[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why bisexual people are so violent compare to gay and straig

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: ap_aaron_hernandez.jpg (36KB, 970x646px) Image search: [Google]
ap_aaron_hernandez.jpg
36KB, 970x646px
why bisexual people are so violent compare to gay and straight people.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27056045
>>
>>8154595
the hornier you are the more violent but also the more femenine you are the less violent

>bi men
>men
>bi women
>lesbos
>women
>gays

gays are violent but not physically
>>
File: tumblr_o3jhsqj56q1t26l2eo1_500.jpg (25KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3jhsqj56q1t26l2eo1_500.jpg
25KB, 500x333px
>>8156077
>gays are violent but not physically

FUCK YOU, CUNT!!!!!
/sarc
>>
File: 1385786442110.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1385786442110.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>8154595
>>8156077
>>8156144
I don't think it's strictly related to sexual orientation, rather testosterone levels.

Higher testosterone: more prone to violence.
If you want to have a serious discussion about this, you must first understand what violence is.
There's planned, methodical acts of violence that require you to form a plan and a course of action, and then there's raw, animalistic violence that is similiar to a drunk blackout.
High testosterone levels (and possibly higher sexual stimuli triggering your testosterone more often, thus bi guys) leads to losing your temper and being more prone to violence compared to having low testosterone.

To fight violence you must first understand your violence.
Violence triggered by being chemically unstable isn't "i will grab a gun and carefully craft a plan to kill X person", it's more like "my anger is rising as the result of X person doing something that is harming me or i don't want, i want to smash his/her face in".

I think the best thing one can do isn't to reject violence, but to incorporate violence and anger within their own personality as a piece of their overall puzzle, to vent anger and violence in creative or constructive ways, rather than to let it bottle up and explode.
Violence and anger are aspects of humanity itself, i don't think it's healthy to straight up reject them, just as it isn't healthy to give in to those insincts mindlessly like a beast.
Understanding one's own violence and anger and integrating them inside yourself propely is key.
>>
>>8156297
are you a fat, white, 35 yo school counselor lady?
>>
File: 1394562286936.jpg (11KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
1394562286936.jpg
11KB, 328x277px
>>8154595
Because they're scum.
>>
No two bisexuals are alike. They usually have more of a unique identity than straights gays and lesbians. Gays and lesbos are normie-tier sheep that do what their community tells them to do, like speak with fake lisps and shit.

So it's not that bisexuals are violent, just that he was as a person.

Got that shit for brains?
>>
File: 1445049048085.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1445049048085.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>8161694
>They are individuals who happens to be bisexuals
>All gays and lesbos are normies

I'm not even mad. You pretty much represent all biscums and your retardation.
>>
>>8161863
Mad gay guy with the same personality as every other gay guy. Enjoy your meaningless existence.
>>
>>8154595
>tfw bi male
>tfw left a serious relationship of six years because I was starting to behave inexcusably close to abusive
>tfw been obsessed with combat sports for as long as I can remember.
>train 3-5x a week and am still not calm enough to avoid bar fights
So you are saying I can blame the fact I am a violent peice of shit on my sexuality?
Sounds pretty neat desu familia
>>
>>8154595

Because of the whole 'bi-erasure' culture.
The media excludes us.
Many don't believe it's actually a sexuality.
People pressure you to choose.
People remind you how you're lying.
People pressure you to prove yourself.
People impose expectations.

Not that it validates, excuses, or justifies violence, but it probably contributes to the ongoing issues that many face. We don't get taken seriously.
>>
>>8162694
>tfw also bi male
>tfw ex-army giant
>tfw it's almost annoyingly impossible to get me mad, and even if someone fights, I just grapple them til they calm down

That guy's full of shit. It's not so much sexuality as it is circumstances and what you personally perceive as pressure.

The guy in OP's article was a self-hating douche that wanted to lead a double life.

You probably just need an out, dude. Learn an art, go to therapy, whatever. It's about having these emotions you don't know how to express in a productive way is all.
>>
File: conor heeming alvarez.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
conor heeming alvarez.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>8162694
yes.

it's only me, or bisexuals are very fans of combat sports? i mean, i'm also a fan of combat sports even if i'm not obsessed, but i'm not a fucking casual.
>>
>>8154595
lesbians have higher rates of domestic abuse than other lgbt persons
>>
>>8164595
bisexuals (both, men and women) have higher rates of domestic abuse than gay men and lesbians, and higher delinquency than any sexuality, why? i don't know but the stats show that.
>>
>>8164598
citation needed
>>
>>8154595
Internal struggle between the barbaric breeder gene and the civil gay gene.
>>
>>8161863
>get mad at generalization and proceeds to generalize while unwittingly falling into his stereotype
This is why you faggots are not only retarded, but hypocrites too. Get gassed, genetic dead end.
>>
>>8167556
T H I S
>>
>>8168661
>genetic dead end.
I should send you a mirror dear.
>>
>>8167556
But...I have no struggle.
>>
>>8154595
Warrior gene/mentality. Get fucked faggots you are the first to die at the sign of trouble.
Homosexuals are not only unable to reproduce, but you're weak and you've aided in allowing the leftist subversion of the West. You are a liability to Western civilization for the most part.
Also AIDS.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.