[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you queers show a lot of affection towards your partners in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 14

File: 1447028335857.jpg (27KB, 365x444px) Image search: [Google]
1447028335857.jpg
27KB, 365x444px
Do you queers show a lot of affection towards your partners in public?

I'm too autistic to do more than hold my boyfriend's hand around his friends and I don't know if I should stop being a pussy and be more affectionate or not.
>>
>>8155436
>your partner
Haha, good one OP!
>>
>>8155436
Did you try asking your bf if he's okay with it?
>>
File: 1492564531552.jpg (360KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492564531552.jpg
360KB, 1280x960px
>>8155436
Public Displays of Affection are gross, whether or not you are homosexual.
Holding hands is okay but you will probably get called "fags" alot, depending on where you are.
But making out and tongue-kissing and groping should be done in privacy.
Nobody wants to see you get leaking boners in your pants.
(Okay, maybe some people do, but most people don't. We have pron for that.)
>>
>>8155436
I show little to no affection to my parents and I'm too autistic to get a boyfriend.
>>
>>8155542
Damn auto correct. Moral of the story dont use mimi.
>>
>>8155538
Oh fuck off
>>
File: doglmao.jpg (80KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
doglmao.jpg
80KB, 625x469px
>be walking with straight friends to a small venue/bar to hear a touring band play
>two turbo-faggots walking towards us holding hands
>they see group of cis men and take it as a cue to smash the hetero-patriarchy
>they start humping and grinding and smashing their faces against each other and trying to choke each other to death with their tongues while moaning like two cats in heat
>we just walk past and ignore them, but a few of my friends give me weird confused side-eye as if they hope/expect I'm going to explain or confront this dumbass shit
>look back at turbo-faggots and they've stopped molesting each other and are looking at us as if they are disappointed they didn't get any drama

fucking degenerates
>>
>>8155538
>>/acegen/
>>
File: img000017.jpg (675KB, 1322x2048px) Image search: [Google]
img000017.jpg
675KB, 1322x2048px
>partner
>>
>>8155538
This. I hate it when they do at the movies, specially.
>>
>>8155436
It's only okay if you're really good-looking.
>>
>>8155436
no because it's not socially acceptable here, but perfectly fine if heterosexuals do it
>>
>>8155639
>be me
>cashier at kfc
>a heterosexual couple comes to order something
>they literally start making out in front of me instead of ordering whatever the fuck they want

fucking degenerates
>>
>>8155639
Yeah I'm like one of 3 actually gay people that went to my high school and whenever hyper fags would appear whether I was out with friends or a school function I'd play fag translator or just bomb defuse stupidly faggy stituations
>>
>>8155527
He says he doesn't want me to feel uncomfortable, but I think it upsets him a little.
>>
>>8156431
Tell him that you won't do anything in front of his friends because you aren't sure if he's comfortable himself, but if he wants he can do whatever because you have no problem showing affection in public.

So, basically make it clear that you are completely okay with it yourself.
>>
File: 1366263498783.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1366263498783.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>8156762
I think I'm not explaining this right.

My autism is keeping me from showing any kind of physical affection in public and I get flustered when he does anything like run his fingers through my hair in front of anyone.

I'm not sure if I should just stop being a sperg about it or if it's an understandable reaction to being intimate around others.
>>
>>8157110
You might just have some form of social anxiety you don't know about.
>>
Innocent stuff, like brow and cheek kisses, nuzzling, leaning against. Annoying gay shit like that.

Hand holding sounds nice, but it's kinda annoying in practice, and making out just seems rude
>>
File: 1492849495699.gif (2MB, 320x228px) Image search: [Google]
1492849495699.gif
2MB, 320x228px
>>8157455
Really.
>>
File: nice.png (799KB, 720x1079px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
799KB, 720x1079px
>>8157110
tell him you feel uncomfortable with PDA
maybe ask yourself why you feel uncomfortable
are you afraid of being seen as gay?
have you suffered bullying or anti-gay violence in the past?
do you just not want to make a spectacle of yourself?

he won't know it makes you uncomfortable unless you tell him
>>
>>8157110
it'd probably be better for everyone if you worked on getting over it. but at least in the meantime, you should tell him it bothers you.
>>
>>8157276
Holy crap I do!

I forgot that I was diagnosed with it about two years ago.

I was thinking about forcing myself to get used to it by doing things like cuddling up next to him when we're hanging out with his friends and hope that I don't pee myself.

>>8157481
I am afraid of being seen as gay, but I need to get over that if I want to be with my boyfriend in public.

I haven't really suffered from any kind of prejudism in the past other than my parents being homophobic.

It's not that I'm afraid I'll make a spectacle of myself it's just embarrassing to be loved on in public and to love on him in return.

I've told him about it and he says he understands, but I feel bad that he can't show me affection when he wants to.

>>8157503
I'll try to work on it. Hopefully I can keep my autism under control.
He's been understanding of it so far, but I should make efforts to improve myself.
>>
>>8155538
This desu
>>
>>8158117
I'm pretty similar like that, get scared easily in public due to pretty simple things and just have a panic attack.

If it's bad enough, seek counseling. That can help for things like this, courses on building confidence can be good too.
>>
>>8155436
If I ever get a boyfriend I would never hold his hand or be affectionate in public with him
t. gay
>>
>>8155436
>even holding your boyfriend's hand
'S a bit much, OP. Unless everyone's drunk and the party's underway, in which case go mad.
>>
File: 849.jpg (34KB, 506x404px) Image search: [Google]
849.jpg
34KB, 506x404px
>Me
>Straight /pol/ack
>Okay 7/10 comfy gf
>Go to pool hall
>See two gay dudes rubbing each others butts while playing
>Sporadic soft kisses
>*Some pretty good looking faggots over there.*
>Head over
>Introduce myself
>Show dick pic of mine in phone
>They have a laugh but like and think I'm cool
>Taxi to their place
>Have my first taste of cock
>Get dick sucked by dude
>Bit of assplay involved
>Great experience
>>
>>8159368
Really low-effort trolling. Get off the internet for a bit, bud.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492056874522.jpg (14KB, 750x340px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492056874522.jpg
14KB, 750x340px
>>8159385

How is it trolling?
>>
File: 1403781057449.jpg (154KB, 436x500px) Image search: [Google]
1403781057449.jpg
154KB, 436x500px
OP here, legbutts.

I told my boyfriend that I want to be more comfortable showing affection around his friends.

Last night his friends came over again and we made some light physical gestures to each other (playing with hair, rubbing each others backs, etc.)

After most of his friends left and it was just me and his bestie, he kept putting my hand on his boner under the table and kept playing with my butt and ticklish spot when his friend wasn't paying attention.

I wanted to pass out so bad.

I think I have a new fetish, guys!
>>
>>8157462
Tch. You know you love it~
>>
>>8160662
Also, that's fucking adorable.
>>
>>8160662
Calling his friends over just to nearly have sex with your bf wasn't exactly what I meant, at least you tried I guess.

>>8160682
Of course.
>>
>>8160682
>>8160690
This is a gay thread. Go away you stupid repressed AGP tranny.
>>
I never initiate PDAs and am really uncomfortable when my boyfriend tries it.
idk I feel that my boyfriend and I very obviously love each other and don't need to be kissing in public, plus I think it'd make everyone a little uncomfortable but that's probably just me projecting.
>>
>>8159391
>>8159368
>>8159385
r/thathappened
>>
>>8161351
But...I'm not trans at all?
Where'd you come up with that conclusion?
>>
>>8161531
Was pretty obvious.
>>
>>8161836
>told he's wrong
>"was pretty obvious"

I mean, I guess believe what you want?
>>
>>8155436
I dunno, I'm kinda spergy about hand holding in public because I like to have my hands free. That said if I'm greeting my boyfriend in public I'm A-OK giving him a quick kiss hello
>>
>>8162146
Was probably the tilde that gave it away.
>>
>>8155436
>affection towards your partners in public?
"Stop that gay propaganda right there, sir, and follow me to the station, or you'll get charged with disobedience (punches your belly) and public swearing too, fucking faggot". Smth like that.
>>
File: 635.jpg (68KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
635.jpg
68KB, 500x279px
>>8162175
Here I thought it was just cuz I was lame.
>>
>>8157110
>My autism is keeping me from showing any kind of physical affection in public
That's anxiety, not autism.
Autism has nothing to do with public/private situation. It's more possible to see autist behaving in public the way he behaves in private situation.
>>
>>8160662
i would like to say that as someone that's had to deal with straight friends that do this shit, it is really obvious and uncomfortable. playing with hair and being lightly affectionate but touching butts/boners/etc is not good
>>
>>8162241
The funny thing, touching butt or boner in a joking way is more accepted by my hetero friends, and gentle touching of skin or playing with hair, they say it's too gay. Only a faggot would play with another guy's hair, they say.
>>
>>8162213
Why can't we just say it's both?
>>
>>8162358
I never wanna lie to you, dear.
>>
>>8162379
Whatever makes our lives even more boring than they already are. Didn't you mention you were writing a comic?
>>
File: 20170423_194055.jpg (3MB, 1832x3266px) Image search: [Google]
20170423_194055.jpg
3MB, 1832x3266px
>>8162392
Three, actually.
I don't mind posting random sketches on here, but sadly sharing stuff I have elsewhere defeats the point of any sort of anonymity.

Yeah, yeah, namefag, but that doesn't really tell people much about who I am.
>>
>>8162481
Oh, that's actually really interesting looking. Reminds me of the designs I'd see in something in Dead Space, very grotesque.

Are they of different themes are just horror?
>>
>>8163152
Yeah, I'm still starting out so I wanna keep versatile fir my portfolio. One's horror, one's slice-of-life with some surrealism, and one's more of an action that sort if plays with pulp heroes in modern times.
>>
>>8163258
I don't know a lot about that field but your piece looks pretty good to me.

Love horror, slice of life stuff gets me too. Things like Fargo and Puzzle Agent.
>actually loves comics, read my sister's whenever I meet up with her
>>
>>8163295
Honestly, the drawing is the easier part. Laying out pages and perspectives is the real pain.

I'm sure you've heard me talking a bit about psychology and people's core fears, and it's definitely something I want to play with. The idea of monsters in folklore sort of being manifestations of the id, and how these things' behaviors are based on the type of person they were.
You know, pretentious bullshit like that.
>>
>>8163360
Perspectives? Like drawing them from certain angles? I heard some artists make 3D models of their characters and just look at them from specific angles when they need help. What do ya mean by laying out a page?

I've seen you post a bit but not that much. Psychology's always a neat thing to implement into your writing, helps add that depth and stuff. That sounds neat, would the story be somewhat crafted around that or would it just be a subtle thing that's not directly pointed out?

Doesn't sound pretentious at all. Not to me at least.
>>
File: 1458477600094.gif (1017KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458477600094.gif
1017KB, 200x200px
>>8155538
There's enough "this" here, but I'm adding mine:
This.
>>
>>8163392
Somewhat. Not just the figures themselves but the backgrounds and surrounding, where the lighting's coming from to add shadows, the size differentiation between things from the 'camera's' view. Basically like directing a movie, except sadder. 3D models are helpful, a lot of other artists I know prefer using the digital ones, but honestly I prefer just sticking to photographs and building my own stuff up from bits and pieces if I don't outright make it up.

It's more crafted around the characters. I want to humanize them and make people love them before brutally breaking them. So the story's more about what makes people want to explore the paranormal, what do they do when they find it, at what point are you responsible for what happens, etc., etc.
>>
>>8163490
That does sound difficult, it's not too hard to picture in my head though but that's just because I direct real life stuff sometimes. Sounds a hell of a lot more grueling compared to just propping cameras and lights. What makes you not wanna use the digital models for reference?

By breaking them do you mean psychologically or physically? Like being tormented by the things they find, kinda like a Pandora's box sorta deal? Sounds difficult to write.
>>
>>8163528
You direct? That's pretty cool. Mostly I just feel it's limiting. I like to play around with different body types and exaggerating anatomy for the monsters.

Both, really. Even if you survive a monster attack, losing limbs or not being able to talk about it can take a toll on people. Just dying is quick and painless. It's scary for a moment, and that's about it. I want the horror to be something that keeps on building up. For the reader to feel like no character is safe.

Honestly, once you start writing it becomes easy as you go along.
>>
>>8163621
Sometimes, still new at it. Sounds pretty limiting, lighting can be difficult and going off of it just by thought is pretty impressive.

>I like to play around with different body types and exaggerating anatomy for the monsters.
Hell I'd love to see some of your work sometimes, love random/monstrous designs. Real fever dream stuff.

That reminds me of a writing technique that some creator used. It's kinda like where they don't abuse fighting, they try and go into the psychological effects of it and such, it's something that you build up to or else it has no real impact. I can respect that, mindless violence never really has a lasting impact.

Blah, no idea how people like you can do it. I get distracted so easily by writing. Tea doesn't help at all.
>>
>>8163673
Eh, not once you figure out the overall shape and where the light's coming from.

Honestly it's just forcing yourself to sit and write it. I like to listen to music or podcasts while I do it too to get into the flow of things.
>>
>>8163829
Fair enough. Sounds pretty similar to doing stuff in the field I'm in, just gotta stay in motion. Podcasts can be pretty soothing, yeah. My dogs usually help keep me high on moral when I need it.
>>
Public displays of affection should be illegal.
>>
>>8155538
This. Fuck heteros who parade that shit around. Nobody wants to see that. At least homos have a healthy sense of shame
>>
>>8163840
Aw man. I love dogs, but I can't have any in my current apartment.
>>
>>8163916
Mhm, my little pups are pretty sweet. They're great for cuddles too. Can't believe your apartment doesn't allow it, that sucks. Like any specific dogs in particular?
>>
>>8163930
The bigger the better. I love to play with them. There's no such thing as the wrong kind of dog though. What are yours?
>>
>>8163980
Oh so you're big dog kinda guy, I love any kind but the bigger ones knock me over pretty easily. Fun to hug though.

A chihuahua and a Chiweenie (mix of the former and a wiener dog).
>>
>>8163987
Every part of that post sounds adorable.
>>
>>8164035
Well when you're talking about dogs everything is pretty adorable.
>>
>bash any sign of PDAs and gay people who are confident enough to not care what people think
>think you're superior for being gay yourself but hiding it in public and around friends
>then proceed to go home and lament about having no bf on 4chan
Man you guys are really pathetic. You deserve to be alone.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.