as negative, just as different things.

The reason people use Blanchard's terms rather than other labels is because they're generally treated as psuedoscience and people like to be contrarian. To both tumblr and /lgbt/, just being a transwoman or transman is seen as too mainstream so they invent tons of retarded labels for themselves and others.
>>
>>8158534
No one understands what the fuck you are talking about with all your 3 letter acronyms.
>>
>>8159317
I got all of it except GAMP and PsBi tibbyeighch
>>
>>8159330
GAMP = gynoandromorphophile = attracted to trannies = chasers

PsBi = pseudobisexual = meta-attraction = how AGPs like men because they make make them feel feminine
>>
>>8159913
Oh wow. Can you be bedroom agp, like socially enjoying and relishing manhood but wanting to get forked up the beef in the bedroom by a masc dude because you enjoy the thought of getting topped? The Pseudo bi thing sounds kind of accurate to me, even though I don't necessarily enjoy being looked at feminine.
>>
>>8159943
Yes, that's the kind of thing it is. I guess you do like getting looked at feminine in the bedroom, just not the rest of the time?
>>
>>8158562
Didn't he also say it doesn't exist?
>>
>>8160016

What's a FtM?
>>
>>8160033
A woman who wants to be a man.

You know MtFs? Like an MtF but in reverse.
>>
>>8160066

I dont think FtM's exist. There is no such thing as the /lgbt/ community. It's all astroturfed and used by lgbt activists to procure greater rights at the expense of State and Religiojs freedoms.
>>
>>8160084
Well that's all true.
>>
>>8159943
What about this is pseudo? Maybe you just like to bottom or be sexually submissive?
>>
>>8160084
>lgbt activists
Weird way to say jews
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.