[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you care about what happens to lgbtq+ people outside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

Do you care about what happens to lgbtq+ people outside of your own country?
>>
>>8155660
define 'care'
>>
yes. my life is pretty /int/ so I care about what happens in other countries generally, some specific countries/regions more than others but all are important to me
>>
>>8155660
no, don't give a shit, never will
>>
My only thought is that I hope the LGBT community will be braver than me and pick up a rifle. I didn't shoot religious fucks when I had the chance. Then they killed a lot of people an hour down the road. Learn from it.
>>
>>8155735
like do you care about lgbt rights outside your country?
>>
>>8155660
Yeah I do care, but caring doesn't matter all that much because in my country /lgbt/ people barely have any political efficacy to influence policy within our borders. With a regime in power that's already hostile to /lgbt/ people getting my country to try and influence foreign countries to treat lgbt people like humans is a pipe dream.
>>
>>8155777
what countries do you care about the most? do you support your government speaking out for lgbtq+ people in these regions? what other actions do you support?
>>8155796
why?
>>8155834
what country are you from? what do you think of people that don't care?
>>
>>8155660
>>8155833
yes. i hate that crap countries don't have free press or free trade.
>>
>>8155660
Why wouldn't i?
>>
>>8155660
Yes because it's like looking into the past
>>
No, I only care about people I personally know or ones who create good content.
>>
I think the question isn't "do you care about X group", but rather "do you care about people not in your specific circle of relationships/people you like".

It's insincere to frame this in a lgbt context, each person naturally gives a shit about most other people, or they don't, sexuality and political stances becomes secondary on this issue.
Generally speaking most people give a shit about themselves, and their family/circle of friends, and that's about it.
This isn't abnormal, it's simply how most people work.
>>
File: 1492534738044.jpg (267KB, 800x736px) Image search: [Google]
1492534738044.jpg
267KB, 800x736px
I'm gay and I don't even care what happens to trannies or flamers in my country so I could care less about what happens outside my country
>>
>>8156093
Why are you selfish?
>>
>>8156320
Survival of the fittest
>>
>>8156326
Then you shouldn't care what happens to anyone at all except yourself in your country? Is that right?
You could just say 'I'm a sociopath' instead
>>
>>8156320
>being a homosexual and not caring about trannies or flamboyant flamers makes you selfish

Nice logic mate
>>
>>8155660
No.
I only care about lgbt people.
>>
>>8155660

I only care about what happens to GL people in the US.
>>
File: 1488715014029.jpg (127KB, 680x709px) Image search: [Google]
1488715014029.jpg
127KB, 680x709px
>>8155660
>lgbtq+

kys
>>
>>8155849
> why?
because it doesn't affect me
>>
>>8156347
It kinda is because you'll be next.
>>
>>8160220
Pretty much.
Is one of the things I don't understand about the ''hur dur I'm just a faggot, fuck trannies'' guys.
Like, dude, once they finish lynching trannies, you are next on the list.
And they are not going to stop once they've smelled the blood.
>>
>>8160231
Who are the people lychning mass amount of trannies and then gays next?
>>8160220
>>
Kind of. I'm American but I was born in what's now Bosnia and obviously Eastern Europe isn't that receptions receptive to gays.

What's more I did a little bit of research and noticed that most Lgbt groups in Bosnia, Serbia, and Croatia are spearheaded by lesbians rather than gays and vocal trannies here, so if I went to vacation and went to like a gay bar it'd be mostly dykes
>>
CA A A ALIFORNIA
>>
>>8155660

I try to care about everyone, not just lgbtq people.
I really dislike how some people "CHOOSE" who they care about based on their looks, orientation, race, immigration status, etc. It's really disgusting to me how people can treat anyone with such disdain.
>>
>>8156326
>>8156411
Upboated
>>
>>8155660
I mean, first off fuck off with the q and the +, secondly I care about as much as I do about straight and cis people outside of my country. I care a bit, like on an intellectual level I get the importance, but if I don't know a person I don't much empathize.
>>
>>8161983
>spearheaded by lesbians rather than gays and vocal trannies here
Why? Because gays and trannies get murdered?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.